Always, Arlo [Published]

By NaiWriting

Valentina Morgan, a woman who just got out her long relationship that was half of her heart. Her heart that i... More

Always, Arlo
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38

Chapter 25

8.1K 326 635
By NaiWriting

You and I?

This chapter contains mature themes.

I recommend listening to 505 & I wanna be yours by arctic monkeys!

Arlo

We sat in a local pizza place that was still luckily open at twelve AM. Valentine sat in front of me eating her pizza slice that was half her head size. I had pepperoni and she had plain cheese. We sat off to the side of the pizzeria together, she sat crisscrossed on the bench seat.

"This is amazing." She says with a satisfied expression and I nod my head as I close my eyes from the delicious flavors. Maybe it was just the high but the pizza tasted abnormally good.  We stay in silence for a few minutes before she sets down her half eaten pizza to look at me.

She fidgets with her fingers on the table and I look at her through my dazed eyes. I raise an eyebrow slightly in confusion before I speak. "What's wrong?"

"Why do you seem so.. distraught?" She asks and I tense my body slightly. I usually cover up how i'm genuinely feeling very well I think, so the fact that she's seeing right through me makes me a bit worried. I now know how she feels. "Its nothing-"

"Arlo, I know you're not one for opening up but trust me i'm here to listen to whatever is bothering you." She reaches out her pretty hand, her nails are done with acrylic nails with gems on them. She places it over mine that rests on the table. Her touch soothes my body. She holds eye contact with me, her brown eyes soft and tender. What's with the shift in the room?..

She rubs my hand softly, her thumb doing circles against my palm. I inhale softly, letting myself undo the tension in my body uncomfortably. "It's my birthday month. Some might be thrilled to know that their special day is coming up but that day is nothing but shit for me." I tell her as I nibble on my lip piercing with anxiousness. Her eyes are peering at me, gesturing to go on.

So I do, "Its the month my father always choses to come back to my life.. It's hell for me and honestly I can't stand the thought of hearing from him." I talk and my chest seems to hurt. My eyebrows indent slightly as I speak and Valentine's eyes turn to one of worry when she hears my tone.

"He's the reason why my mom is the way she is. I often say she reminds me a lot about you but its because you both have went through tough times with men. Men who never deserved you in the first place." I say and I feel as if something is stuck in my throat. Enclosing the space and blocking the air. I loose focus when suddenly Valentine is sitting on my bench beside me. She wraps her arms around me and rests her head on my shoulder.

"Let's leave this place so you can tell me more. I want to hear everything you have to say." She whispers softly into my ear which sends goosebumps down my spine. Her voice is heavenly enough but her whispering into my ear is almost enough to have me at command at anything she has to say.

We're on the couch of my apartment, the fireplace is on and we're both under the big fleece blanket I usually have in my living room. She sits beside me as we're both resting our heads on the backrest of the couch. I continue my conversation as she slips her small hand into mine. Holding me, making sure I know i'm being heard.

I hated talking about my issues and my problems. I was never the one going out of my way to speak about my struggles. I rather listen to everyone else and find a solution to their situations than focus on my own. But having her here with me, eager and focused to listen to what's troubling to me is making me suddenly open up, I have no idea why.

I told her about my mother, her struggles and how my father treated her, Angela and I. I told her how I fear about being like him. I told her how i'm scared that if I turn out that way i'd crumble apart because I simply couldn't be like the man I hated. I just couldn't be.

She takes my face into her hands, forcing me to gaze into her beautiful eyes. Her eyebrows are scrunched with irritation. "Arlo you'll never be like your father. The things you've told me you've done for your mother and your sister proves it. The way you treat everybody proves it. You can't fill your heart of fear over something you can't possibly become." She tells me, her lips down in a frown as she speaks. Her words are like the hug my heart needs. The warmth my heart has never felt in this coldness i've isolated it to.

My chest heaves a bit heavier with every breath, my eyes watering only slightly. I never spoke about my feelings in fear of the reaction I might get but this reaction was one I wasn't expecting. She was understanding to another level. "Why do you look into the mirror and see the devil when all your heart has ever known was good?" She begins to caress my face. She wipes a tear softly on my cheek that I didn't know had fell. I would say im embarrassed, embarrassed that she has to see me this way. But that's exactly why I can't feel embarrassed.. because she's seeing me.

she looks into my eyes and see's me, she feels me, she's getting to know me. Not my father because I'm nothing like him. I'm me..

"When I see my reflection all I see is him. It's why I grew out my hair, It's why I got all these tattoos and my piercing, it's why I got my own name tatted on my knuckles. I like the fact that people think I did it out of egoism because truthfully I did it because everyday one of the first things you see is your hands and its my constant reminder that i'm me, not him." I tell her, reaching out and pulling her onto my lap. She straddles me as I wrap my arms around her waist, my hold tight on her body as if im scared that if I'll let go she'll disappear.

She takes one hand off her waist, the one with my very name tatted on my knuckles and she kisses each letter on my fingers. "The reminders also are there to tell you that you're an amazing person with a big heart. You aren't your father no matter what anyone says, no matter what even you say. Your father isn't a saint despite the irony of his last name, that's all you Arlo."

"Do you believe that?" I ask her in almost a whisper and she nods her head, her eyes filled with sincerity. My god she's beautiful. Her eyes, her hair, her skin, her lips. Everything about her was beautiful. She was my high when I was sober. My wine, my blunt, my cigarette, whatever addicts you, thats what she was. I couldn't keep my eyes off her, my hands off her. I couldn't escape her no matter how hard I tried.. so what's the point of trying anymore?

"I do believe that. I will always believe that. If you don't at least know that I do." She tells me as she gazes at my lips for a bit before returning her eyes back to my face. Fuckkk.. she's driving me insane. her legs tighten around me and I reciprocate the favor by tightening my grip on her waist. "Valentine, can I kiss you?" I ask for her permission, because her comfort was far important to me than my very own. I wait for her answer, patiently. I'll wait forever if it meant I got any kiss from her in the end.

"Of course." She tells me as her lips curl into a smile. That pretty smile that has been taunting my heart forever. How can I resist her at all?

I move my hand up to her face, bringing her in so her soft warm lips touch mine. This kiss was different, this kiss felt like we were both trying to forget about our worries and traumas. Leave them behind us as we only focus on the present, as we focus on each other. Her kisses taste like vanilla and it drove me insane. My hand slithers to the back of her neck, pulling her even closer. There is no distance to fill but I get desperate for her, I want to be close to her as much as I could.

She lets out soft whimpers which only fucking torments me. I feel something between my legs begin to grow as I hear her. She's whimpering because of me.. holy fuck.

She opens her mouth, allowing my tongue to venture in and touch hers. I loved tongue kissing if it was with her. She tastes like vanilla on her lips and on her tongue, which only made me wonder where else did she taste this good?

I could feel her smile behind every kiss and it only makes me more desperate. My dick gets a pulsing sensation as I crave her, all of her. She makes me want to loose control, she always has. It's only ever like this with her.

She slowly rubs herself against me and I shoot my hand that was on her waist down to her ass as I grip it, rubbing it softly. God she was perfect everywhere. I needed to see her. I needed her in general.

She then pauses, stopping the kiss as I glance at her with needy and impatient eyes. She giggles at my expression before she goes in and starts kissing my neck. She trails kisses to the available parts of my skin before she unzips my hoodie. I help her take it off desperately, I was a fucking mess when it came to her.

I'm left in only a black tank top, her eyes as she see's my arms widen. I bite down at my lip as I analyze her, I liked that she liked what she saw. She then continues to kiss me all over, kissing my tattoos and kissing my neck. Her hot breath hits my skin which makes me let out soft groans in pleasure. She then begins to suck on my neck which result to making me grip her ass harder as she sucks and bites on skin. I bite down on my lip as she bites down hard on my skin.

Then she repeats the action again and again on different parts of my neck. Marking me up all over and god was that so fucking hot. I could barley contain myself and my dick strained between my jeans. It was beginning to slowly throb the more I inhaled her scent on top of me and the more she sucked it on my skin. She was leaving hickeys all over.

She then backs up slightly to look at her work, very impressed. "You bruise easily." She tells me with cockiness in her tone, her eyes full of overwhelming amusement at the marks she left all on my skin.

"Touch me again, please." I tell her as my voice gets whiny, i'm breathless as I need her all over me.

She smirks before she goes in for another kiss, one thats sloppy and messy. One where she grabs onto my dark hair and pulls slightly to angle my head upwards for her to reach me better. One where she begins to rub herself a little faster on me which only causes me to curse profanities under my breath. She flicks her tongue over my lip piercing as she then begins to suck on my lip, biting it and gliding her tongue over it. My lip bleeds slightly but the pain feels too good, I need her horribly.

She pulls away, keeping her hold on my hair as she looks into my eyes. "I want you to make love to me." She breathes out and I could no longer contain myself. I stand up from the couch with her in my hold as i'm now carrying her, her legs wrap around my waist tightly. I grip her ass as I walk towards my bedroom down the hallway from my living room. I kick the door open with my boot as we enter my bedroom.

Its dark but there's LED lights on that are set to rainbow. My bedroom is tidy and completely white down to the floors. Everything's organized but i'm planning on fucking up this whole room now that she's asked me to make love to her. I bring her to my bed, it was huge for one person but now it's perfect for the two of us.

I lay her down on my white sheets as I'm now hovering over her. I kick my shoes off and I slide my tank top off and reveal myself, she gazes down at my body with full and utter astonishment. "You're so beautiful Arlo." She tells me and I can feel my cheeks burn with fluster. I help her slide out of the hoodie I gave her and under she was only wearing a bra. It's red lace. It was a little transparent so I could see just about everything which only makes the impatience worse. I close my eyes in delight, i've slept with women before but she was unlike anything i've ever seen. She was stunning quite frankly everywhere and I was going to make her feel it.

I swoop down and kiss her all over, her face, her neck, her chest. She giggles as I place soft kisses on her skin. I kiss her arm, I kiss her hands, I kiss her stomach and I kiss all the way to her legs and thighs. "I want to see you better," I say as I reach over to my nightstand for the lamp. She looks a little worried, was she not used to being seen during sex?

"Baby, I want to see you for all your beauty. There's nothing that could make me change my mind about how stunning you are." I tell her with tenderness and she eases a bit, looking at me with big soft eyes. She nods in response and I turn the lamp light on, the light shines over us now, making her skin glow and now I can see every little detail on her body. A mole that she has on her neck, a beauty mark on her lower waist. Her breasts and how petite yet beautiful they are, her full thighs and how smooth they look.

"With the lights on I want to see your every expression. I want to see the way you fall apart, I want to see your pleasure. I want to see how much of a mess I could make you." I admit and her eyes widen, her chest begins to heave heavy breaths at my words which causes me to smirk. "Touch me please." She pleads and I oblige. Whatever you want, my love.

I help her out of her sweatpants and throw them to the side. She's in matching lace red panties which only makes me harder. I hook my finger over the thin lace band and slowly slip them down to her ankles. I then go again kissing her everywhere. I kiss her thighs and her inner thighs and I push her legs apart. Showcasing everything to me, all of her.

She gazes at me, expecting almost something negative. But how can I be negative when the most beautiful woman is lying underneath me right now? giving herself all to me..

I swoop down and begin to kiss her on her delicate part, moving down slightly until my mouth stops at her clit. "Hold eye contact with me baby." I ask and she angles her body upwards by resting on her elbows. I kiss her clit softly before I take it into my mouth, I suck on her sensation part as she slowly starts to let out moans. She was already wet and she felt so good in my mouth. I keep her legs open with my hand as I keep kissing and sucking her.

She bites her lip as I begin to lick down from her clit to her entrance, sticking my tongue into her opening as I stroke it in and out. Her moans get louder and her legs instinctively begin to close, I keep them open though. I move my mouth back to her clit as I take one of my hands and put two fingers into her opening. I pump them inside her as I eat her out. My pumps get faster and a little harder as I keep eye contact with her as she's breathing hard. Her chest is heaving as she closes her eyes tightly as she's almost at her climax.

I take my hand out thats coated with her cum and I lick them. Then I rub circles on her clit, she can't physically hold herself up anymore and she lets her arms collapse as she grips the sheets of the bed behind her. She's moaning louder and the only sound in this room is her angelic voice. "I think i'm coming." She breathes, barley forming the words together. I grin, before I bring my mouth back onto her sensitive clit. Sucking on it again as I put my fingers back inside her, pumping them harder in sync with my tongue flicking her.

Then she comes undone, she lets out a heavy breath of relief as she orgasms. Her moans are loud and she's she's throbbing in my mouth. Her body tenses up as her pleasure courses down every limb of her body. Her nipples get hard under her bra and she's shaking as she lets herself be a mess in my sheets. She squeezes my hair, pulling it slightly. "Fuck!" She curses and as I hover back over her, she seems to be in a complete daze.

As the bliss washes over she meets eye contact with me. "I never felt that way before." She tells me as she can't even focus enough to form her sentence without stuttering. "Darling the day I brought up the idea of you signing with my company I warned you that you're about to experience many things you haven't before with me."  I reiterate softly. Who knew that sentence could've fit any situation.

"Can I get you off in return?" She suggests and I smile. All I want is to feel her, be inside of her. I already satisfied her and that was almost enough to get me off, right now all I wanted want to connect with her. "No need," I say as I unbuckle my belt, she helps me slide it off and tosses it to the side, letting it fall off the bed.

She then fidgets with the buttons on my jeans, struggling to unbutton them. I laugh in response, "Relax, all the time is ours." I say despite me falling apart on the inside.

I unbutton my own jeans and slide them off, but I make sure to grab my wallet and take a condom out, leaving myself in only my Calvin Klein boxers. My boner is sticking right through the fabric, the shit is fucking playing peek-a-boo at this point with how transparently hard I am for her.

She then sticks her fingers in to the waistband and lowers my boxers, my dick comes out from behind the fabric and when she sees my length her jaw drops. "You're full of surprises what the-"

But my laugh cuts her off, My body shakes laughter at her reaction which makes her laugh too. Her cute melodic laugh. It sounds like heaven in my ears as I see her beautiful smile.

I then take my dick into my hands, fapping it for a minute before I slip the rubber on. I grab her hips and pull her closer to me. I need to be as close as possible, I don't want anymore distance. I angle her upwards and then I stick my length inside her. I hold onto her tightly as I fill her.

A gasp leaves her lips when i'm fully inside and she closes her eyes tightly in pleasure. I almost fucking come undone right there and then as I feel her warmth surround my dick. She's pulsing and I could feel it. We both take a minute to breathe before I start to thrust in and out. I dig my finger's into her hips as I start off slow and pick up the pace, thrusting into her faster and faster.

"Look at me Valentina." I say her real name and not her nickname this time because I want to address her, I want to acknowledge her. I don't only want to fuck, I want to make love to her like she asked me too. She opens her eyes to the sound of her actual name escaping my lips, she can barley focus as she's lost in a trance. I am too.

She feels fucking amazing, I don't think I can handle not falling apart on top of her. I roll a deep thrust into her that causes us both to moan. I fit her perfectly and she's taking me so well that I just can't take my eyes off her face. I want to see every little thing she feels, I want to know i'm making her feel good. "I can't take it.." She pauses between each word.

"Hold it for me baby, I don't want this to end." I say as my eyes begin to roll up in complete pleasure. I thrust harder, deeper, feeling my tip reach her g-spot. I'm about to come but I don't want to let this moment end.

I raise her bra, moving down to take her nipple into my mouth. I suck on it and flick it with my tongue as she digs her nails into my back releasing whimpers. I  nibble on it and the skin around it, biting it until bruising begins to appear.

If she didn't have an upcoming photoshoot i'd mark her up completely. But then as I suddenly remember the annoying redhead who has the hots for her and is unfortunately her photographer, that idea suddenly seemed fun. Marking her up for him to see. Fuck.. the grin that appears on my face is thrilled thinking about it.

Oh fuck it.

I suck all over her neck, letting my teeth sink into her skin and letting the beautiful purple emerge. I bruise her all over her neck, chest, and around her nipples.

I'm putting my claim on her and I don't fucking care.

I roll my hips once more, far more deeper and she throws her head back, nails digging harder and paining my back and her eyes are rolling to the back of her head. She reached her second orgasm. I smile, I continue thrusting into her to reach mine. She releases high note moans as I keep going despite her arrival which only makes the blood rush to my tip faster. Her walls close on my dick which makes it tighter and fuck..

I thrust again and immediately I can feel myself about to cum, I quickly pull out and remove the rubber. I finish flapping myself off on top of her as she lets her orgasm flow through her. I then loose balance slightly as my body comes to its end. Not being able to take it anymore.

Moaning as I release my cum on top of her stomach before I drop my body beside her. We both breathe heavy, completely exhausted and in ecstasy.

That was the best sex i've ever had.

After I regain myself I take some tissues from a tissue box I had on the right side of my bed and I clean her up. She sits up on my bed as she watches me clean her stomach. "Can I start a bath for you? I know we just ate but i'm fucking hungry, can I order us food?" I ask her and she lets out a shaky laugh before nodding her head in agreement. There's a silence for a bit as I help lower her bra and I fix my boxers.

Suddenly she hugs me, wrapping her arms around my neck as her chest hiccups with slight breaths. Is she crying?...

I wrap my arms around her, tightly. Oblivious to what's going on. Did I do a bad job? Did I hurt her? "What's wrong baby?" I ask with worry, my voice is shaky. What if I fucked up?

"I'm not used to sex like this. I'm not used to being so cared for and focused on after the pleasure. I'm sorry, I guess I was so used to being fucked and then having him turn around and turn off the lights.. You giving me after care is shocking." She confesses as I feel her warm tears dropping onto my chest. I hug her tighter as I hear her heartbreaking words. My jaw tenses and I could feel anger coursing my veins. That fucker deserves his shit beat in.

"I care for you angel, don't ever think that for a second that his love was ever normal or what you deserve. I'm going to treat you to things far better than that. I'm going to show you that you deserve the moon and the galaxy itself." I whisper into her ear. I'm falling horribly for her and I don't think I can stop myself anymore.

___

[Author Note]

I wrote half of this with a straight face at my kitchen table with my family .. LMFAOO.

It's crazy how I wrote this chapter in a singular day when it usually takes me a couple of days, like i started writing it directly after the last just to have the base but then I got the idea to add smut and I just.. IDK WHAT HAPPENED.

Still keep in mind that Valentina and Arlo's relationship is very rocky. It's a going to be a tough buildup into stableness. They're both individuals with trauma who are coming together to heal each other.

Don't forget to vote 🌟

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

103K 2.5K 41
[Completed]: (8/3/18) Ranks: #1 in lawbreaker (11/21/18) Definition of bad (adj) bad[ bad ] of poor quality:below an acceptable standard in quality...
350K 3.5K 17
๐—ž๐—ป๐—ผ๐˜„๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐—ต๐—ฒ'๐˜€ ๐—ฎ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐—ถ๐˜€ ๐—ผ๐—ป๐—ฒ ๐˜๐—ต๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด. ๐—ก๐—ผ๐˜ ๐—ณ๐—ฎ๐—น๐—น๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐—ณ๐—ผ๐—ฟ ๐—ต๐—ถ๐—บ ๐—ถ๐˜€ ๐—ฎ๐—ป๐—ผ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ. Leaving her broken home to at...
1.4K 47 38
Valerie is a, twenty-three year old African American, girl on the subway home. When suddenly the lights all shut off and the train begins to accelera...
238K 2.5K 33
#1 badboygoodgirl #1 relationship-complicated Watching a car go up in flames is traumatic enough in itself. Watching a car go up in flames with the...