Eyes on You

By love-shade

Vegas pete (*˘︶˘*).。.:*♡ Start-Aug 13th 2022 End - May 24th 2023 More

chapter 1
chapter 2
chapter 3
chapter 4
chapter 5
chapter 6
chapter 7
chapter 8
chapter 9
Chapter 10
chapter 11
chapter 12
chapter 13
chapter 14
chapter 15
chapter 16
chapter 17
chapter 18
chapter 19
chapter 20
chapter 21
chapter 22
chapter 23
chapter 24
chapter 25
chapter 26
chapter 28
chapter 29
chapter 30
chapter 31
chapter 32
chapter 33
chapter 34
chapter 35
chapter 36
chapter 37
chapter 38
chapter 39
chapter 40
chapter 41
A quick query
Epilogue♥
Gratitude!!

chapter 27

3.7K 151 51
By love-shade

The minor family along with the red foxes entered with their men having the weapons in their hands ready to just slice the one coming infront of them.

They wanted to break into the mansion and attack leaving them unprepared but as they entered, the bodyguards of the main family were standing at the door being all prepared for the attack which left the other two gangs surprised.

Though kan kept his cool but the boss was losing it. He already lost the first plan he thought of. In the anger he started to shot his gun in all the directions causing every other one present there do the same.

The bodyguards of the main family were skilled enough to dodge the bullets and shoot at the right time.

Leaving the bodyguards with his mates , kan, Vegas and the boss entered into the mansion. Following them the bodyguards entered and in no time the whole mansion was filled with chaos and the sounds of the bullets.

As they were going searching for the family. Kan handed the gun to vegas.

"Vegas, its your time to show the world who holds the real power."

"Krub pa".

And with this he started to search them furiously his eyes were filled with venom as he turned the people into ashes who dared to come in between his way.

Meanwhile in the mansion.

As they heard the noises of the bullets preaching through every wall of the mansion. Kinn hurriedly took out his gun as he looked at Tankhun who was already looking at him with a terrified face.

"Pol, Arm, make sure you have him safe".

And with this being said he ran towards the noises at the speed of the light.

"Let's go khun tankhun" pol said as he grabbed hid khun 's arm as they took him into the room.

Kinn was running along with the bodyguards surrounding him and now they were infront of the minor family.

Kinn looked at his uncle, Vegas along with the boss of the red foxes as his face turned stoic ,void of any emotions.

"Uncle kan, didn't expect you to be with him"

He said with a voice filled with venom as he glared at kan.

" Well, isn't life full of surprises, my son ?" Kan replied with a smirk.

"Aren't you all tired of trying to win over my pa and always loosing?" Kinn muttered out looking back at him with a smirk as well.

Well, the words surely triggered the boss as he fired a bullet towards kinn who was fast enough to shoot at his direction killing a bodyguard of him as he hide behind the wall , dodging the bullets directing towards him.

As he was hiding, a man came from behind him but kinn was fast enough to guess the movements as he turned around and gave a man a quick throat punch and kneed his stomach making him yelp in pain and he fell on the ground unconscious.

As he tried to get out of the place , he saw two men ran down from the stairs and aimed their gun at him , he swiftly managed to dodge the bullets and shoot them in return but as he heard more steps running towards him , he decided to just fight back.

As he was shooting the mens , his attention was driven away by the man holding a not so small gun and shooting the men very swiftly without missing a shot.

"Porsche?" Kinn mumbled out as he stared at him with wide surprised eyes.

"Close your mouth and focus on here"Porsche mumbled as he grabbed as he pushed him behind himself taking the control.

"How come you are here ?" Kinn whispered yelled as they were still trying to not get shot.

"Thought of saving my personal bastard." He completed his sentence as he shot a man.

"Fuck, don't make me hard" kinn grunted still trying to just dodge the attacks.

"You and your horny ass" Porsche mumbled as he just knocked out a guy.

As they heard of more bullets being fired , kinn just lifted Porsche up as he kept turning him around making him shoot everyone at once.

"Fucking tell me before doing it" Porsche yelled as he got down but kinn in return just pecked his lips before grabbing his hands and running away from the scene.

As they reached to the ground floor there were even more men compared to the upper floors.  A guy was about to kick Porsche but he was fast enough to catch his leg and twisted it hard making him cry in pain.

As they were fighting with the members they heard a gun shot being fired in air drawing everyone's attention over there.

"Hands in the air" he muttered as the bodyguards of the minor family smirked along with the red foxes. Kinnporsche looked at each other before slowing raising their hands up as they looked at Vegas who was already aiming a gun at them.

"Ah! What a great sight to encounter, the kinn theerapanyakul is in front of me , scared for his loved one life huh?" Vegas let out as he kept looking at them with hatred.

"Khun vegas, just shoot them and end this chapter ." A bodyguard yelled followed by all the other one shouting out the same.

Vegas looked at his members as his face slowly turned into a smirked one. As he turned around suddenly smoke started to fill up in the place making everything invisible.

And it was the queue.

"GO!" Kinn yelled as he started to run away from there along with Porsche.

Meanwhile with Pete

Pete was trying his best to attack the bodyguards and fight with them but it was like all the bodyguards were just ignoring him or just weren't raising a finger on him.

He was just beating anyone and the other one was just trying to save himself rather than attacking him back.

Pete started to pull a bodyguard's hard and throwing punches on his abdomen. He stopped for a sec giving the man a chance to attack him back but all he did was freed himself and started to run away.

"What the heck is going wrong ? Fight with me you bastards iam the head bodyguard !!!"

"Do you take me as no one huh ?"

He yelled at them but still was no use as the bodyguards ignored him and was just focusing on their own companion.

Back to kinnporsche

They both ran towards the main mansion's living room and at one point they were surrounded by the members of the red foxes who were all covered in mask.

Kinn face turned into worry as he slowly looked at Porsche who was equally worried as him. Kinn took out his gun as he moved and stood infront of Porsche, covering him.

"When I say run, you will run." Kinn whispered.

"I won't leave you here alone"  Porsche whispered back.

"Just do as I say."

Kinn tucked his gun and pulled out a small knife as he ran towards the men and started to just stab the members with the knife on the other hand Porsche was trying to take down the men as well.

"Porsche ,run" kinn yelled as he saw that the men were running towards him with a sharp knife.

Porsche as ordered by kinn ran away from them but not before witnessing kinn being stabbed by them, he wanted to run back but the way kinn was trying to still fight back for his safety didn't allow him to turn back on his heels.

"Argh!" He groaned in pain as the man stabbed him in the thigh.

Kinn got up and started to throw punches on the men but a gun shot took their attention.

As kinn looked back it was Vegas , shooting each and every men of the red foxes , he smirked at Vegas who returned it back with a big one.

Kinn got up and moved towards Vegas and pointed his gun at him who did the same as both of them looked at each other with blank faces.

"Its not like anyone is looking man, drop your gun" whispered Vegas

"Are you sure?" Kinn asked as he looked around the area.

"Aren't you connected with arm on the transmitter ?" Vegas asked in return.

" No?" Kinn answered.

"Arm, connect kinn " Vegas ordered arm.

"So, Arm informed you ?"

"Yeah he did and now we should keep going ."

And with this they ran towards the living room

Meanwhile with Porsche

As he ran trying to save himself , finding someone to help, he encountered the bodyguards fighting off with the members without wasting a sec he concealed behind a wall.

A few mins later silence engulfed the area, sweat ran down his forehead as the silence was anything but peaceful.

As he slowly crouched down to look ahead , he was hitted by an iron rod at the back of his forehead as he fell unconscious.

"Caught you" kan whispered with a wicked smile as he left from there telling his bodyguards to carry Porsche to their car.

As the bodyguards were picking  Porsche, they were yelled by the head bodyguard.

Pete who was all frustrated over everything was walking around the parking area and that's when he caught the bodyguards taking Porsche with them. He wasted no time as he rab towards them.

Pete gave a quick round kick hitting a guy on his head. The man fell down as his head was hitted by the ground , groaning in pain. The other men were conscious as the all 5 remained guys were looking at pete.

"Let us go and it will be good for you" a man uttered.

"It won't end good for you bastards" pete yelled as he thrown a punch on the man's abdomen and kicked him hard on his face.

The other didn't fight as they were ordered not to but the man who was punched felt his blood boiled as he thrown a hard punch on pete's faCe as he stumbled a few steps back.

"Hey, what are you doing? We aren't allowed t-" he was cut off.

"Fuck that allowance. I will show him who iam"

And with this he matches towards pete, pushed him hard on the ground as he sat on him throwing punches all over his face as the last punch was thrown on his neck.

As they were fighting a man hurriedly dialed to kan who picked up at the first ring.

"Khun kan , the head bodyguard isn't letting us go "

"Fuck, kill him there".

"Bu-"

"I don't care, kill him or whatever I want Porsche and that's it"

And with this the call was hung up. The man looked at his campanions who were already looking at him. He nodded his head as they all started to move towards pete who was already groaning in pain.

The men all surrounded him as pete looked at them with a slight smirk. A man came forward with a knife in his hands but pete was fast enough to snatch the knife and stab the guy straight into his chest leaving him life less.

The other one ran towards pete with a knife as they both fell on the ground with the man on the top of pete,he stabbed pete multiple times on his thighs , arms and cheeks leaving him all bloody.

Pete turned their position around as he was on top of him as he grabbed his knife and sliced his throat.

As pete got up and kicked the other man on his abdomen as they both started throwing punches at each other  the man slowly took his knife out stabbing pete in his abdomen , pete groaned in pain as he spat out blood. He still didn't stop as he continued to fight the man.

The other man hurriedly picked up the iron rod which was laying there as he
Hit pete hard which resulted him to fall unconscious as well. Not Wasting another sec, the remained men picked up Porsche but as they were going, a man looked back at pete.

"And what about him?"

"We aren't told to bring him"

"But what if he informed that we were the one who attacked him, boss Vegas will neither let us live nor die" he said as his face was filled with horror.

"We are fucked up, let's just take him"and with this the both best friends were taken away.

Meanwhile with kinn and Vegas

As they reached to the living room, it was all silent , there was no commotion happening as they left in the start, everywhere there were only bodies which were just all bloody . Kinn informed the other bodyguards to just clean the mess as he and Vegas made their way towards korn room.

As they reached , the door was all open , there was No one in the room , panic ran down their bodies as they started to search for him in the whole big ass room and they came into the walon wardrobe there was chan laying on the floor blood oozing out from this forehead where he was shot to dead.

Kinn sharply looked at Vegas who was analysing the body of chan, he grabbed vegas's collar a he shouted .

"Where is my pa?"

"Kinn, how would I know, I was with you "

"You fucking dared to betray me, betray us ??" Kinn yelled as he thrown a punch on Vegas's chin.

"Kinn, iam not betraying you guys, its me who came up with the plan remember, plan against my pa, then why would I do so?"

" Then where the fuck is my pa???

"Kinn, lets ju-"

Vegas was cut off by the phone ring.

He looked at the caller id and it was kan, kinn signed him to pick up the call.

"Pa?"

"Vegas, we are out of the place.  Get out from there "

"But pa?"

"I will send you an address, come here , there is a surprise my son, and it wil ruin this kinn"

And with this the call was ended.

Vegas and kinn both looked at each other as their mind ran down with only one thought.

"He is with him"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

144K 5.8K 36
"I hate you Vegas, the most." "If I can't have you than no one can, I won't let anyone else have you." The love, the promise, the hearts are broken...
12.7K 445 16
Feelings can be develop in any kind of situation and with any types of individual. Just Vegas and Pete and nothing 🖤💙
7.8K 498 16
"Who needs saints and saviors as partners when sinners bring all the heat? You're more than enough for me, better than a hundred saints! You light up...
338K 11.1K 26
This is a fancfic starring Vegas and Pete of the KinnPorsche Book and series. They are definitely one of the most controversial couples in the series...