๐ƒ๐ž๐ฅ๐ข๐œ๐š๐ญ๐ž | ๐‚๐›๐ฅ๐ฎ

By gunshts

๐€ ๐ฌ๐ญ๐ข๐ณ๐ณ๐ฒ๐ค๐š๐ฒ ๐๐ซ๐จ๐๐ฎ๐œ๐ญ๐ข๐จ๐ง ๐ƒ๐ž๐ฅ๐ข๐œ๐š๐ญ๐ž - ๐ž๐š๐ฌ๐ข๐ฅ๐ฒ ๐›๐ซ๐จ๐ค๐ž๐ง ๐จ๐ซ ๐๐š๐ฆ๐š๐ ๐ž๐;... More

๐ƒ๐„๐‹๐ˆ๐‚๐€๐“๐„
๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿญ
๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฎ
๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฐ

๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฏ

843 61 38
By gunshts

𝗞𝗶𝗼𝗻 𝗧𝗮𝘆𝗹𝗼𝗿
𝗕𝗿𝗼𝗻𝘅, 𝗡𝗲𝘄 𝗬𝗼𝗿𝗸
𝗝𝘂𝗹𝘆 𝟮𝟳𝘁𝗵, 𝟮𝟬𝟮𝟭
𝟱 𝗗𝗮𝘆𝘀 𝗟𝗮𝘁𝗲𝗿

"finallyyy, feels like i haven't been out in forever." kiara sighed as we walked towards the park.

"i mean...we were only in trouble for five days." i shrugged.

"no shit. its not a problem to you because you're always at home." she rolled her eyes.

𝘢𝘵𝘵𝘪𝘵𝘶𝘥𝘦 𝘮𝘶𝘤𝘩?

"sorry for buggin', i just know i missed a lot of money by sittin' in the house all week." she said as we made our way through the park.

"is that my son kiara?" someone called out, we turned back around seeing jerry and camrin.

"chubby bluu, settyy," kiara dragged out as she hugged them both, "i see ya moms let you back out." camrin chuckled, she nodded and looked down.

"don't worry kid you ain't miss a lot." jerry threw his arm over her shoulder. "where y'all headed to?" he asked her.

"nowhere in particular, just needed air." she shrugged, "wanna stop by the trap?" he asked her, she took a look at me before speaking.

"yeah...i'll come." she said, "you know angel been talkin' hot about you?" camrin chimed into their conversation.

"this treesh, for what now?" she sighed in frustration.

"she talkin' about how she think you be suckin' the guys up just to stay on the block," he informed her, causing her to scrunch up her face. "i'm gettin' sick of that bitch and her weird ass theories. i already beat her ass before." kiara mugged nothing in particular.

"i know we said we don't beef with bitches but it seem like she wanna get lined, the way she been talkin'." jerry chuckled as we approached the same building from some days ago.

we all three entered the building and went straight to the basement, where everyone else were sitting. everyones head snapped in our direction, some of them even clutched onto their guns.

"ya niggas dead can't be just comin' down here unannounced like that," kevin mugged us. "shut up nigga." jerry waved him off and sat down.

"lil kia back outside huh?" nasir joked making kiara roll her eyes, "if i was ya moms, i'd beat ya ass." kevin turned his attention back on counting the money that was laid out on the brown table.

"you wouldn't beat shit nigga, worda my deads." she pushed his head.

"fuck all that, whatchu' gone do about angel ole weird, treesh ass?" nasir asked her, "damn ya niggas know about it too?" she sat next to him and grabbed a perfectly rolled blunt off the table.

"the whole bronx know about that shit. she was on live talkin' mad hot," kevin said as he stuffed the stacks of money into a bag.

"you want me ta' get my sister to handle it?" camrin asked her, "nah, i got it." she chuckled.

"you sure kid? you know you don't always gotta handle shit on ya own, we got yo back." nasir assured her.

"i'm positive, i got somethin' for her." she held a slight smirk upon her face. "yo you over there mad quiet, you wanna sit down?" camrin asked me, i nodded and took a seat next to him.

"you don't talk or something?" he looked at me, making me a little nervous. "maybe she just don't wanna talk to ya ugly ass." nasir laughed causing camrin to mug him, then threw a lighter his way.

"you buggin' nigga, that shit could've exploded and killed us all." he dodged the lighter.

"you so fuckin' dramatic." she said as she pulled out her phone, "shut up, baldheaded smooch." he looked over mugging her.

"nah he just violated." camrin bursted into laughter along with everyone else.

𝘪 𝘨𝘶𝘦𝘴𝘴 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘺'𝘳𝘦 𝘰𝘬𝘢𝘺..

"run me my one nigga," she dropped her phone and stood up. "you don't wanna do that kid, trust me." he said as he continued to laugh at her.

she planted a hard slap to the left side of his face causing it to turn a light red color, he then got up and slammed her on the couch sending punches to her chest, arms, and stomach.

"nas bro chill, she a girl." jerry pulled him off of her as nasir tried catching his breath, "she dead shouldn't have slapped me, worda bro i'll kill her." he mugged her as she stood back up, fixing herself.

"do it then nigga," she spat out, she then hawked up some spit, and spit it towards him causing it to hit straight into his eye.

𝘺𝘶𝘤𝘬..

"kia chill." kevin got up and grabbed her, pulling her up the stairs to go outside i guess. "every time ya two get around each other ya niggas argue or fight. maybe its best if y'all don't joke with each other." jerry tried defusing the whole situation.

"that nasty ass smooch really just spit on me, disrespectful ass." nas used a napkin, wiping the spit out his eye.

"we gone deal with her, just chill." camrin assured him.

"i wanna deal with her my damn self, she wanna act so touch until somebody really beat her ass. ya niggas dead hype her head up too much." he mugged the both of them. "matter of fact, i'm goin' home." he stormed up the stairs.

jerry shook his head before following behind him, leaving me and camrin in the basement by ourselves. i could tell this was gonna be kind of awkward.

"you good?" he asked me, i only nodded. "you gone ever talk ta' me?" his voice softened.

𝘸𝘩𝘢𝘵𝘴 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘧𝘦𝘦𝘭𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘪'𝘮 𝘨𝘦𝘵𝘵𝘪𝘯𝘨?..

i nodded again causing him to suck his teeth. "can you please use ya words? that silent shit weird." he slightly mugged me. "yes camrin, i will talk to you." i laughed a little.

"there you go, now was that hard?" he asked, "yes, very." i said making him laugh.

"you did those yourself?" he questioned, referring to my knotless braids.

"yeah i did, why? they look bad?" i wasn't really a professional at doing hair but i did wanna do hair and makeup as a hobby, maybe even nails. "nah they don't, you know how to retwist?" he asked, i nodded.

𝘩𝘦 𝘵𝘳𝘺𝘯𝘢 𝘵𝘸𝘪𝘴𝘵 𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘸𝘢𝘺 𝘪𝘯𝘵𝘰 𝘴𝘰𝘮𝘦 𝘤𝘰𝘰𝘤𝘩𝘪𝘦...

i laughed at my own thoughts. "whatchu' laughing at kid?" he slightly smiled, "nothing really." i lied and looked away.

"its crazy how i barely know you but can tell that you definitely lying." he shook his head. "anyway, you and kiara's mom is bad as hell. i definitely see where you get ya looks from." he licked over his bottom lip.

"thank you," i smiled. "did you dye your hair on your own?" i asked him, the color looked nice on him.

"nah. my old girlfriend, moms did for me." his mood changed, making me regret even asking. "sorry for asking." i apologized.

"you good. yo deadass through where these niggas at?" he got up and looked around the corner to see if they were coming back, which they were because i heard footsteps.

looking to the left i seen kiara, jerry, and kevin again. she looked calmer now and had a nice, cold, bottled water in her hand.

"you good now?" camrin asked her. "i'm straight." she sat down.

"ion think we gone have y'all two around each other like that anymore." jerry said as him and kevin went back to sorting out the money.

"here go ya cut," he two stacks of money to kiara who held a confused look upon her face. "cut for what? i wasn't on the block for a few days to even have a cut." she said and he shrugged.

"no worries, i gotchu'." he said, she only nodded not saying anything else. "i'm ready to go home.." i told kia.

"well i'm not," she rolled her eyes, "i'll walk you." camrin chimed in, i nodded and got up. we both went upstairs, leaving out the building. we then made our way towards the park.

"why you let ya lil sister talk to you like that? you the oldest." he asked, i shrugged. "i don't really care that much, she's always been like that but its really gone hurt her when i won't be there for her when she need anything." i told him carelessly.

"nah you can't just say that," he chuckled. "i actually can. if she wanna be all grown and have a smart mouth then so be it." i said as we started to approach my building.

"i guess you right. i'm 'bout to head back though, safety." he pulled me into a hug, i could smell his dior cologne.

he then pulled away and i watched as he walked away. i turned around, going into my building as a smile appeared across my face.

𝘪 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘬 𝘸𝘦'𝘳𝘦 𝘨𝘰𝘯𝘯𝘢 𝘨𝘦𝘵 𝘢𝘭𝘰𝘯𝘨 𝘴𝘰 𝘸𝘦𝘭𝘭..

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

𝐈 𝐝𝐢𝐝𝐧'𝐭 𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐠𝐞𝐭 𝐚𝐛𝐭 𝐲𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐥𝐥

𝐈𝐭𝐬 𝐚𝐥𝐦𝐨𝐬𝐭 𝐧𝐞𝐰 𝐲𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐬𝐬

𝐘𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐟𝐰 𝐢𝐭?

𝐕𝐨𝐭𝐞

𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭

- 𝐒𝐓𝐈𝐙𝐙𝐘𝐊𝐀𝐘

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

603K 30.4K 23
โ†ณ โ [ ILLUSION ] โž โ” yandere hazbin hotel x fem! reader โ” yandere helluva boss x fem! reader โ”• ๐ˆ๐ง ๐ฐ๐ก๐ข๐œ๐ก, a powerful d...
246K 5.9K 33
"That better not be a sticky fingers poster." "And if it is ." "I think I'm the luckiest bloke at Hartley." Heartbreak High season 1-2 Spider x oc
114K 3.4K 26
a paige bueckers story.
278K 12.6K 36
เชœโ€โžดแกฃ๐ญฉ hidden, various hazbin hotel characters x female reader เชœโ€โžดแกฃ๐ญฉ ๐‘ฐ๐’ ๐’˜๐’‰๐’Š๐’„๐’‰ we follow an angel named y/n, who had her bes...