Moon Maiden The Smurfs Johan...

By destinycopley134

Alexis was born different. Your a mistake she was told by those outside her pack. A monster they said. Even w... More

Alexis Wolf Form
Alexis Wolf Form
Gypsy
The Cursed Country
The Enchanted Baby
A Knight's Princess

Return of the Clockwork Smurf

39 1 1
By destinycopley134

"Help!" A voice shouts as Alexis is walking around the castle yard in wolf form before getting tackled down by peewit.

"Peewit what on earth has gotten into you?" Alexis asks angrily as Peewit quickly gets up and hides behind her.

"Hide me! She's after me!" Peewit shouts scaredly as Alexis looks at him.

"Who's after you?" Alexis asks.

"Peewit!" A voice shouts as Alexis realizes it is dame Darbara.

"Never mind.." Alexis says as she gets up while dame Barbara comes over.

"Alexis stand aside. Let me at that little pest!" Dame Barbara says as Peewit sticks his tongue out at her.

"Nice try dame Barbara but Alexis won't let you hurt me." Peewit says as he smiles.

"Yea not this time Peewit. Considering I always get the backlash of protecting you from her. She can have you this time." Alexis says as Peewit immediately looks at her.

"Your not serious.. She's serious.. Mama!" Peewit shouts as Alexis walks away from him before he tries to run only for dame Barbara to grab him and throw him through a window.

"Riff raff." Dame Barbara says angrily.

"Nice shot." Alexis says.

*Timeskip*

"Remember driver we must continue at a dignified pace." Dame Barbara says as she sticks her head outside the carriage.

"So what are we going to this other kingdom for?" Alexis asks as she is riding beside Johan.

"Princess Savina's cousin king Gerard has called for her to come visit. She wanted us to come along. Sorry we didn't explain it earlier." Johan says as Peewit begins singing wanting to arrive sooner to eat.

"Sometimes I wish I didn't have my wolf hearing." Alexis says as she looks at Peewit by the carriage.

"He'll settle down... eventually." Johan says.

*Timeskip*

"Alexis would you mind to run ahead to let them know we're almost there please?" Savina asks as Alexis looks at her.

"Of course princess." Alexis says.

"Thank you." Savina says kindly as Alexis rides on ahead.

*Timeskip*

"Why on earth won't you allow passage? Princess Savina and the rest of my group will be here shortly." Alexis says.

"Go away woman. From your attire you have no business to speak back to a superior guard." A guard says.

"Superior? Don't make me laugh." Alexis says angrily.

"What is going on here?" A voice asks revealing to be Johan and the others as they arrive.

"Does this ill mannered woman belong to you?" A guard asks causing Alexis to growl slightly before Johan pulls her over to him to keep her from doing something foolish.

"I am princess Savina. The girl your speaking to is Alexis one of my guards and a well respected one. My party and I have an invitation from my cousin the king. I had sent Alexis ahead of us to make it known we were nearly here." Aavina says as she looks at the guards.

"Sorry your highness. Please forgive our rudeness but didn't the royal messenger tell you-" The guard is then cut off by dame Barbara.

"I'm telling you let us pass or else." Dame Barbara says.

"Sorry madame. Open the gates!" The guard shouts.

*Timeskip*

"I'm sorry you have traveled so far princess Savina but king Gerard's celebration has been cancelled." Sir Leopold says.

"Well as far as I'm concerned the party's still on." Peewit says as he begins to sing only for Alexis to quickly cover his mouth.

"Um peewit maybe now isn't the best time to sing." Alexis says.

"I'm sorry about your long journey back but I'm sure you'll find an inn along the way." Sir Leopold says.

"Savina! So good to see you! Please come up!" A voice shouts revealing to be kind Gerard.

"As I was saying you must spend the night here." Sir Leopold says.

*Timeskip sorry for so many timeskips but I'm losing motivation for this story and am kind of rushing it to get it done so I don't delete it for loss of motivation then suddenly decide to make it again only to have to rewrite what I deleted*

"Whoa.." Alexis asks as she is walking down the hall seeing dame Barbara wearing a fuzzy scarf.

"How do I look Alexis dear?" Dame Barbara asks as Alexis looks at her speechless.

"Beautiful.." Alexis says nervously.

"I know.. Keep the others out of trouble for me will you." Dame Barbara asks as Johan comes over.

"Um what is up with her?" Alexis asks.

"I'll explain later right now we need to go see the smurfs." Johan says.

"Why?" Alexis asks as Johan begins to walk off.

"I'll tell you on the way." Johan says as Alexis follows after him.

*Timeskip again expect to have a lot of timeskips but I will make sure to keep each chapter at least 1000 words or more*

"It's nice to see you again Clumsy." Alexis says as she is sitting with Clumsy by a tree while watching the others talk with Papa smurf about Clockwork smurf.

"It's good to see you as well. I really enjoy talking with you. You don't mind my clumsyness as much as the others do." Clumsy says happily as he laughs.

"So what if your a little Clumsy. That doesn't make you any less of a terrific friend to me." Alexis says kindly.

"So have you told Johan yet about how you feel?" Clumsy asks.

"Shh! Not so loud Clumsy please. I haven't told him yet but I'm worried he will react badly if I do." Alexis whispers as Clumsy places his little hand on Alexis's hand.

"I don't see why he would. Just be honest with him." Clumsy says kindly.

"That's a lot easier said than done. Especially for a woman of my background." Alexis says.

*Timeskip*

"Your majesty! Back so soon!" Sir Leopold says as the group arrives back at the castle.

"Oh hello uncle. Was everything alright in my absence?" Gerard asks.

"Fine for me. Not so good for you! Take them!" Sir Leopold shouts as the group is then captured and thrown into a dungeon before dame Barbara is thrown in with them.

"Dame Barbara? You too?" Savina asks.

"Oh I should of known." Dame Barbara says sadly.

"That's not good!" Alexis shouts seeing the room is beginning to fill with water.

"If only Clockwork smurf were here. He'd know what to do." Gerard says.

"King Gerard if I may but your this kingdom's king. You can not rely on others to make decisions especially for the sake of the kingdom. You must make them it is your responsibility to lead this kingdom for better or worse." Alexis says.

"Your right. I am the king and I will find a way out! There used to be a secret tunnel hidden behind a block in the wall." Gerard says as he goes under the water managing to free the others and himself.

"We made it." Johan says.

"Thanks to you your majesty." Savina says happily.

"And now I must rally my people and over throw my traitorous uncle Leopold!" Gerard says as he stands up while Leopold comes over.

"It will not be easy you little soft hearted fool!" Leopold says as Gerard looks at his uncle.

"Uncle!" Gerard shouts.

"I too knew about the dungeon secret tunnel. Men put these naves in chains!" Leopold shouts as the groups begin fighting before something drops onto one of the guards causing them to fall over the stone wall side seeing it is Clockwork smurf.

"Clockwork! Your well again!" Gerard shouts happily.

"I'd say he's better than new!" Peewit says as Clockwork throws a guard over the wall.

"I second that." Alexis says as Clockwork throws a guard that had Alexis's arm over the side of the wall and into the river before doing the same to Leopold and his followers.

*Timeskip*

"Thanks to you my friends I'm back on my throne. But more important I've learned I can make decisions on my own. Clockwork knew it all along!" Gerard says happily.

"Then I guess this means the celebration is on your majesty... Don't anyone appreciate fine music?" Peewit asks angrily as he sings before stopping seeing everyone quickly got away from him.

"Don't despair Peewit." Johan says as he and Alexis look at Peewit.

"Yea we know some people who would love to hear you sing." Alexis says as they have Peewit go down to sing to Leopold and the others in the dungeon cell.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

891K 30.6K 109
When Grace returns home from college, it doesn't go like she thought it would. With her past still haunting her everyday choices, she discovers a sid...
9.3M 648K 82
[ BOOK 1 OF AZITERA: YTHER'S QUEEN ] Consumed by avarice, the four human kingdoms-the Infernal Empire, the Kingdom of Caelum, the Kingdom of Treterra...
191M 4.5M 100
[COMPLETE][EDITING] Ace Hernandez, the Mafia King, known as the Devil. Sofia Diaz, known as an angel. The two are arranged to be married, forced by...
2K 69 7
𝐂𝐈𝐍𝐍𝐀𝐌𝐎𝐍 𝐆𝐈𝐑𝐋 | SLOW UPDATES in which, a kind-hearted girl falls for the hot-headed, pinball playing, vance hopper... ...