'Inflamed Passion' A Damon Sa...

By ElleMiglioranza

Inflamed Passion is the 7th book in the series of 'Epic Love Saga' New Years Eve was a wonderful night for Da... More

You Shoot Me Down But I Won't Fall.....
Life Is Like Diamonds In The Sun..... And Diamonds Are Forever.....
There Only Love..... No Bitterness.....
What Are We Fighting For.....
Too Much At Stake.....
Wrapped Up In Lies & Foolish Truths.....
I Take Care Of You.....
Where Are You Now When I Need You.....
Detain The Dangerous.....
Author Note **Important Information**
Beautiful Monster.....
We Got Bad Blood.....
Love Is No Fairytale.....
Don't Try & Fix Me.....
What Are You Going To Do Now?.....
I Pick My Poison And It's You.....
When I See You Again Part 1.....
When I See You Again Part 2.....
'Say You Love Me' Preview.....

We Used To Have It All.... But Now's Our Curtain Call.....

895 83 52
By ElleMiglioranza

Siena P.O.V

I looked around me and everything was different, I wasn't in the room where Kai just turned up and stabbed Jo, and tried to hurt Isabella. I was on the cliff facing the falls, I could see Damon standing a few feet from me looking out into the beautiful scenery. I had this feeling in the pit of my stomach that something bad had happen, my fear was that Kai had hurt Isabella. I looked down to see that I was still in my braid maid dress, how were we even hear? The last thing I remember is the wedding turned into total chaos. A part of me wanted to approach him, but I was too frightened to, this all felt a little strange, how we could be standing here like nothing happened. The only way I would know anything is if I ask.

"What are you doing?" I asked as I began to walk over to him, Damon slowly began to turn around with this smile on his face. The way the sunlight shone, it brought out the vivid blue in his eyes, Damon eyes were almost translucent, glossy, like the palest blue glass, too soft to be turquoise, too bright to be baby blue. Even until this very day, I still felt the same strong feelings as I felt about him from the first moment I looked into them, strange to think that one person could truly turn your world upside down, make you feel more alive than you never could imagine.

"Waiting for you." He still held that smirk on his face, but I knew Damon well, better than he thinks I do, behind that smile I knew there was something that wasn't right now. To be here on top of the cliff where we had many romantic moments, when all hell literally broke loose at the wedding.

"What happened? Why are we here? Kia---" I began to say as he slowly approached me, I knew he was trying to keep his face neutral.

"I'm feeling a little symbolic." He leaned in and kissed me for a long moment, I pulled away from him, none of this felt right, even that kiss didn't feel right.

"Damon don't avoid the question tell me what going on." He turned away unable to look at me, what the hell happened. "What happened? Is everyone okay?" He still didn't look at me as I was speaking to him, I placed my hands on either side of his face forcing him to look at me. "It's something bad, isn't it?" His eyes began to glisten as tears began to fill up in them. "Damon, just tell me. How bad is it?"

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- 

From our last moments we saw that Ric and Jo were preparing to tell their vows, a touching moment that made each and everyone in the room emotional. Ric spoke words from his heart that this woman whom he may have known for a short time had made him feel alive again, that he knew nothing and no one could ruining this perfect moment for him. As Jo began to attempt to top the amazing vows that Ric had spoken, an unexpected guest turned up to turn this beautiful event into utter chaos. When Kia Parker made his appearance it was a moment of triumph for him, he had been dying to do since the moment he was trapped in another prison world. His entrance was one he was proud of as he found out that his twin sister was carrying twins, which he knew in the future would be a threat to him, so he did the only thing he could, make sure that their existence never came about. Kai main reason for coming back wasn't to just destroy his sister Jo life, but to put an end to another. While in 1903 where he was left with the heretic vampires, Kia learnt that all this was down to Isabella Salvatore, as he fed his blood the vampires that had been desiccated for over a century he learnt a great deal of history about what Isabella Salvatore was capable of. He returned into this word to see vengeance, to make her suffer in ways that she could never imagine, this was going to give him true satisfaction.

Damon felt like his world had come to a standstill as he held Siena in his arms, she wasn't responding, that a sense of guilt overcame him that he did nothing to stop Kai. No only had Kai hurt his friends wife to be who Damon knew was dying in Ric's arms, but he attempted to hurt his daughter, which lead to Siena trying save her being in this condition. "Siena?" He called out her name as she remained unconscious and limp in his arms. "Come on. Hey, wake up. Siena?" Damon bites his wrist and tries to feed Siena vampire blood.

The room was havoc, with guest screaming, chairs, broken glass scattered everywhere. Isabella laid on the floor aching in pain from the impact of the blast that Kai had inflicted. Some of the attendees of the party are already dead, and many more are injured or dying. She slowly turned to see her father kneeling on the floor at the front of the altar, where he is clutching Siena's unconscious body against his lap and desperately trying to awaken her with his blood. She recalled that Kai tried to attack her but her mother saved her. Through her pain she crawled over to her unconscious mother. "Mom..." Isabella spoke as she looked down at a lifeless Siena, she gently tapped her face to bring her round. "M-m-om" Isabella spoke frantically as tears began to roll down her cheeks. "Dad why isn't she waking?" She looked up through her thick lashes as her father look hopeless as the blood he was trying to feed Siena.

On the other end of the altar, Ric was holding Jo, whose eyes are closed and whose abdomen is bleeding heavily, soaking Ric's hands and clothes. He looks devastated to the point where he can do nothing but sob desperately. "Oh god. Someone, please help."

Joshua, Jo father struggles to stand to his feet by bracing himself on a chair. He is furious as he looks around the room and his eyes avert to Ric holding his eldest daughter in his arms. "Kai!" He yelled at the top of his lungs, this was meant to be a day of joy and once again, Joshua son had placed his mark by destroy this family again.

Damon was trying to feed Siena his blood, but she's not conscious to be able to actively drink it, with Isabella crying out for her mother, Damon heart ached seeing his little girl so distraught. He couldn't lose her again not after everything that had been through, deep down in Damon mind he knew Siena was human, that the impact from the blast would have affected her. He still remained to have some form of hope if not for him but for his little girl who was beside herself right now. "Come on, just drink it." The blood simply dribbles down Siena's chin. "No!" He becomes distraught as well and starts looking around for someone to help.

Nico and Caroline, who were knocked backward by Kai's magic, stand to their feet, both of them covered with blood from the broken glass and projectiles hitting them. Nico first reaction was to search for his parents and sister, it didn't take him too long to see them across the room. With his mother limp body in his father's arms, his sister kneeling besides crying out for their mother. Nico instant reaction was to race over there, when he did and saw the blood dripping from her mouth that Damon was trying to give her, Nico dropped down beside his sister. "Mom?" Nico spoke tearfully as he looked down at her, he thought after everything that had been through all the odds he and his family had faced, that they wouldn't be losing her again, not this soon.

Damon was still clutching Siena's unconscious body, watching his children with their eyes widen in alarm, he looked up to see his brother Stefan and Elena, both with gaping jaws as they stood there. "She won't wake up." Damon was trying to fight back his tears as he couldn't be going through this again, he couldn't bear the thought to lose the woman he loved once again. They had planned this human future together, it was all meant to start from this night, and he never thought that he would be losing her under these circumstances.

Elena had been concern about Siena since she had become human, also the fact that Siena didn't hid her feeling about not being happy about it. Elena expected herself to revert back to her old ways after learning that she was compelled by Siena, but in fact it didn't change anything, she held strong feeling toward Stefan, and nothing for Damon. She couldn't resent her sister for doing this to her, because Elena knew that she had made her sister life a living hell when she didn't back down about her feeling for Damon. Elena wanted to be there and support her sister through all this, she knew deep down that Siena would eventually have to leave due to the cure running through her veins. This sadden Elena because in the short time she had known her sister it seems once disaster after another she could never really enjoy the relationship. When she heard about Damon wanting to take the cure, Elena had mixed emotions about it, she wanted her sister to be happy but feared that in time to come Damon may regret his choice.

The day of the wedding Elena focused on to making it perfect for Ric and Jo, with learning about Isabella and Klaus that didn't make things easy. She knew that she didn't give Isabella much of a choice about telling Siena, but in Elena eyes she didn't want Siena to argue with her because what she knew. Oh course with Elena being soft of heart when she saw her niece struggling to tell her mother, she gave her life line by getting out of an awkward situation. With all odds against this wedding go perfect, Elena witness Ric and Jo finally giving their vows, her eyes kept averting over at Stefan who looked handsome as ever. One moment Elena along with Siena and Isabella were tearing up after hearing Ric's vows, the next moment chaos erupted with Kia entrance.

After the explosion Elena first thoughts were Stefan, she hurried over to him to make sure that he was okay, regardless of all the bad blood that had come between them Elena was still very much in love with him. As she help him to his feet the both of them looked at one another, there was that lingering desire that they both felt for one another. "Stefan are you okay?" She asked as she looked directly into his eyes, but she notice that he was looking past her, with sorrow filled eyes. Elena followed his gaze as she did she saw her sister lifeless on the ground and her whole family gathering around her sobbing. She used her vampire speed to get over to her. "Oh, my God." As Elena spoke a lump began to build up in her throat, as it felt like history was repeating itself.

Damon was truly mortified he felt that he couldn't do anything to wake her up, he had tried everything but nothing was working. He could hear Siena heart beat was still steady, that her breathing was fine but he couldn't wrap around in his mind why she wouldn't come around. "She won't wake up. I don't understand." Damon mumbled, he wanted to be strong right now but he literally felt as if his world was crumbling right before him.

Stefan had been quite emotional since bring Damon to his old house to convince him that this perfect life with Siena, might not be as perfect as his brother may have thought. He didn't want to lose his brother which he knew was selfish, but he also knew that his brother would be miserable living a life without Siena. All he was doing is following Siena wishes, she didn't want Damon to regret his decision in the future and to hate her in time to come. Stefan knew that if anyone deserved to be happy after everything that had happened was his brother, but the thought knowing that he wouldn't be a part of his life no longer pained him. Before the wedding ceremony began he had learnt that Damon had chosen to give up vampirism to be with the woman he loved, this didn't sadden him if anything Stefan accepted that his brother had made the right choice. That if the table were turned he would have done the same for Elena without hesitation.

Stefan watched Elena across the aisle, he wondered if he didn't mess up everything would he and Elena be standing there. While he thought about that, Kai showed up stabbing Jo. He wanted to go and attack him but Kai used magic to disable them by using a high pitch noise, which knocked Stefan unconscious. When he came round he came face to face with Elena who was concerned about him, Stefan could hear Damon speak as he was asking Siena to wake up. He stood there frozen as he watched his brother and his family surrounding Siena as she was out cold. His first reaction was to go over to investigate what happen, he could see that Damon was distorted because he couldn't bring Siena around with vampire blood. Stefan knew that vampire wouldn't work on Siena not now she had taken the cure, she was human and needed medical attention. "Get her to the hospital, now." Damon looked up at his brother and realizes that this is the obvious solution, he scoops Siena up in his arms and vamp-speeds away. He looked at his Nephew and Niece who hadn't moved from the spot they both were in. "Nico bring your sister home—" Klaus who appeared out of nowhere helped them both to their feet, Stefan was confused to see that he was here, but didn't think that now was the time to be asking questions. Klaus coached both Nico and Isabella to their feet, then used his vampire speed to take them as far from all the chaos as possible.

Elena who still was trying to come to terms with what she had witness, turns to Stefan with fearful eyes. "She's human, what if she doesn't –" She began to say but Stefan and Elena's necks are instantly snapped in mid-air. When they fall to the floor, Kai is revealed to be standing behind them, having used magic to break their necks.

Kai who had been watching in amusement as the family were trying to come to terms with the fact that the once dimidium sanguine wasn't waking. "Nothing personal, but this is a family matter now." Kai turns and sees Ric, still sobbing desperately as he clings to Jo's lifeless body, his hands becoming more and more blood-soaked from her fatal wounds. "Tsk. Oh." He stood there mocking him as Ric world had come to grinding halt, he lost the woman he loves and this unborn children in one moment.

Joshua who had left the service had finally comes back, holding an Ascendant in his hand and shouts an incantation to a spell. "Sanguinem filio. Sanguinem effurgarex perpetuum." He knew that he had to put his son back where he belonged, that killing him wasn't an option as the whole coven would die along with him.

Kia could hear his father chanting an incantation and sighs, he knew exactly what his father was trying to attempt. "Let me guess, Prison World?" The other Gemini Coven members who are still alive stand to their feet and begin to chant as well, Kai looked to them all unimpressed. "I mean, you can't kill me. Or else you all die too, right." He spoke with amusement in his voice, but was distracted by Ric sobs as he still held Jo lifeless body. Kai turns to Ric with fake sympathy. "Hey, I'm sorry about your twinsies. I just don't feel like competing for leadership with future Gemini twins." He kneels down next to him. "See... when your family decides that you're nothing but an irredeemable piece of trash, well... I guess the best thing to do is prove them right, right?" Kai had tried to be the good person, he tried to redeem himself, but even with Kai best effort no one could see past all the terrible thing he had done. Now he knew exactly what to do to end all the disappointment, in Kia eyes it was going to be an epic moment. The coven of witches are still chanting and Kai stands up with a broken shard of glass in his hand and turns around to his father. "This ought to do it." He stabs himself in his neck and falls down on the floor, gagging intensely as he bleeds to death.

"No!" Joshua yelled as he watched his son slowly die on the ground, his worries were not because he had lost another son, but the consequences of what will occur. That the Gemini coven will cease to exist.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Siena is laying in a hospital bed where the doctor was checking up on her. Damon stood outside in the hallway, where he's watching the doctor work from the window and staring at her. Damon couldn't comprehended what was going on right now, he knew that Siena wasn't dying to his knowledge but he couldn't understand why she hadn't woken. The doctors had told him that there was nothing wrong with her, she didn't have any trauma to her head. There wasn't any form injury on her they couldn't understand why she hadn't awoken. His thoughts shifted to Isabella who looked devastated, that it could have been her lying in that bed right now, all of this was because of some kind of revenge from Kai. All Damon wanted to do was go and hunt down Kai and kill him, but he feared if he walked away that something might happened to Siena.

One person came into the forefront of his mind when he thought of Kia and that was Bonnie, he knew that Kai had some sick and twisted obsession with her. He recalled how he wanted to make some form of peace with her, as he began to reflect back on it all, he recalled a conversation with Isabella. She had told him that she and Bonnie made sure that Kai didn't come back from 1903 world, instantly Damon thought if Kai went after his daughter that would mean he would go after Bonnie. Damon instantly dialed her number, he prayed that nothing had happened to her. Damon and Bonnie had gain a very close friendship from being trapped together for four months.

Bonnie who had no long woken up from being attacked by Kai felt confused and disoriented from what had happened. It was all like a blur in her mind, one moment she was talking to Natalia the next she see Kai, then blacks out. She was in the kitchen where Matt is bandaging up her slit wrists from when Kai attacked them earlier. When Bonnie sees it is Damon calling her, she answers it quickly. "Damon!" Bonnie feared that something may have happened to him, with both Kai gone and also Natalia.

Damon sighs in relief as he hears Bonnie voice, knowing that she was okay and that Kai hadn't gotten to her. "Ah. Bonnie Bennett. You have no idea how good it is to hear your voice right now." Damon thought shift to maybe somehow Bonnie could help with this situation with Siena, with the doctors not able to determined what going with her, maybe Bonnie and her witchy ways might figure out what wrong with her.

Bonnie didn't know how to break the new to Damon, as she feared that if Kai had gone for her, he might go for Isabella possibly even Damon. Part of her wanted to hold back that information, but then she knew she would feel guilty if something was to happen and she never told him. "Damon, Kai's out." She spoke anxiously, she was frighten of what Kai might be doing in this very moment, she kept thinking how could he possibly escape from that world without having all the requirements needed, one being her blood.

"I know. I'm glad you're safe. I was worried Kai already got to you." Damon was surprised to learn that Bonnie already knew, then he thought maybe Elena had told her. All that mattered to him is that she was safe, he knew that Kai was out for Bonnie and Isabella blood, he knew Nico would protect Isabella with his life. He was more concern with the fact that Bonnie was god knows where and might not be safe.

Bonnie didn't know how to break it to Damon that Kai had already made his appearance, all she could do was to tell him straight. "He did. And I don't know how, but I'm still alive. He drained my blood and that's all." That part Bonnie couldn't understand, why he would do that and not kill her?

All this destruction Damon thought to himself, all so that Kai could seek his revenge. "That's not all. He was at the wedding. Jo's dead, he killed her." He turned back to the window that looked into the private room where Siena laid peacefully as the nurse was checking her ECG monitor. Damon stood there fighting back his tears, he wasn't going to cry because she was still here, and that she would wake Siena just needed time to come around.

Bonnie was horrified when she heard that Kia had ruined the whole wedding, her heart went out to Ric who had lost the woman he loves along with his child. "Oh my god." Where the only words that pass Bonnie lips, she was mortified by what she had just learnt.

Damon felt like his head was about to explode, when he thought back to what happened a few hour ago where everyone was happy, that they all thought they were going to have this new beginning. To this destruction, Ric losing his new wife and children, Damon who thought he was going to have this life with Siena, everything went up in a puff of smoke. "He tried to kill Isabella, and Siena knocked her out of the way, which cause her get knocked out, and she's not waking up. The doctors keep telling me that there's nothing physically wrong with her. I don't know what to do, Bon." Damon was trying to keep it together but right now he wanted to cry like a child, he knew he had to remain strong, because that what's expected from him.

Bonnie could hear the despair in Damon voice, she knew how much Siena meant to him, she witness how he was in the prison world when he thought she was gone. Bonnie wanted to be there for her friend, with there not being anything physically wrong with Siena, maybe she could help figure out what wrong with her magically. "Stay there. Okay? I'm coming."

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Enzo who has been trying to help Natalia overcome her obsession with bring back her family from the prison world, had failed, his reason for doing this was because of his friend Damon. He knew how much all of this mother betrayals cut him deep, Enzo fear with time Damon would eventually turn his anger out on her and kill her. Was Enzo do this for Natalia benefit? No he wasn't, he knew Damon and what he capable of in his fits of rage and if he was to hurt his mother in any kind of way, it will haunt Damon. There was one thing playing on Enzo mind and that was why Natalia had given Siena the cure, Enzo was fond of Siena and even considered her as a friend with her being mortal and not this grand supernatural being that she once was, he felt that there was something bigger in play. Enzo always known as the troublemaker, he even attempted to enter the Salvatore manner in a polite way, but unfortunately Isabella wasn't that welcoming. So Enzo had to improvise to gain entry, but while trying to talk to Natalia in her cell, making her see sense, to try and tell her that her real family was here, he was making slight progress with her. Until someone came up behind him and knocked him out, Enzo vision was blurry but he could still hear and he discovered the person who attacked him was Kia. He heard him tell Natalia that he had a little surprise for her at the storage felicity, the more Enzo tried to concentrate the more he felt dizzy which lead him to blackout. When Enzo woke up Natalia cell door was wide open, she was nowhere to be seen.

His first instinct was to call Damon, he spoke casually towards him to start with, and he wasn't certain how he was going to break the news about Natalia escape. Enzo didn't even get the chance to, as Damon had told him about what happened at the wedding, that Siena wasn't waking, he could hear that Damon was distressed enough and didn't need to hear about what happened. Enzo made his way to where to the wedding venue, as he arrived there was utter chaos, dozens of witches dying, his eye averted to dead Kai, he couldn't believe what happened to this once happy event. He wasn't here to show sympathy but to find Stefan, Enzo hoped that he might be able to help find Natalia. It didn't take him long as he found Elena and Stefan unconscious on the ground, he picked the both of them up and placed them in his car. Stefan and Elena were scrunched in the backseat of a car, Enzo looked in his rear-view to see that they start to wake up. Elena was laying with her head on Stefan's chest, but quickly sits up, and the two find Enzo driving the car and become even more confused. "Good, you're up. Sorry to be indecorous, but you were both solidly unconscious when I pulled you from the wedding mayhem." He spoke as his eyes focused on the road, Enzo and Stefan never saw eye to eye since returning into Damon life, but he hoped for this one night they could put their differences to one side.

Elena felt confused her head was fuzzy, she couldn't understand why her and Stefan were cramped in the back seat of the car, why were they with Enzo. "Where are we going?" She suddenly remembers the chaos at the wedding, how her sister was seriously hurt. "Siena!" Elena fears began to kick in once again about the condition of her sister, how she wasn't responding to anything that Damon was trying to do to bring her around.

Enzo understood Elena concerns about Siena, but neither of them could do anything at the hospital but loiter, whereas they could help him with this issue that's occurred. "Siena is in the hospital with Damon. Kai is dead, and all the Gemini's are going down with him. And. I grabbed the two of you to help me deal with a bigger problem." He wasn't exactly sure how the both of them were going to react, but the one thing he did know is that Natalia meant a great deal to Stefan, if he knew she was out of her cell unhinged he do everything in his power to get her back. Whereas Elena knows about the grudges that Natalia has against Siena for some unknown reason, with her sister being in a weakened condition she do anything to protect her. Enzo felt he had the right people with him to help retrieve back the Salvatore's mother.

All Elena could think of was Siena but then when she heard that everyone at the wedding including Kai were dead, all she felt was remorse to Ric, and that his big day had turned into massacre. Then it hit her what Enzo just told her that there was a bigger problem than the one they had already. "There's a bigger problem?!" Elena sat there and listen to what Enzo had to say, which left her shell shocked, that Natalia was out there somewhere. Stefan hadn't spoken a word she could see the anger and the sorrow spread across his face that this woman who meant to be his mother is adamant to bring back this so called family. She wanted to confront him but restrained herself from doing so, Elena priority was to protect her sister, she fear that Natalia may attempt to hurt her.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Natalia arrived at the warehouse where Kai had told her where she would find her family, all her anxieties faded when she learnt that Kai had help them return into this world. Joy, happiness overwhelmed her as she searched for them. She and her family would finally be one, and they could finally finished what they once started a long time ago. As she began to look around she called out their names. "Valerie? Malcolm?" When she realizes that there is no one in the storage space, she closes the door, she kept thinking where would they be. Would of Kai lied to her? No she refused to believe that, she knew they were out here somewhere and she wouldn't stop looking until she found them.

Stefan who was trying to come to terms with everything that happening right now, felt like he was going to lose it. The last person he expected to turn up and tell him about what his mother was up to was Enzo, there was no love lost between these two, but on this night they were both on the same page. They wanted to get Natalia back before she did something incredibly stupid, ripper out or maybe attack Siena in some way, with her being human and unconscious she had a huge target on her back. When they arrived at the storage felicity, they agreed to split up, but no one was to harm Natalia unless necessary. They all took different directions and Stefan used his vampire hearing to see if he could hear her, he could hear something and made his way there. When he arrived he saw his mother searching around aimlessly opening one storage door to the next, Stefan sighs in annoyance and approaches her. "Get in the car, please." Stefan knew he couldn't be aggressive with her for two reasons, one being she was his mother and even after everything he held a form of respect for her, second being he didn't want to push her further from the edge than she is already.

Natalia felt like she was losing her mind, she rambling anxiously. "1702 Route 12. That's... That's where we are, right? I mean I read the map very carefully. He... He said they would be here. They're probably scared out of their minds." She couldn't even look at her son, all she wanted to know is that her family was safe, this world was new to them, they would be frighten and confused and all she wanted was to find them.

Stefan was frustrated with his mother's behaviour this was the last thing he needed after everything that had happened tonight. "Who are you talking about?" Asked as Natalia opens the door to another storage space and searches it, he didn't know what to do with her, that his concerns that she may have lost her mind. Stefan felt to blame for all this, if he hadn't given her the ascendant, Siena wouldn't be in her position she is in now, if he could stop look and at his mother and see that she wasn't the woman he remembered, he might look at all this differently. It was difficult for Stefan to hate her, just as it was difficult for Damon too, this was the woman who had brought them both into this world, she loved and nurtured them both, neither of them could shake away that memory of her, even in their moments of rage.

Natalia heard her son and knew he was here to trap her once again in that cell, but she will not allow that to happen, her priority was to find them. "My friends. Kai brought them back when he escaped that prison." She looks around the room but there's nothing in there. She turns around again. "They're here, somewhere."

Stefan sighs in frustration, that Kia used his unhinged mother as part of a pawn in his game. "He lied to you. There's nobody out here. You made a deal with a sociopath, and now a lot of people are dead. You're wasting your time!" He yelled at her but Natalia walks away, ignoring Stefan's comment.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Kai was smart when he went to breakout Natalia from the cell he was locked in, he bargained with her, in exchange of her blood he would tell her where her creep family were. So when he took his life he had her blood in his system, he knew that was the only to finally destroy the coven that kept punishing him for his acts, he dies they would follow suit, but he knew he would awaken but he would be just like his new friend heretic. Kai wakes up in transition and sits up before pulling the shard of glass out of his neck. He smirks in satisfaction and holds out his hand toward his dad, who is desperately trying to crawl away. "Vodux." The spell Kai cast telekinetically pulls his father toward him, he smirked as he was extremely happy that it had worked in his favour. "Here's to being different, Dad." Kai runs a finger through the blood pouring from a wound on Joshua's head and licks it off of his finger, thereby completing his transition.

In the field outside of the barn, Ric walks toward his car with Jo in his arms and gently lays her in the trunk of his SUV before laying a blanket over her body. He then gets in his car and numbly sits in the passenger seat for a moment as he processes the night's events. After a short pause, he reaches into his glove box and pulls out a loaded pistol. When he looks up, he sees Kai walking toward him through the windshield and gets out of the car to confront him.

Kai takes note of his devastated appearance. "Bad time?" His voice dripped with sarcasm, Kai Parker was a heartless monster before, but now he was a heretic it had only heighten that side of him even more. In Ric rage he shoots Kai multiple times with his gun, but it has no effect. After a moment, the bullets pop themselves out of his wounds as he heals, and Kai picks one up and holds it up for Ric to see. "Freaky, right? I turned myself into one of Natalia's Heretics. It's really incredible, actually. I can literally siphon the magic of my vampirism and convert it into more magic." Ric was emotionally exhausted beyond belief, points the gun to his own head and pulls the trigger. Fortunately, he was out of bullets, and he looks upset that it didn't work. "Ooh. Looks like somebody's having a very bad day." He speak mockingly towards him. Out of nowhere, a partially-transformed Tyler lunges toward Kai and tackles him, viciously chomping down on his neck. "Motus!" Tyler flies backward and slams into Ric's SUV. Tyler and Kai both stand up at the same time, while Ric looks shocked and horrified by the sight of the newly-turned werewolf. Slightly embarrassed, Tyler gives Ric a look before he wolf-speeds away, leaping over a nearby car in the process. Kai seems confused, yet amused as he watches Tyler leave. "Ha. Bad doggie." Unknown to Kai that a werewolf bite is deadly even to heretic who is part vampire, the person who was having the last laugh right now was Ric and the newly turned werewolf Tyler.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Stefan is continuing to try to get his mother to leave with him while she stubbornly searches the various warehouses. "Let me guess, not there either." Stefan spoke mockingly, he shouldn't be here babysitting his mother that he meant to be by his brother's side helping through this difficult time he was going through.

Natalia wasn't impressed with her son commentary as she searched for her family, she never asked him to come in search for her. In her mind once she found them, she would not be a problem for her son's no longer. "Did you come all this way to mock me?" She spoke in frustration, she wanted to be left alone and find her true family, the ones who had helped her through her darkest of times. Natalia walking away from her children 162 years ago due to Giuseppe threats had left her unhinged, it broke her heart to leave her son behind. Valerie and Malcom help her by magically remove all the pain she felt as it was the only way she could move on.

Stefan wasn't going to back down, deep down he knew that the woman who loved and adore he and Damon was still there, and he wasn't going to give up. He wasn't going to allow her wander aimlessly around not after everything she had done and what she is capable of. "No, I came here to put you back in your cell where you belong." He stood in front of her stopping her from going any further, even as she looked at him it wasn't a look of a mother would give their child, she looked at him as a complete stranger and this hurt Stefan a great deal.

Natalia was at breaking point now, she was growing tiresome of Stefan, she wasn't going to be locked in some cell again. "I done your brother a favour, you and I both know he wouldn't give Siena the cure to save her from her darker self." Natalia tried to pass him but Stefan held his ground firmly, she knew that it wasn't only that why Stefan was happy to keep her locked up. That he knew of her ripper ways, that she was breeching to the point that she was going to turn bloody savage, in truth Natalia felt the urge. She felt it more than ever being locked up in that cell, but once Kai had told her that her family had returned with him, the urges faded she knew they would help her through this tough time. "Do I look like a Ripper, Stefan? I've said repeatedly that the hope of being reunited with my family is enough to overcome the urges." She also knew that they will be happy to learn that the dimidium sanguine was no longer so invincible.

Stefan was tired of his mother keep calling those vampires her family, her family was here and slowly but surely she was destroy them one by one. He didn't know how much more he could take to her selfish ways no long and end up losing his temper. "Would you please just stop it with the word "family?" They're just a bunch of random people that you happened to sire!"

Natalia was offended by Stefan outburst, as he knew nothing of her life for the past century and half together, he knew nothing about her. About who she was as a person, how much she suffered during her time as a human, she may have told them the story, they may have had sympathy but they knew nothing of the hurt and torment. The group of people who she called her family understood her, they had gone through similar circumstances being outcast. "We spent a century and a half together. We're loyal to each other. Our relationship is a deeper bond than I have ever known. What other word would I use?" She snapped back at him, Natalia did not care if she hurt her youngest feeling, she spoke the truth in her eyes, nothing else.

"Natalia, you either come with me right now, or you're out of my life. Do you understand me? Your son." He let out in his anger, in that moment Stefan meant every word, he would give up on her, but all Natalia did was give him a cold look and walks past him.

"I'm sorry." She returns to searching another warehouse in hopes that she could find the family that meant most to her. "Malcolm, are you here sweetheart?" She calls out but the next moment Stefan vamp-speeds to her and pushes her against a wall in a choke-hold.

His mother actions hurt him, but he knew for her to believe Kai in this way he had to want something for the information of letting her know this so called family had returned. In Stefan mind he couldn't understand what Kia would want from her. The only way he would find out is to get the answer out of her. "What did you give Kai?" He demanded, he never thought he would have to use psychical force on her, but she just showed him that he meant nothing to her, he needed to start doing the same and think about his real family.

"I thought you were leaving." Natalia mocked, she couldn't understand why Stefan wouldn't let her be, and she wasn't going to tell him what she had exchanged for the return of her family.

Stefan was further enraged by Natalia actions, he squeezed her throat tightly causing her to chock. "Tell me what you gave Kai in return for your family!" He could see the fear in her eyes as she knew that he was possibly going to do something far worse if she didn't talk.

"...I gave him my blood." Stefan let go of his grip, and watched as Natalia tried to gain her breath, he couldn't understand why Kia would want vampire blood. Then it hit him all of a sudden the story about Natalia friends how they were all like Kai once, not Kai planned to become like one of them, Stefan knew if this was to happen it would lead to more disaster.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Caroline had returned back to the Salvatore home, after being left behind when Klaus took Nico and Isabella, she was trying to wrap around in her mind the horrors of what happened. All Caroline knew was that she needed to be there for Nico, that no one knew how serious Siena condition was. She feared that it might send him off the edge, like she had done after her mother's passing. As she walked into the kitchen she could see Nico with bottle of bourbon in hand, while pouring himself a large glass. She knew drinking wasn't going to help that he needed to be at the hospital with his mother, Caroline planned to be with him every step of the way through all this. Even though Nico wasn't there for her in her darkest hours, she wasn't going to hold that against him. "Nico let's go. We got to get to the hospital."

Nico felt numb since seeing his mother lifeless and not moving, the image of seeing her like that was stuck in his mind. He was trying to grasp how Kai made his sudden appearance, but during Isabella break down she confessed that she and Bonnie made sure he was trapped in this other prison world where their grandmother was trapped in. Nico wanted to yell at his little sister but she was already a state over what had happened, that pointing fingers who to blame wasn't going to solve anything. All that mattered to him right now was that his sister was safe, and he knew with Klaus being by her side nothing would happen to her, he wouldn't leave her side either. In regards to his mother, he felt hopeless, Damon had called him to inform him that nothing psychically was wrong with her, they couldn't understand why she wasn't waking.

With Nico only being a vampire for a short time, dealing with all these emotions were truly overwhelming, he wanted to go out and murder someone, that someone being Kai. To calm his nerve down he tried his father way of drinking bourbon, but it felt like it wasn't working. The anger and rage was still burning like inferno, he heard that Caroline had entered the room he tried to simmer it down. He appreciated that she was here after everything that had happened, that she was a better person than he was when her life fell to pieces. "Yeah I know, but am not leaving without Isabella." He picked up his glass and drained it, he turned to Caroline who held a worrisome expression. "She's blaming herself for what happened, none of this was her fault. How was she meant to know that Kai would have found a way back?"

Caroline could sympathies with Nico, he didn't want his little sister blaming herself, but then Caroline understood why Isabella was doing that. What happened to Siena, it was meant for her, so right now Isabella was consumed in guilt. "Nico, your right, but the way Isabella feeling is if Siena didn't jump in the way—"

Nico jumped in before Caroline could even finished her sentence. "It would have been her laying in that hospital bed instead of my mom. Not helping Caroline." He snapped at her, he wasn't going to stand here and let Kai get away with what he has done, out of everyone he knew that he could take Kai down. Nico wasn't your average vampire, he was very much like his mother when she had supernatural abilities. "I not waiting around here while Kai out there." He goes to leave but Caroline intercept him stopping him going any further.

Caroline was terrified of what Nico may do, not that she thought he could not handle himself, but that Kai was some kind super witch of the Gemini coven. Naturally she didn't want anything to happen to him. "Nico where do you think you're going?" Caroline wanted to try and calm him down, but the way he was looking right now with all that anger and rage, he looked just like Damon and that scared Caroline. Damon wasn't one to think about his action and now Nico was about to do the same.

Nico wasn't impressed that Caroline was questioning his action right now, be he knew he had to keep his temper in control. "I am going to find Kia. Then I am going to kill Kai." He used his vampire speed to get away from Caroline, Nico meant every word he was going to kill Kia and he didn't care what the consequences were either.

Klaus who had heard the commotion from the other room came into the kitchen, he saw that Caroline was about to go after Nico but he stops her. "Caroline you will not be able to stop him." He warned her, Klaus knew that even sweet Caroline words will not work on the young Salvatore, the anger and rage that Nico was feeling right now Klaus was feeling the same. With Kai attack on Isabella made it personal, the only reason why he hadn't left Isabella side because how distorted she is about her mother. Klaus knew he couldn't just leave her alone, so Nico being the next best thing to deal with Kai.

Caroline was annoyed, as Klaus had been back five minutes and he was barking his orders once again, he didn't care if Nico got hurt or something worse. "His going to get himself killed Klaus!" She tried to barge past the original hybrid but he wasn't allowing her to go anywhere.

"Nico is not like you who can be easily killed." Klaus reminded her, he knew how capable Nico was he was stronger than any normal vampire and his strength was at times great than an original vampire. "If you want to help, then I would suggest by helping with Isabella." Klaus was concerned about his girlfriend the only word she spoke since he brought her home it that she's to blame. When she wasn't speaking that she sat there in utter silence with tears streaming down her cheeks, Klaus knew that after he left Siena and Isabella to talk, that everything was fine. Siena had told Isabella not to worry about her father, but Klaus knew that Isabella was harboring the guilt, but Siena reacted in any way a mother would to protect their child.

Caroline arched her brow as she listen to Klaus, she had overheard a conversation between Nico and Elena earlier about Klaus and Isabella. She didn't catch the start but from what she understood was that they were in some kind of relationship, with the way was reacting like a protective boyfriend confirmed Caroline theory. "So it's true. I mean you and Isabella?"

Klaus was not impressed with Caroling bring up the status of his relationship with Isabella, he didn't need gossip to start with. It wasn't because he didn't want anyone to know, but he didn't want anything additional upset to come to Isabella. "Actually I will attend to Isabella, she will be safer with me, you go to hospital, and we will join you shortly." Klaus didn't hang out round to hear what Caroline had to say, he walked off to do exactly as he had said, and to attend to Isabella needs. He was about to go up the stairs to her room when he see Isabella sitting on the couch with a horrified expression on her face. Isabella was sitting numbly on the couch, overwhelmed by something. Klaus walks towards her and looks at her with concern. "What's wrong?" He realizes that Isabella is holding the camera, unknown to him it was the camera that Bonnie brought back from her time in the 1994 Prison World. "What is that?" He questions as he sat next to her, she never made any eye contact with him she sat there staring into space, Klaus saw that on the back of the camera, there is a post-it note that says: "Watch me! :)".

Isabella who was still traumatized but the events of the wedding, thought that it couldn't possibly get any worse but it just had. "I found it in my room." She hands the camera to Klaus, who takes it from her and presses the play button. Kai's face appears on the screen, and he smirks in satisfaction as he addresses the camera.

"All this time travel's has been hard on the camera, Isabella." Kai claps his hands gleefully. "Yay! You saw the post-it." He mimics a robot's voice. "This message will self-destruct in ten seconds." He laughs heartily, Klaus glances up to see Isabella still looking in a daze like state, he was worry about her and something told him that whatever was on this video had affected Isabella even more than before. "Kidding. Anyhow, you're probably wondering why you're still alive, since I should have bled you out, one painful ounce at a time. I mean, that's what you deserved. It was your plan to leave me behind in 1903, which I did not appreciate, but I guess you forgot about that old Canadian rock filled with Bennett blood. Anyway, even though I got out, I kind of just want to make you suffer, in new and-- if I may say so myself--totally inspired ways."

Klaus didn't understand any of this he turns to Isabella. "What is this?" He couldn't understand how was any of this to do with Isabella?

"Keep watching." Isabella spoke barely above a whisper, as tears began to roll down her cheek, on this day Isabella Salvatore felt that her world had been torn apart. She felt like she was drowning and couldn't catch a breath, it was like the whole universe was against her.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Damon was still at the hospital and Siena still hadn't awoken, Bonnie had arrived and tried to see why she hadn't awoken, within a matter of moments Bonnie knew some kind of curse was placed upon her. She wasn't sure of what spell Kai had used, because something as this complex would need some research. Of course Damon tried to keep his temper under-control, which was proven to be difficult, Bonnie assured him that she would find a magical way to get Siena out of this deep slumber. Damon paced up and down in the private room where Siena laid peacefully, thinking of what could be done, that maybe if he left and went to find Kai beat the spell out of him Siena will awaken. But he couldn't leave Siena here alone not in this condition, he knew that Nico and Isabella will be coming soon and he didn't want to be there to comfort them both. Damon world right now was dark, he saw no light at the end of the tunnel, what had happened didn't only affect him but others around him also. Damon phone beeped as he looked at the screen he had a new message from Ric "TY WEREWOLF. KAI IS A VAMPIRE." Damon sighs, visibly overwhelmed and exhausted by all of the hits they've taken tonight. When he looks up, he see Kai stumble toward the window, looking strung-out and confused.

After being bitten by Tyler, Kai condition began to worsen, he felt light headed, unable to see straight, he didn't understand what was going on with him. He knew only one person will be able to give him some kind of answer was a man desperate enough to save the woman he loved. So Kia made his way down to the hospital with great difficulty, he could hardly stay stable on his feet but he was determined to find out what the hell Tyler done to him. He finally arrived outside the room where Siena Salvatore was in her sleeping slumber, as he expected Damon Salvatore was by her side. "What's happening to me?" Kia called out in confusion, as he tried to focus in on Damon who stood in the room with a look of disbelief on his face.

Damon didn't want Kai anywhere near Siena, if he had come here to finish her off then Damon planned to protect her with his last dying breath. He walks toward the door to Siena's room and notices the bite mark on Kai's neck, but he's too worried about Siena to find amusement in Kai's predicament. "Oh, you didn't happen to pet a fuzzy, four-legged vampire-killing machine, did you?" Damon spoke in his typical sarcastic manner, it was always a way to hide how he was feeling, he wasn't going to give Kai the satisfaction of knowing how much he was hurting right now.

Kai wasn't in the mood for Damon and his jokes, he just wanted this feeling to go, the hallucination to leave, the pain to dim, even as a heretic he couldn't magically take away what was happening to him. "How do I fix it?" He demanded with seriousness in his voice.

Damon saw this as an opportunity to bargain with Kai, if he saved his life, then Kai would remove whatever witchery been placed on Siena. It would be a simple exchange, Damon knew Klaus was nearby, a couple drops of his blood that would be enough of a carrot to hang over Kai to make take the spell off. "Easy, there's a cure. I'll get it for you. Just tell me what you did to Siena." In Damon eyes he saw that it was a simple deal that Kai thought about his life being more important than dying of a werewolf bite, he just needed to undo what he did.

"Oh, I can't do that." Kai spoke a little drowsy, then the next thing he knew Damon rushes out of the room and lunges at Kai, who grunts in surprise as Damon gets in his face. "Huh." He was a little amused by Damon reaction, he knew it was going to be even more amusing when he learns how to break it, the look on Damon's face will truly be priceless in Kai eyes.

Damon was furious, he wasn't going to allow Kai to play mind games with him right now. "One thing you're not gonna do? You're not gonna mess with me. I am in a very volatile place right now, and I will start beheading people that I don't like, starting with you, if she doesn't wake up" He points to Siena for emphasis. "So, what did you do to my damn wife?" Damon was prepared to kill Kai on the spot, there was nothing holding him back right now, it took every single ounce of his strength to stop him. He wanted to know what Kai had done, if he killed him he would never find out.

As Kia was leaning against the wall he began to giggle, after Damon threats, which didn't amuse Damon in the slightest, but Kai knew he wouldn't kill him. He wanted answers and he wouldn't get them if he was dead. "It's just not as threatening when I'm seeing like, four super-blurry versions of you. Heh heh."

Damon starts to get even angrier and vamp-speeds to him, grabbing him by his collar and pushing him against a wall. "Fix her! I know it's a spell. She's in perfect health."

"And she'll stay that way until she wakes." Kai breaks out of Damon's grip and walks toward the window looking into Siena's room. "Young, beautiful, human Siena Salvatore, preserved in this moment indefinitely." He stood there feeling very proud of himself right now, this couldn't of turned out better if he tried, with Siena being human now and the cure running through her veins she was bait for any vampire who wanted to revert back.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Klaus continue to watch the video Kai left for Isabella in horror. "So, little Salvatore, I linked your mom's life to yours. The rule is-- as long as you're alive, mommy will remain asleep." Klaus turns to Isabella who hadn't moved. "Isabella, we will find a way to reverse this. This I promise you." Klaus spoke as he placed his hand on Isabella shoulder pulling her into an embrace while the video continued. Klaus made this promise without knowing of the consequences of any witchery to try and break it.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Damon stood there enraged from what he had just learn, that Kia had bound Isabella life with Siena that as long as Isabella was breathing, Siena would be in a deep slumber. "Please tell me you didn't." Damon spoke through his teeth, it was more to get confirmation, and he hoped that Kia was just playing with him with the worst possible case scenario.

Kai stood in front of Damon with this huge smile on his face. "Oh, I totally did." He spoke gleefully, Kai didn't expect it to go down so well and the last person he thought he would have under the sleeping spell is the ex-dimidium sanguine.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Klaus continued to watch Kai on the camera, he was trying ever so hard to control himself from losing his temper, and with Isabella beside he knew if he let out his true rage it would scare her. Deep in Klaus mind he was already plotting away how he plans to make Kai suffer, and give him a horrific death to follow soon after. "And oh, please don't go looking for some weird witchy work-around, because as the incredibly-powerful leader of the Gemini's, I rigged this so that if you do try to outsmart it, both you and mommy will die-- instantly. I guess what I'm trying to say is your betrayal really hurt me, Isabella. So, this is kind all your fault." Klaus put the camera away and looks at Isabella he knew that he had to assure that none of this was her fault that she had no blame.

"Isabella—" Klaus was concerned about her, she was in some kind of state of shock but before he could even finish what he was about to say, Isabella gets up abruptly from the couch.

"I'm not letting Kai win!" Isabella yelled out in her frustration, she attempted to walk away but Klaus stopped her. "Klaus I am warning you, if you don't get the hell out of my way I will do something that I will regret." Isabella spoke venomously towards the man she loved, she wasn't going to allow anyone to stop her, least of all her hybrid boyfriend. For Isabella it wasn't going to end like this, she refuses to believe that while she lives out her life her mother is under some kind of sleeping spell. The tears had stopped she wasn't going to feel sorry for herself no longer, this was about her mother, the woman whom she looked up to, she will be damned if she was going to allow Kai to win this battle.

Klaus wasn't going to allow Isabella to face Kai, he knew that Isabella had magical qualities but he feared that she couldn't match Kai. All he needed to do was siphon the magic out of her and she will be weaken, he wouldn't allow anything to happen to her. If Klaus had to throw her into one of the cells in the basement to protect he would. "You go out there and face Kai, he will kill you without hesitation. I will not allow that to happen. Do you hear me?!" Klaus raised his voice at her, which was something he had never done, but after all this time he had finally found someone who he was utterly in love with and he wasn't planning on losing her.

"This isn't down to you Klaus." Isabella wasn't going to allow Klaus to dictate to her what she could and couldn't do, she knew that he didn't want anything to happen to her. This was her fight and no one else. "Ah Sha Lana." As soon as Isabella spoke those words, Klaus clutch both hands to his head, Isabella watched as he slowly went down to his knees, he looked up at her with sorrowful eyes before his eyes rolled back causing him to collapse unconscious on the ground. Isabella felt guilty for hurting him the way she did, but that soon faded away as she walked away from Klaus lifeless body. All that ran through Isabella Salvatore mind was before a new day dawned she will put an end to Kai Parker finally.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Kia wasn't done yet with Damon, he wanted to remind him exactly what been taken from him. "Damon, think about it-- every day that you wake up without Siena in your arms, you'll have the burning desire to kill your own daughter. Of course, you could just get it over with and kill her now, but Siena will never speak to you again." Kai goes into his pocket and pulls out a coin. "Let me help you out, heads Siena continues with her nap time, tails your daughter dies." Kai goes to flip the cone while Damon looks so angry that he lunges to attack Kai once again, but Kai vamp-speeds away before he can touch him. Furious and not knowing what to do, Damon takes out his frustration by throwing a nearby gurney.

Siena P.O.V

I stood here waiting for Damon to tell me what was going on, he was hiding something from me and I knew it, he snaked his arms around my waist closing the gap between us. I wanted to know why he was avoiding every question that I've asked him, why did he have that look in his eyes? It was a look I knew all so well when he was hiding something from me.

"Tell me, Damon. I can see it all over your face. How bad is it?" I asked him once again, my stomach turned as Damon gave me a significant look to say things were bad, but how bad were they?

"Kai linked you to Isabella." As soon as those words passed his lips, I was horrified that he would do something like that, I let go of his hands and took a step back. Damon looked at me with sorrowful eyes, I knew in that moment that there was more to this, and just by the look on his face gave that away. "You won't wake up until she dies." He spoke as he came closer to try and comfort me, but I pushed him away.

"What?!" I yelled at him, I knew this wasn't his fault, right now I felt useless, I always had control with whatever was going on in my life. Now I'm stuck in some deep slumber unable to do anything, Kai was sick and twisted enough to inflict this kind of pain on my family, for what? Hadn't they suffered enough? This is another reason why I hated that I was human because I was vulnerable, an easy target, did I regret saving my little girl? No because it would of killed me more.

"He won, Siena." I looked up to see Damon standing there looking like the world was against him, he had every right to feel like that because I felt the same. I needed to let Damon understand something about our daughter, that even though I wasn't dimidium sanguine no longer didn't that mean whatever supernatural abilities I may have passed to Isabella would have disappeared.

"You understand that she's our daughter, that she might not have a normal human lifespan?" I had no idea what Isabella lifespan was, if she was to live like a normal human, was she immortal? I had no idea.

"Yes that thought occurred to me." Damon spoke breaking me out of my thoughts, I was freaking out by this point, knowing that maybe I would never awake and if I did would it even be in this century? I looked up to see that Damon held an expression that worried me, the kind of expression he always had when he was about to do something incredibly stupid.

"What are you gonna do? Damon? Damon?" In that moment Damon faded away, leaving me alone with the fear of what going to happen in the real world. A few hours ago my future was mapped out, now with what I've learnt it turns out my future is unclear....

:

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5K 88 25
Book two, To my Light. So yeah love does last through death and rebirth. It can last through grief and pain. Fights and trails. It's the most unbreak...
225K 3.4K 37
Cassiana Gilbert. She's different, according to the original hybrid. She has something in her that sparks and ignites. It draws him in like a light d...
12.9K 229 11
So before I start I love Elena and co. But they just don't fit as the Good ones in this story. This will be a short book. Elodie rilling went to slee...
297K 5.2K 23
The squeal book to 'Epic Love' Damon Salvatore Love Story (Watty Award Finalist of 2013) Siena Russo originally from New York City comes to Mystic fa...