The President is being shamel...

Per Hope_jb

When Choi Lisa met the ridiculously rich and affluent Jeon Jungkook, she did not expect him to act like an im... Més

Introduction (PLEASE READ)
Chapters 1-5
Chapters 6-10
Chapters 11-15
Chapters 16-20
Chapters 21-25
Chapters 26-30
Chapters 31-35
Chapters 36-40
Chapters 46-50
Chapters 51-55
Chapters 56-60
Chapter 61-65
Chapter 66-70
Chapter 71-75
Chapter 76-80
Chapter 81-85
Chapter 86-90
Chapter 91-95
Chapter 96-100
Chapter 101-105
Chapter 106-110
Chapter 111-115
Chapter 116-120
Chapter 121-125
Chapter 126-130
Chapter 131-135
Chapter 136-140
Chapter 141-145
Chapter 146-150
Chapters 151-155
Chapters 156-160
Chapter 161-165
Chapter 166-170
Chapter 171-175
Chapter 176-180
Chapter 181-185
Chapter 186-190
Chapter 191-195
Chapter 196-200
Chapter 201-205
Chapter 206-210
Chapter 211-215
Chapter 216-220
Chapter 221-225
Chapter 226-230
Chapter 231-235
Chapter 236-240
Chapter 241-245
Chapter 246-250
Chapter 251-255
Chapter 256-260
Chapter 261-265
Chapter 266-268
Finale

Chapters 41-45

868 14 28
Per Hope_jb

Chapter 41: In Her Stupor, Lisa Could Only Smell The Familiar Clean Pine Fragrance

Jungkook, Are you really willing to let me follow you out there to find a restaurant when I am starving right now?

Lisa,

Jungkook, I looked around when I was here. There are not many parking lots here. Driving out to look for parking would take more than an hour, and we would need to park far away. The parking at your housing area is limited, it wasnt easy to find one.

Lisa,

Jungkook, Did or did you not say you would buy me a meal yesterday?

Lisa,

Jungkook, I was so busy helping you with this and that yesterday and today. Shouldnt you show some appreciation for it?

Lisa,

Jungkook, Wouldnt it be insincere of you to just buy me a meal at a restaurant?

Lisa,

She had never met anyone so shameless in her life!

She was curious, if she did not agree to it, how much more shameless words could Jungkook continue to sprout?

She saw Jungkook starting to say something again and immediately stopped him. Lisa felt that even if Jungkook could continue his audaciousness, she would be too embarrassed to listen to anything more, Master Jeon, stop talking. Ill Ill make you a meal. Youve helped me out so much, its only right that I personally cook you a meal.

Lisa felt like she had suffered a loss after finishing her words.

Jungkook, on the other hand, nodded in delight, Its good that you have this awareness.

Lisa,

Jungkook followed Lisa home and sat on the sofa like it was his own home. He beckoned Lisa, Come over here, Ill apply the medicine for you.

Its not necessary. I can apply it on my face by using the mirror, Lisa replied uncomfortably as she started to blush.

Rose and her rented house of two rooms and one living room had never felt small before. But with Jungkook sitting on the sofa, the atmosphere in the living room turned warm, and the space became smaller.

This was especially so with his long legs curled up, the sofa looked lower than usual.

You still have that wound on your scalp. You wont be able to see that. Come over here so I can help to put on some medicine on your scalp. Or do you want me to drag you over? Jungkooks eyes narrowed when she did not budge.

Lisa wanted to say that even if the wound was at the back of her head, she would try to slowly get to it even if she couldnt see it.

However, looking at Jungkooks faint gaze, she lost her determination and Jungkook continued, Did you think I follow you up here for a meal? You were hurt because of an employee from my company. I need to bear responsibility.

Lisa felt there was something not right with his words but since he had already voiced out, there was nothing much she could do but forced herself to sit down, but at a distance from Jungkook.

Jungkook tried to suppress a smile; the curve of his lips caught Lisas imagination as she went into a daze. The words endless lust was imprinted in her brain.

While she was in her stupor, Jungkook had taken the initiative to move toward her. In her stupor, Lisa could only smell the familiar clean pine fragrance. When she had come to her senses, she saw him suddenly come near, her face nearly pressed against his chest.

Chapter 42: Jungkook Actually Lowered His Head Shyly

It was because he had held up his hands that Lisa could vaguely glimpse the contour of his muscular chest. Following this, she could feel the pulsing pain on the side of her head turned cool from the cream. He was light with his touch, as if afraid of hurting her, much like a feather gently grazing her wound.

The burning pain was cooled down with the help of the cream and she felt much more comfortable.

However, she could not relax when his chest was almost touching her face. Suddenly, she felt the warmth of his breath on her, as it fell on her forehead, lightly blowing at her hair. It was almost unnoticeable but at that moment, she was so tightly wound that Lisa could consciously sense her hair being lightly blown.

She did not dare to raise her head and her eyes moved up instead, only to see his Adams apple from a sexy angle. His lower jaws were close to touching her hair.

Jungkook was not one to ignore the look of her eyes. He tried to hold his smile as he lowered his face into her hair and took the opportunity to take in deep breaths of her fragrant hair. He even shamelessly pressed in gently as his lips lightly kissed her hair.

Lisa only felt a little tickle but still did not dare to raise her head to see his doing. She had thought that his hands must have accidentally touched her hair and did not think much about it. The warmth of his breath, on the other hand, was quite hard to ignore. It became warmer and his burning breath had moved to her ears. Lisa could almost feel her ears smoking.

Her body could not help shaking and she was afraid of Jungkook realizing her oddity. It would be too embarrassing. She hurriedly held up her head in an attempt to create some distance between them, but her ears ended up brushing against something soft.

Lisas eyes widened, and she stopped breathing, her face was so red that it looked like it was about to explode.

Jungkook looked taken aback. He licked his lips, right in front of her eyes, and smacked his lips. Jungkook actually lowered his head shyly, Are you taking advantage of me?

Lisa,

Lisas face darkened as she pushed him away and ran into the kitchen.

Who was taking advantage of whom?

She was taking a few deep breaths to calm herself down when she felt someone pat her on the shoulder.

Lisa turned around immediately. She did not expect Jungkook to be standing so close, his body was almost touching her back. Her shoulders hit him on the chest, but Jungkook did not even flinch. Lisa, however, fell backward at the collision. She was about to fall flat on her butt when a long arm held her on the waist and brought her into his arms.

Why are you so careless? Jungkook held on to her waist, his lips almost touching her forehead.

The only thought in Lisas head was that bringing Jungkook back home was a mistake, IIm about to cookYouYou should be hungry by now, right?

Jungkooks dark eyes looked deeply into her. Lisa had the feeling that she was like a plate of food being served in front of him.

Yes, Im actually quite hungry, he said. His voice was hoarse as if he was saving his voice for a crucial moment.

Lisas heart started beating wildly as she pushed him away, Let go of me, I want to cook now.

Okay, Jungkook answered absent-mindedly but did not let go of her.

Chapter 43: Jungkook Gave a Perverted Look At The Door

Lisa frowned as her face burnt red and called out in a low voice, Jungkook!

She could hear Jungkooks melodic laugh coming from above her head. It was like his throat had jade beans in them, rolling on a jade plate. The sound was clear and melodious, a low emerald-like laugh that had Lisa getting drunk with his laughter.

She felt that men with such nice voices were sinfully tempting.

Thats right, call me by my name in the future. Dont refer to me as Master Jeon, Jungkook patted her lightly on the head.

Lisa felt something soft fluttered across the top of her head quickly. It could be a hallucination, but she was not sure. Jungkook let go of her before she could even react.

She quickly got herself busy by raiding the fridge. She kept telling herself that it was a hallucination and not to overthink it.

It was lucky that there was something to cook in the fridge. There were some frozen ribs.

Both she and Rose were not high-income earners. Rose had only started working half a year earlier than she did. Both of them would order take out if they were working overtime and were too lazy to cook. Otherwise, they would prepare their own meals on normal days.

Lucky for her that Rose was outstation for work and would not be home for these two days. It would be difficult to explain why she had brought Jungkook home.

Jungkooks long legs scoured the living room. These two girls had cleaned it well but there was nothing much to see. So, he turned towards the bedrooms.

One of the bedrooms was locked. Jungkook reckoned it was the bedroom of Lisas roommate, Rose. The door of the opposite room was not closed, leaving it open for one to see everything inside.

It was quite a simple bedroom since the room was not really big. The dressing table doubled as a study table. There was a laptop placed on it. The single bed beside it was about 1.67 meters wide and considered quite spacious. A white bedspread covered the bed.

Jungkook laughed in spite of himself. He did not expect her to have such childlike innocence and proceeded to sit on her bed. He went into deep thoughts as he bounced on the soft Simmons Bedding mattress.

Jungkook suddenly thought of something and gave a perverted look at the door. He made sure that Lisa would not suddenly barge in and carefully inched closer towards the pillow. He bent down to take in the fragrance on the pillow, closing his eyes in intoxication.

The pillow smelled of the familiar fragrance of Lisas hair. It was like inhaling it directly from her hair.

Jungkook could not stop himself and hugged the pillow, burying his head into it. He took deep breaths of it and wanted to steal the covers off the pillow and put it on his own pillow.

However, he knew that Lisa would definitely find out about it, so he bitterly gave up the thought. Yet, he was reluctant to let it go. He once again buried his face into the pillow and took in a few breaths. A few moments later, Jungkooks body went stiff and he stopped moving about.

He actually had a hard-on while indulging Lisas hair fragrance on the pillow.

Jungkooks expression was grim. He clenched his teeth as he pulled his face out of the pillow with difficulty and got up stiffly. He walked towards the bedroom door and secretly looked around. Lisa was not around. So, he quickly ran into the bathroom to solve his dilemma.

Jungkook threw away the tissue, feeling disgusted with his behavior. He was never someone with such weak willpower. Once, someone pulled him into a gathering that had a group of nude women. He was able to maintain his composure and had no reaction towards them whatsoever. They did not affect him at all.

Chapter 44: Jungkook Picked Up the Pliers And Aimed Straight For the Pipes Valve

Jungkook thought that it must be because he was sitting on Lisas bed and hugging her pillow while breathing in her hair fragrance. It must be a strong psychological hint within him that caused it. Most importantly though, it was because of the bed.

Jungkook gave himself this excuse while washing his hands without using soap. He gave his hands a sniff, it still smelt of him. Jungkook raised his eyebrows suddenly and walked into the kitchen with his wet hands held up, Which ones your hand towel?

Lisa was stir-frying some vegetables and looked at him quickly without a doubt, Its the yellow one with cherry blossoms on it. Theres an exact same bath towel I have. Youll know it when you see it.

With that, Jungkook rushed back into the bathroom and immediately spotted the two towels of the same pattern. He used the hand towel to wipe his hands and gave it a good rub, then he placed it under his nose and gave it a sniff. It had a faint whiff of his smell. Jungkook then placed the hand towel back, feeling satisfied.

Jungkook felt that he had already restrained himself, especially since he did not immediately wipe Lisas towel down there.

After placing everything back in place, he did not immediately leave. For him, every corner of Lisas house piqued his curiosity. He was determined to learn about every nook and cranny of Lisas house and familiarize himself here better than his own house.

After conducting his search in Lisas bedroom, Jungkook once again hid inside the bathroom. He opened the cupboard below the sink and saw a toolbox. There were a wrench, pliers and other tools in it. It must be used for situations like changing the lightbulbs.

Getting a strange man into the house to fix something when there were only two girls at home was quite dangerous. Unless it was necessary, one would usually try to fix things themselves if they were able to.

Jungkook rubbed his chin and his lips curved into a smile. He tried to curb it but ended with his mouth getting cramped up.

Jungkook picked up the pliers and aimed straight for the pipes valve.

Lisa was still in the middle of stir-frying the vegetables. She could not hear much of anything with the sound of the kitchen ventilator and the sizzle of the hot oil going on.

After finishing up her last dish, she turned off the stove and the ventilator, opened the kitchen door and went out with the plates of dishes in her hands. That was when she heard Jungkook calling out for her, the sound of his voice was mixed with an especially abnormal sound of water flowing.

Lisa quickly put down the dishes and rushed into the bathroom. She opened the door and saw that the pipe had burst. Water was furiously gushing out from the pipe. Jungkook was trying his best to stop the flowing water, but it only caused the water to splash on him unavoidably.

Even Lisa, who was standing at the door, could not avoid the water. Her clothes were drenched from it.

She did not wear too much at home and only had on a t-shirt and a pair of jeans. Her thin t-shirt was drenched wet and turned semi-transparent and clung to her body, showing off the curves on her. One could even vaguely see the color and printed flowers on her bra.

She had not expected this to happen and was unprepared. She stood dumbfounded.

What, what is going on? Lisa asked in shock, trying in vain to hide from the splashing water.

For some reason, more water seemed to be coming at her than before.

Chapter 45: Jungkook Rubbed His Leg, He Was Feeling Great

Jungkook pressed his hands against the pipe and tried to control the direction of the splashing water. He put on an innocent look and said in difficulty, I have no idea. I just wanted to wash my hands but when I turned on the tap, it became this way.

Lisa was thinking, why didnt you just turn off the tap!

However, it was not the time to pursue responsibility. Lisa was thinking that Jungkook must have people serving him at home and had not met with such a situation before. If there was a problem with the pipes or light bulbs, someone would have already taken care of it. It did not seem like something he would trouble himself with, which was why he would not have handled something like this.

Jungkook was unaware that at this moment, Lisa had categorized him as a useless piece of furniture, much like an embroidered pillow.

Lisa blocked herself with her hands and moved toward the splashing water to turn off the tap. By this time, she was soaking wet.

The water had finally stopped splashing. Lisa had just only noticed Jungkook. She had been so focused on all the gushing water that she failed to look at him properly. She stood dumbfounded on the spot.

Jungkook had long taken off his coat. He had only his shirt and pants on, and he was wearing a light blue shirt today. After being splashed with water, his shirt was more transparent than Lisas t-shirt, which clung tightly to his body, showing off his skin and even the contours of his abdominal muscles.

Lisa watched astounded. Who would have thought that skinny, tall person underneath those clothes could be so muscular underneath? Even if she was supposed to be more reserved, she could not help but look at his abdominal muscles. Watching those packs on him had her thinking of how tempting this mans body was. His body looked even sexier with the wet, transparent shirt on, more tempting than him taking off his clothes.

Although she did not dare to lift her head to look, she could feel the sarcastic laugh coming from Jungkooks gaze. Lisa dropped her gaze guiltily and saw that his pants were also drenched. Suit pants were not as thick as jeans, its cloth was usually well-trimmed, but the look collapsed when it came in contact with water. While it was not transparent, it was clinging to his body, clearly forming a shape that she did not dare to look at directly.

Lisas face blushed red and she immediately averted her gaze and glimpsed something amiss with the look in Jungkooks eyes. His eyes seemed to be looking at her, but not really at her face.

Lisa frowned and followed his gaze, only to realize how indecent she was. Jungkook had seen everything that she was not supposed to show.

Ah! Lisa screamed and tried to cover herself up. She kicked Jungkook in the calf and flew into hiding inside her bedroom.

Jungkook rubbed his leg. He was feeling great. His woman does not stand on ceremony with him, which was really nice.

As he thought about this happily, Jungkook took off his shirt and his belt. He sized up his abdominal muscles through the mirror. He was sure about what he saw, Lisa was looking at his abdominal muscles for quite a while.

He flexed his abdomen, making the muscles more obvious. He felt quite satisfied with them. Jungkook took off his pants and lowered his gaze at them, saying to himself, Even my underwear is wet, it wont be healthy if I continue wearing it.

He decisively took off his black boxers and took off Lisas flower-printed bath towel from the hook and wrapped it around his waist.

Continua llegint

You'll Also Like

Her Secret Per Ayo

Literatura romàntica

5.2M 252K 60
𝐅𝐫𝐨𝐦 𝐄𝐧𝐞𝐦𝐢𝐞𝐬 𝐭𝐨 𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐬 Enzo Mariano is known for being nothing but ruthless. He is feared by all in the Italian mafia. He kills on...
YUVIKA: The Needed Love Per Riona

Literatura romàntica

826K 63.4K 36
"Why the fuck you let him touch you!!!"he growled while punching the wall behind me 'I am so scared right now what if he hit me like my father did to...
41K 737 92
Lisa and Jungkook grew up together, but they didn't become the enviable childhood sweethearts; instead, they grew up to be arch-enemies. Lisa though...
110K 3.5K 94
The year she was 13, Lisa liked a man. The man appeared cold, lazy, and spoke carelessly. He would often come over to her home and nestled in her bro...