Dream Team Oneshots

Bởi PoteaSoul

No x reader, sorry girlies. More info in the first chapter. Xem Thêm

Information you will need
Requests
Guilt - Dreamnap
Kisses - DreamNap
Resentment - Dream and Drista
Do I Not Say that Enough? - DreamNotfound
Just Feel the Feeling - DreamNotNap
Selfish - DreamNotNap
You Didn't Know - DreamNotNap
Selfish: Take Two - SapNotFound
Café - Sapnap and Niki
Confessing for the Past - DreamNap
Love is Difficult - DreamNotNap
Friends with Benefits - Dreamnap
Coming Out On Pride Month - Dreamnap
Nonverbal - Dream Team
(Vulnerable)Little Puppy Boy - Dreamnap
Hanker Sore - Dreamnap
I Hate You - Dreamnap
New Title!!!
After Stream Assurance - Sapnotfound
Bad Day - Dreamnotfound
Unprepared, but so Ready - Sapnotfound
Meant To Be - Dreamnap
Warped - Sapnotfound
Sick - Dreamnotnap
Gorgeous - Dreamnotnap
new fanfic
Can't Sleep - Sapnotfound
Two Years! - DreamNotNap
Panic Attacks - Dreamnap
Heal - Sapnotfound
Beautiful Girl - George Solo
Arguments - DreamNotNap
It Takes Two to Trust, Not Just You - Dreamnap
Too Late - Georgenap
Loving Eyes - GeorgeNap
Too Late Pt 2 - DreamNotfound
serious talk
Final Statement
Hi! :D
Please read.

We Need To Leave. - dream team

1.1K 7 24
Bởi PoteaSoul

Duo/trio/ship: dream team

Genre: angst(ish) - fluff. A tad of comedy

Plot: the dream team are at a party, but something happens that leads them to leave in a panic

Trigger warnings: panic attack.

AU: none
_____________________________________________

The dream team were currently at a party that their friend hosted. It wasn't anything out of the ordinary. Alcohol, weed, making out in the corners, sex, and vomit. All the wonderful and joyful things that come with a party. If they were being honest, none of them wanted to go. But they decided they would show up so they could at least still see their friend before he disappeared into his room with five girls crawling behind him.

Whenever they went to parties, which oddly enough, was more common than you'd think, they usually stayed huddled up together like a group of lost puppies. It was just easier for everyone as none of them really enjoyed going to parties, so whenever they wanted to leave, they wouldn't spend ten minutes just trying to find them. But today was a bit different.

They were all, as per usual, huddled up together having a normal conversation, until their friend who was hosting the party came up to Dream and pulled him aside.

"Dude I have to show you something," He said with a smile in his face with his hand on Dream's shoulder. Dream just nodded in response and waved at the other two. They waved as well and went back to talking.

"I'm gonna go grab some water real quick, you want any?" Sapnap asked.

"Sure, I'll just stay here," George said. Sapnap nodded and went to grab two bottles of water. George pulled out his phone as he waited. After about two minutes of waiting a girl came up to him.

"Hey," He heard a feminine voice speak. He looked up and saw a very beautiful woman looking at him. She had fairly dark, clear skin, and gorgeous black curly hair. Her hair type had to be around 3B. Eyes darker than obsidian, and big gold earrings.

"Hey. Can I help you?" He asked, trying not to sound rude.

"I mean, in a way yes," She said. It was quite obvious she was trying to sound seductive, but he wasn't interested.

"Oh?" He kept his answer brief, getting uncomfortable by the minute. She inched closer, but he felt too awkward to back away

"Why don't we go upstairs?" She asked, and winked at him.

"How about we don't?" He replied.

"Awe c'mon, it'll be fun," she slightly whined, but tried to hide it with her "seductive" voice.

"Oh good point," He acted as though he were taking time to consider it, "still no,"

"But I'll give you a-" she tried

"No," He interrupted, getting annoyed at this point.

"Oh come on. It'll take ten minutes max," she whined.

"Oh ten minutes? That changes everything!" He said. Her eyes lit up in excitement,"the only problem is. It's still a no," He coldly spoke.

"Come on man. Stop being so boring. Live a little!" She said.

"Listen. I didn't even want to come here, and I especially didn't come here to hook up with some random desperate girl who is obviously deprived of... some sort of touch," He said. She lightly gasped and acted offended. "So you can either fuck off and never talk to me again, or I can have the host kick you out himself," He snapped. She got so pissed she looked like she was about to throw a tantrum. "And that would be really embarrassing for you. I mean look at all of these people. Every single one of them would watch you get thrown out of the party, all because you're desperate for sex. And that's honestly pathetic," He said.

He acted like a dick, he knows, but it seemed like nothing was getting through her thick skull. She let out a few curses under her breathe, ending off with a 'fuckin asshole' before she stomped away in embarrassment. He rolled his eyes and went back to scrolling through his phone. He honestly didn't care that much. He found it amusing that a girl was that persistent while flirting with him. He's had many girls flirt with him at parties, so have Dream and Sapnap. So at this point he walks into these things with a 50/50 chance of angering another soul.

_____________________________________________

An hour passes and they were still all separated, which was very odd for them. They would have left thirty minutes ago if it weren't for their friend pulling dream aside, and sapnap disappearing.

Dream was talking to their friend when George ran up to him. His put both of his hands on Dream's shoulders and pulled him away. Dream looked down at him and saw that he was out of breath, probably from running toward him.

"Hey are you okay? Where's Nick?" He asked.

"We- Uh. We need to leave." George said, still catching his breath. Something was off and Dream recognized that.

"Yeah okay, let's go find Nick," Dream suggested. George just nodded in response as dream pulled his arm around him. They finally found sapnap talking with a group of random guys in the kitchen, laughing. Dream grabbed a tight hold of his arm and quickly pulled him away. Never at any point did they stop walking.

"We're leaving." Dream sternly said.

"Dude what the hell?" Sapnap asked. Dream gave him an intense look and shook his head, then gestured to George with his eyes. Sapnap looked at him and noticed that something was off about him. "What the fuck happened. He looks like- scared almost," He Whispered

"I'm not quite sure, but something is seriously wrong with him," he Whispered back as he opened the door. They all left the house and Dream took his arm off George. They noticed his breaths were still short and shaky

"Dude are you okay?" Sapnap asked.

"I think? I'm not sure man," George said still trying to stabilize his breathing. He walked further ahead in hopes of getting some fresh air.

"What happened?" Dream asked.

"I don't know. I was just on my phone, and then it started getting hard to breathe, and- fuck- my chest started hurting. And then I got all shaky and now I don't know what the fuck is happening." George explained. The realization hit dream like a brick, and he slowly started to walk closer to him.

"What happened before you started feeling like this?" Dream asked, trying to get to the root of the problem.

"I don't fucking know man. All I know is that I want whatever the fuck this is, to stop," He took a deep shaky breath and sighed.

"George, you're having a panic attack," Dream said as he approached the boy, Sapnap following close behind.

"A panic attack? Like the shit that you get?" He asked. Dream chuckled

"Yes, like the panic attacks that I get," He said

"Holy fuck," his eyes widened, "this is what it feels like?" He asked

"Basically yeah," He said

"And this a normal occurrence?" He asked in pure disbelief.

"Not a normal occurrence, but yeah it happens more often than your average person," He said.

"Mother fucker. This feels like literal hell," George said. They both couldn't help but feel bad for him as this the only time he's had a panic attack, and it was obviously confusing to him, worsening the effect. "Why does it hurt so much? It feels like I'm dying," He said with a slight cry in his voice, but no real tears.

"That's because your body genuinely thinks you are dying," Sapnap said.

"What the fuck," George said with a shaky voice.

"Don't worry about it. It'll be over soon," Dream assured. "Try focusing on finding five things that are currently moving," Dream comforted as Sapnap rubbed his shoulder.

"While you do that, do you want to walk back to the car?" Sapnap asked. George slowly nodded, and they walked back. They both had their arms around him, and he continued to point things out, them giving him small praises like 'good job' and 'that's it'. Eventually, his breathing slowed down, and his chest no longer hurt.

"Thanks," George said in the back seat of their car.

"Of course man," Sapnap said

"We're just glad you're okay," Dream lightly smiled
_____________________________________________

1401 words

When people don't hyperfeminize George>>>>

Đọc tiếp

Bạn Cũng Sẽ Thích

1.8K 53 9
This is book two. BTW SO UHH GO TO THE BOOK CALLED SIREN. Ty for reading my books <3 I write warning on first chapter and info. : >
15.1K 376 31
wattpad i'll start tweaking if u take this down.
3.3K 127 16
"𝖋𝖚𝖈𝖐𝖎𝖓𝖌 𝖍𝖊𝖑𝖑, 𝖒𝖆𝖓!" 𝖙𝖍𝖊 𝖇𝖑𝖔𝖓𝖉 𝖍𝖎𝖘𝖘𝖊𝖉 𝖔𝖚𝖙, 𝖋𝖆𝖈𝖊 𝖘𝖈𝖗𝖚𝖓𝖈𝖍𝖎𝖓𝖌 𝖚𝖕 𝖆𝖓𝖉 𝖒𝖔𝖚𝖙𝖍 𝖌𝖆𝖕𝖎𝖓𝖌 𝖘𝖑𝖎𝖌�...
474 10 12
mcyt oneshots the title says it all i will only be writing fluff and angst [if it is smn elses i have given them credit in the title] DNF SKEPHALO KA...