Night's Love

By LifeAsBog

Soulmates are people who are bound to you before you are even conscious. How? Well, because the night sky sai... More

Authors Note
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
A/N
Chapter 30
A/N
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
A/N
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Erm another A/N
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Epilogue
Bonus Chapter! Truth or Dare

Chapter 17

1.4K 64 1
By LifeAsBog

After breakfast, you all put your plates in the sink, leaving them for later. 'Typical for us college students, huh?' You walk back to the living room, sitting down on the couch. You sigh pleasantly, wondering where the day will lead you. After a moment, the other three sit with you, Taehyung laying across your, Yoongi, and Jungkook's laps. You run your fingers through his hair, but you feel a buzz on your butt. Pulling your phone out, you notice that the other three do the same thing. Raising your eyebrow, you read the notification.

'You and three other contacts have been added to the group chat, 'Soulmates for life'.'

You smile and look around at the three of them who are also smiling. "Guys, I think I know what we're gonna do today." You say, preparing your fingers to type. They chuckle at you, letting you plan what you want.

You:
Great! I was just thinking of texting you guys. What's your plans for the day?

Jimin:
Aww!! That's so cute...We wanted to see you all again today if you guys have time!

Your heart flutters as you think of meeting with them again.

You:
We definitely have time. What were you thinking?

Jimin:
Well everyone is peaking over my shoulder, but none of them have a definite idea. What did you have in mind?'

You:
Lol, well I was thinking that we could go out for lunch and maybe look at some houses? Or if you wanted to wait to do that, we could go see a movie?

Jimin:
Lunch sounds great. Honestly, I like looking at houses so I'm okay with that. I can discuss it with them and get back to you in a minute.

You:
Sounds good. <3

That text alone makes their hearts flutter. You discuss plans with your three boys, all okay with looking at houses. It isn't something that seems like fun, but for some reason, it really is. You begin to wonder what to wear, not having anything. 'Oh. The wash should be done right? Did they ever do it, actually...'

"Did you guys wash the clothes that you bought me?" It sounds so terrible to say that they bought everything, but they don't care. They're proud to know that they can provide all of these things for you. 

Yoongi nods while stroking Jungkook's hair. "It's in a wash basket next to Tae and Kook's room." You nod, getting up to get an outfit. Taehyung follows you, wanting to have a say in the outfit.

You dig through the new clothes, wondering what to wear. He goes to make a suggestion, but you cut him off by saying, "You always want me to wear scandalous clothing. I'm not wearing that around our new soulmates." You sigh. He huffs, still wanting to help.

"I just like seeing your body, and it's not a bad thing. I won't pick out anything skimpy, I promise!" He begs. You roll your eyes and let him choose. He tells you to go to the bathroom and wait for the delivery, so you do.

After about two minutes, the door opens and he hands the pile to you. You close the door and look through it. Of course, he mixed in some of the new lingerie. Not having anymore clean underwear, you just put it on. It'll satisfy him later in some way, you're sure of it. He picked: the red set of lingerie, rolled up mom jeans, a purple, striped button up shirt with cuffed sleeves, and white tennis shoes. A very normal and cute outfit. With a smile, you exit the bathroom, looking for Taehyung. 

"Tae Tae!" You call, waiting for him. He finds you, blushing at the nickname you gave him. He eyes your outfit, a satisfied smile gracing his features. "Do you like what I picked for you?" He smirks slightly. You walk up to him and snag the collar of his shirt. 

Pulling him close, you say, "Of course I do, dear. It think it suits me quite well." You unbutton the top three buttons, exposing your chest. His breath catches in his throat as he gazes down, darkly. You lightly slap his face twice as you button up your shirt.

You spin around on your heels, leaving him there. You still have a couple of hours until you meet the guys for lunch, so you decide to catch up with Yuqi. Unfortunately, this means breaking the news of your departure of your shared dorm. Of course, she will be ecstatic at the news, but you'll be slightly upset about it. You plan to also bring some of your things to the boys' house. Letting the boys know where you're heading, you exit the apartment. Taehyung wanted to come with, but you denied, saying that it was personal.

Arriving at your dorm, you open the door. She should be here as she has no classes, and as expected, she is sitting on her bed. Her eyes widen as she sees you, a smile spreading across her features. She gets up and hugs you as if she hasn't seen you in years. Of course you return the gesture, finally feeling your little piece of home. You peel yourself off of her, not wanting let go. She rushes to her bed, patting the spot where you always sit. You take a seat, turning to face her.

"So what's new?!" She exclaims. You tilt your head down, not wanting to tell her the news. Noticing your change in demeanor, she holds your hand like she always does. Encouraging you to continue, you pick your head back up, meeting her eyes. You explain the past few days and how you've been feeling.

"So it's going fantastically is what you're saying? Why are you so down in the dumps?" She questions.

"Well...they asked me to move in with them. I denied at first because I don't want to leave you, but I gave in and said yes. We're going to get a place out in the town up North. I don't know how to feel about it..." You say, uneasily. You look up a her as she responds with silence. She is slowly nodding, understanding what you've just said. Assuming the worst, tears slowly drip down your face. A smile spreads across her face, but when she looks up, it drops instantly.

"Why are you crying?! This is amazing news! You finally get to see them all everyday! Stop your bawling, and let's get packing!" She shakes your hands up and down, trying to get you up. 

You give her a questioning look as you say, "So...You're not upset with me?" She freezes and her mouth drops as one eyebrow raises.

"Are you serious? Why on Earth would I be mad at you for finally finding your happiness? You couldn't have possibly thought I would be upset..." She says. 

You shake your head, knowing from day one that she would be thrilled for you. "I don't know. I think I am just nervous. You promise we will still be friends?" You ask, weakly. 

She chuckles and says, "Of course! We will be friends for the rest of time, my dear! Now get up and pack!"

You begin sorting your clothes out on your bed, but realize that neither of you have boxes for these items. You know that the building has boxes in the basement if you ask the desk person, so you go downstairs to do that. Returning back upstairs with many boxes, you drop them in a pile next to the door. You and Yuqi begin packing the boxes up, full with clothing.

After the clothes, you move on to other things like bedding and decorative items. In a few hours, a majority of your stuff is packed, labeled, and organized, ready for pickup. You aren't sure when to move everything, but having everything packed now makes it easier to move later.

You text the guys that you're finished and they tell you to meet them at their car, ready to leave for lunch. Exiting the dorm, you say your goodbyes to Yuqi who is nothing but ecstatic for you. On the stroll to the car, you begin to think about your soulmates, all seven of them. Even though you aren't very familiar with four of them, you already care so much about them. It does nothing but confuse you, but in the end, it's better than having a negative feeling about it all.

You approach the car after a nice walk, already seeing your three soulmates waiting outside for you. Shining your bright smile, your hand waves in a greeting. Instantly, they all wave back. Taehyung opens the door for you, wanting you to sit in the back with him. At the action, Jungkook pouts. Raising an eyebrow, you ask, "What's wrong, Jungkook? Jealous?" He scoffs at you and shakes his head. Taehyung pulls you into the back of the car, distracting you as Jungkook sandwiches you between the two muscular men.

Chuckling, you rest your head on the back of the seat, sighing. Taehyung rests a hand on your thigh making you look at him. He smiles and you return the gesture. Jungkook then grabs your hand, wanting you to look at him too. Of course, you turn to face him this time, smiling at his petty behavior. He pulls your hand to his lips and plants a kiss on the back while maintaining eye contact. You blush and look forward through the windshield.

Changing the nonverbal subject, you quietly say, "I just packed all of my things from the dorm..." You didn't want to scare them by moving too fast, so you were nervous at bringing up the topic. 

Yoongi looks at you quickly through the rearview-mirror and says "Perfect. When we find a place we can help you move everything." You nod at him, agreeing to the idea.

"You should have told us so that we could have helped you pack. I thought you were just talking with Yuqi...Now I feel bad..." Taehyung pouts at you while patting your leg. You roll your eyes at his pathetic demeanor and he chuckles at you.

You hear a soft, "Why do you want to move in with us now? You didn't before...are they better than we are?" Turning sharply, you see a helpless Jungkook with tears in his eyes, threatening to fall. 

With widening eyes, you shake your head rapidly. You look at Yoongi and Taehyung whose eyes are avoiding your own. Confused, you ask, "Do you all think I prefer them over you?..." Again, they avoid your gaze.

Blankly staring ahead, you begin to wonder what you did to make them think that way. After not identifying anything, you ask them all, "Why do you think that?" Your stomach churns as you wonder if your soulmates can't tell that you care for them so dearly.

Finally, Taehyung speaks up. "Well...we know that you care about us, but you only wanted to move in after Namjoon said that they would all want to move in. So, we started thinking that maybe we aren't enough for you..." He finishes quietly. With the silence, you are confident that your heart shattering was audible. Your head falls slowly and your eyes shut. Shaking you head, a small cry escape your lips.

"I can't believe you all feel that way... I never meant to make you think like that. When you brought up moving in, I was still unsure about soulmates in general. When Namjoon brought it up, I realized that I couldn't stand being away from you guys. The only difference is that by that time, I fell for you guys so much harder than I ever thought I could have. That's why I'm okay with it now, because of you three. I would never and could never think that you aren't enough for me. Even one of you alone is enough for me. I couldn't ask for anything more." You finish quietly. 

Your face is now damp with your salty tears, so you wipe them away as you finish speaking. You're not sure if what you said makes any difference, but you hope they can see how much you care for them. The boys next to you each grab one of your hands. Jungkook tilts your head to look at him. His face is covered in tears, like your own. He pushes you to face Taehyung who is in a similar situation.

"Hearing you say it makes me believe it so much more. I know you care about us, and I'm sorry for not controlling my doubt. I don't know why I get so worked up about all of this, and I'm sorry to Yoongi and Tae for making you think like me." Jungkook whispers.

Peering through mirror, Yoongi locks eyes with him. His eyes are shiny, letting you know that he was affected by your words as well. He looks back to the road. "I won't blame you because I think we were all nervous in our own ways. We all know she cares about us, and I think communicating to each other more would help with any doubts we have." He says to reassure Jungkook. You look at Taehyung, who is gazing out the window. You lean your head on his shoulder and he begins to talk.

"I think we might feel those doubts because the soulmate bond always rushes people into things. We were trying to give you the space that you wanted, and having that space might have unknowingly made the bond think that you were going to reject us..." He mentions. 

You sigh, shaking your head. "I'm sorry for being so stubborn, if it makes you feel any better, I never want space from any of you again. After being together all day and night yesterday, I realized that I can't even make it half a day without any of you anymore." You say, regretting your previous choices.

Your body cringes at your cheesy words, but your heart agrees with everything you said. Looking at Jungkook, you see that he is crying again. A soft sob escapes his mouth as you lean your head on his shoulder. He pulls you further into his side and says, "I can't live without any of you either. I hate having so much space between us. Promise me that you won't ever leave us?" You stick out your pinky and he wraps his pinky around your own. Pulling his hand up to your mouth, you place a gentle, promising kiss on the back of it.

After a quiet five minutes, the car slows down. Yoongi puts it into park and announces that you have all arrived. You attempt to sit up straight, but Jungkook pulls you back down to him. He hugs you closely and kisses the top of your head. Wanting to last in the moment, you just hold him. As your head is squeezed into his chest, you give him several small kisses around his neck and upper chest. He releases you, and you both exit the car.

It's lunch time.

------

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

549K 16.4K 41
[COMPLETED] Everyone has a soulmate. Some people have 2, but it is very rare to have more than 2. And some people have none. Everybody has a tattoo s...
1.6M 70.7K 118
When a worldwide sickness means BTS have a time limit to find their final soulmate, they come up with a plan to find them during their world tour. ...
275K 12.1K 40
BTS POLY SOULMATE AU...... Ranked #2 in SOULMATE, #1 in FLUFFANDSMUT, ~#27 in BTS In a world where turning twenty-one makes you eligible to find your...
702K 32.4K 122
In the world of soulmates, perhaps Daun is the only one who does not expect for any soulmate to come. She doesn't have the soul marks that everyone s...