MY USUAL AND YOU [Cafe Titas...

Par MinaVE

[Where I'll post advance chapters of my upcoming book!] Plus

1. People are not ready
2. No wedding ring

About MY USUAL AND YOU

238 5 2
Par MinaVE

My Usual and You (Cafe Titas #2) is about Erika, who is not a lawyer, even if everyone else in her family—three generations of San Ignacios so far—is one.

At 40 she quits her high-powered corporate job to become cashier/barista at her best friend's cute little cafe, a move that she doesn't regret at all, but of course everything she does is a concern to them.

Truth is, Erika relishes being her own person, going her own way far away from law–and to surprise her family even more she agrees to date the customer she has a crush on. Daniel, who works nearby...but guess what his job is?

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

452K 16.1K 92
"Leave, you're free. Don't ever come back here again." She said, hoping he wouldn't return and she'll get to live Hael was shocked, "Are you abandon...
1.2M 38.2K 65
Ailee ate her ice cream licking every bit of it and then Xavier pushed his cup infront of her. She looked confusingly at him. "Eat." "No you eat. Its...
1M 26.3K 42
Limited Time Only: Binge this series for a chance to win FREE coins until June 2! Read 10+ chapters of this story and win 30 Coins (2000 Winners) Whi...
515K 32.8K 38
She was going to marry with her love but just right before getting married(very end moment)she had no other choice and had to marry his childhood acq...