๐™ฑ๐™ฐ๐™ณ ๐™ป๐š„๐™ฒ๐™บ || ๐š๐š˜๐š‹๐š‹๐šข...

By mamikevin69

Karate love in the Karate world. (Major updatesโ€ผ๏ธ) #2 elimoskowits #4 lapusso December 30th 2022 More

Characters
1| Karate?ยฐ
2| The dance chaperone.ยฐ
3| Cigarettesยฐ
4| GET UPยฐ
5| Sleepover?ยฐ
6| Phone sex..ยฐ
7| Punched in the heartยฐ
8| Tournamentยฐ
9| To many circles.ยฐ
10| Daniel LaRacistยฐ
11| Brothers girlfriend.ยฐ
12| Hard hits.ยฐ
13| To much punch.ยฐ
14| School Fightยฐ
15| Gone.ยฐ
16| Quitting Foreverยฐ
17| CSยฐ
18| Switching sidesยฐ
19| Recruits and Betrayalยฐ
20| Love or Hatered?ยฐ
22| Grabriella!ยฐ
23| Lady crushยฐ
24| Vistorยฐ
25| Silverยฐ
26| New haircutยฐ
27| 7ยฐ
28| Rachelยฐ
29| Party On!ยฐ
30| Tournament Pt.1ยฐ
31| Tournament Pt.2ยฐ
32| Tournament Pt.3ยฐ
33| The Riseยฐ
NOT A CHAPTER
34| Cobra Kai Is The Problemยฐ
35|Baby Lawrence
36| Realizationยฐ
37| Sekai Taikai
38| The Boy.ยฐ
NOT A CHAPTER
39| The Take down Pt.1
40|| The take down (Final)
NEW ROBBY STORY

21| The betยฐ

658 13 3
By mamikevin69

"They keep ruining everything!" Avery complained to her father while he was
dressing up for something. "You're with Robby what's the big deal?"

"The big deal is that she broke my baby brothers heart and Robby's!"

An idea popped into her head, "I've gotta go." Avery got up, helping her father with his tie before leaving. "Where?!"

"To get payback!"

"That's no Good..not my future so idc." Mike laughed to himself.

Christmas party..

"Hey Amanda!" Mike went over to the
LaRusso and embraced her. "Micheal,
looking amazing as usual."

"Oh your making me blush." He laughed, placing his hands inside of his pockets. "Where's Danny Boy?"

Amanda shrugged, pointing over at the bar behind him. "Holy shit-" Mike Said bye and quickly speed walked over to Daniel and..

Ali mills..

"Ali?" He started as both turned around to see Mike rushing over. "Micheal Angelo, fancy seeing you here, thought you hated the club."

"I do, kids are out the house and I had nothing better to do." He shrugged.

Ali nodded, "I'm so sorry about your loss, Rachel seemed like a wonderful woman."

"She was, thank you," They smiled at each other as if they see each other everyday and nothing has changed.

"Hey, watch it! Im wearing white here. You think I want that all over me?" Everyone turned their heads to see Johnny Lawrence standing there.

"Johnny. come here." Ali called him over, Daniel and Mike both having confused looks on their faces.

Johnny walked over after arguing with a waiter. "You remember Johnny Lawrence? Right?" "How could we forget?"

"Wow, guys. This is a little West Valley Reunion. " Ali laughed as they all gave off dirty looks to one another.

Daniel and Johnny started arguing but Ali stopped them and gave Mike a look, 'children'. They both laughed.

Everyone started walking off, Ali and Mike staying close behind. "It's nice seeing you again Ali. Beautiful as always."

"Charming like always, Rachel was lucky to have you." Mike nodded. "I was lucky to have her, got along with the kids and now it feels like I can't raise them on my own."

  "Right, Avery and..Pedro?" He again nodded.

  "I'm sure your doing a good job, are you sure that your not just worried about them growing up?"

"Avery is already in love with Johnny's kid and Pedro was in love with Daniel's kid."

"Was?"

"Cheated on him with Johnny's student, So I'm pretty sure their already grown up."

Ali just said 'oh' before they showed up at a table with Amanda already there. "Ali, this is my wife Amanda, Amanda this is Ali Mills-Schwarber."

  "We went out in high school." Amanda looked at Daniel then back at Ali with a dragging 'oh!' chuckling at the end.

  "I cannot wait to talk to you!" Amanda sent a sweet smile.

  "I was thinking the same thing." Ali chuckled returning the smile back.

  "And it's actually just Mills now, no Schwarber." Mike and Johnny gave
each other looks like if they even had a chance of getting back with Ali.

"So, have the man-boys filled you in on the whole 'mortal enemy karate dojo battle for the souls of the Valley' thing?"

"Whoa, wait. You 3 have karate dojo's?" Ali questioned the men.

"I don't, Johnny and Daniel do." Mike lifted up his arms, they both scoffed.

"Oh, yeah? How's that going for you guys then?" Amanda laughed, taking a bite out of a fruit from her drink.

Daniel and Johnny glared at each other.

Meanwhile with the kids...................

"Aw, I think your cat wants to come in." Bert looked back from his chair to the door where the Miyagi-do's heard a cat meowing. "Here, kitty, kitty."

Bert went out to look for the 'cat' and bring it back inside. Miguel looked at Sam confused, he never knew they had a cat.

"I didn't know you had a cat." He questioned the girl, "We don't." Sam was even more confused as they looked back at the door.

Bert came flying through the window yelling, groaning as he came in contact with the ground. "Bert, what happened!"

"No cat." He groaned out, suddenly the door slammed open. Everyone came face to face with the Cobra Kai's walking in.

Avery stood next to Hawk and Kyler, Miguel quickly helped up Bert as they
backed away when the Cobra's walked towards them.

Then the front door got kicked open, everyone turned around to see Tory and two other students behind her.

"Heard you were throwing a party. Hope you don't mind if we crash." Sam was gonna have a panic attack just looking at Tory remembering everything that happened.

  "Tory, you don't have to do this." Miguel exclaimed not wanting to fight.

  "It's too late, This ends tonight!" Tory barked at Miguel.

  "No mercy!" Avery yelled right as Tory finished her sentence, everyone got Into their fighting positions.

  Immediately Avery gets attacked by Mitch, Tory fighting some others, Miguel vs Kyler and Cris was fighting some Cobra Kai student. "You don't have to do this!"

  "When hell freezes over." Avery mumbled, throwing a punch to Mitch's face. He fell back thinking turning over would help but he just went stomach first to the railing.

The adults..

  "Ok, I was a better boyfriend then both of them?" Mike laughed, a little tipsy but he was alright. "Definitely."

Johnny and Daniel argued, making Ali have to stop them again. "You both think Theres only one side to the story."

  "I know. There's two." Johnny looked down like and embarrassed toddler who just wet himself. "No, there's three."

"There's your side and your side," Ali switched in between Johnny and Daniel, "-and then there is the truth."

"And the truth is, you guys are more alike than you want to admit. Maybe you recognize parts of yourselves in each other, and maybe you don't always like what you see." Ali smirked.

"I guess it's possible some small part of all this is my fault." Johnny admitted.

  "Yeah. Me too." Daniel came clean too making Ali laugh and look at Mike. "Point mills. Winner!" They Fist bumped each other.

"Well, since the match is over and we have a new champ, I guess..that means it's time for me to go." Johnny nodded.

Ali gave Daniel a hug, giving Mike one after with a small kiss on the cheek. "I had a good time." Daniel said before going to find Amanda.

Mike said his goodbye's and 'Merry Christmas's' to Ali and Johnny, leaving the building with a huge smile on his face.

Last thing Ali said was, 'I hope to meet your kids one day, they seem sweet and amazing."

Yeah right.

Avery was currently beating the shit out of Mitch, the boy got up and tried again with his chances against 'a girl' now he's getting his ass beat.

  "Kreese was right, you are too weak." Was the last thing he heard before everything went black.

She ran to see Tory and Sam, knowing they went back to the old dojo. "Traitors!"

Hawk and Miguel were besides each other as..friends? Not enemies. "You better watch your back!" Tory growled.

She nodded at Avery, walking towards her to leave but Dimitri spoke up. "He won't have to. He's got friends watching it for him."

Tory just looked at hawk and left hoping Avery would follow her right behind. "All 4of you guys..you don't know what Cobra Kai is capable of, take the advice."

  "I know what their capable off." Hawk looked her up and down, "No. You dont."

She looked at Dimitri, shaking her head then going to follow tory. "Especially you Sam! Watch your back from me and her!"

Back at Cobra Kai, Avery wanted to see her boyfriend who was talking to Kreese about joining Cobra Kai.

  "Hey," Robby said, pulling on his gi as he waited for Kreese to come out. "You look so sexy in that." Robby grinned, leaning down and giving his girlfriend a kiss.

She bit her lip, leaning in for a deeper kiss, arms around his neck, his arms around her waist. It felt like hours have gone by but it was only 2 minutes before getting interrupted by Kreese opening the door.

"Love birds the smooching can wait, Keene practice your kicks." He nodded, giving Avery one last kiss before kicking the punching bag as Kreese watched.

That didn't even last long when the door slammed open. Robby and Avery stood looking at the bag, "What took you so long?" when said they both looked back.

  "Robby..." Johnny was there in an all black outfit like if he just went out. Smelling a small stench of alcohol.

"What are you doing here?" He questioned his teenage son.

Kreese spoke up for him, "He's exactly where he belongs. As are you." He walked up to the adult, "Three generations of Cobra Kai working together."

Kreese chuckled, "We won't just dominate the tournament, we'll melt this whole snowflake generation."

"This is really your last chance, Johnny. Are you in...or are you out?"

  "Listen to him, dad." Avery and Johnny both looked at Robby surprised. "He only wants What's best for you."

Johnny thought of it like Kreese was using Robby to make him come back, without answering he started to attack their sensei.

Robby wanted to hop in but Avery held him back, "The old man can defend himself."

He nodded, clearly still wanting to jump in. They went into the main dojo and started fighting, it looked liked Kreese was struggling a bit too.

Johnny got pushed to a wall with all the weapons on it. Grabbing a 'Sai' it was like he wanted to end the old man's life.

  "Don't do it!" Both teenagers yelled out to Johnny, he stopped in his tracks and dropped the weapon.

  Kreese was now on the floor, Johnny keeps on punching him in the face over and over.

  Robby had enough and ran over taking his father off the older man, "You don't understand. You can't trust him!"

"Oh and he can trust him.." Avery mumbled to herself.

  "Robby, please, listen." The older man started, "You know, all those years you weren't there, I blamed myself. Sensei
Kreese is right. I can't be my own worst
enemy."

  "But you can be!" Robby growled, launching himself at Johnny. "I won't fight you"

"But you'll fight me!" Avery went at Johnny too, both teenagers fighting the older tired man. Robby pushed Johnny.

He stood there not wanting to fight, so tired already. "You are weak!" Robby yelled, going at him again, Avery not to far behind. Johnny blocked all their punches.

Grabbing Robby's arm he turned him around then pushed the boy into the
lockers, everything went black for Robby when he came in contact with the metal things. "Shit."

  "Robby!" Avery ran to her boyfriend, quickly forgetting about Johnny. The man started to yell out for Robby to wake up too. "I'm sorry, wake up. I'm sorry that I hurt you."

  "Get away from him!" Avery cried out in anger pushing the man away. Johnny stood up and watched her try to wake his son up.

"I'm sorry.." He sighed.

Suddenly Johnny gets hit in the back and got elbowed to the neck. Getting a lack of air, Johnny tried to breath again.

Getting a grip, Kreese held a weapon out, kicking it out of his hands the older man went to choke him.

"You sent them to my house? You came after my daughter. You wanted a fight, you son of a bitch? Now you got one!"

After Daniel was done yelling he looked back and saw Avery hovering over an unconscious Robby. "Robby?"

"I told you...this was inevitable." Kreese lifted up from the floor and his fist went up too, the men started fighting once again.

Kreese lifted up Daniel and ran into the window. Robby started gaining conscience after that, Avery quickly hugged him.

"Where are they?" Robby groaned, they both got up. She grabbed ahold of his forehead willing to wipe any blood that threatened to come out.

The couple walked through the window holding hands, Avery's other hand still on his forehead.

"Robby."

"Avery."

Daniel and Johnny said in union as they watched the teens stand next to Kreese.

  "All of you. Leave." Robby made eye contact with Daniel.

  "Come on kids." Kreese grabbed both their shoulder and walked them into the building.

I find this cute. 

Words: 2092

12-12-22

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

115K 3.2K 48
"๐˜“๐˜ฐ๐˜ท๐˜ฆ ๐˜ช๐˜ด ๐˜จ๐˜ช๐˜ท๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ ๐˜ด๐˜ฐ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฑ๐˜ฐ๐˜ธ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ ๐˜ต๐˜ฐ ๐˜ฅ๐˜ฆ๐˜ด๐˜ต๐˜ณ๐˜ฐ๐˜บ ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ ๐˜ฃ๐˜ถ๐˜ต ๐˜ต๐˜ณ๐˜ถ๐˜ด๐˜ต๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฎ ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฐ๐˜ต ๐˜ต๐˜ฐ." ๐ƒ๐š๐ก๐ฅ๐ข๐š๐ก...
47.1K 1.3K 64
๐ข๐ง ๐ฐ๐ก๐ข๐œ๐ก ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ฅ๐จ๐ง๐ž๐ฅ๐ฒ ๐ ๐ข๐ซ๐ฅ ๐ฅ๐š๐ฒ๐ฅ๐š ๐œ๐š๐ซ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐š๐ฅ๐ฅ๐ฌ ๐ก๐ž๐š๐ ๐จ๐ฏ๐ž๐ซ ๐ก๐ž๐ž๐ฅ๐ฌ ๐Ÿ๐จ๐ซ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐Ÿ๐จ๐ซ๐ฆ๐ž๐ซ ๐ฉ๐จ๐ฉ๐ฎ๐ฅ๐š๏ฟฝ...
12.7K 1K 63
๐’„๐’๐’ƒ๐’“๐’‚ ๐’Œ๐’‚๐’Š ๐’”๐’†๐’‚๐’”๐’๐’๐’” ๐Ÿ-๐Ÿ” โ”โ” โthrough chaos as it swirls, it's us against the world.โž miguel diaz/tory nichols x fem oc, demetri alexop...
39.4K 1.1K 36
(Tory Nichols x Fem! Oc) โ€ข โ€ข โ€ข ๐ˆ๐ ๐–๐‡๐ˆ๐‚๐‡, It was unfathomable how Sierra could love someone so much. That someone being a girl from her dojo, C...