Hana

By meizuru

It is his skating that attracts me. It is her warmth that cures me. It is her smile that saves me. It all hap... More

Hana
Chapter 2 Icy cold outside but burning hot inside.
Chapter 3 The Confession
Chapter 4 The Familiar Person
Chapter 5 Meeting
Chapter6 The Special One
Chapter 7 Exchange Nicknames
Chapter 8 I Believe.
Chapter 9 Hold On
Chapter 10 Akira
Chapter 11 The Parade with You Will Be in Brilliant Red
Chapter 12 My Real Voice
Chapter 13 Breaking Apart
Chapter 14 I am the trouble
Chapter 15 Impossible
Chapter 16 I'm right here, don't be afraid
Chapter 17 Decision
Chapter 18 The nip on my upper lip
Resurface
For You Who Are Waiting For Me
Please Save Me, Yuzuru.
Only you. Alone.
From The First Day I Met You.
The Little Indulgence
Roseate
A Rendezvous
In Toronto
Realization
More than you love me
I Do Want to Come and See You
I Can't Wait
Dream
Shattered Mirror
The Point of No Return

Memories

446 12 0
By meizuru

Hi everyone~ I just found out that I forgot to put in one of the most important part of the story in here!!! Sorry if you got confused~ I'll make the story into a playback of Yuzu and Megumi's memory. So the story starts after Akira said that Meg shouldn't love yuzu.(Chapter 13 Breaking Apart.)

-----------------------

Megumi

"I am sorry." Akira apologies during lunch time.

I didn't speak. The row is long at the buffet and he came in the row after I came to the cafeteria.

"I shouldn't judge you and I am really sorry." He says

The row started to move and I finally am able to get my lunch.

"Megumi, please, I said I am sorry." He says strongly.

I sigh.

I turn back to him to see his face. His eyes are bright and clear, his face is certain and serious but at the same time there is regret between his eyebrows.

"Alright. I forgive you." I say calmly.

I guess the talk with Yuzuru makes me to forget my pain in my heart. Yuzuru is with me in my heart and I will always be with him as well. He is just unexplainable marvelous. I keep smiling deep inside of my heart, but have to wear a fake cold mask to wrap up the whole Akira thing.

"We are still friends and I will consider your words as a kind suggestion." I smile.

"Thank you. Thank you. Oh, and sorry to go into your privacy. You must be uncomfortable." He apologies again.

"Thank you that you say sorry. I feel better." I answer.

After the long, endless waiting for our lunch, we finally are able to sit down. I invite Akira to sit with my friends and me but he seems to have a great time with his classmates.

------------

"Meg, how did you meet him, he is HOT." Maggie holds my hand after I have a sit.

"Really? I don't think so." I frown.

"Why? He is tall, slim, black curly hairs, gorgeous face, and a deep magnetic voice. Oh he is so attractive."

"It's good that you like him."

"Maggie, don't you remember?" Angel cuts in. "Meg only loves Yuzuru."

"Excuse me, Angel." I stare at her.

"Am I not right?" She defends herself.

"Well.... You are right."

"See?" She giggles.

I blush.

"Actually, " I started. "I became a friend with him."

"Who?" Angel and Maggie both ask.

"Him."

"Akira?" Maggie asks immediately.

"No. Him."

"Yuzuru?" Angel guesses

I nod my head and the girls scream so loud that everybody is staring at us. We soften our volume and keep chatting.

"How?"

"It's a long story."

"Does he likes you?"

"I guess, yeah." and they open their mouth.

"Oh my goodness. Meg, you got to hold tight on him." Angel shakes me. Oh, how! How!"

"But not love, just someone more than just a friend." I explain.

"Great job! Meg!"

We all giggle together to celebrate for me. This is the second time I share my relationship with somebody, and this time I feel safer than the last time.

"Were you talking to him this morning? In the balcony?"

"Eh, yes...." I nod

"Oh, so romantic."

"I was helping him with his problem." I correct.

"And he was helping you." Angel mocks.

My face is definitely red because of Angel.

Even that I had a bad start today, but I think I am going to have a fabulous day from now on.

Yuzuru

He is just so annoying when I am talking to Meg. Hana keeps interrupt our conversation and changing my personality, which ends the conversation embarrassingly.

"Could you please stop. Hana." I look at him after I finish my school's courses.

"You can't stop me. I am you, you are the controller, I can't control myself." He responses without any burden.

"You are going to make Meg misunderstand!"

"I thought she likes Me more than she likes you." Hana fights back.

"That is not the case,"

"I don't care, you have to accept the fact that I am part of you."

"That's it. Go away, I don't want to talk to you right now." I say carelessly.

Whoosh

He is gone.

Maybe Meg is right, perhaps I really suppress myself a lot from high school because of the media. the thing that I don't believe is that my real identity is a sadistic, demanding, dominate young man.

"Yuzu, have you pack your stuff yet? You know that it is the plane on morning so need to be ready!" My moms reminds.

I look outside of my window and surprisingly found out that is is already 9 in the night.

"Alright, doing right now. And Mom?"

"yeah?"

"I am not a child anymore, but thanks for reminding."

"Oh dear," she says gently, "Look at you, you've been spaced out for at least 2 hrs and doing nothing. Of course I need to take care of you." She folds my clothes.

"Sorry mom, arigado." I give her a smile and a hug.

"I will do it right now," I reply and take over my clothes.

It has been 3 weeks when I met Meg, there are so many memorable events. But its about time to train.

I just wish it won't be a spring fling.

---------

"Yuzuru, it's nice to have you back in the rink." Orser says.

"Let's start the new program." I suggest.

"Of course!" Orser smiles.

"Starting from the short program." Orser starts," We decided to go classic this season."

"Wow, it has been 2 years since I stopped using classic as my short."

"Yeah, and that's why we want to go back."

"How about the long program?"

"Here's the point." Orser .

"We are going for a powerful long program." He continues.

"Totally different." I say.

"Indeed." He smiles.

"We are going for the Phantom of the Opera." Orser says.

I can't hold back the urge to smile because I have been wanting to skate this music so badly since middle school.

"Yuzuru, you know right?" Orser say. "You need to be different from your last two long program."

"I am absolutely fine with that Coach."

"Great. Then gets start with it."

-------

Megumi

-------

The time flew rapidly. There are intense learning in the school since I am in the 9th grade already, and complicated reports to hand in. There are so many changes during the new semester such as different teachers, classmates, etc. but the things that changes the most is my personality. Angel says that I smiles more often than I do before. Christine tells me that I am easier to talk to and less dominant than before. Teachers see the difference as well by the score and my performance on my homework. The whole study thing goes smoothly and fluently. I just feel so wonderful to have such a positive change, and no wonder, it is about Yuzuru.

He mentioned some days ago that he was starting his new programs, and I feel special to know the information. But at the same time, I respect Yuzuru that he has to keep it a secret before he shows his performance to the public media. Therefore, I don't ask more than how he is doing.

"I am doing fine." Yuzuru said, when we were using FaceTime a couple days ago.

"Great!"

"How are you?" He asked.

"Everything is on the right path. I had good scores on the tests and my classmates like me more than they do before." I smile.

"You seem like having a great time there."

"How are you doing with your personal struggle?"

"Oh you mean Hana? He keeps annoying me sometimes."

"Did you just make him calls Hana? Or he just calls him Hana?" I asked. It is so funny to think about the truth that Hana , the one I met, is the true Yuzuru.

"He says his name is Hana." Yuzuru said with frustration.

"Hehe" I giggle.

"Hello Hana, don't always let Yuzuru feels frustrated. Give hime some hints."

Yuzuru frowned and rolled his eyes and I just kept laughing.

"He says he will think about that." Yuzuru replied.

"Umm Yuzuru, it is almost class time so I need to go."

"Meg, Yuzu. I am sorry that I am too busy in the day, so you have to call during break times."

My heart is pounding so fast that I believe my face must be red right now.

"It is nothing. And I can see you during school which makes my school days so much better."

I paused for a while.

"Yuzu," I said.

"Yes?"

"I know it is a kind of strange to say this, but if you have any problems, just talk to me."

Yuzuru broke out a small laugh.

"Meg, I will. This is not strange at all."

"I was just thinking that you might consider me weird."

"Why?" He replied.

"Because in some way, I am totally a stranger to you and why should you being seeing me nearly everyday."

"Meg..." Yuzuru wanted to start but we both heard the bell.

"Yuzuru, then lets meet next time."

I hanged off the FaceTime.

Since then, I just don't have the courage to call him anymore, and he doesn't calls me either. It is true. That I must be a stranger to Yuzuru and he has absolutely no reasons to talk to me everyday. It feels like the say when I meet Akira again. Of course I trust and believe in him what he said of me. Th point I don't understand is that why he considers me as the special one. Perhaps I just need some answers.

"Hey, are you alright?" Akira comes close to me and sit down at my class's eating table.

"Not really." I answer.

"What's up?" He picks up his chopsticks.

"Having not really good days recently." I sigh.

"Is it about him?" Akira asks when he puts a mouthful of rice into his mouth.

"Urgh. Partially." I bury my face into my arms.

"I told you."

I let out a long sigh and stare at Akira.

"Ok, I'm sorry. I just want you to feel better." He adds.

"Yeah, Better." I say while being very sarcastic.

I continue to eat my lunch and Angel implies me to go closer to her side.

"Why does he knows?" She whisper in my ears.

"He noticed it when he helped me in Japan."

"Anyways, don't let him to make you feel bad." She looks straight into my eyes.

"Ok?" She says.

I am not sure that if I have tears in my eyes already or not, but I am sure that I am so moved by Angel.

"oom." I nod.

"What were you guys saying?" Akira asks.

"Girl's stuff." Angel speaks before I can make a reply.

"Hey Megumi, you know that actually why don't you just go find Yuzuru-"

"Shhhhh" I cover his mouth.

"Akira, not every one knows about our relationship." I say.

"Meg," Angel laughs.

"What?" I turn to her.

"I think you should let go your hands."

I turn my head back to Akira and see his face is all red and almost everyone is staring at us.

I am totally embarrassed.

"Oh! I am so sorry. Did you feel bad? You must can't breath. I am sorry." I apologize.

Akira coughs for a few seconds and just turns away from me. HIs face is all red and he seems really uncomfortable.

"Akira. I am sorry. Do you need some help?" I slide near him on the chair.

But he doesn't replies me.

"Akira, do you need-" I reach my hand to his shoulder.

"Go away." He shouts. "I don't need your help."

I am frightened and speechless.

I try to squeeze out some words but I got the same reaction from Akira.

"I wa-"

"I said I don't need. Just. Go. Away." He turns his head back to look straight at me.

His face is full of anger, embarrassment, fear and awfulness. Every classmate, senior and junior turns their heads to see where the noises are coming from. I feel the whole world is spinning upside down and the murmurs from the crowd fills up my ears.

"I..... I just...." And then a black screen just covers my sight. I am dizzy, super dizzy, enough to faint at any time.

"I .... am sorry." The last thing is that I just ran out the cafeteria with someone shouting my names.

----------

"Meg....." A voice whirls inside my mind.

"stop it." my minds says. I am too tired or perhaps too shocked at what have happened at the lunch.

"Meg...." It says softly.

"What!"

"Meg!"

I open my eyes suddenly. The light from the room is so bright that even I have my eyes open widely but I still can't see a thing. The image is just so blurry and white. I stretch my hands up and I feel someone grabs it.

"Where... am I?" I murmur.

There are answers that I got from the people who are surrounding me but I don't understand what they are saying. All their words sounds so unclear and like gibberish.

There are sounds like Ar yu alleft? Or I'm sory and someon wak her op . Also C she is awake!

I try to sit up but I feel power that resist me from doing that. Finally I get to get use to the dizziness and see something.

I'm in my classroom and all of my classmate are beside me, and Angel is the one who is the most active one. She keeps asking if I am alright and stopping other people to come too close to me.

"Angel, I'm fine." I look at her.

"Are you sure? You just fell off from the stairs! Are you really fine?" She asks.

"Wait...." I frown. "I fell off from the stairs? How would that happen?"

"We don't know. But you need rest." Angel helps me to lie down on the sofa in our class again.

"Angel, I told you I'm fine!"

Then Maggie cuts in.

"Meg." She says seriously. "Do you have amnesia?"

My mind just shut down for a second and re-absorb what Maggie just said.

Am I having a amnesia?

---------

Ok, sorry for the confusion. I was trying to read my story again and I found out that I forgot to put in why Meg is afraid of yuzu. So here it is~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

29.7K 1.1K 43
Overcoming challenges defined them, and defined their relationship. As soon as he saw her on the ice he knew she was special but quickly disappeared...
9.7K 442 21
You had loved him to the extent that he had become a piece of you, woven like thread into the fabric of your existence. There was no separating your...