The Knight || Aizawa and chil...

By -PRTTYGAL

⭒☆━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━☆⭒ What happens when Shota Aizawa, the well known EraserHead hero, new neighbor turns out to... More

𝕀𝕟𝕗𝕠
𝑝𝑟𝑜𝑙𝑜𝑔𝑢𝑒
𝑐ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑡𝑒𝑟 𝑖
𝑐ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑡𝑒𝑟 𝑖𝑖
𝑐ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑡𝑒𝑟 𝑖𝑖𝑖
𝑐ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑡𝑒𝑟 𝑖𝑣
𝑐ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑡𝑒𝑟 𝑣
𝑐ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑡𝑒r 𝑣𝑖
𝑐ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑡𝑒𝑟 𝑣𝑖𝑖
𝑐ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑡𝑒𝑟 𝑣𝑖𝑖𝑖
𝑐ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑡𝑒𝑟 𝑖𝑥
𝑐ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑡𝑒𝑟 𝑥
𝑐ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑡𝑒𝑟 𝑥𝑖
𝑐ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑡𝑒𝑟 𝑥𝑖𝑖𝑖

𝑐ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑡𝑒𝑟 𝑥𝑖𝑖

1K 78 14
By -PRTTYGAL

⭒☆━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━☆⭒

⭒☆━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━☆⭒

"How are you doing today, your majesty", the mouse man, King Nezu questioned. You looked at Aizawa who sat next to you. He silently nodded his head at you. You turned to look back at Nezu.

"I am doing well", you replied causing Nezu to smile. "That is good, it brings me pain knowing nearby kingdom suffered damages tot heir castle", he explained. "I thank you for your concern", you replied. "Of course, if I may ask, who was the person who did such damage to your castle", Nezu questioned.

"King Nezu, will you keep this information secret. I would hate for such sensitive information about the attack on my castle spread around in this land, it will scare the citizens", you asked.

Nezu gifted Aizawa a smile then turned back to you.

"Of course", he replied. You nodded your head at him.

"Very well, the attack was Sir Johnny", you answered. "Who was he", Nezu questioned. "My neighbor, he lived on the block Sir Aizawa and Sir Larry live on", you informed. "He is...He was a friend of my father", you told. "Your father, what is his name", Nezu questioned.

"That is classified, forgive me King Nezu", you apologized. "It is quite alright, you don't have t share if you don't want to", Nezu reassured. "I thank you", you smiled. "He came from my father's army, he is a special rank and was ordered to spy on me and infiltrate my castle", you explained. "..I was foolish enough to fall for his kind gestures".

"You were not foolish", Aizawa commented causing you to look at him.

"It is true, Sir Aizawa, it is the dangers of being a kind ruler", you stated. "Spies and enemies will have is easier sneaking into  kingdoms".

"What was Johnny's quirk", Nezu questioned. "Sir Johnny's quirk were fire powers, he lied about his ability to walk and only able to travel by doing only backflips", you answered. "Interesting", Nezu hummed. "One more question and I promise that will be all", Nezu smiled. "Okay", you replied.

"This man attacked your castle, why do you still refer to him as sir", Nezu questioned. "He was a brave knight. He may be from my father's army and was tasked to bring me back to him in hopes of me making my father more cruel, he was still a knight", you explained. "Knights deserve the upmost respect, same respect you would give a king or queen", you stated. "I regret not giving him a last great battle".

"You are an incredible ruler", Nezu stated. "You as well, King Nezu", you replied.

Nezu nodded his head, smiling at you. "May I speak to Sir Aizawa alone for a moment", Nezu questioned. You glanced at Aizawa who nodded his head at you. Once you got the okay you looked back at nezu.

"I shall go explore your kingdom if I may", you asked. "No-Yes you may", Nezu agreed. You smiled at Nezu then at Aizwa, teasing him because his boss agreed for him. You made your way for the ajar door to his office. Before you stepped out you turned back around.

"Sir Nezu"

"Yes your majesty"

"I thank you or your hospitality. Please remember do not share the information I have given you. If it were to get out we will go to war and I will have your head", you told.

"Y/n!", Aizawa began to fuss.

"Very well, I understand. I promise you the information will be kept under lock and key", he reassured.

You nodded your head at him then left.

Once the coast was clear Nezu turned his attention to Aizawa.

"That poor child", he sighed. "No child should ever go through what she had gone through", he added. Aizawa nodded his head, he changed his position a bit now hunching over a bit. His hands were clasped together into a big fist. He was able to hide the pained groan he felt from the wounds you gifted him with.

"She kept talking about making her father evil,  that she made him evil", Aizawa told. "All for one, poor child doesn't realize her father was always evil even before she was born", Nezu sighed.

Child abuse was normal amongst the family households, even ones with quirks. It didn't shock Aizawa Y/n suffered to the same fate, but that didn't stop himself from pitying his neighbor. He released a sigh to ease the heavy feeling in his heart.

"...Yeah", Aizawa mumbled.

"We can't allow the villains to get their hands on her, again. You living beside her is protection enough, but if it were to come down to All for One or...someone else attacking her home again we will have to relocate her", Nezu explained.

"I'll protect her", Aiawa answered.

Nezu noticed the quick response.

"I know you will, but if it were to get too much..", Nezu trailed off.

"It won't be too much", Aizawa replied.

"...Very well then, report to me of any change sin her behavior or any other suspicious neighbors", Nezu told. "Yes sir", Aizawa replied standing up out of his chair. Aizawa nodded his head at the principal then made his way towards the door.

"Have a good day, Aizawa", Nezu smiled. Aizawa gave him a backhand wave as he left the office. He closed the door behind him on his way out.

☆ ☆ ☆

Aizawa was finally able to find the queen. He searched the school up and down looking for her, he found her at the front of the school near the entrance. Approaching her, he saw a student was talking to her.

"This is the location of my castle", you informed sending your coordinates tot he student. Bakgup observed his phone screen waiting for the airdrop. Once it came he stuffed the shone into his pants pocket.

"I'll patrol the area when ever I can. If I find anyone we'll hang the punk up. Then we'll have everyone throw rocks at em to make an example out of them! How does that sound", he shouted clutching his fist into a bal.

"I like that very much Sir Bakugou", you agreed. "You shall be amongst the highest ranks of my army", you declared. "Hell yeah", Bakuguo chuckled. "With me, no one will dare to destroy your place, not when I'm around", he hissed his hands starting to emit sparks.

"Don't talk about violence with her", Akzawa sighed as he approached the two. "Tch fine" Bakguo frowned shoving his hands into his pockets. Bakgou turn this attention back to you. He gave you a nod then stomped off.

"What were you talking about", Aizawa questioned looking down at you. "Sir Bakgou escorted me back here, I unfortunately got lost", you informed. "He then gifted me the view of his quirk", you said your eyes lighting up.

"He can create explosions with his hands! Like canons", you beamed. "I had to recruit him, be careful Sir Aizawa he can take over your ranking as my highest ranking knight", you warned then began walking off.

"I am very concerned", Aizawa sighed sarcastically.

"Mhm! If you want to keep your position you must change your clothing. Knights shouldn't look like they have gotten hit by a chariot and smell of sewage", you told. Aizawa did a quick whiff, there was a hint of odor.

"Nor should knights inhale the odor of their armpits"

"If you stop belittling me, I'll get you ice cream"

"....Very well, your hair is shiny, now let us get ice cream",  you complimented. A small smile tugged at Aizawa's lips as he shook his head, chuckling at your quick change of response.

You explained your army and the ways you'll have Bakuguo terrify your enemies into submission as the two of you walked tot he ice cream store.

⭒☆━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━☆⭒

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.3K 201 14
Aizawa is far from fine, but who's gunna tell him? ⚠️TW⚠️ SH, Suicide, Unkind thoughts, you know the drill
192 5 27
"ʏᴏᴜ ᴡɪʟʟ ᴀʟᴡᴀʏꜱ ʜᴀᴠᴇ ᴍᴇ, ᴀʟʟʏ, ɴᴏ ᴍᴀᴛᴛᴇʀ ᴡʜᴀᴛ. ʏᴏᴜ ᴅᴏɴ'ᴛ ʜᴀᴠᴇ ᴛᴏ ᴛʜᴀɴᴋ ᴍᴇ ꜰᴏʀ ᴛʜᴀᴛ" Alison Jackson-Aizawa is a famous writer and relative to the Pro...
389 35 15
What if Shota Aizawa (Eraserhead) and Hizashi Yamada (Present Mic) had a daughter? What if she wanted to become a Pro-Hero like her dads? What if Aiz...
142K 3.3K 14
fair warning ; this book is nearly 2 years old, from 2020. it contains a lot of cringe anime tiktok references and overall, a lot of cringe, so if th...