The Osirian Twins (Schools Ou...

By Totally_Twins2

This is the End. Eddie and Charlie Miller have faced more than any teenager should. Ever since arriving at A... More

Preface
House of Museums
House of Blackouts
House of Sibuna
House of Osirians
House of Touchstones
House of Ra
House of Graduation
House of Family
House of Christmas Eve
House of Christmas Day

House of Valedictorians

120 8 0
By Totally_Twins2

This is graduation day Anubis style.
We've got the caps. We've got the gowns.
We've got the Egyptian God Ra raining down his anger.

This is the day The Osirians die.

Charlie's POV

I was sitting on my bed, Kt I couldn't quite believe we were graduating today. To be honest I never thought I would make it what with everything that happened over the past two years. In those two years I had found out I had twin brother, a dad, that I was one of The Osirians and I had, had two boyfriends, if someone from the future had come up to me and said all that I would of thought they were mental. I would have thought that I was just one girl who lived with her adoptive father and had no friends, now I had friends I would have for life.

KT" Can you believe it Charlie we are graduating"

Charlie" I know right, it seems weird"

KT" I won't lie I will miss the excitement"

Charlie" You should have been here for mine and my brother's first year here, there was so much drama"

KT" Really?"

Charlie" Yeah, my brother and I found out we were Osirians and I was kidnapped with Jerome and held in a barn"

KT" Oh my god"

Fabian then pops his head in along with Kit who had turned up at Anubis House after all the chaos had happened. Apparently he was KT's twin the one who she thought had died when she was a kid. He had apparently been looking for her for two years but could never find details. He was separated from her they heard about some big prophecy but then when it turned out to be over he managed to find her. It was nice that he got to spend a year at Anubis House before graduating.

Fabian" Hey guys, you ready for breakfast, we need to get to school early Mr Sweet has an important announcement"

Kit" I'm excited to hear what it is"

Charlie" Okay, we are coming"

Fabian took my hand as we walked to school, Fabian and I had grown closer, I had met his parents and saw Jasper I had been very nervous but Fabian had assured me it was okay. His mother was so sweet and was always making me cookies and tell me how much she would be happy to me as a daughter in law, which made Fabian blush. Fabian had spent some time with Eddie, Dad and I. Both of us sat down in our seat, I couldn't believe this was the last time I would be sitting in this seat, getting books from my locker, walking those halls, it felt very surreal. Dad then entered and started setting up his books, he smiled at Fabian and I.

Dad" And exciting news! Ooh! This afternoon, you've all been invited to the Cornelian Museum, for a tour of their ancient Egypt exhibition"

I smile as Fabian fist bumps the air.

Eddie" You need to work on your definition of exciting, dad"

Jerome" Why is it always Egypt?"

Dad" And so it just remains for me to announce, our most exceptional student, our Valedictorians...."

Jerome" Valedictorians?"

Dad" Well considering I just couldn't choose we have two this year, so congratulations Fabian Rutter and Mara Jaffray"

Fabian" Really, wow"

Charlie" Well done Fabian, I know you could do it"

Kit" Well done mate!"

Fabian" Thanks Charlie, Kit"

Joy, KT and Patricia" Well done Mara"

Mara" Thank you"

We all watch the clock and the bell rings.

Dad" And that concludes your final lesson"

Eddie" Schools out!"

I get up and high five my brother, everyone is so excited, papers fly everywhere, pencils scatter all over the floor and Alfie chucks his blazer landing on Dad's head.

Dad" How about a little decorum, please, be careful, no running in the halls!"

As everyone runs out of the classroom, I still sit with Fabian, to be honest I think he can't believe that he won.

Dad" Charlie can I talk to you?"

Charlie" Of course dad, I'll see you in a minute Fabian"

Fabian" I'll see you back at the house"

I follow dad down the corridor and into his office, I sit down. He smiles as he takes his seat.

Dad" Well I didn't manage to catch your brother during the commotion but at least I managed to capture one of my twins"

I then look down at the word capture, everything that had happened last year would always be in there in my brain, even though it was getting faint, little things reminded me.

Dad" Sorry bad choice of words, you know I never meant any of what I said"

Charlie" I know, I know, it's okay dad it wasn't you"

Dad" I feel so bad I just remember that I could see what I was doing but couldn't do anything to stop it"

Charlie" Honestly it's okay, Eddie and I are fine"

I then scratch my wrist without really thinking which dad notices. He sighs.

Dad" How's your wrist and your hand?"

Charlie" They are better now, faint even you can barely even see them"

Dad" Well I can't believe you and your brother are graduating when you first got here, I didn't think it was possible you would with all your pranking"

Charlie" Yeah, that was fun though, well it started out fun at first and then both of us just realised there was stuff to stay for, like you and Jerome"

I then stop dead in my tracks, I hadn't thought about Jerome for a while and now all the memories just came flooding back.

Dad" Maybe I shouldn't say this but I am your dad and I am going to very protective over you, so when you got with Mr Rutter it made feel like you were safer" 

Charlie" Really?"

Dad" Yeah and that's all I ever wanted for my little girl, just hearing from your brother about what Jerome did, I mean really leaving you at the dance and then cheating on you"

Charlie" It's okay Dad, Jerome and I were on a rocky road for a while, it just wasn't the same as it was at the start"

Dad" Well I want to say I will always be here for you, even though you are graduating now, in fact I want you and your brother to come live with me"

Charlie" Live with you?"

Dad" Yeah, I thought about it all last year then after what happened it seemed awkward so I'm saying it now come live with me, if you want to go to America for a few months I can always fund your tickets"

Charlie" I'll have to talk to Eddie about this"

Dad" I know, inform your brother and you can get back to me, no rush"

I then hop up and head over to dad, I give him a hug and he seems surprised, Eddie was the only one who had never been a fan of hugs, the only person he lets hug him all of the time was me. I feel dad pat my back and squeeze, he did give good hugs. He then kisses my forehead.

Charlie" I love you dad"

Dad" I love you too"

He then checks his watch.

Dad" Goodness you must go ready for this outing, go on or you will be later and don't forget to tell your brother"

Charlie" I won't, see you later"

I rushed back to the house, knowing I would have to get changed in record time. I arrive back at the house just as everyone is getting ready to leave.

Eddie" Hey sis, where have you been?"

Charlie" I need to chat to you, just let me get changed"

Eddie" Okay"

I leave Eddie standing at the bottom of the stairs very confused and in record time get changed, when I come back downstairs Eddie, Alfie, Kit and Jerome are in the kitchen with a boy I haven't seen before, there was two girls in the living room I also hadn't seen before, I wonder if they were the new students but we haven't even graduated and they were already moving in. I shrugged my shoulders and headed to Fabian and Eddie's room. Fabian was just sorting through his school stuff, he had now changed and smelt really nice, he had put on that aftershave I had got him for his birthday. I sit on his bed.

Charlie" Hey"

Fabian" Hey, what did your dad want?"

Charlie" Oh just that he couldn't believe Eddie and I are graduating, he didn't think we would after our first year here"

Fabian" Charlie, can I ask you something?"

Charlie" Sure anything Fabian, ask away"

He smiles.

Fabian" You don't think your dad gave me it to me because I am dating his daughter"

Charlie" No Fabian, why would you think that, dad wouldn't do that, he knows how hard you worked, trust me you got it because of you"

Fabian smiles and takes my hands.

Fabian" You always know how to made me feel better don't you"

We both kiss and keep doing it until the door opens.

Eddie" Oh hey, there you guys are, we are leaving soon, so if you don't want to miss the minibus I would shift now"

Charlie" We are coming, I still need to talk to you"

Eddie" We will have to talk on the bus come on"

All three of us head out into the corridor when a girl enters, more newbies it seems.

Girl" I am totally lost, is this Anubis House?"

Eddie" Sure is, Hi, I'm Eddie this is my twin sister Charlie"

Charlie" Hey"

Girl" Twins, interesting"

Charlie" What?"

Girl" Sorry, that was weird I've always been fascinated by twins, so do you two also have the same thoughts?"

Twins" Ummm"

Girl" Sorry, that was weird as well"

She then nearly slips over and Eddie catches her.

Girl" Whoa!"

Eddie" Whoa, are you okay?"

Girl" Yeah, thanks, my hero"

Patricia then comes downstairs holding a can of fizzy drink, she shakes it but Fabian snatches it from her.

Patricia" Oh, look, another one"

Fabian" Oh, Patricia, you know I like it fizzy"

Victor then enters from the front door and I'm guessing we are even more late than we were earlier.

Victor" Rutter, Millers, Williamson, I might have known we'd be waiting for you four. And what is that? Another stray?"

Girl" Um, I'm Sophia.I just enrolled at the middle school, uh and, um and they said something about bedbugs, yuck. Anyway, you you must be - Mr.Ru-den-mean"

Victor" Rodenmaar!"

Victor then steps closer to Sophia in her face almost.

Victor" Have we met before, young lady?"

Sophia" Um I don't think so"

Eddie then takes Sophia's shoulders and guides her out.

Eddie" All right. Well, come on, guys, let's get to the museum. Don't want to miss the bus, right Vic"

Once on the bus Eddie had chosen a seat at the back, trying to be out of earshot of everyone else.

Eddie" So what did you want to talk about?"

Charlie" I had a chat with dad in his office"

Eddie" When?"

Charlie" After our last class, he didn't manage to catch you, look he asked if that..."

Eddie" What tell me, don't keep me in suspense"

Charlie" He wants us to go live with him"

Eddie" He said that"

Charlie" Yeah, he wanted to tell us last year but what with everything that happened it got weird"

Eddie" Yeah it did get weird very weird in fact, I mean he was involved"

Charlie" Eddie it wasn't him was it, it was the sinners of Ammut"

Eddie" I guess, it's just I don't know"

Charlie" Dad said we could think about, no rush"

Eddie" I'll have think about it, I'm not sure"

I take Eddie's hand and squeeze it.

Eddie" So what else did you talk about?"

Charlie" Not much, we chatted about boyfriends that was awkward"

Eddie chuckles.

Charlie" And other stuff"

I scratch my wrist without realising again. Eddie takes my hand.

Eddie" I think about it sometimes"

He then rolls up his sleeve and his too has faded as is the cut on his hand. Both of us still had the nightmares, Frobisher standing there torturing us. I shook my head trying to rid my mind of the thoughts. Eddie wraps his little finger around mine.

Eddie" It was always you and me against the world"

Story Notes
So two Valedictorians are announced, Mr Sweet wants his twins to live with him, Newbies show up at Anubis House and The twins have a chat.

Authors Notes
Let me know what you think of this I can't wait to begin posting. I had to go through and find break points for the chapters. The whole thing was very very long.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

25.9K 483 33
This is a House of Anubis Season 4 that I wrote when i was very young. I am in the process of editing this book, but even still there are some major...
221K 6.9K 87
"Too much mystery is merely an annoyance. Too much adventure is exhausting. And a little terror goes a long way." ***** Once Amelia Edwards moves ba...
115K 10.1K 38
The Redding is a sinister force that captures and controls anyone it knows by name. Meg and her fellow survivors navigate a delicate balance of survi...
8K 292 45
a new mystery begins at anubis house, and a new girl arrives in the midst of it all, but what if she was more connected to the new adventures than th...