𝘼𝙡𝙚𝙨𝙨𝙞𝙤'𝙨 𝙏𝙚𝙢𝙥𝙩�...

By Leyah_eroticstories

❝I wrote poems inside her with my fingers.❞ ━━━━━━━━━━━━━ Why am I hard right now? "I-I'm not-" She shut me u... More

❝𝓒𝓸𝓹𝔂𝓻𝓲𝓰𝓱𝓽𝓼 & 𝓐𝓾𝓽𝓱𝓸𝓻'𝓼 𝓝𝓸𝓽𝓮𝓼❞‼️
❝𝓘𝓷𝓽𝓻𝓸𝓭𝓾𝓬𝓽𝓲𝓸𝓷❞🩷
Chapter 1. | The Beginning. |
Chapter 2. | The Stolen kiss. |
Chapter 3. | Party Gone Wrong? |
Chapter 4. | Avoiding. |
Chapter 5. | Friends? |
Chapter 6. | Midnight Talks. |
Chapter 7. | King. |
Chapter 8. | The Past & Getting High. |
Chapter 9. | Family. |
Chapter 10. | We Finally Meet. |
Chapter 11. | Meeting Tyson & Date. |
Chapter 12. | Secrets, Drugs & Assaults.
Chapter 13. | Finally Home & Surprises. |
Chapter 15. | Arguments & Fever Pleasures.. |
Chapter 16. | Feelings & Accidents.|
Chapter 17. | Suspicions. |
Chapter 18. | Accusations & I Love You's. |
Chapter 19. | Traps & Secrets. |
Chapter 20. | Finally found them and apologies. |
Chapter 21. | Christmas and family. |
Chapter 22.. | Will You Be My Boyfriend?|
Chapter 23.. | Trips. |
Chapter 24. | Having Fun.|
Chapter 25.. | Gun Kinks. |
Chapter 26. | Telling her everything. |
Chapter 27. | The Three Of Us. |
Chapter 28.. | Gala.|
Chapter 29.. | Drunk Tattoos. |
EPILOGUE.. 30.
Bonus #1. | Tyson's Torture. |
Bonus #2. | Family Above All. |
Spoilers-😫‼️
SEQUEL-🎉
New Story Alert-⚠️💀

Chapter 14. | Deal & Interrupted Movie Night. |

13.8K 359 115
By Leyah_eroticstories

~Recap~

"Barbie?" She asked, Oh Lord, she's starting to blackmail me already.

"Yes Rissa, I'll send barbie dolls for you okay?" I said and she jumped excitedly.

"Wuv you, Dada."

"Love you more, sunshine."

~~

"Thanks for meeting with me, Dominico." I said as he hugged me.

Dominico Perez, 23 years old. Son of Larry and Aurora Perez. My parents longtime best friends.

"Anything for my good friend." He smirk as we sat down. He held up his hands calling a waitress to us, she came with red cheeks as he checked her out.

"Get us a bottle of champagne, beautiful." He winked and she blushed even more.

Like father, like son.

I didn't expect anything different at all, after all his father was the one who Matteo my older brother learnt the playboy game from.

After she went away I looked over at him. "You're never gonna change, huh?" I chuckled as he smirked.

"Why have one when you can have plenty." He says and I shook my head.

"STD is a thing, my guy." I tapped his head and he groaned.

"And that's why they made condom." He chuckled.

"God, you guys are so weird. I could never just push my dick in someone I only saw for 2 seconds." I cringed at the thought.

The waitress came back and poured out the champagne for us. I took a sip and nod. As soon as she left, he spoke up. "For me, pussy is pussy. It doesn't even matter." He shrugged.

I rolled my eyes. I'm suddenly feeling sorry for Aunt Aurora because his son got all of Uncle Larry's genes.

"Nico, I didn't come here to debate about pussy." I said with a laugh.

He laughed as well. "True. Okay, let's get down to business." He got into his business mood now.

"The best restaurant you have, I want it." I said unbuttoning my jacket suit.

I don't normally wear suits because well I just don't like it.

"You already have restaurants, why do you even want more?" He asked with furrowed brows.

"I just need it, yeah? What's the price?"

"Hm, my restaurants cost over millions." He says and I hummed.

I knew that, even though I owned two restaurants. "You know money isn't an issue, I want the best one." I said sipping my wine.

"You're looking at a 18.5 million, Alessio."

"17 million."

"17.5 million."

"17 million, take it or leave it Nico." I said with finality in my tone.

He groaned. "Fuck fine, deal. Come by my office tomorrow to sign some papers."

"That's my boy." I chuckled as he rolled his eyes.

"How's my niece doing?" He asked as his eyes lit up. "I miss her."

"Apart from emotionally b-blackmailing me, she's doing okay." I grinned.

"I'll see her at Thanksgiving anyway. Everyone will be at the house that day." He says and I nod. The house is always packed on holidays. My parents families, friends and their kids alone can fill the entire mansion up.

We ate our food and talked some more. I stood up buttoning back my jacket and hugging him. "See you tomorrow, Alessio. I'll be going out of town for a month as soon as you sign the deal." He told me.

"Yeah, take care man." I said as I walked out.

I heard him sweet talking the waitress and I chuckled getting out of the restaurant and into my car.
.
.
.

"I'm skipping the next class." Silas said beside me and I looked over at him.

"Why?" I asked.

He grinned. "I'm going over to Zina's flat, she's having her menstrual and I want to take care of her."

I chuckled. "Woah, what have you done with my brother?" He pushed me as we both laugh.

"Two Romano's, stop the talking." The professor shout and I jumped.

I almost rolled my eyes, every time I looked at this man I remembered what I saw that day.

Walking to my next class, I halted when I heard voices coming from the lab. Why would anyone be in there at this time?

"Be quiet baby, someone will catch us." I heard a hushed voice and walked closer as I started hearing moans.

"Oh fuck." A female voice moaned and I heard skin slapping together. "Harder, Professor Nick."

My eyes widened hearing more grunts and moans as I quickly tiptoe away from the door with one thing on my mind.

My professor is having sex with his student.

I groaned trying to forget that awful memory, I just can't see him as my professor anymore after that.

It was weird to say the least. I haven't told anyone, well because first off; they're both adults and second; it's not my business to tell.

As long as it was consensual and it was as far as I saw because they constantly do it, I mean anyone who really focused could see that they're in-love.

Class dismissed and I went out, Silas was already gone and Zina wasn't here so I planned to go to the library.

I haven't seen Sky since this morning when she was walking with her boyfriend, so I don't know where she is right now.

I sat down in the far corner of the library taking out my book and started reading. I love reading, it helps me feel peaceful and relaxing.

I looked through the books Silas gifted me last night and blushed red.

They're most books with sex in it and some with bdsm. Why would he give me these things. God, he's unpredictable. I thought they were normal reading books but no.

I blushed again as I saw the cover of the book, a girl tied up as the man held her by her throat. I groaned, slamming the book shut. I'm gonna kill the bastard whenever I see him.

"What's got you so frustrated?" I heard her voice behind me and I tensed.

"Sky, what are you doing here?" I asked trying not to look at her.

"I was looking for you." She said and I raised a brow.

"Why? I'm surprised you remembered me at all." Fuck, I shouldn't have said that.

"Of course I remember you." She says as she plopped down in my lap.

Holy-

"It's fine honestly, he's your boyfriend." I fixed up my statement.

"How about we watch some movies later?" She asked and my eyes lit up.

"You want to watch movies with me?" I asked gripping her waist as she moved in my lap.

"Yeah, we always do that." She smiled. "I missed it."

"I missed it too and you." I said hugging her to me more and I could feel her lips grazing my neck.

"Are you happy?" I asked playing with her hair.

"I am." She said.

"Good. You look beautiful. " She sat back up and looked at me.

Thanks nerd." Her eyes twinkled at the compliment.

The school bell rang and she got up out of my lap as I packed my bag. I started walking off as she jumped on my back wrapping around me like a koala. "I'm tired."

I chuckled. "When are you not?" I asked just as we reached the classroom.

"See you at 7? I'm sleeping over okay?" She asked and I nod before she went in.
.
.
.

"Happy birthday, Old man." I grinned as I sat down next to him on the ground.

"You remembered." He said with a small smile. "Today was also the day I became homeless."

"Wow, that's rough." I said with a sigh. "Today was the day you became homeless and the day you'll never be homeless again."

He looked at me confused and I handed him an envelope. "This is your birthday present, Diego." I explained.

"I didn't expect anything, but I'm thankful someone remembers me. Thank you." He says with a chuckle as he pulled the envelope opened.

I watched as he opened the paper in the envelope and read it. Tears fell from his eyes at the words on the papers. His fingers trembled as he held the papers, reading everything with more tears falling.

"Oh my God, no this couldn't be right." He murmured with a shaky voice.

I hummed. "It's for you, old man. I know it's not exactly like the one you had before but I tried." I said before I was engulfed in a big hug.

"You- you bought me a restaurant and gave me a house?" He sobbed asking and I shrugged.

"What can I say? I really want to try that food of yours." I grinned as he laughed through his sobs.

He pulled away shaking his head. "I can't take all this son, it's not right."

"No, you're gonna take it and you're going to turn it into one of the best restaurants in New York, even better than mine and you're going to make your family proud from heaven."

He cried even more as his body shook. "You're an angel." I'm truly not, but I won't say that.

"Thank you, Alessio. For everything, I promise I won't fail you." He said with confidence.

I shook my head. "Do this for yourself, yeah? Whenever you get richer than me, maybe you can loan me some money." I joked and he laughed.

"Come on." I said getting up off the ground and holding my hands out to help him up. "Let's go see your new restaurant and home."

He trailed behind me still in tears and I smiled to myself. "Tomorrow is a new start for you, Diego Garcia. Happy 55th birthday."
.
.
.

It's almost 7:00 so I packed a small bag to go over to Alessio's house for the night. After I packed everything, I rushed out of the room as I heard him pulled up.

My eyes widened when I went out and saw him getting off his bike as he took off the helmet and his fingers ran through his hair.

Fuck, that's hot.

No Sky, you have a boyfriend remember.

"Hey princess." I grinned widely, he called me princess again.

"You used the bike." I squealed and he chuckled.

"I knew you loved it, so I used it." He smirk and I clapped. "Come on, lets go."

I nod and he helped me up putting on my helmet, then got on before starting the bike.

"Hold on tight, princess." He says and I wrapped my hands around his torso, I could feel his abs and I almost groaned.

Stop——

He sped off when I got comfortable and I squealed at the feeling of the breeze slapping my skin. The ride feels wonderful, especially when he bent the corner and I leaned over.

Oh. My. God.

"This feels amazing." I shout at him and I could hear his chuckle. He revved it up as we got to the gate and then stopped as it opened.

We finally reached his underground garage and parked getting off as he helped me down.

"Did you enjoy that?" He asked with a grin.

I nod. " Yes, one day I want to do it again."

"One day we'll go somewhere on it, yeah?" He grabbed my hand as we went into the house.

King tackled me to the ground, licking my face and I scrunched it up at the wetness. "Get off her, King." Alessio says and pushed him off of me.

I giggled as the dog whined and ran back to wherever he was. "Hungry?" He asked.

"Yeah actually, I didn't eat anything yet." I mentioned and he walked us to the kitchen.

"Good thing I cooked before leaving." He says as he reheat the food.

Can he get more perfect? After the food was heated we sat and ate everything while talking here and there.

Now we were on the couch debating what color we should use. "Black will look good, Alessio." I pouted at him and he groaned.

"Fine, just this once I'll make you paint my nails." He gave in and I jumped on him.

"Thank you." I said as I took out the nail polish and started doing his nails. He chose white for my nails and he's going to do it when I'm finished with his.

"Isn't it beautiful?" I asked as I finished.

He looked at it and smiled. "It's perfect, belle."

"I know." I said flipping my hair and he chuckled.

"Your turn." He grumbles, picking up the nail polish and starting doing mine.

"Will you wear it to school tomorrow?" I asked giving him puppy eyes and he groaned again.

"If it makes you happy." He said and I giggled.

"It will."

After he finished with my nails, I looked at them and they looked cute. We were suppose to be watching movies but we decided to fool around instead.

"Stop moving your face, nerd." I warned as I tried getting the face mask on his face.

"I'm tired." He whined like a child.

"I promise, I'll be done soon." I said and he nods.

"I should've let you put on mine first instead of me putting on yours first." He said grumpily.

"Okay, okay. I'm finished now." I blew out a sigh.

"I already started the show, princess." He said as I got the popcorn from the kitchen. "Why do this girl looks so creepy?"

"Wednesday is not creepy." I rolled my eyes, sitting down beside him.

"She is, the girl can't even smile." He blabbered and I pushed a handful of popcorn in his mouth to shut him up.

"Jklpsxvnw." He said trying to get his words out but his mouth was too full and I giggled.

"Shut up." I said as we watched the show.

Alessio was so focused on the movie that he didn't even talk anymore.

I spoke too early.

"I think the principal is the monster, she's acting too suspicious over the boy's death and even before." He grumbled.

"I thi-" My phone pinged cutting me off and I opened it to see a text from Tyson.

What do you say about a date night tonight? -Tyson✨️

Can't it be another day? I'm over at my friend. -Me.

Sorry, I already booked a restaurant for us. -Tyson✨️

Fine, I'll see you soon. -Me.

See you. -Tyson✨️

"What is it?" Alessio asked looking at me as I started cleaning off my face.

"I'm sorry, Tyson arranged a date for us tonight. I have to go, we'll do this another time please?" I said feeling guilty.

"Now? but we haven't finished the movie." He says with sad eyes.

"We can watch it another time, nerd."

He nod at me. "O-Okay, enjoy your date Sky."

"Thanks for understanding."

"Of course. Should I take you back?" He asked getting up and I shook my head.

"I'll be fine, thank you." I said as I hugged him and went out.

My heart suddenly felt heavy.
.
.
.
.

I always want to help people but I'm not rich soooooo, I'll just live my dreams in my stories. Lmaooo!!🥲

-alsoooooo, I wanna hit this bitch so hard😭‼️

Leyah.✍️🏻

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

837K 19.5K 80
"You don't like it rough?" he asks me. Oh, okay, I smirk back at him, two can play this game. "I like it... but only during sex, " I say to him wat...
7.6K 334 58
This is book one of the series. Jordan shifts slightly in my lap so she can see my face. "Liam, I want you to mark me." She bluntly states and expose...
496 26 12
" It doesn't matter how I feel Dax, being with you isn't proper" I stated whispering lowly as I stared into his eyes. There's only one thing I see, L...
540 3 60
Its obvious that she is nervous. I smile because for someone who exudes confidence, she sure looks kinda scared. "Is there anything you would love...