Our Incomplete Story[KL Rahul...

By cricketloverAk_18

I downloaded this cover from Pinterest, Book #1 in loveforever series... Disclaimer: This story is complete... More

Cast
Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6(Part-1)
Chapter 6(Part-2)
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Announcement
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
New Story
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Epilogue
About this Book (QnA)

Chapter 23

166 22 4
By cricketloverAk_18

Long chapter alert

This chapter will be long and fast-paced because I thought the story is going slow-paced and going nowhere, so I wrote this chapter long and interesting.

A long chapter, I edited it well, but if you find any mistake, please ignore, I will edit once again when I'm free.

Read till last, this chapter is one of the major plots, so please read till last.

Thank you so much for 2k + reads....

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

Third-person pov

All four sitting in a restaurant after watching a movie

"Nisha, you will go to Rayanakonda after our final exams, right.?" Avani asked.

"Don't know Ava, I have only one and half a week gap after exams for an internship, so not decided yet." Nisha said.

"Ok, I have three weeks, so I'm going to my town." Avani said.

"Tell me before you leave for Rayanakonda." Rahul said.

"Why?, will you drop me at my home.?" Nisha questions.

"Darling, you are asking the riskiest thing." Rahul smiled.

"Without risk, there is no spice in life, you know." Nisha said.

"For that, we have a lot of time, as of now, let's enjoy life." Rahul said.

"Guys, let's order food." Kailash turned back to call a waiter to order food but he saw a similar face sitting on the other table, he quickly turned towards Rahul "Rahul, don't turn quickly, is that Vishal sitting there.?"

"Where.?" Rahul turned and saw "Yes, I think he is, but how come he was here, a police case was filed against him, right.?" Rahul asked.

"Even Sakshi also is with him, I think their families resolved the issue." Kailash said.

"Sakshi, Vishal I think I heard the names, they are our super seniors right?, the love birds." Avani asked.

"Yeah them only." Rahul said.

"They eloped and hid somewhere and a police complaint was also filed against him, right?." Nisha asked.

"Yeah by looking at them, it can understandable that everything is solved." Rahul said.

After having food, Rahul was standing near the counter to pay the bill, all three went, and Vishal went towards Rahul.

"Hmm Rahul, right.? MBA student," Vishal asked.

"Yes, I'm Rahul, your roommate once upon a time." Rahul shook hands with him.

"Nice to meet you man, after a long time." Vishal smiled.

"Nice to meet you too, is everything fine? , we heard that a kidnap case was filed against you from Sakshi's family." Rahul asked.

"Yeah that was filed but we showed them our marriage certificate, so the case was solved." Vishal said.

"How it all happened.?" Rahul questioned

"That's a very long story. We thought it will be dangerous for us from her family if we stay here in this city, so we eloped from here, 25 kilometres from here, there is a small registration office on a small hill village, where we exchanged garlands and waited for the marriage certificate, we were in an exile until the marriage certificate arrival, once marriage certificate is ready we came here and problem solved, now her family is only arranging a big function for our marriage." Vishal's phone started ringing "Listen, I need to go, but, I will call you for my marriage party, you have to come to the party with your girlfriend." Vishal went from there.

Rahul stood there thinking about Vishal's words, he went out after paying the bill, when he got a call from Nisha.
.
.
.
.

After a few weeks.

Nisha finished her final exams, and Rahul is having two weeks off before joining the work so they are getting ready to go back to Rayanakonda for a few days.

A day before their travel to Rayanakonda, they went to attend Vishal's marriage party in a party hall of the hotel. Unfortunately or fortunately Kanika also came into the same hotel with Gopal Reddy for a meeting, Gopal was busy in a meeting, and Kanika wanted to use the washroom so she started going towards the washroom Party hall also comes to that side only, she was going towards washroom but her handbag fall, she bent to took that and accidentally saw Rahul and Nisha holding each other's hands, talking and smiling with Vishal.

Kanika wickedly smiled after looking at them "Well done my lion, you are going in a good direction." Kanika thought and went to the washroom after using the washroom, she stood in the lobby for some time.

Meanwhile, in the party hall "I will go to the snacks counter." Nisha said and went to eat snacks.

"If she is your girlfriend, then what about Nakshatra.?" Vishal asked.

"That's a very long story." Rahul said.

"If it's that long story, then I will hear it any other time, for now, enjoy the party, anyway good choice, you both look good together." Vishal said

"Thanks." Rahul smiled, and his phone started ringing, he went to the corner to attend to the call, it was from Kanika.

"Hello granny, how are you.?" Rahul asked.

"I'm in the same hotel, come to the hotel lobby." Kanika cut the call.

"What was happening.?" Rahul thought and looked at Nisha she was busy eating Pani puri, he thought not to disturb her, so he went hotel lobby to meet Kanika.

"Hi Granny, what a surprise." Rahul touched her feet and hugged her.

"Gopal had some meeting with the client, so I came with him." Kanika came out of a hug.

"Is uncle here? let me meet him." Rahul said.

"No he is busy, but I'm very happy that you are fulfilling my dream." Kanika affectionately kept her hand on Rahul's cheek.

"Dream?" Rahul looked confusingly.

"My dream to humiliate that bloody Shetty family, I saw you with her, you both seem to be very close." Kanika said.

Rahul was shocked to hear Kanika's words "Gr... Granny that's just a starting phase." Rahul controlled his tears.

"Whatever, I'm waiting to humiliate that family, I need to go, don't tell anyone that we meet, let this be our little secret mission, come home soon." Kanika said in a sweet voice and went from there.

Rahul felt like the place he is standing it's gonna collapse but he controlled himself and went in and saw laughing and cheerfully Nisha "How can I ?, I can't cheat this beautiful girl."
.
.
.
.
.
.
Rahul and Nisha are going back in the car.

"At what time, are you going Rayanakonda.?" Rahul questions

"Tomorrow at 12:30 pm on the bus. " Nisha said.

"Hmm, let's get married." Rahul said.

Nisha looked at him shockingly "Stop joking."

"I'm serious, tell me will you marry me or not.?" Rahul asked in a serious tone.

"Of course I want you to marry you, but why all of a sudden." Nisha asked.

"Simply, for our better future, once we get a marriage certificate, nobody can separate us." Rahul said

"Is everything ok.?" Nisha observed a change in behaviour in Rahul.

"I'm scared." Rahul told his conversation with Kanika "I don't want to lose you" Rahul said.

"Listen, calm down nothing gonna happen to us, we will be strong as a rock" Nisha tried to calm down Rahul.

"No no, just two signs yours and mine, an unofficial wedding, once the marriage certificate comes, a real wedding has to happen, it will happen, say yes or no." Rahul asked.

Nisha closed her eyes and took a deep breath "Yes"

"Yes, that's perfect, tomorrow morning at 11 am our marriage, I will drop you at the bus-stop by 12:30." Rahul said.

"What about the arrangements.?" Nisha questioned.

"You don't worry about all that, I will arrange everything, just don't tell about this anyone, ok." Rahul said, Nisha nodded her head positively.
.
.
.
.
.
Next day morning

Nisha and Rahul reached that hill village. Nisha was wearing red salwar and Rahul was in his formal. They got down from the car and were surprised to see all the homes and buildings in the villages are made up of mud. Even the registration office was also looked very old and it was locked.

"It seems to be locked." Nisha said.

"I called yesterday, let me ask someone." Rahul looked around and saw a middle-aged man going "Sir, won't this office open today.?" Rahul asked.

"It was open a few minutes back, wait." That man said and called a boy and told them to call the registrar.

"He is from this village only, he may go home, he will come in a few minutes, you both came here to get married?" That man asked

"Yes" Rahul smiled.

"This Village seems to be very old." Nisha looked around.

"Yes, this village is thousands of years old, this village road directly connects to Rayanakonda's old palace, it was constructed by the king of the Simha empire who ruled Rayanakonda, this village is for his Queen as a gift, the name of the king..." Rahul interrupted that man's words as he was talking much.

"Uncle, we know." Rahul smiled and the registrar comes there and that man went from there.

"Sorry sir, no one came, so I and another employee went home." The registrar opened the lock.

All went inside the office, the office looked too old, the officer sat on the chair and started doing paperwork.

"Sir, how many days to get a marriage certificate.?" Rahul questioned.

"2 to 3 months, we don't use the internet, we only do paperwork, so it takes a lot of time." The officer said.

"It's legal right?" Nisha asked.

"100 percent legal, we don't do any illegal things, it's a government office, it's just a small office that's it, sign here." Officer showed them papers to sign.

"Sir one second." Nisha took Rahul took the corner "Rahul, don't think you think we are doing it in a hurry.?"

"I don't think so, why?" Rahul asked.

"Nothing this office look too old and only two employees are there and I'm nervous." Nisha said.

"You trust me, right?" Rahul asked.

"I trust you more than myself." Nisha said.

"Then there is no problem, just trust me, I'm doing it for our future only." Rahul said, Nisha nodded her head.

They signed the papers and exchanged the garlands, the registrar clicked their photo on his mobile.

"This photo, I will give with the marriage certificate." The registrar said, they thanked him and went back and sat in the car.

Nisha turned aside and wiped tears from the tip of her eyes.

"Are you crying.?" Rahul asked.

"No, it's just tears of happiness, I wish everyone was part of our wedding." Nisha said.

"I promise, one day our whole family will be part of our wedding." Rahul promised her.

"I love you." Nisha smiled.

"I love you too, now, let me drop you at the bus stop." Rahul kissed her forehead, started the car and dropped her at the bus stop, she sat in the bus and the driver started the bus and it started its journey towards Rayanakonda

"I know you are worried, because of all of the things I did in a hurry, but what to do Nisha, I didn't find any way other than this, for our better future, I can't afford to lose you at any cost." Rahul thought and started his car towards Rayanakonda.

Hi all

How's the chapter

Big chapter right?

For the first time I wrote more than 1800 + words.

Another 10 to 12 chapters are remaining, I will publish them and finish this book by January second or first week.

What do you think? what's gonna happen next?

Please do vote and comment on your opinion.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

940K 45K 41
"Mr. Raichand, happy independence day. You have been eating my head since day one to get these papers signed and today I have finally granted your wi...
211K 6.7K 13
:::COMPLETED::: (03.05.2017) \\SLOW EDITING// #266 in FanFiction on 27th August, 2017 👈🏻 Highest rank till date #59 in Short Story on 16th May...
1.3M 53.2K 48
What happens when in revenge you hack a system and ultimately it leads in your unexpected marriage?? Catch the story of Naina Sharma- The Hacker and...
39.1K 1.2K 47
A story of past left incomplete. It's a story of Avantika and Karanveer. A woman With pride and self respect. A woman who knew how to break the soc...