We got married ft. Setzu

By ChewieLili

EXO SEHUN & TWICE TZUYU are going to appear in the reality show We Got Married. Not only Exo-ls and Onces but... More

CHARACTERS
Announcement [His side]
Announcement [ Her side]
First meeting❤️

She is an Exo-l

114 29 11
By ChewieLili

Tzuyu's POV
8:30 PM

I am currently inside my dorm watching some Kdrama on my phone. I was really very bored right now.

"Chewie, will you go out with us for shopping?", Dahyun unnie asked me peeking from the door.

"Yeah unnie, I think I need some fresh air now", I said moving from my comfy bed.

I wore a beige coloured sweater, Cap, some matching leather boots and I'm done. It would be crazy to go out without these essentials in this chilled winter night.

"Girls, be back on time....don't unnecessarily wander around on your own, understand", Jihyo unnie told all the three of us.

Yeah, It was Me, Dahyun and Chaeyoung Unnie. They came here for some winter shopping. And I needed some fresh air, so we all are here.

I was walking beside this beautifully decorated coffee store, then I noticed a familiar figure there.
It was Rosé, Yeah Rosé from Blackpink. I made my way inside the café to meet her.

"Hi Rosé", I waved at her and she smiled at me.

"Hey Chewie, how come you're here", She asked me offering a seat beside her.

"I just happen to walk around here whereas dahyun and chae unnie are shopping for winter", I told her and she nodded her head in response.

"How are you here, enjoying yourself alone hmm?", I asked her and we giggled.

"No, not alone this time"

"Then who is this lucky person miss", I said sounding excited.

"Wait here for sometime and you will get to know soon", She meekly giggled.

"Okay, I like suspense"

"I'm back Chaeyoung, here's your choco milkshake", Chanyeol placed her drinks as he took a seat beside her on the left.

Yes it was none other than Park Chanyeol.

Tzuyu was shocked as hell as soon as she saw Chanyeol. She stood up from the surprise Rosé gave her just now. Rosé knew that Tzuyu is an Exo-l from the very start...and this was too much for her.

"Hi Tzuyu", Chanyeol said while giving his hand for a handshake.

"Annyeonghaseyo Sunbaenim", Tzuyu said and bowed to him.

Rosé was having her fun time now. She was enjoying too much.

"No need to be this formal Tzuyu, sit down", Chanyeol giggled at her cute response.

Tzuyu was hella embarrased after that.

"Wait, you know me?", Tzuyu asked him with excitement.

"Who doesn't know Chou Tzuyu, The maknae of Twice", Chanyeol said while highlighting her position.

"Ohh, Glad to hear that", Tzuyu said while keeping her head down.

She was very shy around him coz he is the bias wrecker of Tzuyu in EXO.

"But why are you so red, are you having a fever?", Chanyeol asked her in a worried tone.

"You know Chanyeol-ssi, it's a unique kind of fever which occur to fangirls only", Rosé joked and looked at Tzuyu's flushed face.

Tzuyu was glaring Rosé with "I AM GONNA KILL YOU LATER" look.

Chanyeol was confused at first but after a while he got what rosé was tryin' to say.

"Oh, so you are an exo-l right?", Chanyeol asked with a cute dimple smile.

Oh, I will surely die after watching his dimples from this close.

"Well yeah, I am an exo-l from your debut time", Tzuyu said after getting comfortable.

"So who's your bias?", He asked me with a glint of hope in his eyes.

How could I say that you're not the one who's my bias to this face? What should I do? I also couldn't betray Baekhyun oppa.

"Her bias is Baekhyun Sunbaenim....and now she is having an internal convo on how to tell you", Rosé interupped once again and laughed.

Chanyeol also joined them in the laugh.

"So, I am not the one who's your bias?"

"Well, You're my bias wrecker", Tzuyu said while taking a sip of the chocolate drink which rosé gave her.

"My pleasure to have such a beautiful fan like you", Chanyeol complimented Tzuyu and she blushed.

"Well, I think I should go now because I can see how much rosé is jealous", I said and pointed my finger to rosé.

"Are you really jealous Chaeyoung-ssi?", Chanyeol said while placing his hand on rosé's shoulder.

"Waee, I'm not jealous Chewie....stop it"

And we laughed at her cute demanding voice.

"May I get your autograph Sunbae?", Tzuyu asked and bit her lip.

"Only autograph, no selfie with me?", Chanyeol said making a pout on his face.

Gosh, he looks so cute.

"Why not, I think like I'm dreaming?", Tzuyu laughed at her remark.

They took various selcas, Chanyeol signed her diary. Today was one of the best days of her life. Thanks to Rosé.

"Today was really nice meeting you, you're so much beautiful in person compared to the screen", Chanyeol smiled at his fangirl.

"Thank you so much"

"Wae Chewie, don't you have anything to say to Exo and your Baekhyun oppa?", Rosé teased her once again.

Chanyeol's eyes widened at the OPPA word and he smiled at tzuyu.

"Well yeah, I nearly forgot that...Chanyeol ssi, Could you please wish all the members merry christmas on my behalf?", Tzuyu asked him with puppy eyes.

"They would be more happy if you wish them by yourself"

"How about recording a video message?", Rosé suggested and pointed at her phone.

"Okay, this idea is nice", Chanyeol agreed with Rosé.

"But how could I?", Tzuyu hesistated at first but later she agreed too.

"Okay, so to all exo members this is for you guys, at first merry christmas in advance to all of you guys, enjoy these winter holidays but do not forget to take care of your health, don't push yourself, remember we are one...we will always wait for you guys even if it means forever?", Tzuyu said while looking at the phone's direction.

Rosé was recording it.

And Chanyeol was really touched by her kind words.

"And for baekhyun oppa, I'm your biggest fan in the world and yeah....I really love you so so much...saranghae", Tzuyu was really saying it with her whole heart.

She ended it while making a heart with her hands.

"Okay, this is really touching", Rosé said after recording it.

Tzuyu's phone buzzed and it was a message from Chaeyoung that they would be late.

Tzuyu was happy after seeing the message coz she wanted to spend more time with Chanrosé. But then she remembered that they were on a date together.

"Guys, I think I gotta go now, unnies are done with shopping and are waiting for me", Tzuyu said and stood up.

"Why this early chewie?", Rosé made a pouty face and hugged her.

"Don't tell me you forgot that you're here on a date?", Tzuyu whispered in her ear.

"Oops sorry yoda, Thanks by the way", Rosé said and freed her from the hug.

Tzuyu shook hands with chanyeol and bid them goodnight.

She made her way again to the beautiful aesthetic streets of Seoul city.

At Exo's Dorm
11:30 PM
Chanyeol's POV

"Heyy Guys, I'm back", I said while removing my shoes.

"How was your date Yeol?", Suho hyung asked me with a grin.

"With Blackpink's Rosé?", Xiumin hyung smirked at me.

"Yahh,why are you guys teasing me?", I am so done with these guys.

"Oh come on Channie, we were just playing with you", Suho hyung said made me sit on sofa beside them.

"Yeah guys, I have something to show you all... so call out kyungsoo, jongin and sehunnie here", I said with a grin.

"Are you giving us a surprise Yeol?", Bakehyun hyung asked me with excitement.

"Yeah, you can call it a surprise", I told him.

After a while, Kyungsoo, Jongin and Sehun came and sit on the respective couches. They were looking sleepy.

"Hyung, why you woke us up now, we don't want to hear out your date story", Kyungsoo said half sleeping.

It is the video of an exo-l guys. Please pay attention.

After hearing exo-l from me, their sleep was long gone.

Then I played the video of Tzuyu on the big screen.

After seeing her, their faces were shooked.

Yixing- "Isn't she the maknae of twice?"

Chen- Is she an exo-l ?

Baekhyun- She is really beautiful.

Kyungsoo- How did you meet her?

"Guys guys, Tzuyu is an exo-l and I met her via Chaeyoung. She had to give an important message to you all...so please hear her out", I told them as all of them were bombarding me with so many questions.

I played the video.

"But how could I?" Tzuyu made a pout oh her face.

"Okay, so to all exo members this is for you guys, at first merry christmas in advance to all of you guys, enjoy these winter holidays but do not forget to take care of your health, don't push yourself, remember we are one...we will always wait for you guys even if it means forever?"

And for baekhyun oppa, I'm your biggest fan in the world and yeah....I really love you so so much...saranghae.

Tzuyu made a heart at the end.

Baekhyun- So basically, I'm her bias.

Baekhyun said and blushed.

Chanyeol- And I'm her bias wrecker.

Xiumin- You should propose her baekhyun....she will definitely faint.

Yixing- I was also thinking about that. Why not giving it a try?

Baekhyun- Guys, stop it.

We all laughed together.

Suho- Tbh, she is really so cute and sweet. Really this was such a surprise Chanyeol.

Chanyeol- I know you guys will like it. At first, I also didn't know that she is our fan. Roséanne gave me the hints. She was so flustered after that. But yet so beautiful.

"If this is all about, then I'm going to sleep hyung", Sehun said with a frowned face.

Was he angry?

"Me too hyung, I'm going to join him', Kai giggled and went after him.

"These two are really unpredictable...I thought they were not sleepy anymore", Suho hyung said confused.

Sehun's POV

When I saw her, I was shocked and happy at the same time. Hyung told us that she was an Exo-l and idk why I felt so much happy about it. Yeah, Chou Tzuyu is my crush. Whenever I see her, my heart can't control itself. She looks like an angel. When she performs on the stage, I notice her moves and she is just so perfect at dancing. I do not stare long at her because I know how much hate she would receive. She already had a lot of haters.

I also remember the time when we were side walking. The whole time, I was looking at her but she didn't even bother to look at me for once.
I mean why.... Am I not Attractive?

But it was all okay until I came to hear that Baekhyun hyung is her bias.

I didn't know why I got hurt this much? Tears welled up in my eyes as I thought of Baekhyun hyung proposing Tzuyu and her saying YES.

Why CHOU TZUYU? Don't you even feel my presence?

Just then my bestfriend Jongin aka Kai entered the room. He knew me having a crush on Tzuyu.

"Hey listen, do not even try to hide your feelings from me bruh?", He noticed me upset.

"Who is hiding his feelings? I am not...", I said as he sit beside me on the bed.

"Heyy, I know you like Tzuyu and you are hurt after knowing you're not his bias", He said while facing me.

"I don't know what to do hyung, She doesn't like me", I told me and a tear escaped my eye.

"Sehun-ah, I think you need a hug and a sleep", Kai hyung hugged me.

He is my best friend.

"You're such a baby chick sehunnie", Kai hyung teased me.

"Waee, I'm not a baby...okay", I told him and we both went to sleep.

Wish I dream of you Chou Tzuyu ...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

422K 28.7K 43
♮Idol au ♮"I don't think I can do it." "Of course you can, I believe in you. Don't worry, okay? I'll be right here backstage fo...
144K 2.9K 44
"You brush past me in the hallway And you don't think I can see ya, do ya? I've been watchin' you for ages And I spend my time tryin' not to feel it"...
905K 55.4K 119
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
785K 17.6K 46
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.