𝘼𝙡𝙚𝙨𝙨𝙞𝙤'𝙨 𝙏𝙚𝙢𝙥𝙩�...

By Leyah_eroticstories

❝I wrote poems inside her with my fingers.❞ ━━━━━━━━━━━━━ Why am I hard right now? "I-I'm not-" She shut me u... More

❝𝓒𝓸𝓹𝔂𝓻𝓲𝓰𝓱𝓽𝓼 & 𝓐𝓾𝓽𝓱𝓸𝓻'𝓼 𝓝𝓸𝓽𝓮𝓼❞‼️
❝𝓘𝓷𝓽𝓻𝓸𝓭𝓾𝓬𝓽𝓲𝓸𝓷❞🩷
Chapter 1. | The Beginning. |
Chapter 2. | The Stolen kiss. |
Chapter 3. | Party Gone Wrong? |
Chapter 4. | Avoiding. |
Chapter 5. | Friends? |
Chapter 6. | Midnight Talks. |
Chapter 7. | King. |
Chapter 8. | The Past & Getting High. |
Chapter 9. | Family. |
Chapter 11. | Meeting Tyson & Date. |
Chapter 12. | Secrets, Drugs & Assaults.
Chapter 13. | Finally Home & Surprises. |
Chapter 14. | Deal & Interrupted Movie Night. |
Chapter 15. | Arguments & Fever Pleasures.. |
Chapter 16. | Feelings & Accidents.|
Chapter 17. | Suspicions. |
Chapter 18. | Accusations & I Love You's. |
Chapter 19. | Traps & Secrets. |
Chapter 20. | Finally found them and apologies. |
Chapter 21. | Christmas and family. |
Chapter 22.. | Will You Be My Boyfriend?|
Chapter 23.. | Trips. |
Chapter 24. | Having Fun.|
Chapter 25.. | Gun Kinks. |
Chapter 26. | Telling her everything. |
Chapter 27. | The Three Of Us. |
Chapter 28.. | Gala.|
Chapter 29.. | Drunk Tattoos. |
EPILOGUE.. 30.
Bonus #1. | Tyson's Torture. |
Bonus #2. | Family Above All. |
Spoilers-😫‼️
SEQUEL-🎉
New Story Alert-⚠️💀

Chapter 10. | We Finally Meet. |

14.9K 392 91
By Leyah_eroticstories

~Recap~

I can just imagine her laying in bed with a pillow between her thighs as she curled up into a small ball. She always sleeps like then, I don't know why but I love it nonetheless.

Tomorrow I'll meet the asshole who made her cry so many times, who hurt her, who ruined her. I'll teach him a lesson he'll never forget even in hell.

With that, I closed my eyes and fell into a peaceful slumber with a certain green eyed princess filling my dreams.

~~

⑅𝑇𝑊: 𝑇ℎ𝑖𝑠 𝐶ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑡𝑒𝑟 𝐶𝑜𝑛𝑡𝑎𝑖𝑛𝑠; 𝑀𝑒𝑛𝑡𝑖𝑜𝑛𝑠 𝑂𝑓 𝑅𝑎𝑝𝑒, 𝑉𝑖𝑜𝑙𝑒𝑛𝑐𝑒-  𝑃𝑙𝑒𝑎𝑠𝑒 𝑆𝑘𝑖𝑝 𝐼𝑓 𝐼𝑡 𝑇𝑟𝑖𝑔𝑔𝑒𝑟𝑠 𝑌𝑜𝑢 𝑂𝑟 𝑀𝑎𝑘𝑒𝑠 𝑌𝑜𝑢 𝑈𝑛𝑐𝑜𝑚𝑓𝑜𝑟𝑡𝑎𝑏𝑙𝑒.⑅

After having breakfast with the family. Silas, papa and I drove away to the underground dungeon cell that he was being kept in. 

"Did he?" Papa asked me as he took a left turn down the streets.

"Yeah." I kept my answer short to not expose much about Sky's life.

"Can we take turns?" Silas asked making me chuckle with a nod.

The road to the underground basement was surrounded by tall trees on both sides of the road. This is my second time coming here actually.

Today is day three of being here, yesterday we had a family day with each other even though everyone couldn't make it, so we didn't get to come here. It was so fun, the only thing that I missed there was Sky.

We talked after she came from the club last night, although she was super drunk- I made sure she was safe.

Unknown to her, I hired a bodyguard to watch over her until I'm back.

I still didn't get to see her yet because the road was blocked so she couldn't reach home as yet but I'll be seeing her later.

My sunshine.

The moment the car parked, I jumped out ready to have some real fun. Some people may look at me and see a kind, quiet, shy nerd but underneath all that I'm screwed up in the head.

Well what did you expect? I am my father's son after all.

Papa's the sweetest person in the world but he'll slit your throat within a second if you ever cross him or his family.

We're all psychopaths at the end of the day and I love my family to the fullest.

"Ready son?" Papa asked and we nodded as I placed my gun in the holder on my waist as they carried the bag with the weapons inside.

I followed behind them as we entered the building that has four of papa's bodyguard lined out securing the building.

Finally the door opened and we went in seeing a boy around my age tied up to the chair with his head hang down unconscious.

"Papa did you really screw his hands down on the chair." I chuckled as he snort.

"I love being dramatic." Papa said as I walked over to the boy.

"Hm." I hummed as I grabbed his face in my hand examining him. What did Sky even see in him anyway. 

Before anyone could blink I pulled his hands off the chair that was screwed on and he screamed out in pain and was finally conscious as blood sprayed out of his hands.

"Damn bro." Silas said in amusement and I paid him no mind.

"Wake the fuck up and let's have a chit-chat session, shall we?" I said in a deadly voice and he shivered.

"Who are you? why am I here?" He squealed out looking around at the three of us.

Papa took a seat watching Silas and I, with a smirk.

"We finally meet, Toby Hayes." I smirk with folded arms as his eyes widened.

"How do you know my name?" He asked a bit now brave.

"Tsk, Tsk. We get to ask the questions here Tobes." Silas taunt and I chuckled.

"So here's how this will work, we ask the questions and you answer them truthfully, if not-" I chuckled darkly before gripping his face between my hands. "You'll be missing some fingers or maybe even your tongue. Am I clear?"

He quickly nodded and I let him go. "The first question is. . . how are you, tobes?" Silas asked and I snicker.

"G-Good." He said in a trembling voice.

"Hm, do you know a certain blonde by the name of Skylar Summers?" I asked watching his expressions, his eyes widened at the name as he gulped.

"Y-Yes, she was my girlfriend." He whispered out.

"If a girl- well even a boy says stop to you, what would you do?" I asked, twirling the knife around my fingers. "Remember, one lie and I'll start with your little finger yeah?" 

I watched as he gulped and grit his teeth. "I won't stop, only fools will stop." I hummed at his answer. I could see papa's finger twitching and I knew he wanted to kill the bastard already.

My eyes were gloomy as I squinted them trying to keep them open as she stripped me naked. "Please, s-stop." I begged feeling dizzy but she only laughed at me. "Oh, you're gonna pay for what your mother did to me." She smirked before she ushered someone in. "N-No." That was the last thing I said before I fell into darkness. "Pathetic."

What was that? I closed my eyes tightly trying to get rid of what was trying to make its way through my mind. Was that a flashback? I've never had one before, ever since that time.

Fuck.

"You good, son?" Papa asked and I cleared my throat.

"Y-Yeah, of course." I smiled which was forced, he nodded though he knows I'm lying. "How many girls have you raped?" I asked the boy in front of me, eyeing him carefully.

"None." Within a second, his pinky finger was chopped off clean by Silas. He screamed and sobbed while I grinned.

"What did we say about lying?" Silas asked darkly.

"You all are psychopaths." He screamed and we chuckled.

"Oh no, we prefer the word creative." Papa said with a smirk. "Now, Now, didn't my son ask you a question? or do you want the other one to be gone as well?"

He quickly shook his head before answering. "T-Ten."

This time his entire right fingers were chopped off by me. "Truth I said." I slammed my hands on the table and sneered at him.

"Shit man, Thirteen. Fuck you." He groaned in pain as blood spilled from his hand.

"Sorry, I'm not into men but I'm sure one of the guards is, should I go get him?" I questioned rolling my eyes as he quickly shook his head.

"And how much did you kill to cover up this story of yours?" Silas asked.

You see, we already did our research on him and we know everything so lying would be really bad for him right now.

"Seven." He cough out and I nodded.

"I need the steaming hot water out there right now." I shouted knowing the guards would hear me while Silas put on his thick gloves and cut off Toby pants and boxers leaving him naked.

"You used this-" I pointed at the thing he calls a dick and continued. "against many innocent girls, hm? well now I'll teach you a lesson you'll never forget even in hell." I said just as the guard brought a bowl of hot steaming water.

"No, p-please. I'm sorry." He choked out a cry after realizing what we were about to do.

"Oh, you're only sorry because you're here now." Silas said as I held the bowl down and he used his covered gloves hands to take his dick and dropped it in the bowling hot water, you could see the stem of the water leaving the bowl.

Toby screamed as the water started burning off his dick and I shrugged.

Tears started spilling from his eyes as he squirmed in his seat, he looked alive but dead at the same time. I could see the skin off his dick started getting red and started to peel off.

I took away the bowl after a couple minutes, I don't want to kill him. Yet!

The torture as just began.

"Y-You're going straight to hell." Toby sobbed out and I nod.

"Eh, I'll definitely get a front row seat that's for sure." Silas and Papa laughed at me as I took out my hammer.

"Now lets have some real fun, shall we?"

He looked scared out of his mind as I grinned. All I saw was red for what he did to my princess, now he's going to wish his mother had aborted him.

I spread his four fingers that were left wide before connecting the hammer on them one by one, breaking every bone in them.

His screams were like music to my ears, I hate men and women who think they can just have our body without our permission whenever they want.

These people make me sick to the stomach and that's why I don't care that papa kills people like these daily.

Rapists like him deserve it, and deserve to be burnt alive. 

"Stop." He begs and screams with big fat tears rolling down his cheeks, I bet those girls were telling him the same thing.

That thought alone got me hammering his fingers until they were crushed out flat. Every bone was crushed out by then.

"Ready?" Silas asked me and I knew exactly what he meant as he smirked at me when I nod.

Silas took up the gasoline pan and pulled it open before soaking Toby with everything in it. He gasped with wide eyes after smelling what it was as his body started to tremble.

"Save a front row seat for me in hell, my dear Tobes." I chuckled as papa light up his cigar, taking a puff then threw the lighter on his body.

His entire form was covered in fire as we watched him burn alive, screaming for help.

She cried as papa started soaking her with gasoline. "N-No, please Enzo. I'm s-sorry." Her body trembled at the thought of being burned alive. "Did you stop when my son begged and cried, hm?" He asked through gritted teeth and she shook her head. "Burn in hell, psycho bitch." Papa threw the match stick and I watched as the fire spread on her body. "Nooo."

I shift uncomfortable, remembering when I first watched that woman being burned alive. I swallowed harshly at the flashback.

My dad killed her the same way she was planning to kill me, by burning me alive after she was done torturing me.

Stop.

I don't even wanna imagine how that feels, we all left leaving the guards to take care of whatever is left of him when he was done burning.
.
.
.

When we got back home, I went straight to the bathroom to take a shower before anyone could see me.

I sighed out loud as the water beats on my skin, I leaned back on the wall closing my eyes feeling the headache coming.

As soon as I finished with the shower, I went out and put on my clothes then started drying my hair.

I walked out of the room feeling much more energetic now. Before I could walk into the kitchen my mom stopped me.

"Alessio." I smiled at her and went over to the couch and took a seat beside her.

"Mama. How have you been?" I asked knowing we didn't get a chance one on one to talk.

"Good dear, how is school going for you?"

"It's a-alright I guess, can't wait to finish." I sighed and she hugged me.

"Please tell me you're not getting picked on at school again?" She said with pleading eyes.

"I'm not mama." Lies.

"Are you sure?" She asked as I played with her dark brown hair. Yeah I know and I don't care, I'm a mama's boy.

"Yeah. When will she be here?" I asked anxiously.

Mama laughed at my excited face and I rolled my eyes. "She'll be here soon, I know you missed her."

I grinned, I can't wait. "How's she?"

"She's amazing, so beautiful."

I smiled, my heart clenched at the thought of her.

"Je t'aime, mama."

"What about me?" I heard behind me and I groan.

"Papa, why are you always so jealous?" I asked him and he rolled his eyes.

"Maybe because I have to ask for an I love you from my children and your mama just gets it free." He murmured and I chuckled.

"Stop lying Dari, you know they always tell you more than me." Mama says with attitude. I don't know why she calls him by his middle name instead of Enzo.

"Angel, come here. I think you need some good spa-" He paused before looking at me not finishing his sentence. "I mean you need some good spa sessions?" He coughed fixing up his sentence.

I rolled my eyes knowing exactly what he meant. I can never forget the day when I just turned 8, I walked into my parents room without knocking.

The moment I entered I saw my mom over his lap and he was spanking her, me being the innocent child I was thought he was beating her and ran to them.

Later on he told me they were playing a adults game, now that I think back at that, they turned me into a fool talking about adults game.

Now I knew better that they were doing sexual things instead, just remembering it I want to puke.

"You both are so-" I made a disgusted face and they both laughed.

"You'll not see it as disgusting when you finally fall in love."

"Yeah, whatever." I murmured.

"Hello." I heard a soft voice says behind us and we turned around immediately and I smiled brightly.

It's her.
.
.
.
.

Do you have any idea who she is?😏

Leyah✍️🏻

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

263K 12.4K 52
"What's a kiss?" He asked in my right ear, sending a shiver up my spine. "What's a kiss?" He was suddenly on my left. "What's a kiss." I heard from a...
838K 19.6K 80
"You don't like it rough?" he asks me. Oh, okay, I smirk back at him, two can play this game. "I like it... but only during sex, " I say to him wat...
4.7K 47 54
❗️Mature❗️ The weight of his fingers inside the wet mess in my core made me lose control, I didn't even know my body could do things like that. He we...
5M 94.7K 46
"𝑬𝒗𝒆𝒓𝒚 𝒔𝒖𝒎𝒎𝒆𝒓 𝒉𝒂𝒔 𝒂 𝒔𝒕𝒐𝒓𝒚..." | | MATURE CONTENT 18+ | | ''You want to test mе Grace?'' he mumbled, moving dangerously close to m...