Daughter on his Doorstep (HC...

By Flo_Writes

Daniel Vincent Humphrey has never been entirely comfortable. His family loves him, but he's very aware that... More

Foreword
1: Law Stable Baby
2: Warmth Matt Send
3: Doctor Female Chosen
4: Sleepless Clue Town
5: Coach Quarrel Donaldson
6: Lecture Friend Mystery
7: Inglés Safe Stew
8: Whiskey Fathers Discuss
9: Blame Home Stowaway
10: Mutt Secret Cabin
11: Morning Tragedy Port
12: Expecting Why Reasonable
13: Company Pride Taken
14: Marrón Roll Yes
15: Kiss Secret Guilt
16: Chin Drinks Compensación
17: Believe Forsythe Follow
18: Dock Evidence Spies
19: Pride Surprise Odd
20: Parent Embarrassment Choice
21: Fury No Rats
22: Magistrate Slavery Search
23: English Mancipación Punishment
24: Dawn Conversation Lifetime
Epilogue
BONUS: Draft Scenes
Family Tree

Author's Note

227 18 0
By Flo_Writes

Daughter on his Doorstep is finished...

Firstly, oh my God!!!

Secondly, thank you all so much! DohD would quite literally have taken me years to write if it wasn't for your reads, votes and comments of encouragement. I'm so grateful for the support you've shown me (and more importantly, Vincent and Thomas) and hope that the ending lived up to your expectations! I know it took me a VERY long time to get this story finished, but I was so determined to do right by V & T and make sure that their story felt authentic! I hope I achieved that. 

I think If I keep going I'm just going to start rambling, so let's move on... 

If you have any questions about the Humphrey Chronicles, comment them here and I'll add in some answers!

Otherwise, these are my questions for you:

     - Did Vincent and Thomas get the happily ever after you hoped for? Did you think their story needed a different ending?

     - What secrets are the characters hiding that you still want answers to?

     - Which Humphrey sibling is up next? (My hints are: (1) it's called A Proper Education, & (2) it's not Phil, because she's still, like, 12 ;) )

     - And whether or not you think they're next, whose story are you most looking forward to reading? And who do you imagine that character falling in love with? I'm so curious!! 

A Proper Education is now live on my profile - go add it to your libraries so you don't miss out when the Humphrey Chronicles continue!

Once again, I am so very grateful to you all and hope you'll join me on the rest of this adventure!

xx Flo

But for now, keep reading for some bonus content! 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

Husband Wanted (HC #1) By Flo

Historical Fiction

70.8K 4.4K 29
Elizbeth Anne Humphrey wants a husband. Her expectations are not outlandish; all she asks is that he be reasonably handsome, reasonably wealthy and...
163K 11.1K 68
*** Spoiler Alert - This is book three in the trilogy, so please do not read below until you have read Out of the Shadows [book one] and Letting in...
35.4K 1.9K 29
"In vain have I struggled. It will not do. My feelings will not be repressed. You must allow me to tell you how ardently I admire and love you." ...
167K 5.7K 46
Warning: This story contains mature content [MxB] and mpreg, which stands for MALE PREGNANCY; if you don't like mpregs, you're free to leave. Critici...