Amity Park Protectors

By RememberEmber1

(takes place during What Is The EctoFlu) Vlad, Danny, Ember, Dani, Kitty, Shadow, Skele, Heartbreaker, Black... More

Amity Park under attack
Pandora talks to Johnny
Amity Park Protectors
The Amity Park Protectors can't save the day
Youngblood, Amorpho, and Box Ghost talk to Johnny
Team Phantom Reunites
Dr. Frostbite
Gravekeeper Returns
Kitty gets help
Danny helps Youngblood
Skele's gone...
Skeleta and Yona attack
the kids go to Pandora's

Kitty and Johnny's talk

5 0 0
By RememberEmber1

Johnny's P.O.V.
"Johnny you can't just stay here feeling sorry for yourself forever just because you're a cripple" Kitty said "yes I can, it's about all I can do, Kitten" I told Kitty "I'm sure if you exercise enough you'd be back to your old self in a while" Kitty said "Kitten my whole body is crippled, I can't exercise, plus I didn't have a stoke, if I became crippled from a stoke, that might be different, but I'm crippled like this forever just like my future self in the Dan timeline" I told my girlfriend "Johnny maybe Frostbite can make exercises or something for you to do" Kitty said "that's not how it works Kitten" I told her "Johnny it's worth a try" Kitten said "Kitty just accept it, I'm crippled and can't do anything ever again" I said, "Johnny, please, I can talk to Frostbite to get you help, to help you walk again" "Kitty, you can ask Frostbite, just don't get your hopes up that i could learn to walk again" I said, "Johnny, you'll give it a try right?" Kitty asked, "I guess so" I said.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

886K 20.2K 48
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
133K 4.7K 39
❝ if I knew that i'd end up with you then I would've been pretended we were together. ❞ She stares at me, all the air in my lungs stuck in my throat...
1.9M 85.4K 192
"Oppa", she called. "Yes, princess", seven voices replied back. It's a book about pure sibling bond. I don't own anything except the storyline.
215K 6.2K 73
Daphne Bridgerton might have been the 1813 debutant diamond, but she wasn't the only miss to stand out that season. Behind her was a close second, he...