𝚂𝚎𝚌𝚛𝚎𝚝𝚜, cobra kai

بواسطة b0rl3e00

When Tessa Larusso joins her father's rival dojo so she could get closer with the boy she wanted. Or In whic... المزيد

𝒮𝑒𝒶𝓈𝑜𝓃 𝟣 𝒞𝒶𝓈𝓉
𝚂𝚎𝚌𝚛𝚎𝚝𝚜
𝙼𝚒𝚗𝚒-𝙼𝚊𝚛𝚔𝚎𝚝
𝙸'𝚖 𝙽𝚘𝚝 𝙰𝚏𝚛𝚊𝚒𝚍 𝚘𝚏 𝙰𝚗𝚢𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚐
𝙸𝚗𝚜𝚎𝚌𝚞𝚛𝚒𝚝𝚒𝚎𝚜
𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝙳𝚒𝚊𝚣 𝙷𝚘𝚖𝚎
𝙷𝚊𝚕𝚕𝚘𝚠𝚎𝚎𝚗 𝙳𝚊𝚗𝚌𝚎
'𝚂𝚎𝚎 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚕𝚊𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝙼𝚒𝚐𝚐𝚢'
𝙲𝚘𝚋𝚛𝚊 𝙺𝚊𝚒
'𝚈𝚘𝚞 𝚠𝚘𝚛𝚔 𝚏𝚘𝚛 𝚖𝚢 𝚍𝚊𝚍?'
𝙱𝚘𝚗𝚣𝚒 𝚃𝚛𝚎𝚎
𝙶𝚘𝚕𝚏 '𝙽 𝚂𝚝𝚞𝚏𝚏
𝙵𝚊𝚖𝚒𝚕𝚢 𝙳𝚛𝚊𝚖𝚊
𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝚃𝚛𝚎𝚎
𝙹𝚘𝚑𝚗𝚗𝚢 𝙻𝚊𝚠𝚛𝚎𝚗𝚌𝚎
𝚁𝚎𝚕𝚊𝚝𝚒𝚘𝚗𝚜𝚑𝚒𝚙 𝙿𝚛𝚘𝚋𝚕𝚎𝚖𝚜
𝙰𝚕𝚕 𝚅𝚊𝚕𝚕𝚎𝚢
𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝙴𝚗𝚍
𝙳𝚒𝚊𝚣 𝚟𝚜 𝙺𝚎𝚎𝚗𝚎
𝒮𝑒𝒶𝓈𝑜𝓃 𝟤 𝒞𝒶𝓈𝓉
𝚂𝚞𝚖𝚖𝚎𝚛
𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝙱𝚊𝚕𝚊𝚗𝚌𝚎 𝙱𝚘𝚊𝚛𝚍
𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝙱𝚎𝚊𝚌𝚑
𝚅𝚊𝚕𝚕𝚎𝚢 𝙵𝚎𝚜𝚝
𝙼𝚎𝚖𝚘𝚛𝚒𝚎𝚜
𝙼𝚒𝚜𝚝𝚊𝚔𝚎𝚜
𝙱𝚎𝚊𝚌𝚑 𝙲𝚕𝚞𝚋
𝙸'𝚖 𝙵𝚒𝚗𝚎
𝚂'𝚖𝚘𝚛𝚎𝚜
𝙲𝚕𝚎𝚊𝚗 𝚄𝚙
𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝙷𝚎𝚊𝚝
𝟾𝟶𝚜 𝙽𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝
𝙿𝚊𝚛𝚝𝚢
𝙳𝚛𝚞𝚗𝚔𝚎𝚗 𝚃𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚐𝚜
𝙹𝚞𝚗𝚒𝚘𝚛 𝚈𝚎𝚊𝚛
𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝚂𝚙𝚒𝚔𝚎𝚍 𝙱𝚛𝚊𝚌𝚕𝚎𝚝
𝒮𝑒𝒶𝓈𝑜𝓃 𝟥 𝒞𝒶𝓈𝓉
𝙷𝚘𝚜𝚙𝚒𝚝𝚊𝚕𝚜
𝚁𝚘𝚊𝚍 𝚃𝚛𝚒𝚙
𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚜𝚎
𝙼𝚘𝚖𝚖𝚢 𝙳𝚎𝚊𝚛𝚒𝚜𝚝
𝙲𝚊𝚏𝚎𝚝𝚎𝚛𝚒𝚊𝚕 𝙳𝚒𝚜𝚊𝚜𝚝𝚎𝚛𝚜
𝚂𝚘𝚌𝚌𝚎𝚛 𝙶𝚊𝚖𝚎𝚜
𝙻𝚊𝚣𝚊𝚛 𝚃𝚊𝚐
𝙲𝚘𝚋𝚛𝚊 𝙺𝚊𝚒 𝙼𝚊𝚝𝚎𝚛𝚒𝚊𝚕
𝙱𝚊𝚌𝚔 𝙰𝚐𝚊𝚒𝚗
𝚁𝚎𝚞𝚗𝚒𝚝𝚎𝚍
𝙰𝚕𝚕 𝙾𝚟𝚎𝚛 𝙰𝚐𝚊𝚒𝚗
𝙰𝚏𝚏𝚎𝚌𝚝𝚒𝚘𝚗
𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝚅𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚞𝚛𝚊 𝚉𝚘𝚘
𝙾𝚕𝚍 𝙷𝚘𝚖𝚎𝚜
𝒮𝑒𝒶𝓈𝑜𝓃 𝟦 𝒞𝒶𝓈𝓉
𝙵𝚊𝚖𝚒𝚕𝚢 𝚁𝚎𝚞𝚗𝚒𝚘𝚗𝚜
𝚂𝚔𝚊𝚝𝚎 𝙿𝚊𝚛𝚔𝚜
𝙻𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝙵𝚒𝚛𝚎
𝙼𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚘𝚛
𝚂𝚞𝚛𝚙𝚛𝚒𝚎𝚜
𝙴𝚟𝚒𝚕 𝚆𝚒𝚝𝚌𝚑
𝙳𝚛𝚒𝚟𝚎-𝙸𝚗

𝙿𝚑𝚘𝚗𝚎 𝙲𝚊𝚕𝚕𝚜

647 17 5
بواسطة b0rl3e00

˜"*°•.˜"*°• -----------------------------------•°*"˜.•°*"˜
𝚂𝟹|𝙴𝟹| 𝙽𝚘𝚠 𝚈𝚘𝚞'𝚛𝚎 𝙶𝚘𝚗𝚗𝚊 𝙿𝚊𝚢

Tessa LaRusso anxiously sat on her bed as she read on her phone about the Juvenile Correction Center Robby had been sent too. It had been two days since she last saw him. And she was still waiting for a phone call.

She typed in the phone number that was connected to the Correction Center, sighing as she hit call.

It rang. And it rang and it rang.

It wasn't until the very last ring did the center pick up.

"You are currently phoning the Juvenile Correction Center of San Fernando. All calls are logged and recorded and may be listened to by a member of Prison staff. If you do not wish to continue, please hang up. If you do wish to continue, press one and you will be transferred to a staff member." The voice was automatic, it almost sounding like a robot was speaking to her. The girl quickly panicked, pressing number one down fastly. "Please hold while we transfer you to a staff member."

She waited anxiously, picking at her skin on her legs in a habit way. She didn't know what she was going to say to the boy. Maybe apologize once more about her father's actions. Or tell him how much she needed him to get out. But she knew she couldn't have made it about herself.

"How can I help you?" Tessa's eyes widened at a sudden voice coming from her phone. She could tell the women who spoke was clearly ready to leave her job as she spoke unenthusiastically.

"Uh, hi. I'd like to talk to an inmate there. He's 16, his name is Keene, Robby Keene." Tessa waited for the women to respond after she spoke, hearing the typing off the computer on the other side.

"Keene, Keene, Keene." The women muttered to herself as she looked it up. "Looks like Keene just got transferred here a couple days ago under assault charges and attempted manslaughter." Tessa's breath sucked in as she read off the charges. "I can transfer the call to the room where his currently supposed to be located." Tessa nodded her head quickly, slightly forgetting the women couldn't see her.

"Yes, that would be great." Tessa spoke, grabbing onto her phone with both hands as she held it up to her ear.

"This will take one moment."

"Keene, phone call." Robby rolled his eyes as he looked up at the officer, the boy having no intention to talking to Daniel once more.

"Who is it?" The Keene boy asked, dropping his book on the table.

"How am I supposed to know that?" The officer looked at him weirdly.

"Keep it ringing, I don't want to talk to anyone." Robby muttered, picking his book back up as the officer left.

Tessa waited to hear his voice, she longed for it.

But it never came, she was brought back to the voice of the women once agian. "Looks like Mr. Keene isn't accepting calls at the moment. Would you like me to leave a message?" The LaRusso's face fell at the words.

"What do you mean he's not accepting calls right now?" The girl questioned, her face scrunching up slightly as she spoke.

"I mean exactly what I just said. He's not accepting calls. I can leave a message to give to the officers if you would like." Tessa sighed as the women spoke.

"No that won't be necessary, have a good day." She was quick to hang up after that, not knowing what she was supposed to do know. She had gone to school the day before, being looked oddly by everyone except Hawk.

She knew she shouldn't have, but she still took Robby not accepting calls to her heart. Because she knew it had something to do with her and her family sending him there. She was afraid he was angry at her; she didn't know how their relationship would go if he was in juvie.

˜"*°•.˜"*°• -----------------------------------•°*"˜.•°*"˜

She walked the halls of the hospital, walking on the side of Hawk as they excitedly spoke about Miguel being up. Tessa still felt the lingering guilt about everything, but she tried to ignore it and put on a smile for everyone.

She looked at Hawk as the boy smirked as he walked, she looked down slightly.

"We don't hate each other anymore, right?" The girl questioned; the Moskowitz boy looked at her confusingly for a moment before his smile dropped.

"I never hated you. I just acted like I did because I thought it was cool. You were in Miyagi-Do, and we were supposed to hate them." Hawk shrugged as he looked forward once more. "But yes, we don't hate each other anymore." Tessa smiled as she looked down before looking back up at him with a smile.

"Good." She spoke as she watched Hawk excitedly walk towards Miguels door. Tessa smiled as she looked down at the octopus that she held in her hands.

"El Serpiente!" Hawk yelled as he walked in, resting his hand against the door frame.

"Oh my god." Tessa laughed as she spoke, looking down as she walked in. Her smile quickly dropped as she looked at Sam who stood next to Miguel.

"I'm gonna go." Sam whispered before she looked down and made her way to the door.

"Okay, yeah." Miguel mumbled, looking at the girl who stood at the door.

"You've got some nerve coming here after everything you did." Hawk took his hand off the door as he looked down at Sam. Tessa stepped to the side as she clutched onto the octopus.

"I don't care what you think. I just wanna help." Sam looked back at Tessa, hoping the girl would back her up.

"Seems like you're really helping." She mumbled, looking at the ground before she made her way into the room. Miguel watched her walk into the room as he tried to put a smile on. "Hey." She smiled at the boy, pulling a chair up to his bed as she sat down.

"Hey, bro." Hawk spoke as he walked into the room after speaking with Sam, going in for a handshake with the Diaz boy.

"What's up, man?" Miguel asked as he smiled.

"You good? I like the spot. Holding up?" Hawk continued to question.

"Yeah." Miguel laughed slightly.

"How you been?" Tessa quickly asked, sitting up in her seat as she held on tight to the red octopus.

"Pretty good for a guy who just got out of a coma." Miguel laughed as he spoke, looking down at his legs.

"What's that?" Hawk questioned, grabbing onto the card that laid in Miguels lap.

"Is that an octopus?" Tessa smiled slightly as she looked at it.

"Uh, Sam got it." Miguel mumbled, Tessa's smile quickly dropping.

"Oh." She mumbled back, looking down at the octopus in her lap.

"Uh, is that Senor octopus? I haven't seen that guy in a while." Miguel tried to bring the mood back as he spoke with a laugh.

"Yeah, it was probably stupid to bring it I just thought it would be nice for you to have while you're staying here. I don't know maybe it might bring back some happy memories, give you something to think about instead of worrying about everything." Tessa shrugged as she handed it to the boy. "It's stupid I know; I can take it back if you don't want it."

"No, no. I like it. Thanks." Miguel turned to the girl, octopus in his hand as he smiled at her.

"Yeah, no problem." She smiled back at the boy.

˜"*°•.˜"*°• -----------------------------------•°*"˜.•°*"˜

Tessa tried to smile at all the people around her as she cleaned their cars, but she didn't know how long she was going to be able to last until she broke. After already being interviewed by the new station, more so being bombarded with questioned about her relationships with both Robby and Miguel and if she thought she was the cause for the fight, things weren't looking good for the girl.

Dressed in a white bikini and jean shorts, she grabbed a sponge from Moon as she helped with the car that Moon was working on.

"Great, guys. Keep it up. We got a line of cars around the block." Sam called out to everyone that helped wash the many cars.

"Why isn't she helping too?" Tessa questioned to some random girl on the cheer team that stood next to her. The girl simply shrugged.

"Hey, can we be next." Some boy yelled out to the girls as he pulled to a stop.

"Sure thing." Chris quickly climbed onto the car as he began washing. Tessa looked back, stopping herself from what she was doing as she started to laugh at the boy.

She sat her sponge in the bucket as she looked behind the car, hearing motorcycles start to pull in. She furrowed her eyebrows as Hawk lifted his helmet up slightly. She quickly walked towards them.

"Since when did you get a motorcycle?" She questioned, looking around at the other Cobras that pulled in.

"Since now, what are you doing here this is a Miyagi-Do thing? I thought you said you quit?" Hawk looked down at the girl as she sighed.

"I see it as more of a Miguel thing than a Miyagi-Do thing. I wanna do whatever I can to help." Hawk nodded as she spoke. "Anyways, I don't wanna be here anymore. You think you could make a quick pitstop and drop me off at my house, my dad dropped me off with Sam, so I don't have my car."

"Yeah, that's fine. I don't have an extra helmet so..." He trailed off as he laughed slightly.

"That's fine I don't care. Just please don't crash." She laughed as she put her phone in her pocket, beginning to climb over the seat.

"Let's get out of here." Hawk called to the rest of the Cobra Kai's."

˜"*°•.˜"*°• -----------------------------------•°*"˜.•°*"˜

Tessa sat on the couch, contemplating life as she typed in the Correction center again. She sighed as it started to ring, having no hope that Robby would talk to her.

"You are currently phoning the Juvenile Correction Center of San Fernando. All calls are logged and recorded and may be listened to by a member of Prison staff. If you do not wish to continue, please hang up. If you do wish to continue, press one and you will be transferred to a staff member." She pressed one like before. "Please hold while we transfer you to a staff member."

"How can I help you?" It was the same women as before.

"Hey, I think I spoke to you earlier this morning. It was about speaking with Robby Keene." Tessa spoke into her phone as she picked at her fingers in a habit way.

"Right. And I'm guessing you want to speak to him now?" The women sighed as she spoke.

"Yes. Is that possibly? Is he accepting calls now?"

"I can see, please hold." Tessa listened to the almost elevator like music as she waited.

She waited and waited.

"Hello?" And there his voice was. She could tell he was extremely tired. She was frozen, having no idea what she wanted to say. She opened her mouth, waiting for the words to follow. "Hello?" Robby asked again.

"Hey." She was able to mumble after realizing she hadn't said anything.

"Tess?" She nodded, feeling stupid after realizing that he wouldn't have been able to see anyway.

"Yeah. How are you?" She smiled slightly after hearing his voice.

"I, I'm holding up. How are you?" Robby leaned up against the wall as he spoke.

"I'm okay, it's been rough, but I've been okay." It got quiet after she spoke. "I've missed you."

"I've missed you too." Robby sighed.

"Robby, I don't know what I'm gonna do without you. It's been so hard." Her voice broke as she spoke. She didn't want to bring up herself up or her situation, because she knew his was worse. "Sorry, I know what you've been going through has been worse than back home. Just forget I said anything I'll be fine."

"No, don't say that. Our situations are completely different, and you cannot compare the two. I'm sorry I can't be there for you right now." He sighed once more. "I love you, Tessa LaRusso."

"I love you more, Robby Keene." She chuckled slightly. "What's with the full name?"

"I just want you to know how much I love you." Tessa smiled at the words more. "Maybe you can come visit me sometime."

"I would if I could. But they don't let anyone under 18 visit unless they are with someone over 18. I don't really have anyone I could go with. You know I would if I could." Her smile dropped as she talked about the subject. "The first day you were there I went there to come visit you and they kicked me out after I bitched out the lady because she wouldn't let me see you." She laughed as she spoke.

"I would have loved to see that." He laughed with her. "I kinda think I remember hearing the guards talk about that."

"Yeah, that was me." She stopped herself from speaking anymore as she lifted her head, furrowing her eyebrows at the repetitive knocks on the door. "Someone's at the door, I'm gonna go answer it but I'll still have my phone."

"Okay." Robby responded, hearing her footsteps as she made her way to the door.

"I don't know who would be here anyway." She mumbled, getting on her tippytoes so she could see through the peephole. Her face scrunched up at the sight of a women with long brown hair, her back facing the door as she anxiously stepped to the side. She could hear the women mumbling something to herself.

"Who is it?" Robby questioned, but didn't receive an answer, only hearing the door open.

"Hello, can I help you?" The LaRusso girl asked, cocking her head at the women as she eruptively turned around.

"Uh, is this the LaRusso house?" The curly haired women questioned.

"Yeah, is there something I could help you with?" Tessa asked.

"I think I might be your mom."

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

39.7K 1.1K 36
(Tory Nichols x Fem! Oc) • • • 𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇, It was unfathomable how Sierra could love someone so much. That someone being a girl from her dojo, C...
1K 102 16
─── .𖥔 ݁ ˖ ‧₊˚ ☁️⋅♡𓂃 ࣪ ִֶָ☾. "I may not have realized it until now, but you're the star I've been wishing for" ☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚𝙄𝙣 𝙒𝙝𝙞𝙘𝙝...
335K 8.9K 21
Maeve Lawrence was a normal girl in Highschool with a little friend group. Until there's a new kid in her apartment area who starts to stand up for h...
100K 5.8K 35
-𝐅𝐋𝐀𝐖𝐋𝐄𝐒𝐒 ᴰᵉᵐᵉᵗʳⁱ '𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐩𝐫𝐨𝐛𝐥𝐞𝐦 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐢𝐬 ...