𝘼𝙡𝙚𝙨𝙨𝙞𝙤'𝙨 𝙏𝙚𝙢𝙥𝙩�...

Leyah_eroticstories tarafından

❝I wrote poems inside her with my fingers.❞ ━━━━━━━━━━━━━ Why am I hard right now? "I-I'm not-" She shut me u... Daha Fazla

❝𝓒𝓸𝓹𝔂𝓻𝓲𝓰𝓱𝓽𝓼 & 𝓐𝓾𝓽𝓱𝓸𝓻'𝓼 𝓝𝓸𝓽𝓮𝓼❞‼️
❝𝓘𝓷𝓽𝓻𝓸𝓭𝓾𝓬𝓽𝓲𝓸𝓷❞🩷
Chapter 1. | The Beginning. |
Chapter 2. | The Stolen kiss. |
Chapter 3. | Party Gone Wrong? |
Chapter 4. | Avoiding. |
Chapter 5. | Friends? |
Chapter 6. | Midnight Talks. |
Chapter 7. | King. |
Chapter 8. | The Past & Getting High. |
Chapter 9. | Family. |
Chapter 10. | We Finally Meet. |
Chapter 11. | Meeting Tyson & Date. |
Chapter 12. | Secrets, Drugs & Assaults.
Chapter 13. | Finally Home & Surprises. |
Chapter 14. | Deal & Interrupted Movie Night. |
Chapter 16. | Feelings & Accidents.|
Chapter 17. | Suspicions. |
Chapter 18. | Accusations & I Love You's. |
Chapter 19. | Traps & Secrets. |
Chapter 20. | Finally found them and apologies. |
Chapter 21. | Christmas and family. |
Chapter 22.. | Will You Be My Boyfriend?|
Chapter 23.. | Trips. |
Chapter 24. | Having Fun.|
Chapter 25.. | Gun Kinks. |
Chapter 26. | Telling her everything. |
Chapter 27. | The Three Of Us. |
Chapter 28.. | Gala.|
Chapter 29.. | Drunk Tattoos. |
EPILOGUE.. 30.
Bonus #1. | Tyson's Torture. |
Bonus #2. | Family Above All. |
Spoilers-😫‼️
SEQUEL-🎉
New Story Alert-⚠️💀

Chapter 15. | Arguments & Fever Pleasures.. |

17K 405 248
Leyah_eroticstories tarafından

I couldn't even get a day with Sky anymore, ever since she's dating him, it's like I'm forgotten or something.

He acts as if I'm his competition or something. I mean, it's not like I'm gonna take Sky from him. Well if he doesn't treat her good, I definitely will.

Just like now, he's securing her in his lap as if I was gonna pounce on her. "Sky, remember I have to tutor you later?" I asked as she turned to me.

"Oh shit, I forgot." She said with a guilty smile.

"We're gonna be busy later anyway." The guy said and I rolled my eyes.

"Listen Tysol, she-" I started but Silas burst into a fit of laughter which made me frown.

What's so funny?

"It's Tyson." The guy gritted out and my eyes widened.

Oh.

Was I calling him Tysol the whole time? "Right, that. What could be more important than Sky's future? She needs tutoring to pass her exam." I said as he glared at me but I couldn't care less.

"Everything isn't about you, you know." He grumbled out and I looked at him confused.

"Excuse me?"

"She is my girlfriend, why can't you just give her space? We can't even get time together because of you." He snapped.

"Ty, stop it." Sky hit him and he groaned.

"Well if you were such a good boyfriend, then I wouldn't have to be all up in your space." I responded back.

"I know what your problem here is, but you're not gonna get her so back up." He said with a smirk and I shook my head.

"That's a bit immature, don't you think? If you're so insecure about your relationship then it's not my problem."

"Both of you shut up." Sky intervened again and I pursed my lip shut.

"Yeah dude, shut up before I beat your ass." Silas said to him next to me.

Tysol rolled his eyes and started kissing Sky with a smirk. I know the fucker wants me to get jealous.

Can I just kill him?

"Alessio and Silas." Our names being called out caused me to turn my head to the opposite direction.

"Oh, Cassidy hi." I waved back as she made her way over.

"Looking good Cass." Silas said with a smile.

"Yeah, you look great." I said as she smiled.

"Thank you. Can I sit?" She asked and we nod.

"Guys this is Cassidy and Cass, that's Zina, Ray, Sky and Tysol." I introduced.

"Tyson, fucking asshole." He said angrily and I almost snickered at his short temper.

"Same thing, dude." I rolled my eyes and turned back to Cass.

"When did you come back?" I asked quietly so only us two can hear.

"Yesterday." She said groaning. "Dad practically threw me out." I chuckled at that, I knew he would.

Cassidy Harvey, 20 years old. Daughter of Jordon and Allison (Ally) Harvey.

We've known each other since the day we were born because our parents are bestfriends and we were born on the same day as well.

Our parents thought we would be together in the future but no, that's just a clear no.

"You should've come back with us." I warned as I chuckled at her glare.

"I hate school, you know that. I'd rather stay home eat, sleep, Netflix and chill." I laughed at her face.

That's what I like about her, she's always making me laugh whenever she's around.

"But if I do that, Dad is gonna be like; 'If yOu dOn'T gO tO ScHoOl, hOw WiLl yOu cOmE oUt tO aNyThInG gOoD iN LiFe cAsSiDy BrEe HaRvEy.'" She mocked Uncle Jordon and I started dying of laughter.

"Well it's true you know." I said through my laughter.

"I can become a stripper." She shrugged and I snort out a laugh.

"You're fucking crazy." I said and she burst out laughing.

"What's so funny?" I jumped forgetting that we weren't alone and looked at the person who asked.

Sky.

"Personal things." Cass answered.

Sky glared at her before glaring at me. "Alessio?" Sky called and I hummed. "Do you wanna start the tutoring now or would you rather to keep laughing with your little girlfriend?" She asked with attitude.

Girlfriend? What the fuck? Cass doesn't even like men.

Why now? It's lunch time and we never do tutoring at lunch. "Why not later?" I asked.

"I have better things to do later than wasting my time in books with you." She said and my eyes widened.

What's wrong with her suddenly?

"What do you mean by wasting time in books with him?" Cass stepped in. "Girl, he's the one wasting his time even helping your ungrateful ass.."

"What she meant was, you're too fucking boring for her anyway." Tysol smirked.

I looked over at Sky who's completely avoiding my eyes. She didn't even correct him, that hurts.

A lot.

Am I really boring?

Sky ignored Cass and turned to me. "Why don't you tell your girlfriend to mind her own business?"

"Why are you so pressed sis?" Cass asked her.

"Cass stop." I warned her and turned to Sky. "If I'm too boring for you when all I wanted was to help you with your GPA, then maybe ask your little boyfriend who doesn't even have a GPA high enough to get a janitors job."

She surely changed a lot recently and it's definitely not attractive anymore. Sky looked at me with a look of regret and I turned away clearing my throat.

"I'll see you later guys, I'm leaving." I said getting up to leave.

"Don't leave me." Cass ran up behind me and I shook my head.

I can't wait to get home from this shit-hole.
.
.
.

I'm sorry.  -Princess💓😍
6:35 p.m

I didn't mean that, you know it.  -Princess💓😍
6:51 p.m

Alessio, please talk to me. I said I'm sorry.  -Princess💓😍
7:13 p.m

Are you okay?  -Princess💓😍
7:20 p.m

I woke up to text messages from Sky sent last night, I didn't even know when I went to bed.

I turned off my phone as I laid down in my bed. I have had a massive headache since last night and I don't feel well. Even though the time is extra cold, I'm sweating badly.

"Alessio?" Silas called out and I groaned as I tried sitting up on the bed.

"In here." I said but it came out in a whisper.

"Why aren't you ready for school?" He asked coming towards me.

"I don't feel good." I cough as my throat felt sore.

"Fuck, you're burning up Sio." He said feeling my forehead.

He ran out of the room quickly and I closed my eyes feeling the darkness taking over. "Wake the fuck up, Alessio. The doctor is on his way." I heard Silas saying as he kept slapping my face lightly to keep me awake.

He rested a wet warm rag on my forehead as he cleaned off my face. The doctor came in after half an hour of Silas trying to keep me awake.

He put a thermometer into my mouth checking my temperature. "Wow, his fever is high. 105°F." The doctor said to Silas. "Just give him these medications, let him take a lukewarm bath or damp washcloths to his forehead and let him drink a lot of fluid."

"Okay, thank you doctor." Silas took the medications and shook his hands as he went out of the room.

"You- you can go to school, I'll be fine." I whispered out and he shook his head.

"No way in hell am I leaving you here sick all by yourself." He immediately rejected the idea.

I smiled at him, well tried to smile at him. He went on his phone typing out text messages to who I'm not sure.

I finally closed my eyes and went to sleep.

"What are you even doing here?" Someone hushed voice says and I groaned hearing voices around me.

I turned my head only to feel a sharp pain struck me right there.

Fuckkk.

"I came to see if he was alright." A soft voice said quietly.

"Well now you see, you can get out." Silas whisper-yelled.

"Shut up." I grunt, feeling the headache worsen at the voices. I finally opened my eyes seeing Silas, Cass, Zina and Sky in my room.

Oh.

Wait what? Sky?

I quickly sat up on the bed, but cried out at the pain that attacked me.

Worst mistake ever.

"Take your time." Sky said coming beside me and I moved my hand away. Not because I don't want her to touch me but because I'm sick and I wouldn't want her to get sick too.

She looked hurt so I cleared it up quickly. "I don't want you to get sick as well." I cleared my throat.

She nods and stood awkwardly beside me. The atmosphere in the room was so thick I doubt anyone could cut through it.

"Diego sent you soup, I'll go get it." Silas said walking out of the room.

What? how did he know I was sick? I swear Silas tells him everything now.

He came back quickly with a bowl of soup and gave it to me. I started feeding myself, damn this is delicious.

That man can cook, real fucking chef.

My headache was going away bit by bit as I finished the soup and lay down slowly. I felt sweaty and hot so I decided to go take a warm bath.

"Can you guys give me a moment please? I need to have a bath." I asked both the girls and they went out.

"Stay, Sky." I said getting up with a groan as she followed me in the bathroom. I put on the warm water before stripping and leaving my boxers before stepping inside.

The place was silent until I heard a sob which made me turn just to see Sky crying. I quickly turned around as I reached for her before asking permission to take off her hoodie and she nodded.

"Hey, what's wrong? Did that asshole do something to you?" I asked angrily as she came under the warm water with me.

She shook her head and I frowned. Before I could ask what happened then, she clinged to me.

"I'm- I'm so sorry Alessio, I don't know why I said that, I'm so stupid." She murmured as tears rolled down her cheeks.

"Hey, look at me." I spoke softly but she didn't look. "I said look at me, baby." I cradled her cheeks while wiping her tears with my thumb. "I'm not mad, I promise. I just-"

——Mature Content: +18

I was cut off when a pair of soft lips attacked mine.

Fuck.

Kiss her back you idiot.

No, she has a boyfriend.

Who fucking cares about him.

Shut the fuck up.

I moved back shocked. "Sky, I-I don't think w-" Once again her lips found mine.

This time I kissed her back.

It was slow and passionate. The air knocked out of my lungs at the taste of her lips. Butterflies filled my stomach as our lips moved in sync and she smiled into the kiss.

It always seems like our first time kissing. I gripped her hips bringing her closer to me as the water slapped on both our skin.

Pulling back a bit, I groaned looking down at her as she used this opportunity to smash her lips against mine again.

"Merde." (Shit) I mumbled as she sucked on my bottom lip and I lifted her up as she wrapped her legs around me, grinding on my now hard and erect dick.

Headache long gone by now.

We both moaned as our tongues collided with each other. She sucked on my tongue and I moaned loudly as my dick got harder. I pushed her back up against the wall as I closed any little space that was left between us.

She lets out a loud moan when I sucked on her neck. "Quiet, princess." I grunt out as she rubbed herself against me.

"Touch me, please." She moaned and I stopped kissing her.

"W-What?" I asked shocked. "This is so wrong Sky, I can't— no matter how much I hate the guy you call a boyfriend, it's still wrong."

"Please, we're not even really talking at this point." She said kissing me again. "Please, just once."

Fuck, fuck. Do not do it—

Do it.

No, fuck— I knew from day one that she is and will always be my biggest Temptation.

Fuck it, I'll worry about it later.

My hands made their way to her ass squeezing it which made her moan into the kiss. "A-Are you sure? I want words princess." I muttered against her neck and she lets out a small whine.

"Say it, Sky."

"I-" Her eyes shut tightly as she answered. "Please touch me, Alessio."

I had no control over my body when it comes to her, my hand found its way to her left breast fondling with it as I twirled her nipple before my lips latched onto it.

"Mhm." She whimpered and gasped gripping my hair between her fingers as I sucked harder and my fingers brushed against her clothed pussy.

Her underwear was drenched and it was not from the water for sure. Pressing a finger against it, she lets out a muffled moan. Applying pressure on her clit, I rubbed it in circles hearing a deep sigh from her.

"So beautiful." I rasped out as I pushed her underwear aside and pinched her clit slightly hearing her moans.

"Alessio." Her voice was strained by now, I pushed a finger inside her as she squeezed my shoulders.

"Shh...." I teased her nipple with my tongue as I fingered her pussy. "You're so fucking soaked baby, so tight." I thrust into her warmth faster while adding another finger as tears stained her cheeks.

I smashed my lips on hers as we kissed sloppily, my thumb rubbed her clit as she arched her back against the wall. "Don't stop." She clenched her eyes close saying and I pushed them deeper curling them inside her.

"You like that baby?" I groan circling her clit while fucking her pussy with my fingers.

"Fuck yes." She whimpered against me as she sucked on my neck.

Holy shit, thanks to the books Silas gave me. I learned a lot and I'm thankful. Speaking of the devil. "Sio. Are you done yet?" He knocked the door but I didn't stop as I felt her clit throbbed on my thumb while I rubbed it slowly.

"I'll be out soon." I answered as best as I could and heard his footsteps leaving the door.

I suddenly pulled out my finger and she whined. I forcefully thrust back into her hard, so hard that she clenched my fingers making me groan.

"Holy shit, I'm going to cum." She cried out, I sped up the pace pumping my fingers in and out. My lips found her neck as I sucked on her sweet spot as she sobbed.

"Cum, princess." I demanded, her body shook and she came hard.

Her juices soaked my fingers and I pulled them out of her seeing the white creamy substance on them as I put my fingers into my mouth, sucking them off.

Fucking delicious.

We pressed our foreheads together as we breathed heavily against each other. "You okay?" I whispered after a moment and she nods.

I licked my lips then pecked hers before putting her to stand. Her knees wobbled and I had to grab her hips so she won't fall.

"Do you want me to—" She pointed to my boxers and I chuckled.

"No, it's fine Sky." I responded.

"Are you sure?" She gulps.

I nod, "Yes, princess."

My dick was hard against my boxers but it didn't matter right now. We washed each other in silence knowing what we did was wrong. So fucking wrong yet it felt so right and no we didn't strip naked.

I can't believe I just did that, was she satisfied? Did I do good?

I cleared my throat with a blush before speaking. "So..."

"So.." She repeated and I chuckled.

"Ready to do the walk of shame? because I'm pretty sure they're all in my room right now." I said as we put on dry clothes.

Her face turned red as she looked down before murmuring. "I guess so."

I wish I could make you mine forever, princess.
.
.
.
.

I don't support cheating in anyway buttttt, lets just bypass this tiny one this time yeah? I promise this is the only one in this book between the LI.

Leyah.✍️🏻

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

5M 94.7K 46
"𝑬𝒗𝒆𝒓𝒚 𝒔𝒖𝒎𝒎𝒆𝒓 𝒉𝒂𝒔 𝒂 𝒔𝒕𝒐𝒓𝒚..." | | MATURE CONTENT 18+ | | ''You want to test mе Grace?'' he mumbled, moving dangerously close to m...
855K 15.5K 44
Two people - broken in their own way - collide. Francesca's life was completely normal up to a couple months ago. Ethan's never known normality. Two...
668K 15.9K 61
August & Colin | WRU series | book 1 We take risks. We make mistakes. We lie. We love. We hurt. We lose total control. I took a risk. I paid the pri...
105K 616 27
I took the time to actually look at her, she's pretty, her lips are plump the blue led lights showing tint. "You're pretty." I said looking down pla...