Where we lie ( Prison AU) ( N...

By NeverBumfuzzled

Naruto goes to prison for murdering his Abusive parents and comes out and becomes a millionaire. While in pri... More

How I went to prision (chapter 1)
Meeting friends (Chapter 2)

reunion of brothers (chapter 3)

165 5 1
By NeverBumfuzzled

Naruto POV:

I was so nervouse to see my brother. As I walked i weaved thought many tables and many legs sticking out. I make it a little ways away from the table, I know they can't see me. I'm nervouse as fuck and I'm trembling a little I take a deep breath.

I start walking again I get a better look at the people attending table.  There were 3 brunettes, one raven haired guy, and the guy had a bright haired red head on his lap....

My breath hitched. That was krama. Me and him had the same personality but looked way different. He looked like our 'mom' and I looked like our 'dad' I could say. Krama had red-hair, green eyes, and tan skin. Since he has been in jail his hair has grown I see, it's now to his waist. But me I have bright blond hair almost yellow with ocean blue eyes and tan skin with 3 wisker marks on each cheek.

So that's kramas boyfriend, he has good taste.

I walked over to the table and took a deep breath. " HI is there a krama over here? " I asked politely. They all looked at me except krama, who I was behind, " ya who's asking-" krama was about to finish when he turned around and saw me," naruto," he breather out like a whisper," Naruto!" He yelled and jumped up and hugged me.

"How did you get in here?!- why are you in here?!- how have you been?!- has 'mom' and 'dad' been bad!?-" He is asking to many questions at once," hold on hold on ok well I don't want to talk about how and why I'm here and I've been very shitty lately and yes 'mom' and 'dad' are terrible 'parents'," I end it smileing," always my poor baby brother. I'm so sorry for leaving you I regret it everyday," krama says hugging me again and puts his face in my shoulder and I look to the other side smiling.

As I'm being hugged to death I see a very attractive raven black haired guy. His  hair was in the shape of a duck but but darn was he build. Even more than my brothers boyfriend. And he's walking over to the table " I go to the bathroom for 2 seconds and I come back to this, itachi what the fuck happend?"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

792K 79.9K 55
3 lives got entangled due to the twisted Destiny...... Vidyut Rajvanshi married his college sweetheart Sanjana and was leading a happy life ......bot...
3.4M 38.8K 31
Diana is an 18 year old girl about to start her senior year until she bumps into a woman at the bookstore who has quite the personality. The woman ta...
5.5M 229K 68
The story of Abeer Singh Rathore and Chandni Sharma continue.............. when Destiny bond two strangers in holy bond accidentally ❣️ Cover credit...
230K 7.3K 55
ရိပ်ချေ ကိုကြီးကိုချစ်တယ် ။ ကိုကြီးလည်း ရိပ်ချေကိုချစ်လာရင် ဖွင့်ပြောပေးနော် ။ နွေဦးရိပ်ချေ 🍀 နေမခန်း & နွေဦးရိပ်ခ...