Devil In White Coat(Rick Sanc...

By SilusMkhwananzi

Following the defeat of the Galactic Federation, the Council Of Ricks, and successfully gaining control of hi... More

A Ricktacular Evening
A Rickdundant Character
Schwift Rickddition
Shwift Rickddition 2
Shwift Rickddition 3
Rickular Intervention 1
Rickular Intervention 2
Ricks And Turns 1: Bootleg Narnia
Ricks And Turns 2: Asia Upgrade
Ricks And Turns 3: C.O.R.R.U.P.T
Ricks And Turns 4: True Level B*tch
Ricks And Turns 5: Issei Vs Viser

Ricks And Turns 6: Somebody Ring The Dinkster!?

561 13 6
By SilusMkhwananzi

00:00: The Day Of The Game

"Wassup Bitcheeees!"

Rick said as he entered a fancy building. This was the place where the games were being broadcast, with both the Phenex and the Gremory household watching. Due to Rick's complications with Sirzechs, he was granted full permission to the 'screening', of course he brought along his best pal, Azazel, which freaked a few of the devils out, but the fact that Sirzechs was walking along with them made things better.

Also, rumors of a man beyond genius were slowly spreading in the underworld, some devils assumed it was him, and they were proven right when the man suddenly spawned two connected hovering seats out of nowhere. At the middle, there were compartments for Popcorn and drinks that were already made.

"After you, my good sir?"

Rick stated to Azazel whilst motioning to one of the seats.

"Why thank you, good lad."

Lad? Lad.

So anyway, Rick sat down and took out two pairs of glasses. He handed a pair to Azazel.

"Computer, activate Screening and project dimensional space #3225s1."

Rick stated, a holographic screen suddenly popped up in front of them.

"Hey waiter! Get me the heaviest stuff!"

"I'll take the opposite of that please."

Rick and Azazel ordered respectively.

"Just get it for them"

Sirzechs told the scared waiter whilst scratching his head in annoyance.

"Hey, don't get mad at me Red, you're the one who let me train your sister, so you still owe me."

Rick uttered jokingly.

"So, you're ready for this?"

Rick continued, as he turned his focus to Azazel.

"Why not?"

"Trust me, this is some shit you don't want to miss"

"Well, it's a rating game, who'd want to miss it?"

Azazel uttered.

"Game? No my friend, you're mistaken, this isn't a competition. It's a slaughter.

[Attention everyone, the contestants have been transported to the Field, the Rating Game has officially begun]

.

Meanwhile

.

Back in the field, Rias and her Peerage are aware of their new strengths, and of how stronger they had become ever since they began their torture.

However, they couldn't underestimate their enemy, so they had to make sure that they formulated a plan to ensure their victory. If they wanted a chance to even stand in front of Riser, they needed to take precautions. 

Well... That would have been the case, if it wasn't for the fact that they're about 10 times stronger than they originally were. Koneko strength was insane, Kiba sword techniques were unmatched, Akeno was an elemental Queen, Asia defense was impenetrable, not to mention that enhanced healing ability, Issei power and endurance was beyond ordinary and was like a god among them, and Rias was basically a nuclear extinction bomb. What was there to plan?

Four of the six devils were seated in the ORC, contemplating on the countless ways they could win this. Combining the rigorous torture behind the strength, and the fact that they were pissed at Riser for making them have to go through this, the approach was probably going to be a show off-y one.

Issei, Kiba, Asia and Rias were seated in the old school building, sipping tea.

"So, you're sure we can trust Rick's statistics?"

"Well, it's not like we have anything else to go to?"

Rias answered Kiba.

"I mean, in the likely chance that this isn't the case, shouldn't we still be coming up with more plans. I mean we can't actually test if the scientist was right or not."

[Three of Riser's Pawns, a Bishop and a Rook have retired]

Grayfia announced.

This startled the four, as they didn't expect things to work out as well as they did. Koneko and Akeno suddenly entered the old building.

"The old man was right"

Koneko uttered.

Koneko and Akeno had volunteered to go out and see if the old man was correct when he said they could basically blitz Riser's peerage at this point, and judging by how quick they had managed to defeat 5 of Riser's pieces, the Scientist's thesis held.

Akeno and Koneko launched themselves unto the sofa and rested for a while before readjusting themselves into proper positions, and grabbing the tea cups that were preserved for them.

"So...what do we do now?"

Issei wondered. They really wasn't much they could do. If they did go all out, they'd just win. As Rick had stated, each of them was now strong enough to take out 5 or more of Riser's pieces at once. They didn't even need to do anything, they'd just have to send out Akeno and Rias while the rest played cards or something.

"I got it!"

Rias suddenly raised up his hand in excitement as he shouted out.

"Let's show off."

"Whaaaa."

The rest of them exclaimed in confusion.

"Prez, you know you'll marry this man if we lose right?"

"Yeah, but at this point we know that isn't gonna happen, so why not have fun. Let's think of this as a team vacation. How about that?"

Rias continued, answering Koneko.

The peerage still doubted her words, and despite the easy victory that lay ahead of them.

"Okay fine, let's make it a stress relieve session for being forced to torture ourselves."

Rias suggested with a monotone voice. The whole team agreed, as nods filled the room. Asia was the only one who found that too far, probably because she suffered less.

"You know what Rias, I do have some stress to relieve. Let's do it!"

Kiba stated as he stood up

"Why not? I'm in!"

Koneko said standing up.

"Hmmm, I'm gonna make them kneel."

Akeno said as she also stood up.

"I don't get what's going on right now, but I'm also going to help!"

Asia said, standing up as well.

*Hopefully I don't have to shout that line out again?*

She thought, covering her face.

"Yeah, let's do this. I can use this as a chance to bust out those cool action movie lines I've been saving up ever since I became a devil!"

Issei exclaimed as he stood up.

Everyone looked up at him in awe.

"What?"

Issei wondered, where they planning on laughing or belittling him for what he was saying. Where they going to brush off his statement like a child?

"Issei."

Kiba called out.

"What do you want now?"

Issei grumbled.

"Can you teach us...some of those lines?"

"Huh?"

Issei looked up in shock.

One and A Half Minute Later

The door of the old school building burst open as Rias and her peerage, came out, with Issei taking the leading the lead.

"Okay everyone. It's Morbin time!"

"Yeah!"

Issei shouted as they walked to the new school building.

Meanwhile...

After the sudden defeat of five of his pieces, Riser was sure that Rick had it in for him. They were originally going to head on to the territory after Rias's peerage didn't show any response for a while, but after their display of power, Riser decided to hold on a little longer, as he was sure that Rias was coming for him.

Meanwhile...

"So, Rick, you're sure you didn't enhance them?"

"What? Of course I didn't enhance them. Why do you ask?"

"Well, because of the substance you told me about, the one you never told them about."

Rick and Azazel were spectating and commenting on the battle and the characters as the battle proceeded.

"What are you talking about?"

"That thing you talked about, the one you laced in the jellybeans before lying about them being just plain confectioneries? What was it called? Peginum? P...Purginum."

"It's called Purgium, and no. That is not an enhancement. I did give it to them, but it wasn't to enhance their physical trait, but to strengthen their battle determination. Now stop questioning the logic and enjoy the show. This shit is about to get good."

.

The school sports ground. There was a special route. So of course Rias had to do something about that. Which is why she sent for Koneko and Asia to take care of the Area. Kiba, Akeno and Issei would accompany her to take care of the man who started all of this.

But's let focus on Asia and Koneko for a moment. The two entered the hall were the volleyball court was. And they could already see 6 of Riser's pawns waiting for them.

There was a rook whose name was Isabella – A female Ninja - and the rest of Riser's remaining pawns. These were Eel and Nel - twins who carried chainsaws- Ni and Li, who were beastly humans with cat features, and Mira, a martial artist who mastered fighting with a staff.

"So, you think you can take care of the pawns?"

Koneko asked Asia as she leaned closer to her ear.

"Um...sure, I guess I could try"

She responded.

"Good, and also, whatever you do, please don't say that line again. Rick is an evil old man."

Koneko cautioned her before taking off to attack the Ninja. Asia was left embarrassed by Koneko, no matter what she did, she still couldn't get over what she had said. However, now was not the right time to think about this, as all 5 of Riser's pawns had surrounded her.

Nel, one of the twins, was standing a few feet in front of her. Eel was behind her. Ni and Li were to her left and right respectively, with Mira being in the same position as Ni was.

"Let's see if you can escape this, Rias's bishop."

Mira taunted.

Asia took a deep breath, before getting into a stance.

"Nyaa!"

They all attacked simultaneously. Mira, unlike the rest, jumped upwards as she approached her so that she could prevent her from jumping upwards. Fortunately, Asia's defense senses where now much stronger than before.

She could tell that she was in danger, and had to employ one of her new tricks. She closed her eyes, and took a deep breath, before suddenly turning invisible in front of their eyes. This surprised them and caused them to stop in their tracks, as they suspected Asia to be the weakest alongside Issei.

"What tha, where'd she go"

"How am I supposed to...Nya!"

Ni responded to Mira before suddenly being sent flying by an unknown force – which of course was Asia – and crushing into the wall. When Asia had vanished, they had originally thought that it was some sort of teleportation ability, until they remembered that those weren't actually allowed in the game. After Asia attacked Ni, they realized that the girl had just turned herself invisible.

"Everyone, back to back, ny-now!"

The all suddenly grouped closer to each other, their backs turned against each so as to cover each other better.

"Ehem!"

A voice exclaimed. They looked aimlessly around, as they knew the voice was from the girl, they just didn't know where she was. However, when they looked up, they could see the source of the voice, standing upside down on top of the roof, not falling down like any ordinary person would.

It was if her feet were stuck to the roof. Asia raised her fists to towards them. She jumped down towards the Pawns below her and activated her bracelets as she got close. Causing a repelling force to repel them and render them unconscious, and just like that, she had won."

Asia stood up, her face looking serious.

"Well done Asia, you did really well."

Koneko complimented Asia. However, she noticed the serious look on her face.

"Asia what's wrong?"

"Koneko, I wanna say it now."

"Say what!?"

She responded before realizing what Koneko was referring to.

"Wait, Asia, don't, it's too embarrassing!"

"I know, but I just can't help myself!"

Asia exclaimed as she clenched her fists.

"Asia wait, let's talk about this!"

"I'm sorry Koneko, but I'm gonna say it!"

"No, Asia, don't do it!"

Asia looked up and screamed to the top of her lungs.

"I'm Italian Gwen Stacy Motherfuckers!"

.

.

[5 of Riser's Pawns, and a Rook, have retired]

"HAHAHAHAHAHA!"

Rick was laughing uncontrollably as Azazel and Sirzechs stared at him with confused and weirded-out looks.

"Gwen... Stacey?"

"Oh lighten up dude. I was originally gonna have her say Miles, since I copied his powers into her, but then I realized that you know, since they're both chicks, and blonde, and almost around the same age, I might as well turn this into an odd female representation moment. Trust me, it's good for ratings."

"You...are a monster."

Azazel stuttered.

.

.

Meanwhile

Asia lay sideways on top of Koneko's lap, covering her face with both hands out of embarrassment.

"There there. There there."

Koneko comforted her whilst patting her on the head

Meanwhile Issei, Kiba and Akeno had made it to the ground surrounding the new school building, meaning that Issei could now temporarily use the gift of other pieces.

Issei had already assumed the role of Queen, as he wanted the boost in demonic energy. As of now, the three were about to be in a standoff against Carlamaine, Seiris, Yubelluna and Ravel, the king's younger sister.

"And here they are!"

"Yep"

Kiba and Akeno commented respectively.

"So you guys can take care of this right? I've got stuff to take care of"

"Go get her!"

Akeno opened her wings and flew up to where Yubelluna awaited her. Whereas Kiba had to face off against the two knights whilst ignoring the living YouTube comment section that was Ravel. Kiba readied his sword.

"I worked hard preparing for this, so don't be afraid to at least make this enjoyable for me, okay?"

Kiba stated with a sheepish smile.

"Don't overestimate yourself. If you overstep your bounds, I might ruin that handsome face yours"

Seiris responded as she readied her large sword.

"I look forward to it"

Kiba responded.

Without hesitation, the two knights rushed towards Kiba, who just stood still, taking a deep breath as he channelled his demonic energy.

*Wind*

He chanted inwardly.

Just as the two knights neared him, a giant whirlwind immerged, forcing both of them to stop dead in their tracks.

*Earth*

Kiba continued.

Suddenly, her sword transitioned to a new form as earth formed, creating a sword made of earth.

*Swordbirth*

Kiba chanted plunged his sword to the ground with full force.

Multiple swords began to emerge from the ground, forcing the two to pull back. Because of the impact, dust covered the area, making it hard for Carlamaine and Seiris to see.

Luckily as knights, they could rely on their other senses. Particularly hearing. Both of them listened closely for sound, hoping that would help them track Kiba. However that didn't help, as all they could hear was the sound of footsteps in all directions.

"What tha f..."

Slash slash slash slash.

And just like that, the two knights found themselves completely discombobulated. They both lay next to each other on the ground, confused by what had just happened. As they looked up, Kiba's head immerged from above them as the Knight stared both of them down as he showed of his weapon

"Say hello to my little friend."

He uttered jokingly before walking away.

[Two of Riser's knights have retired]

*It's too bad though, I didn't get to use most of those cheesy lines Issei taught me. I only used one*

A loud bang echoed above him as he walked towards the school building, it was Akeno and Yubelluna hailing massive attacks at each other.

"Hey Akeno! You need some help!?"

Kiba called out to her.

"No thanks! Although I wouldn't mind if you silence the Living Youtube Comment Section here!"

"Little phoenix?"

Kiba turned his gaze to right in front of him. There, a small girl in noble dressing could be seen. Her face was pouting in frustration. This was the same person who was spouting mean comments and demoralizing comments at him and Akeno during the fight. The fact that her voice could reach both of them, especially with the amount of noise produced by the two queens as they battled each other was astounding.

Kiba slowly started walking towards the bishop, who revealed her fiery wings and started to fly away. However, before she could fly further, Akeno pointed at her, a small electrical current shocked her and forced her to the ground. This was a simple spell that Akeno had learned during her torture. An original spell that strains one's mind temporarily.

Ravel was about to stand up again when she saw Kiba kneeling in front of her with a sheepish smile. He lay his hand on top of her head gently, causing her to shake in fear.

"It's okay, you don't have to be afraid. This will be quick okay?"

Ravel could feel Kiba's demonic energy rising.

"Aaaaah! Eep."

[Riser's Bishop has retired]

*And now to see Issei's fight, but first...*

Yubelluna kept launching explosive attacks at Akeno, but Akeno kept dodging them and using that new attack to weaken her, soon enough, Yubelluna was drained, which is when Akeno blasted her with lightning, forcing her to finally fall to the ground.

[Riser's Queen has retired]

Akeno descended to the ground and landed right next to Kiba.

"Well, that was a shocking experience."

Akeno remarked, sighing.

"At least you still had room for a pun."

"Oh don't be too discouraged, you got to fight two opponents, which counts for something right?"

"I guess."

"Now come on, let's go see what happens next."

Akeno stated as they headed straight ahead.

They were finally at a clearing, with the new school building now visible. Koneko and Asia already stood at the clearing, watching the two Kings as they discussed something before battle.

"Koneko, Asia."

"Kiba, Akeno, how are you guys doing?"

"Pretty good. Um...are you okay Asia?"

Kiba asked, noticing Asia looking more embarrassed than usual. Asia immediately ran towards Akeno and buried herself in her chest.

"She said the thing, didn't she?"

"Yep."

Koneko responded.

They all looked up at the building, waiting for it all to start falling.

"So we're supposed to just watch, right?"

"Yeah, according to Issei, it wouldn't be as cool to just gang up on the poor dude"

Koneko confirmed

"I swear, that guy can be weird sometimes"

"Yeah, but you know, sometimes weird is good."

Akeno commented.

The bushes from which these devils were conversing in were partly on fire, thanks to Akeno, it was an electric fire so of course, water wouldn't help anything, so they just sat and watched the two Kings as they were about to face each other atop the New School building's roof.

.

.

"You're not going to make this easy are you, Rias Gremory"

"No, I'm going to make it hurt, but don't worry, you're not gonna die."

"And how is that supposed to be better!?"

"It's not. Hey Riser..."

Rias cheekily responded.

"...I wonder how long you can keep dodging."

Rias continued as she pointed her index and middle finger at Riser, as if pointing a gun.

"Pew, pew."

Balls of destructive energy shot from her fingertips like bullets. Riser activated his phoenix form and stated dodging them, which he didn't need to do since they'll just pass through him, but there was one problem with that. The orbs that Rias shot seem to hurt even then, despite not actually damaging him, it still gave him stinging sensations.

Rias stopped firing, almost as if she was destructed. Giving Riser a chance to return to normal.

"Is that all you got?"

"Wow, your questions are surprisingly well-timed Riser. It looks my backup arrived just in time"

Issei landed right next to her in full dragonian armor.

"Somebody ring the dingster!?"

Issei exclaimed.

"Yeah, him."

Rias commented, pointing towards a now pissed-off Riser angry Riser.

"This is wonderful, as if you couldn't stain your family name any further by allying yourself with a weak human, you now have to rely on this perverted excuse of a pawn for backup? Just marry me already and maybe I'll help cover-up your actions. That is, if I don't find your embarrassment too cute."

"He's too annoying, but I think I can work up enough patience while you rack him up a bit?"

"Sure thing Prez, just sit tight and watch, he won't see this coming"

Issei said, whilst petting Rias shoulder. He then turned to face Riser.

"You better move away if you know what's good for you boy, because I'm really not in the mood right now."

Riser stated, trying to intimidate him.

"Hey buddy, Did you have dinner yet!?"

(Whoosh)

Riser didn't notice him until immense pain infiltrated what was between his legs where Issei had mercilessly kneed him.

"Cause tonight I'm gonna be serving omelettes."

Issei whispered in his ear with a deep voice, his intimidation actually working on Riser.

Riser swiftly moved back from Issei to allow himself to heal. He was about to release a highly pitched melodious tune of anguish, but unfortunately, he took it like a man and held his breath.

.

.

Sirzechs winced at what had just happened, as his forehead broke into sweat. The same was with Azazel, although having spent more time with Rick, he expected this to happen.

"Oooooooo, he just kicked in the part that matters"

"What, he's balls?"

"I was gonna say his pride but I guess they're both connected so you're not far off, I guess."

Rick answered Azazel.

"Rick, you may have been a great help to my sister, but know that to me, you're nothing short of a cheating manipulative scum. The scrotum, seriously?"

Sirzechs criticized, scratching his forehead.

Rick eyed him intently, with a 'you can't be serious bruh!' deadpanned look on face. One could almost say that Rick thought that Sirzechs was being a hypocrite.

"Hey Azazel?"

Rick called to the fallen angel loudly enough for Sirzechs to hear.

"Yes Rick?"

"If I remember correctly, a certain someone thought it would a good idea to go along with this Rating Game thingy because he thought it was a good way of forcing her own sister to submit and go along with his stupid marriage idea after making her understand her helplessness. Am I wrong?"

Sirzechs's voice started cracking as he released a large sweatdrop from the back of his hair. Azazel knew where Rick was going with this. He looked at the troubled and nervous Sirzechs and gave an evil smirk before deciding to just play along with Rick.

"Why yes, yes Mr. Sanchez, your observation couldn't be more correct? But If I may add to that, this individual you're talking about, he has long crimson hair, does he not?"

Azazel uttered sarcastically whilst imitating a thinking position and rubbing his goatee.

"Oh yeah, and I think he's name starts with an 'S' too. Hey, wait a minute..."

Rick continued jokingly. Both he and Azazel slowly turned to face Sirzechs. Their sarcastic stares held on for 30 seconds.

"Well...I...um...you see..."

"See what fuckboi?"

Rick mocked.

"Well...I was...well..."

"Mm yeah, you smell that? It's called shame. Breath it in while it's still fresh Pal."

Rick continued whilst 'eloquently' sniffing the air. Azazel finally couldn't take it and began to chuckle under his breath. It was loud enough for the other Devils and Sirzechs to hear. It also didn't help that his shoulders were uncontrollably moving up and down.

"Oh control yourself Azazel, you're a leader for crying out loud! Show some dignity!"

Sirzechs exclaimed, trying to change the subject.

"Oh yeah Azazel, you be sure to take dignity lessons from this guy cause he's got a lot of that, Am I right or what!? Wubba Lubba Dub Dub!"

Both Rick and Azazel lost their minds as they burst into hysterical laughter, each grabbing each other shoulder from their hover seats. Suddenly, a slight cackling could be heard in the intercom, Sirzechs didn't want to believe it but he was sure that laugh came from his wife, who by the way, also helped with this idea.

.

.

.

Meanwhile, the hit from Issei had caused quite a lot of trauma, although the physical ramifications could certainly be accounted for, Riser mind and heart was a completely different matter all at once.

"Kid, you know you don't need to get involved in this, right?"

"Oh I can two reasons Pal. First, I let myself get tortured for this. If it wasn't for my master being able to heal me after crushing my rib cage over and over, I'd be sounding like Voldemort from Harry Potter right now."

Issei explained.

"I don't know who that is, but I bet it suits a pervert like you."

"Oh you're just asking for another career ending beating aren't you Flameo?"

"Whatever, and what's your reason number 2?"

Riser asked.

"I could tell you, but I think it would make for a great scene if I do that while kicking your ass?"

Issei stated, his voice getting deeper and deeper.

"You little shit, you're too cocky for your own good!"

Riser transitioned into flames as he readied to attack Issei.

However, Issei just took a deep breath and stood still as he readied himself for the assault.

Riser unleashed his flames upon him, but was surprised to notice that Issei wasn't even injured, until he noticed something, a highly concentrated and strange sheet of invisible energy surrounded him. This was the ability Issei used to withstand Viser's crushing strength, with surpassed Riser's power by a lot.

This was bad, as it meant that Issei was gonna be difficult to stop, until he noticed a weakness. Riser pushed himself from Issei.

*Hmm, I see, the pervert isn't moving, which means*

Riser unleashed a lot of demonic energy, causing a large gust of wind to repel some of the materiel that was part of the roof. He then lowered his body, leaning headwords towards Issei. He then reverted back into flames and leaped towards Issei whilst twisting his body.

This made his body take the form of a small asteroid. He headed Issei in the stomach with force causing him to move backwards until he slowly fell off the building to the ground with his back.

Riser landed on top of him, his feet astride Issei's tosso, with small ounces of blood in his forehead.

"Wow, you look like shit. How did you figure that out?"

Issei wondered.

"You weren't moving when I was attacking. At first I thought that was just your way of intimidating me, until I realized that was actually a necessity, that force-field of yours requires a lot of concentration, meaning you need to be completely still!"

Riser stated loudly, his voice sounding more and more maniacal.

"Oh give me some credit will you? You make it seem like I was trying to make it obvious."

"You fool me once, shame on you, you fool me twice, I kick your ass...any last words pervert"

Issei chuckled.

"Don't get so cocky you bastard, look above you."

Riser realized the person he had forgotten about from the roof. He looked up and saw her, Rias flying up above him. She was pointing at them with her index finger. Destructive energy suddenly flew from her fingertips like lightning and headed towards Riser.

Riser immediately flew from that spot, leaving Issei lying on the ground to take the hit. Fortunately, the energy bolt split and fell to his side, missing him as Rias intended. Rias landed on top of Issei and reached out to him with her hand, helping him get up.

Issei took it and got up from the ground.

"Why didn't you move when I launched the hit?"

"Because I needed to make it obvious. And besides, everyone knows you could never hurt me."

Rias looked at Issei with a surprised.

"I guess you have a point, after all, who could hurt such a cute thing"

Rias said, rubbing and roughing his hair. Issei gave a sheepish smile in return.

.

"Oooooow, look, they're flirting."

Akeno commented.

"Yeah, how cute."

Koneko followed with a monotone voice while petting Asia- who had an angry tick mark on her forehead as she watched the scene unfold- in the back.

.

"So do I go in first, or we take him together."

"Together. Your sacred gear can't hurt him for long, but it does more damage than my power."

"But won't your destructive energy you know, 'finish the job' quicker?"

Issei questioned curiously.

"Come now, we don't wanna be merciful now do we? And besides, Rick asked me not to kill him."

"I guess that makes sense."

Riser readied himself for the ultimate advance, clenching his fists at both sides. He had no choice, it was either all or nothing.

His whole body transitioned to fire as he advanced towards them. Issei was about to stand in front of Rias and take the full force of Riser's hit. However, Rias held out his hand in front of him and stopped him.

"Don't worry, I got him."

Rias stood in front and took a deep breath before unleashing a large burst of destructive energy from his hands. Somehow, when it his Riser, it weakened him and forced him to fall to the ground. After a few seconds of grunting, he finally gained enough strength to move.

"How..."

An uppercut from Issei interrupted his question and sent his flying.

.

For a second, he could see, but then, all of a sudden, he couldn't anymore, before he could again. The force of Issei's left jab still moved him upwards when he awoke. He looked downwards and could see Issei and Rias flying towards him. He unleashed his wings and repeatedly flapped them to counteract Issei's force.

And with that, the fight commenced. Issei, who had greater speed, flew past him, with a fist. Riser transitioned to flames before Issei could hit him, once more. Just as he was being confident, red streaks of destructive energy from Rias hit him, forcing him to re-materialize, but just then, Issei landed another blow to his head while he least expected him, forcing him to fall vertically downwards, Issei flew down towards him until he was close enough for his voice to reach him at free-fall.

Riser was almost feeling dizzy as that punch had messed up his head. But he eventually woke up.

"Hey Goldilocks, look at me! Turn around and look at me you one-dimensional, antagonistic peace of shit!"

Riser pulled his face up and stared at Issei with a frightened look.

"Number One, never mess with a man who's only reason to keep wondering this cruel world is boobs, the only reason why another man would ever criticize another man of perversity is hypocrisy! "

*What the fuck is he talking about?*

Riser pondered in his confusion whilst still free falling.

I've never scored once in my life, but at least I'm man enough to own it. Number 2, you said you wanted my last words didn't you? Well, I've got two..."

Issei readied his fists and flew even closer to Riser.

"TRUE LEVEL, BITCH!"

Issei punched the devil in the gut, forcing him to hit the ground at an even greater force than he was free falling, his impact causing rubble to scatter sideways, creating a small crater, Issei gently landed a couple feet away from him, just enough to see his full body and Rias landed right beside him.

Riser, with the small amount of willpower he had left, stood up, his feet wobbling.

"That...was three words"

"Who gives a shit?"

Issei cruelly responded whilst readying a blast from his hand and firing at him, causing a large explosion.

"I may not know numbers, but I know this."

Issei said looking at walking closer towards Rias.

"Rias isn't yours..."

Issei said, forcefully pulling her closer by the hips.

"Issei, I..."

"...She mine."

After saying that, they both locked lips in front of the giant explosion.

[Riser, the King, has retired]

Grayfia announced.

.

.

.

Everyone watching the battle watched that final part with a sweat drop in their head. It was hard to distinguish whether it was romantic, or they should be worried about something. This included Grayfia, Azazel, and Sirzechs. Rick enjoyed the heck out of it, it felt like watching a Chuck Norris movie, or better yet, an anime version of 'The Expendables'.

"Uhh...huh, I see, so the second reason why he didn't back down was because he was in love with my sister, who could have thought?"

Sirzechs stuttered.

Azazel let a small cough.

"I... um... Rick? May I just say something?"

"Go on..."

Rick insisted

"In all my life, this is some of the weirdest stuff I've ever seen."

Azazel commented honestly.

"Oh yeah? Welcome to my world pal."

Rick finally stood up from his seat.

"Going somewhere Rick?"

"Yeah, it's about something weird I was...you know what? I'll fill you in later. For now, I have to catch up with someone. And it's gonna take hours to prepare. Adios."

Rick said as he opened a portal to Rick Island and disappeared, surprising the devils who weren't aware of Rick's teleportation gun.

The rating game started at 00:00 and ended at 03:00. With that, Rias and his peerage had won the match, and Issei, had finally scored his first girlfriend thanks to a little push from an old man in white coat.

Next Morning

Rick was standing in the middle of a desert, waiting for someone. He looked sideways and started drawing on the sand to pass the time.

*When's this motherfucker getting here?*

Rick wondered when all of a sudden, Michael landed on the ground

"I see you're fashionably late."

"I'm the leader of heaven Rick, and that comes with a lot of responsibility."

"Yeah sure, and what does that involve, sitting around and gloating."

Rick joked.

"Just tell me why you brought me here?"

Michael asked impatiently as Rick looks around.

"Tell me, angel, do you know where we are right now?"

Michael scanned the area to get a clear scope of the surrounding.

"Well, If I'm not mistaken, we are currently between the border of Southern Mesopotamia and the Arabian gulf."

"Uhuh?

"This is somewhere outside the Nabataean zones, between Babylon and Arabia, it's also about 300 miles south of Akkad and Abraham's birthplace, Ur Qasdim"

Michael continued.

"You know, instead of taking yourself down nostalgic history lane, you could just say we're between Iraq and Saudi Arabia."

"I don't like the new world maps."

"So you prefer the ones with the dead empires that no longer exist? I mean, of course, you would, with that crusader vibe you got going on there, you're destined for unforgettable failure"

Rick mocked

"Just stop joking around and tell me why you brought me here...huh?

"Geez fine since you're so important. Okay so my satellite back in Tokyo detected two places with an insane diversity of magic and what came up was the underworld, aaaand...that."

Rick said, pointing towards the Saudi part of the desert. He looked at Michael and saw a disappointed look on his face.

"Oh cut the face, don't tell me you can't feel it.

"Feel what?"

"That thing over there"

Rick said, pointing over at Saudi Arabia.

Michael peered closer, narrowing his eyes, he could tell something was off in this region. However, before he could process it, a group of Arab nomads of about 7 men and Women, along with a few children, passed by.

These people were among those of the Northern Arab tribes that chose to wander the clear Arabian Desert as the gulf kingdoms modernized after the discovery of oil.

"Are those Nabateans?"

Michael noticed them. Rick looked at the angel and could see the excitement in his eyes.

"What's got your dick so hard?"

Rick asked jokingly.

"Mr. Sanchez, you have no idea how rare these people are, these people are what remains of the Nabateans, the children of Nebaioth."

"Yeah whatever, I know, Nebaioth, child of Ishmael, Abraham's firstborn. Can we get back to the topic"

Rick stated mockingly.

One of the men pointed at Michael with a shocked look on his face as he took off his Ghutra.

" أب! انظروا ، لقد أنزل الله ملاكه!"

He said.

The old 120-year-old man slowly looked up to where one of his sons' was pointing and his face lit up in joy and shock.

" ولله الحمد ، يجب أن يكون هذا يومًا جيدًا لبيت إسماعيل والنبي محمد."

" فلنناديه ، لعله يباركنا!"

"تعال الينا يا ملاك الله! "

" تعال وبارك لنا يا ملاك الله!"

Michael felt a sense of nervousness growing within him as he heard these people call towards him with such hyped enthusiasm. He then turned to face Rick, who was right next to him.

"I wouldn't do that if I were you"

Rick advised. Despite Rick's warning, Michael let out his wings and slowly took up to the sky, the men's eyes followed his ascent. He lifted up his hands, which caused a heavenly light to envelop him. The Nabatean Arabs marveled at the sight and bowed in disbelief.

"الله أكبر!"

"الله أكبر!"

"الله أكبر ليس مثله. لا يوجد أحد أكبر"

"الحمد لله رب ابراهيم الذي رفع اسماعيل ابينا وابنه نبايوت ونبينا العظيم محمد."

Rick noted the praise with his translator and sighed as he found it cringy.

"Wait till they found out he kicked the bucket."

"Don't you dare Mr. Sanchez!"

Michael retorted angrily at Rick, who was merely joking around.

Then, without hesitation. Michael slowly flew towards them. The Nabateans slowed stood their father up from the ground and helped him walk up front. Michael intended to attend to the old man first. The old man, with a hopeful smile on his face, reached out as Michael slowly descended toward him.

However, as he was about to touch him, something...hold on a sec

"YOU ARE NOT SUPPOSED TO BE HERE, MICHAEL. IF YOU ENTER, SO WILL THE DEVIL IN WHITE. RETURN TO CANON. YOU CANNOT LET HIM LEAVE"

.

.

A great purple force pushed him back, and by doing so, repelled his hand and his entire body a few miles in the opposite direction. The angel screamed in pain as the force felt like it was burning through his body.

"ألجأ إلى الله"

"لقد رفضته الأراضي. كيف يمكن أن يكون ذلك؟ هذه الأراضي مقدسة جدا ونقية"

"إذا رفضته الأراضي ، فهذا يعني أنه ليس مقدسا كما يبدو. يجب أن يكون شيطانا متنكرا ، شيطانا يرتدي معطفا أبيض"

"إذا كان هذا هو الحال ، فمن المؤكد أن هذا يجب أن يكون أسوأ يوم في بيت إسماعيل. هيا يا أولادي، دعونا نهرب من هذا الوجود الشرير"

The Bedouins quickly readied the camels, sat their father on top of one and they rode off westward.

.

He couldn't feel anything, not his body, not his consciousness, when all of a sudden, as if he was being drowned, Michael woke up gasping heavily for air.

He then tried to move his hand but then realized that he couldn't move. It felt like all of his angelic strength had been drained from him, and there was nothing left. With no hope for motion, Michael hopelessly lay in the desert, his back on top of the sand as he wondered what on earth had just happened.

Rick popped up to his location, and slowly moved his head to his view so that Michael could see him.

"You okay buddy, that uhh didn't turn out well did it now"

Rick said as he turned his head southwards. The force that has hit Michael was now fully manifesting as a barrier that closed the Northern border of the Arabian Peninsula. A few seconds later, Michael could slowly feel his strength and powers returning to him. This was a relief, although he could help but look up at the clear sky and wonder:

"Well, that's one way to end a chapter. Sorry, I'm not talking about you."

Rick said, looking at Michael

''איל איל למנא שׁבקתני''

To Be Continued.

Next Chapter...

Issei Jr. Hyoudou Pt 1.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.7K 40 17
percy x reader I was trained and taught a lot of things. Nothing could prepare me for the journey I was put on. The people I hurt and killed, they...
185 6 3
Alternate universe Diane has outlived her Rick due to tragic mistakes from their past that she is still outrunning. She now travels the infinite cos...
8.3K 221 48
The protagonist's soul walks through the universe of a mortal and merges with the grandfather's soul in "Rick and Morty" during the journey. He inher...
12.2K 397 32
-- 𝙿𝙾𝚂𝚃 𝙸𝙽𝙵𝙸𝙽𝙸𝚃𝚈 𝚆𝙰𝚁 -- ⁱⁿ ʷʰⁱᶜʰ 𝐧𝐢𝐜𝐨 𝐝𝐢 𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐥𝐨 𝐢𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐨𝐧𝐥𝐲 𝐜𝐡𝐢𝐥𝐝 𝐨𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐛𝐢𝐠 𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐞 𝐰𝐡𝐨 𝐬𝐮�...