my man - drill imagines

By Jaelyn170

imagines of your favsss๐Ÿ’Ÿ. dd ddot notti ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜ More

intro!
๐Ÿƒ brownie confessions- dd.
halloween costume? - dd.
insomnia - ddot.
slowww - notti. *
rip e.
fuck yo old nigga - ddot.
player - notti.
sick - dd.
request!!
i feel bad - ddot.
interruption- dd.*
a/n
i still care - notti
happy birthday - ddot. *
IM BACKK.
thanksgiving - dd.
period - notti.
anger issues- ddot.*
HAPPY BIRTHDAY DD!
vacation pt1- jayklickin.
fucked up - notti.
blind date - notti.
update!!
..
happy burthday notti!!
massage-jay klickin.*
ddot
royal honey-dd*
a/n
ddot day
yall help
very sorry
celebrationnnn

i need you - dd.

6.1K 91 24
By Jaelyn170

Alina's crib.📍
11:04pm
alina's pov

I stared at myself in the mirror in my bathroom, and watched my tears make my mascara run. my eyes were bloodshot red, because i've been crying.

absolutely nothing makes me this angry, except my mother. and when i'm angry, i cry.

she always knows how to ruin my days, my mood, and basically everything. she judges me for everything i do, i say, what choices i make for myself.

and the funny thing is SHE raised me. SHE taught me everything i know. SHE is the reason 'i am who i am', as she would say.

I looked down at the 2 rolled blunts on my bathroom counter that dd rolled when he was here yesterday, and contemplated smoking. he told me to never smoke unless he was wit me, but honestly i just needed sum right now.

and i didn't want to text him because i knew he was at the studio, working hard wit his music. and i didn't want to interrupt that.

I grabbed a blunt, and shut off my bathroom light before shutting the door, and walking over to sit on my bed. My room smelt like vanilla from the candle burning on my vanity, and it was lit up dimly by my purple led lights.

One thing about me was that my room was always organized, smelling good, and peaceful. I used my room to get away from all the stress, but right now it wasn't working.

my mom and i literally argue everyday over the dumbest shit. they would usually be little petty arguments though.

but tonight, the argument ended in her walking out the house, and driving off in her car. i'll admit, i was a little scared. i'm 15 years old, and an only child. and it's sad to admit, but i didn't know if my mom was going to come back.

anyway, the argument started over dd. which i don't know why because i thought my mom liked him.

she said shit like, "oh he's disrespectful, he's too dangerous, he's gonna get you hurt, he don't care about no one but himself", and so much more. so OBVIOUSLY, i defended him. dd had been nothing but sweet, and respectful to me. he literally treats me like a princess, and i don't know how my mom hadn't realized that.

every time he came over, he would always say hi to my mom and start conversation with her. literally the other night SHE asked for him to come over, and they cooked together. that's what everyone wants in a relationship right? a good bond between their boyfriend and mother. i thought i had that, but of course my mom had to fuck it up.

and the sad thing is, dd really liked my mom. he always complimented her, and tried his best to do right by her. he was even a little shy, and i thought it was so cute. 

but like i said, me and my mom always argue. this was our first argument over dd though, and it ended in her walking out. at her grown age, she's getting mad at a 16 year old boy who did nothing to her for what? and i said that too her too, which made her yell even more because she knew i was right.

time skip

I layed out on my bed, staring at the ceiling. It felt like my bed was spinning, but i laid there with a grin on my face.

I was high as fuck.

I smoked one full blunt, and half of the other one. but the weed affected me so much, i was gone.

I decided to text dd though, because i really missed him, and i felt that seeing him would calm me down. he also knew about my mom and i's relationship, and i was grateful he was so understanding.

my love🫀.

my moms smokin mad dick rn.

wha happened beba??

she wanted to start yellin over the dumbest shit, so obviously i talked back, and ha grown ass wanna walk out the house.

oh you by yaself
are you okay?

no i miss you. i wanna see you d.

i miss you too baby, ima slide okay?

i don't wanna interrupt your work though.

you ain't interrupting shit. i'll stop anything for you lina, you know that
see you inna few okay?

i love you so much☹️.

i love you more.

___________________________________________

I was cheesin sooo hard at my screen. the way dd talks to me is just so sweet and loving, and i wish my mom could see that he genuinely does care.

my mood instantly went down as i thought about my mom again. the only question i had was why was she like this? none of our other stupid ass arguments really got to me, but this one did. 

i get that i'm her only kid and she wants what's best for me, but that doesn't mean she has a say in my relationships. especially when she's so wrong.

i must've fallen asleep for like 10 minutes, but i woke up to dd trying to quietly get in my room, which made me giggle a bit.

"whatchu laughin at?" he teased as he finally shut my door, and made his way over to my bed. I looked at him in the dimly lit lights, and admired how good he looked.

he was wearing a black hoodie, black sweats, and i could see his chain dangling around his neck.
lorddd him in all black will do it for me everytime.

but he also had his straight hair pulled up into a bun, which he never really wore before. and it looked niceee.

he walked to the other side of my bed, before carefully getting in and under the covers. I immediately turned to him, and he pulled my head onto his chest.

"you okay ma?" he asked wit his raspy voice, making me smile. but i actually frowned a little realizing i'd have to answer the question.

"im okay." i said, as i wrapped my arms around him tighter. he was all i needed right now.

"alina." he said, with this tone in his voice. i knew i'd have to talk about it, but i guess i was ready. i knew dd would never judge me, and he'd be understanding about everything.

"i just wish i had a better relationship with her, you know? like i'm her only kid but all she ever wanna do is judge me and argue over everything." i said truthfully. i spoke calmly because i wasn't angry anymore, just upset.

"i get it. i just think she has so much love for you, and just wants the best for you. i know it might be hard to hear, but i really believe that." he said calmly. i nodded my head in agreement, because i felt he was right. at the end of the day, she's still my mom.

"and no matter what, you got me foreva. i ain't goin no where ma." he added, making me giggle. i looked up towards him, and saw him smiling, showing all his perfect teeth.

before i could speak up, he interrupted me.

"hol on. now i'm actually lookin in yo eyes. why you high right now?" he said, sounding a little angry.

i widened my eyes at him, before bring my face back into his chest. he laughed a little, before turning all serious again.

"alina im dead ass bro. this weed does different shit to you, gettin me nervous and shit." he said, and rubbed my head slowly.

"i know. i won't do it againnn." i dragged out, but he ain't think shit was funny.

"dd for real, don't be mad."

"im not mad at you."

"you sure?"

"mhm."

he was one sassy nigga.

"dd." i said, and smiled at him.

"yeah?" he asked as we made eye contact.

"this shit is gonna sound sooo fuckin corny, don't laugh okay? but real shit, i feel good when i'm around you. like, you treat me so good and ion know what i did to get so lucky, but i jus want you to know i appreciate you so much. and i don't know what id do without you." i said, and showed him a small smile.

to my surprise, he didn't laugh or make jokes like he was always doing. it looked like he was really taking in everything i said.

he held my face with one of his hands, and moved his thumb back and forth on my cheek slowly before he spoke up.

"appreciate it mama. you know i'd do anything for you, and ima always be here for you. i'm glad it's me makin you feel good, and i promise to continue to do that. i love you, dead ass." he said, literally making me pout.

i was so inlove.

"i love you so much." i responded.
___________________________________________

AWW LIL SWEET DD CHAPTER. YALL THIS MIGHT BE MY FAVORITE, ITS SO CUTE☹️☹️.

how you feel about it?

anyway, i wanted to say thank you soooo much for all the love. i appreciate it SO much. i wish i could interact with y'all better besides this way, but it won't work. just know i see all your comments and votes, and i loveeee all of y'all. thank you, much love!💗

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

85.3K 676 31
Just read and like mfs ๐Ÿค