สœแดœsแด›สŸแด€

By mariewrotethat

๐€ ๐ฌ๐ญ๐ซ๐ข๐ฉ๐ฉ๐ž๐ซ'๐ฌ ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฏ๐ž ๐ฌ๐ญ๐จ๐ซ๐ฒ โ™ก More

แดษดแด‡
โ™ก
แด›แดกแด
แด›สœส€แด‡แด‡
า“แดแดœส€
า“ษชแด แด‡
sษชx
sแด‡แด แด‡ษด
แด‡ษชษขสœแด›
ษดษชษดแด‡
แด›แด‡ษด
แด‡สŸแด‡แด แด‡ษด
แด›แดกแด‡สŸแด แด‡
แด›สœษชส€แด›แด‡แด‡ษด
า“แดแดœส€แด›แด‡แด‡ษด
า“ษชา“แด›แด‡แด‡ษด
sษชxแด›แด‡แด‡ษด
sแด‡แด แด‡ษดแด›แด‡แด‡ษด
แด‡ษชษขสœแด›แด‡แด‡ษด
ษดษชษดแด‡แด›แด‡แด‡ษด
แด›แดกแด‡ษดแด›ส
แด›แดกแด‡ษดแด›ส - แดษดแด‡
แด›แดกแด‡ษดแด›ส - แด›แดกแด
แด›แดกแด‡ษดแด›ส - แด›สœส€แด‡แด‡
แด›แดกแด‡ษดแด›ส - า“แดแดœส€
แด›แดกแด‡ษดแด›ส- า“ษชแด แด‡
แด›แดกแด‡ษดแด›ส-sษชx
๐”ธ๐•ฆ๐•ฅ๐•™๐• ๐•ฃ๐•ค โ„•๐• ๐•ฅ๐•–
แด›แดกแด‡ษดแด›ส-sแด‡แด แด‡ษด
แด›แดกแด‡ษดแด›ส-แด‡ษชษขสœแด›
แด›แดกแด‡ษดแด›ส-ษดษชษดแด‡
Tสœษชส€แด›ส
แด›สœษชส€แด›ส-แดษดแด‡
แด›สœษชส€แด›ส-แด›แดกแด
แด›สœษชส€แด›ส-แด›สœส€แด‡แด‡
แด›สœษชส€แด›ส-า“ษชแด แด‡
๐‘บ๐‘ฌ๐‘ธ๐‘ผ๐‘ฌ๐‘ณ ๐‘ถ๐‘ผ๐‘ป ๐‘ต๐‘ถ๐‘พ!!!

แด›สœษชส€แด›ส-า“แดแดœส€

8.2K 265 49
By mariewrotethat

6259 Words 👀

Not proofread so excuse any mistakes!

1 Year Later

ღღღღღღღღღღ

"Why you cryin?"

Millie sniffled wiping her tears looking at her older sister as the makeup artist began working on Ava's face. "Millie stop crying! You gon make me cry!" Ava laughed looking at her little sister through the mirror as she held her baby boy on her hip.

Lennox Raheem Johnson.

His first birthday was 2 months ago, and he was surrounded by love with all his family.

But no one loved him more than his TT Ava, she spoiled him like no other. If he wasn't at home, he was with Ava, Millie started college at Triton College earning her EMT certification.

Leon started his own security business, and now his workers were spread across Chicago, he got a good rep from Dijon's club.

Back to the Bride...

Casually eyeing her bridesmaids from head to toe she was glad she decided on pajamas for them instead of just robes. She went simple gifting her girls black satin pajama short set. Along with the pajamas, she got each girl a black jogger set, a bottle of Veuve Clicquot Champagne, a pair of black Gucci rubber GG slides and a necklace set that came with stud earrings she wanted each girl to wear on her special day. Even though black wasn't apart of her wedding colors it was something they could wear more than once and match with almost anything.

"I can't believe you're getting married! I mean I can but I'm just so happy" Millie gushed fanning her eyes. She was beyond happy for her sister, all the bullshit she's been through, she deserves to be where she is now. Happy.

Truly, genuinely, happy.

"They're happy tears I promise"

"Well yall look beautiful everyone good with how they look?" Ava questioned sipping on her champagne, her hair has already been styled in a deep side part with hollywood waves, she accessorized with an embellished hair clip.

"Yes ma'am they did they thang" Donna complimented the ladies who worked on their hair and makeup.

It was currently 12:45 and Ava was set to walk down the aisle at 1:15, she wasn't nervous, not in the slightest.

She's beyond ready to marry her man.

Millie along with Alayah, Essence (Ro), Bri and Donna sat in the glam chairs.

Each of their hair bone straight-edges laid.

Ro sat in the chair bouncing Solei in her lap, she was currently refusing to take a nap.

Amoura sat in her chair watching Princess and the Frog while the lady finished up on her hair.

She didn't want to damage or put any unnecessary heat on Mo's hair so she had it styled in her natural state.

Amoura was beyond excited for today, she been counting down the days till Ava officially became her mommy. "Mommy do I look pretty?" Ava smiled hearing Amoura's angelic voice.

"Baby you always look pretty! But yes you look pretty baby" Ava watched as Amoura danced around the room in her white flower girl dress, it was satin at the top, with a big tulle skirt, and a satin bow on the back. Ava wasn't a fan of the bow but that's what Amoura loved most about the dress so of course Ava couldn't tell her no.

"What about me Miss Ava?" Malia and Deyasia called out.

They were the other two flower girls, she only wanted Amoura but once the other girls heard they wanted so badly to be in the wedding and Ava couldn't resist.

"Yes all of you look beautiful na go by yall daddies!" Ava joked

"BITCH! Look at this hoe!" Donna yelled jumping out her seat. Several people sent her an Instagram story by none other than Dijon's bitter baby mama.

Donna made her way over to Ava handing her the phone.

@locofololo:
----- ---- ----

"Delusional as fuck" Ava muttered rolling her eyes as Lennox laid asleep in her arms.

"No fr im bout ta get on her ass"

"Don't. She ain't worth it Donna"

"Girl let that hoe be stupid.. we see where Dijon stand" Lay shrugged pouring herself a second glass of champagne.

"It's the fact that she is STILL posting about him when he got full custody and a restraining order" Bri added just happy to be here. Her and Ava have gotten alot closer, she never had genuine girl friend relationships until she met Ava. Although she was always around the girls in their group it was as if she was invisible or the annoying little sister they had to drag around everywhere.

She never felt like she belonged.

"You think she would pop up?" Ro questioned setting Solei in the pack n play she brought.

"I hope not.. ion got time to deal with her stupid a-behind" She stopped herself remembering kids were in here.

"Look at Dijon messy ass! I love him!" Millie laughed showing Ava.

Once Dijon seen the posts he wasted no time posting Ava-he didn't usually care what people thought but he wanted to let any lurking muthafuckas know who he belongs too.

@dking_:
----- -------

"Petty ass" Ava muttered shaking her head.

"He love him some youuuu baby I love it!" Millie happily jumped up and down.

"I knew the minute he laid eyes on you at the trap he was sprung" Ro chimed in smiling to herself. "I told Tae but he was all nah my boy a loner heon want no love" Ro mocked Tae making everyone share a laugh.

The girls continued to get ready, slipping themselves into the gold satin floor length dresses. Each dress had a different neckline but flowed together perfectly.

They laughed and smiled as the photographer took pictures.

Meanwhile....

"I miss my baby mannn" Dijon whined as they all sat outside the venue, doing what they do best, smoking their blunts that were beyond stuffed.

"You gon see her in like 20 minutes bruh" Pooter shook his head laughing at his love struck best friend.

"On some real shit doe Dijon im happy you found someone" Pooter added as they each took hits off their blunts. Avontae ( Killa), Key, Pooter and Leon all sat around each other, not dressed because they knew Ava would hop on all their asses if they smelt like weed during her wedding.

"Me too" He chuckled.

"Na forreal... yall perfect fa each other and I know Mo happy as hell" Key added.

He was no where near ready to be married, although he loved Malaysia he just felt like they had more to go through before he knew she was the one.

"Man that girl was plottin on Ava ever since they bumped into each other at the library" Dijon thought back to that day, she wasn't the only one plottin but he'll never say that aloud.

"You think Ro wanna get married?" Avontae questioned, the group all stared at him with a "nigga are you stupid face"

"I meannn she had yo baby.. yall live together..yall pretty much married" Key stated

"I know but I just wanna do right by her.. all this shit wit Jamay really put shit into perspective, Ro deserves better and I been showin her im only for her, but it seem like she content with just co-parenting"

Despite them being just co-parents, they do all the things a couple would do. They hug, they kiss, they cuddle, they have sex, they sleep in the same bed, go on dates and do things with Lennox that on the outside everyone assumes they're together. But they're not.

And Tae wants so badly to be with her.

"Gotta talk man.. yall gotta communicate, just sit her down and ask her what's up"

They all sat around talking and chopping it up until they looked at the clock seeing it was 12:50.

"Cmon lets get ready"

After they all got ready there was a knock on the door and the photographer came in snapping photos of all the men together.

The groomsmen had on emerald green suits, and brown gucci loafers gifted from Dijon. Gold bowties and white dress shitrts. Dijon wore a white suit with an emerald green collar that Ava got custom made, emerald loafers and an emerald vest. At first Ava was nervous on how it would look but it came together perfectly since it was subtle against the white.

"Yo suit player as fuck" Tae stated as he helped Dijon put on his watch gifted to him from Ava on Christmas.

He never went without it.

Before he could reply Pooter shoved Dijon's phone in his face, his phone had been blowing up for the last hour, all unknown numbers, his instagram was being blown up as well. Opening the Instagram app he seen Lauren's story that was sent to him multiple times.

Wasting no time he pulled out his phone posting the Chanel bag he gifted Ava the night before-and the picture of her she sent this morning.

"This hoe crazy as fuck" He muttered to himself, another call came in and he answered wanting all this to be over.

"Finally" She huffed laughing too herself.

"I knew you didn't want to go through with it"

"Bruh yo ass doin tha most.. you damn near touchin 40 folks get a life, ion want you, been stop wanting you before you even had Amoura, stop blowin me up, stop postin about me, you a weirdo bro on everything I love, you not ruining this day for me"

"Do you love her?" Lauren sniffled as she sat in her car outside the building. He pulled the phone back looking at the phone with his face scrunched up.

"Yes- I'm IN LOVE wit ha, she is everything to Mo, she means the world to both of us"

Lauren sat on the other side of the phone silently crying.

Her heart broke hearing him say that, because she knew how much he loved Amoura. "It was supposed to be us" She whispered shaking her head.

Hearing him laugh on the other side turned her tears into anger. "It was never gon be us, ever, you took advantage of me my nigga, you was a whole grown ass woman fuckin wimmie, lyin' sayin you was only 18, you hurt my daughter, I never loved you, stop embarrassin yourself"

"Call my phone again, pop up on my wife again and thats yo ass"

Dijon hung up leaving Lauren stuck.

The words he spoke kept repeating in her mind.

"FUCK" She yelled smacking the wheel before pulling off.

ღღღღღღღღღღღღღღღღღ

Endless Love by Diana Ross ft Lionel Richie played through the speakers.

Since the pair each didn't have any living grandparents, the bridal party were the ones to make their way down the aisle. Dijon stood at the end of the aisle anxiously waiting for the moment that Ava would be in front of him. Everyone was in awe of the ceremony space, Ava handled majority of the wedding planning details, Dijon wanted her day to be perfect.

The string lights draped down from the ceiling, at the end of each row sat candles and white rose petals that helped form the aisle.

At the end of the asile, stood a circle arch that had greenery, and four large bouquets of white roses.

Simple and Beautiful.

The first pair down were Bri and Leon, they walked down the aisle separately with Bri leading the way. The bouquets held by each girl had white roses in them, wrapped in a gold ribbon.

In the crowd, it was few but meaningful.
Dijons parents, Momma Dee, Dia and Durk, their kids, Nala (Alayah's sister) and Malaysia (Key's girlfriend) were the few in the crowd. Their ceremony was small and intimate just how they wanted.

Next, Key and Donna came down the aisle followed by Alayah and Pooter who was busy cheesing at the small crowd. Lastly, the maid of honor, Millie made her way down. Deyasia, Malia, and Amoura made their way with Solei and Lennox in a custom gold painted wagon, Malia led the wagon while Deyasia and Amoura threw emerald and gold flower petals onto the white runner.

"Hi daddy!" Amoura whisper-yelled making everyone share a laugh.

"Hey baby"

The door closed as Ava made her way towards it, Tae met her half way and halted once his eyes laid on his baby sis. "Wow"

Ava looked up meeting her brothers eyes making her smile. "What?" She laughed looking at him.

"You're beautiful that's what.. you snapped or whatever yall be sayin" He stared in awe as he tried to hold back tears, he isn't an emotional man, but the birth of his daughter has turned him into mush about the ones he cares for.

Especially Ava, she had been through so much, most people wouldn't be able to handle going through one of the things she endured but not Ava. Her will to live, her will to take care of her little sister was the only thing that kept her going in the beginning. And then Dijon, and Amoura inched their way into her heart and she couldn't leave this world, she can't leave them.

They both laughed as he carefully moved closer, not wanting to step on her gown.

"Ready?"

"Beyond ready"

The doors opened, the small crowd stood and all attention fell upon the woman standing at the beginning of the aisle. Everyone was in awe, holding back tears. The only person who has seen the wedding dress is Millie.

Ava stood in a glamorous ballgown with thin spaghetti straps and a sweetheart neckline. The lace, the beading and bling made the dress, she was surprised she gravitated to it. Ava was certain she was going to get a form fitting dress, she never imagined having that "princess dress" but once she laid eyes on it she knew it was meant for her.

While trying it on, the worker informed her of the dress name, style and the other details. The dress was named Ruby. She knew the dress was meant for her, after all it was named after her mother.

"Momma woulda been so proud of you Ava forreal"

"Ion know bout that lil strippin phase" We both laughed as she briefly thought back to that point in her life.

"I was gettin money though" Ava thought

"She would be proud of you too Tae.. leaving the streets? I know it wasn't easy and I'm beyond proud of you" Ava smiled squeezing her brothers arm. In between Solei's first birthday and Ava's wedding planning, Avontae got locked up for a petty drug charge, but when the officers raided his home they found his product and decided not to charge him with distributing, they seized it all leaving him with nothing. So he decided to change the path he was going down, he opened up a recreational center for kids, and is currently focused on opening another one across town.

Clutching the white rose bouquet she felt her nerves begin to kick in as they inched closer to the door.

"Thank you for lovin my boy how you do.. he needed a woman like you and even though I wasn't coo wit it at first I'm happy fa yall"

"Not you gettin all mushyyyyy"

"Fuck up"

The doors opened signaling everyone to rise. Dijon's face instantly lit up as his eyes scanned his beautiful bride.

The dress wasn't something he thought she'd choose, he knew she loved her body-hell he did too, and at any given chance would show it off, she worked for hard to maintain her shape so why not? He was beyond secure in their relationship and loved that she dressed how she wanted.

The dress hugged the top half of her body making her boobs spill out slighly-but not in a distasteful way, the bottom flowed out, the jewels and lace were show stopping. Her makeup was simple yet flawless tying the whole look together.

They held eye contact the whole way down, he couldn't help but tear up, Pooter noticed and reached over handing him a handkerchief.

"Pussy ass" Pooter quietly joked making Dijon laugh.

Once at the end of the aisle, the officiant began.

"Who gives this woman away?"

"I do" Avontae proudly stated, leaning down and planting a kiss on his sisters cheek.

Millie grabbed Ava's bouquet as she turned to face Dijon. Bri and Donna fixed the back of her dress so it didn't look awkward in the pictures.

Dijon and Avontae dapped up, as Tae walked over in between Pooter and Dijon. He knew he'd be Dijon's best man but he also knew he had to walk Ava down the aisle, so instead of each bridesmaid and groomsmen walking together, they walked separately so no one would have to walk alone after everyone else came down as a couple.

"Please be seated... Thank you." The officiant started.

⁂. ⁂ ⁂ ⁂

"Ava and Dijon are you ready to proclaim that foundation of love for one another in the sight of the heavens and these witnesses?"

"Yes" They replied in sync making the officiant chuckle.

"Ava do you take Dijon to be your lawfully wedded husband? Will you honor and cherish him; love, trust, and commit to him, through joy and pain, sickness and health, and whatever life may throw at you both, until death do you part?

"I do" Ava smiled glancing over at Dijon whose eyes were glued to her.

"Dijon do you take Ava to be your lawfully wedded wife? Will you honor and cherish her; love, trust, and commit to her through joy and pain, sickness and health, and whatever life may throw at you both, until death do you part?

"I do"

"At this time, Ava and Dijon will exchange rings. The wedding ring is symbol of binding. A symbol of attachment and of belonging, not of possession, but of partnership"

"Go give uncle D the rings baby" Millie whispered in Lennox's ear. His face lit up as he jumped up and walked over to Dijon.

"Huh" He muttered. His walking was on point, but talking and words weren't his strong suit, he understood a lot he just didn't talk much.

"Preciate you" Dijon held his hand out and they did their little handshake. Dijon took the wedding band out sliding it on her finger.

"Now that's a ring!" The officiant joked earning a laugh from everyone.

Millie handed the ring Ava bought for Dijon to her. His eyes lit up as she grabbed his hand siding the band on his finger.

"Damnnnnnnn" He held it up showing it off to the crowd. "You think you know a nigga huh?"

The simple black band was all he wanted, he wasn't flashy and didn't like gold or silver rings. The band had a row of diamonds through the middle, simple yet attracting.

The officiant watched the couple in adoration, reminding him of himself and his wife.

The way the young man couldn't keep his eyes off the young woman in front of him made him have hope in the younger generation, true love is still out there and sleeping around with anyone and everything isn't the way to find it.

In his opinion.

"The couple has decided to write and express their own vows so who would like to go first?"

"ME- I DO!" They both yelled at the same time.

"Go 'head baby lets save the best for last" Ava smirked teasing Dijon.

"Yeah ight" He chuckled pulling out the piece of paper he wrote on.

"When I first met you I had a feelin' I was gon' keep seeing you around, we kept runnin into each other and I knew after you went outta your way for my daughter twice that you were gonna be the one. You accepted my daughter and showed her love she had never been able to have before, you didn't treat her like a burden, if anything I thought you liked her more than me" Dijon paused earning a few laughs.

"She does!" Amoura called out.

"Day in and day out you push me to be a better man, a better father and a better partner. I vow that we will be a family forever, I promise to never let this spark between us go out, I vow to always be faithful during the best and worst moments, I promise to cherish you day in and say out, to share my dreams, feelings and secrets with you always. I love you, I love you so much Ava it scares me sometimes, but knowing that were going to grow and learn is enough for me, I promise to take care of your needs when you really need me, to not get caught up in petty arguments even when you swear you runnin' somethin' because our relationship is worth more, you are the love of my life, and I promise to cherish and respect you for all the days of my life..."

"Wow.." The Officiant let out a breath before wiping a lone tear that fell down his face.

"Simpin ass" Pooter muttered. "Ole soft ass"

"Okay well" Ava huffed before retrieving the piece of paper that held her vows from Millie.

"Dijon, when I firs- whew hold on" Ava muttered taking a deep breath, the paper before her shook a little as she tried her hardest to suppress her nerves.

"When I first met you I thought you were beyond rude, you were questioning me about how I knew my brother making all these slick remarks-yet I couldn't keep my eyes off you, you walked me to my car that day teasing me about what kind if job I had" Ava started stealing a glance at Dijon.

"I never thought I would find love, in some weird way I thought I was unloveable, yet when you walked in my life I wanted nothing more than to be loved by you. You quickly showed me how worthy of love I was, the pure adoration you have for your daughter sealed the deal for me. You push me to be a better woman, you motivate me to be stay on my business, and the love and patience you exude everyday is astonishing. I'm beyond blessed to have you, and Amoura in my life, thank you for allowing me in, and loving not only you but your daughter too-I promise to always root for you, and be your biggest cheerleader, to spend the rest of my days loving you deeply. Loving you is easy, you make it that way. Together we'll face the future without fear because we'll always have each other to lean on, I promise to take care of you and prioritize your needs, Today and forever, I give you my heart, my soul, and my trust, no matter what our future might bring."

After Ava finished it took a moment for the wedding to continue, there wasn't a dry eye in the building.

"Before we continue I have one more thing I'd like to say" Ava smiled pulling out another piece of paper and ring box.

"Amoura cmere baby" Ava smiled, tears brimming her eyes, Amoura walked over and stood in front of Ava.

"Hold this but don't open it yet okay?"

"Yes mommy" Amoura smiled.

"Okay... Amoura, my love. Although I didn't birth you, I have grown to love you as if I did. Aside from your big headed daddy, you have come into my life and filled a hole in my heart that I didn't even know was empty. You are determined, brave, brilliant and beautiful, things I have your dad, and other role models to thank. I promise to keep instilling those things to you, be there for you whenever you need, and be by your side no matter the circumstances, your dad and I promise to guide you, love you, grow and be patient with you. We promise to take you to cool places and to cherish this life with you. I love you Mo, on this day I marry not only your father, but you too and I promise to love and support you as if you as my own"

Ava wiped her tears as she bent down to Amoura's level, using her thumb she wiped the girls own tears that were falling. Ava opened the box revealing a 14K white gold crown ring.

Dijon was too stuck in his spot to even react.

Ava told him she would be including Amoura, but he didn't expect this.

Happy

He was beyond happy to see the woman who he loves, and his lite girl sharing such a intimate moment. Filled with pure love and happiness.

Amoura stood there, the biggest smile on her face as Ava slid the ring on Amoura's right hand ring finger.

Amoura walked over to Mama Dee and sat down beside her. "I love her so much" Amoura whispered wiping the last few tears.

"I know baby.. me too" Mama Dee looked towards the woman in pure bliss.

Knowing one of her boys and Amoura were going to be taken care of was all she'd hoped for.

"By the power vested in me, by the state of Illinois, I now pronounce you husband and wife.. you may kiss your w-

Dijon cut the officiant off by stepping closer to Ava, swooping her in his arms and firmly pressing his lips against hers.

"We're married!" Ava squealed wrapping her arms around Dijon's neck.

"I can't wait to bend yo ass over and fuck the shit outta you wife" Dijon muttered only loud enough for her to hear.

ღღღღღღღღღღღ

The reception was held 20 minutes away.

They had a company come out and set up outdoor tents with flowers and fairy lights. An outdoor dance floor, and chairs and tables.

The couple had their first dance and dinner had been being served.

The choice of steak or salmon, wild rice or baked mac n cheese, a baked potato and a medley of vegetables.

Ava changed out of her ballgown, and into something that didn't weigh a ton. Her reception dress hugged her body, snatching her waist and showing how blessed she truly was. The satin materiel ruched at her hip, it flowed down her feet stopping a little past her heels.

"E-excuse me"

Everyone's attention turned over to the Dj booth. Amoura stood with the mic in hand and a small piece of paper.

"Tonight.. was something I've always dreamed of-I never thought my dad would find love, maybe because he's so stubborn"

"You can say that again!" Mama Dee voiced

"But when I met Miss Ava.. I knew she was the one, I knew she would become my mommy-my real mommy, the person who would teach me about boys, take me to get my nails some and t-teach me all the things daddy cant. I love you mommy Ava.. I love you so so so much and I am so happy you married my daddy"

"I love you more baby!" Ava yelledb

"This lil girl got the waterworks goin" Ava fanned her eyes as Amoura handed the mic back to the Dj who instantly threw on some music.

"If you teach ha about boys ima whoop yo ass" Dijon muttered

"Don't tempt me with a good time" Ava winked making Dijon's dick jump in excitement.

"Congratulations! You two make a lovely couple, thank you for being who you are" Saydae cheesed pulling Ava into a hug.

"You truly are a blessin' for them"

"No no they're my blessing" Ava smiled as she felt her body relax in the womans arms. The warmth and love that radiated from her was captivating. It reminded her of her own mother, wishing she could be here to see this day.

To see her walk down the aisle and marry the man of her dreams.

The night soon came to an end and the couple was currently on their way to the airport for their honeymoon.

"Do you think Mo will be okay for a week?" Ava wondered, she didn't like the idea of leaving Amoura for a whole week, she wanted to bring her with them but Dijon wasn't going.

"She'a be ight baby plus we a phone call away"

"Yeah but I don't even know where we go-you trust yo husband?" Dijon teased wrapping his free hand around Ava's waist.

"Yes I trust my husband" Ava emphasized husband smiling up at him.

"Then hush up befo' I make you" He simply stated placing a kiss on her forehead as they moved forward in line to check in.

I could jump his bones right here

Ava's dirty thoughts were racing, she wanted nothing more than to push Dijon in the nearest bathroom and let him do as he pleased with her body. "Stop lookin' at me like that Ava"

"I can't help it.. my husband is so fine"

ღღღღღღღღღღღღღ

The couple's plane landed, they grabbed their belongings and made their way to their villa they'd call home for the next week.

"I can't believe we're really in Jamaica!" Ava cheered.

"What did I do to deserve you?" Ava added stopping and pulling Dijon's face down to hers, planting multiple kisses on his face.

"C-come on baby fa' I bend yo ass over right here"

They made their way out to the car waiting for them. Dijon loaded their bags in the car and walked over to the passenger side opening the door for Ava.

After driving for 45 minutes they parked, and made their way inside their Villa at Sandals Resort in Whitehouse, Jamaica.

"Welcome in! Checking in or out?" The bubbly receptionist questioned looking up from her computer.

"Checkin in under King"

"Can I see a form of identification just to confirm?"

After the checking in process he loaded the bags up and came back down to see Ava wasn't in the car anymore. Looking around he spotted her taking pictures of the sunset that was beginning.

He stood there admiring her, she's the definition of perfection for him. No matter what this life brings the only woman he wants beside him is Ava Lynae King, nothing will change that.

ღღღღღღღღღ

"Ava take em off" Dijon grunted pulling at his wrists. Ava had him handcuffed to the headboard, teasing him a bit beforehand she was able to catch him slipping. She was currently in the bathroom fiddling with her lingerie that Lay picked out for her.

A 3 piece white lace set plus a white garter wrapped around her left thigh.

"AVA!" Dijon yelled making her laugh.

"Coming baby!"

Making her way out the bathroom and out into the room. "Gah damn"

"Do you like?" Ava toyed with the strings on her bottoms.

"Mm I can't wait ta fuck you in it" Dijon smirked lustfully stared at his wife as she strutted across the room, paying him no mind.

"Ava"

Chills went down her spine due to his tone.

Demanding & Needy.

"Yes baby?" She batted her lashes, crawling her way to him on the bed.

When We by Tank played lowly on the speaker as she straddled Dijon, caressing his face she trailed kisses from his forehead down to his lips.

"Mm I love your lips"

"I love both sets of yours" Dijon smirked seeinf Ava's cheeks flush red. "You cornyyy"

ღღღღღღღღღღ

"Fuck bro" Dijon grunted

Ava took her time teasing him, between the longing kisses and the simple fact he cannot touch her-he was going crazy

"Just like that baby" He muttered watching her head bob with one hand on his member stroking it slowly.

Dijon felt his soul leave his body when her free hand drifted down to his balls, at the same time she removed her mouth from his shaft and took one of them in her mouth.

"Im finna n-nut"

Dijon let his load off in her mouth. "Uncuff me"

"Yes daddy" She smirked leaning over grabbing the key and unlocking the handcuffs

"AHHH" Ava squealed as Dijon instantly wrapped his arms around her flipping her on her back.

"Baby fuck me please" Ava begged, beyond turned on she was feening for him to be inside her.

"Fuck up you on my time now"

Dijon reached behind Ava, unhooking her bra and watching as her breasts bounced freely-taking the left on in his mouth he moved his hand down her body stopping at her covered jewel. "Mmmm"

"You leakin like this baby?"

"Y-yess just for you"

Ava moaned as Dijon sucked on her nipples-showing them equal attention and moving down her body until he stopped at her wetness that was already leaking.

"F-fuck D-" Ava threw her head back as Dijon slipped his index finger inside, attaching his lips to her bud he began to suck and lick in between her folds.

"You so wet mamas" Dijon felt her walls constrict around his finger. "uh uh hold it"

"But babyyyy" Ava whined leaning up on her elbows, Dijon sped up his pace keeping his eyes on her. "I can't I can't"

"Hold that shit mama"

"Ughhhhh" Ava groaned trying hard to restrain from releasing herself. The knot in her stomach felt like it was going to explode at any second.

"Let it go fa me"

"O-OH MY GOD!" Ava screamed as her body slightly shook, her juices spilled out of her as Dijon rubbed her clit making a second orgasm rip through her body-making her squirt.

"Good girl" He smirked pulling his fingers out and into his mouth. "Mmm I love yo' pussy baby"

"You gettin pregnant tonight" He joked grabbing her legs and pulling closer to him.

"F-fuck"

"D-don't stop baby" Ava moaned out as Dijon gave her slow and deep strokes, as she held her legs back. Ava seductively gazed up at Dijon causing him to lean down and plant a passionate kiss on her lips.

"I love when you look at me like that" He voiced pulling himself completely out causing Ava to whine-'missing the feeling of him inside her.

"Bab-OH FUCK" Ava yelled as Dijon slammed back into-thrusting in and out. A mixture of moans and macaroni sounds filled the
room-music to Dijon's ears.

"Switch" He demanded pulling out of her. Ava quickly flipped onto all 4's sending herself into a deep arch. Grabbing a fistful of her hair as he began stroking her.

"Fuck" Dijon breathlessly let out as Ava began catching the rhythm and throwing it back-pulling her up to his chest he played with her pearl loving the way her body reacted to it.

"Ohhh my goshhhh" Ava moaned feeling her body begin to shake as Dijon sloppily kissed down her neck.

"Fuck-" Dijon let out feeling his climax coming.

"I-

"Love-

"You-" Dijon gave her hard, deep strokes as he confessed his love to his wife.

"I-I love you t-too" Ava cried out-literal tears rolling down her eyes as she came on his length with no warning-all while Dijon released himself inside her.

Ava collapsed on the bed struggling to catch her breath. "uh uh we far from done baby"

"You right it's my turn" Ava pulled Dijon onto the bed and assumed her position.

"Fuck" They both let out as Ava slid down onto his hard, curved shaft. Slowly going up and down she placed her arms on his chest for leverage. "Fuck fuck fuck" She whispered biting down on her bottom lip.

Dijon took ahold of her ass-guiding her up and down at a faster pace. Ava toyed with her nipples feeling an immense amount of pleasure throughout her body.

Dijon freed his hands from her ass moving to her waist holding her in position and took control thrusting from under her. "Ooo-oh" Ava cried holding her breasts to conceal them from bouncing so hard.

"You like how im fuckin' you huh?" Dijon questioned as he delivered slow-deep strokes-his eyes watched as his cream coated shaft stroked in and out of her.

"Y-yes I love it so much!" Ava whimpered

Ava was tired of feeling bitched out-reaching behind her she massaged his balls watching his eyes widen.

"F-fuck fuck fuck" Dijon muttered picking his pace up. "Get up Ava" He demanded.

When she didn't move Dijon flipped them over so she was laying on her back. Before he could say anything Ava rubbed his member along her slit teasing the both of them before sticking it inside her. "Ouuuu"

Intertwining their hands together Dijon plunged himself in and out-their bodies so close they could feel the heat radiating off one another. His face was buried deep in the crook of her neck as Ava moaned in his ears sending each other over the edge. Her walls hugged him tightly as he repeatedly hit her spot.

"I-Im about to cum baby-OH!" Ava moaned loudly, eyes rolling to the back of her head as her nails clawed down Dijon's back. "Cum all on yo dick baby I want it all-fuck" Dijon breathlessly spoke as he pressed his lips against hers riding out their orgasms
together-not bothering to pull out.

They collapsed on the bed trying to catch their breaths. "I love you" Ava muttered feeling her eyes get heavy.

"I love you more baby" Dijon wrapped his arms around her as they quickly fell asleep.

ღღღღღღღღღღღღღღ

6264 WORDS OF DAMN NEAR ALL SMUT🤤

Omgg yall next chapter is the last 💔

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.7K 98 10
๐š‚๐š‘๐šŠ๐š ๐š๐šข ๐š–๐šข ๐š‹๐šŽ๐šข๐š˜๐š—๐šŒ๐šŽ๐šŽ๐šŽ๐šŽ.
162K 7.6K 26
"๐˜š๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ช๐˜ด๐˜ฏ'๐˜ต ๐˜ด๐˜ถ๐˜ค๐˜ฉ ๐˜ข ๐˜ฃ๐˜ข๐˜ฅ๐˜ข๐˜ด๐˜ด ๐˜ข๐˜ค๐˜ต๐˜ถ๐˜ข๐˜ญ๐˜ญ๐˜บ. ๐˜š๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ'๐˜ด ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ๐˜ญ๐˜บ ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฃ๐˜ฆ๐˜ค๐˜ข๐˜ถ๐˜ด๐˜ฆ ๐˜ด๐˜ฐ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ด๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ต ๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ฑ๐˜ฑ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ฃ๐˜ข๐˜ค๐˜ฌ ๏ฟฝ...
114K 4.1K 23
"๐’•๐’‰๐’‚๐’๐’Œ ๐’š๐’๐’– ๐’‡๐’๐’“ ๐’”๐’‰๐’๐’˜๐’Š๐’๐’ˆ ๐’Ž๐’† ๐’•๐’‰๐’‚๐’• ๐’“๐’†๐’‚๐’ ๐’๐’๐’—๐’† ๐’Ž๐’†๐’‚๐’๐’” ๐’•๐’“๐’–๐’”๐’•๐’Š๐’๐’ˆ ๐’”๐’๐’Ž๐’†๐’๐’๐’†'๐’” ๐’‰๐’†๐’‚๐’“๐’• ๐’‚๐’๐’… ๐’๐’๐’• ๐’š๐’๏ฟฝ...
147K 4.5K 23
|| ๐™…๐™ช๐™ก๐™ฎ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฌ ||