The Dragon's Wildfire

Oleh inkandanalysis

Join the world of Daemon Targaryen, a nobleman who rescues the young Elaena despite her not being his own fle... Lebih Banyak

The Dragon's Wildfire
Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Epilogue
From Me To You

Author's Note

3.1K 30 0
Oleh inkandanalysis

Welcome dear readers,

Excuse my mistakes in spellings and grammars. I have a limited vocabulary given English is not my first language.

The story, all names, characters, and incidents portrayed in this story are fictitious. No identification with actual persons (living or deceased), places, buildings, and products is intended or should be inferred.

I don't own any HOTD and anything affiliated with it. All rights go to George R.R. Martin and HBO. I only own Elaena, any made up characters in the story, and the plot. This story will follow the series as well.

Feel free to comment your opinions, thoughts, and feedback. I would also like to say thank you for reading my story. Without further ado, let's dive right into my story.

:'>

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

5.9K 190 8
"We'll be a fine line. We'll be alright." 👑 In 81 AC, the prince, Baelon and his sister-wife, Alyssa, welcomed twins into the world, Daemon and Daen...
45.4K 1.3K 35
"Blood of the Old runs thick... the winds of change will stir..." Why the Doom of Valyria occurred had been a mystery to all across Essos and Westero...
8.5K 207 15
Sienna Targaryen was born in 81 AC five minutes before Daemon Targaryen. Everyone had expected her to be like Daemon but as she grew up it became inc...
42.1K 1.3K 52
"And everything's easier way out west Wholly mad and half undressed I love the way it always feels to miss you I tell all my friends every thing you...