Take Me To Wonderland (Ever A...

By LongingForYesterday

Isabella White, daughter of the White Queen from Alice in Wonderland makes a visit to Ever After High along w... More

Chapter 1: Wonderland
Chapter 2: The Story
Chapter 3: Ever After High
Chapter 4: Best Friends Forever After
Chapter 5: Tours
Chapter 6: Around the School
Chapter 8: Mother Dearest
Chapter 9: Dangers
Chapter 10: Wonderland Reunion
Chapter 11: Honor to us All
Chapter 12: Feelings
Chapter 13: A Little Confusion
Chapter 14: Confide
Chapter 15: Broken
Chapter 16: A Friend in Need
Chapter 17: The Fight
Chapter 18: Follow Your Heart
Chapter 19: A Birthday Twist
Chapter 20: August March
Chapter 21: Tospy Turvy
Chapter 22: Bad Things Happen
Chapter 23: It Only Gets Worse
Chapter 24: And Worse
Chapter 25: To Rock Bottom
Chapter 26: An Unknown Story
Chapter 27: A New Point of View
Chapter 28: A Little Help
Chapter 29: Nightmares
Chapter 30: Space for Closure
Chapter 31: It Takes a Horse
Chapter 32: A Closer Bond
Chapter 33: All In A Day's Fun
Chapter 34: Uh Oh Cheerio
Chapter 35: Down to the Bone
Chapter 36: Into the Unknown
Chapter 37: The Dark Prince
Chapter 38: A Spot of Cream
Chapter 39: To Ball or Not to Ball
Chapter 40: The Lighthouse
Chapter 41: A Little Light Reading
Chapter 42: Wonders
Chapter 43: The King's Dream
Chapter 44: Lily's Requiem
Chapter 45: Light Without it Lit
Chapter 46: The Enchanted Forest
Chapter 47: The Jester's Plot
Chapter 48: Rightful Heir
Chapter 49: The Beacon Answers

Chapter 7: Date

9.5K 209 87
By LongingForYesterday

Chapter 7: Date

Bunny and I got dressed for the party that was happening tonight. We put on our outfits and got prepared. I so didn't want to go to this thing. I felt myself getting more nervous they closer we got to wherever we were going. No one told me the whereabouts.

We headed towards the place where the party was going to be held at. We walked in and were greeted by loud music blaring through my ears and people dancing and talking about.

Bunny walked away from me to talk to her new friend that she had made. With a sigh, I walked over towards a corner and just sat on a chair. Why did I come to this when I'm not even with my friends? This was boring. I wasn't interested at all. I was already ready to go back to the dorms, and I had just gotten here. This was a bust.

I looked around the room to glance at everyone who was dancing and talking. No one familiar had met my eyes. I couldn't find any of my friends and this was starting to get annoying to me. I felt ditched and alone. This was humiliating. I hated being somewhere completely alone when I didn't no anybody and especially not knowing where any of my friends had gone.

That's when I felt a tap on my shoulder. I strained my neck as I turn around to see the same boy from earlier today that asked me out for the party. Ugh great. He may be cute but I wasn't going to fall for a guys stupid trick. I fell for it plenty of times in Wonderland. I'm not going to be that gullible little girl anymore.

"I wanted to apologize for earlier today. You see, I made a bet with my friend to prove that I could get a date with you or something." The boy said as he turned away looking a bit embarrassed.

"Oh, it's fine, I suppose." I said giving him a warm smile to not seem so mean on the outside. I can be a little harsh. "But, why me?"

"Um, well he pointed his finger at the first girl he saw. At first, he pointed at the Headmaster. But then, you." He answered with a blush to his cheeks and a nervous smile.

"Oh, okay. I'm Isabella, by the way. You can just call me Izzy." I introduced myself.

"I'm Dexter Charming," the boy said. We shook hands. His palm was a little sweaty.

"Hm, that's nice." I thought. "So, what's this about a bet?"

"Oh," he laughed nervously, "that's a funny story, you see. My friend Hunter kept mocking me because I couldn't get a date. I tried to prove him wrong, and he made me ask out the first person that he would see."

"What happens if one of you loses?" I asked.

"Well, the loser has to walk around the school in a tutu and carry a wand, acting like a fairy god mother." He said. I laughed a little.

"I can help you out if you want," I said with a smile. He brightened up into a grin.

"You would?!" He gasped.

"Sure, I'm always up for helping people out." I shrugged as I stood up to my feet.

"Thanks, I owe you one." He said.

"Don't mention it," I waved it off. "So, what do I have to do?"

"Go on a date with me and act like you're interested into me. Like, holding hands, leaning on shoulder. That stuff." Dexter said as a blush rushed to his cheeks. He was embarrassed.

"Alright," I nodded my head in agreement. Oh crap. What did I just get myself into? Sure, it's nice to help somebody out. But already with a first date with less than twenty four hours of being here? Geez.

"So, seven up around pick up you movie?" He asked. I could tell he was nervous. I let out a small giggle as I found it quite humorous. It's a good thing I knew what he was saying. Hello, riddle-ish! Just about the same as gibberish.

"Sure," I nodded. He blushed in embarrassment as he knew what he did wrong as he ran off. Cute.

I waited till Saturday to roll around so I thought it was perfect. I got dressed in something casual in the color of white and gold with a little bit of black. I fixed up my hair and then I was all set.

"Where are you going with such a nice outfit?" I jumped when I heard Bunny come out of nowhere.

"Just going out to have some fun," I shrugged my shoulders as I grabbed my purse and walked out of my room before she could ask anymore questions.

I walked out of the school and headed over to the theater where Dexter would be waiting for me. I saw him standing by the entrance leaning against the brick wall. His eyebrows were furrowed as if he was thinking about something. A frown was placed at his tender pale lips. He was doubting.

Brushing it off, I brought myself to smile as I walked over to him. His blue eyes lingered in my direction and he quickly fixed his posture as I made my way over.

"Uh, hey, Izzy." He said nervously. His cheeks flushed red as his eyes stared me up and down.

"Hey, Dexter. You okay?" I asked as I looked at him concerned.

"Yeah, I'm fine." He said as he flashed a small smile. He opened the door for me and I walked inside. I was greeted by the fresh aroma of buttered popcorn, that filled my senses with a sweetness that whelmed me.

"So, what movie are we seeing?" I asked curiously.

"The Tale of Two Lovers, if you don't mind romance. It wasn't my idea, it was my friend who's going with his girlfriend." Dexter said. I giggled. Ugh, great. I hate romance. Why was I doing this again?

"It's fine to me, Dexter." I replied with a smile. Dexter walked over and bought the tickets and then went to buy the popcorn while putting on extra butter along with a two large drinks. Once he walked back to me, we linked onto each other's arms as he walked into the movie.

There was a bit of a crowd when we walked in so we just took the middle section of the seats and sat down. I heard someone gasp so I turned to see a boy staring at the two of us in shock and disbelief. I'm guessing that's Hunter.

I turned back towards the movie and relaxed into the cushion seat as the movie began to play. I watched along with the lovey dovey romance stuff as I munched onto the popcorn that was settled between us and drank my Prince Pepper.

Knowing I had to get into action, I slowly just leaned onto Dexter's shoulder and did my best to get comfortable beside him. He tensed a bit when I rested my head on his shoulder but soon relaxed against me quickly.

I held his hand throughout the entire film as he rubbed circles onto the back of my hand with his thumb. It felt comfortable with a bit of awkwardness. I tried to ignore it as I watched the movie. This was weird. But oddly nice.

There was a scene where the princess was falling from the castle and screamed out. A prince caught her bridal style and they both started staring into each other's dark brown eyes that shimmered in the sunset that was beyond the horizon. They both leaned in closely and let there lips roam each other's mouths.

Okay, never mind. Gag.

It felt like only hours passed away when the movie has finally reached its end. I lifted my head from Dexter's shoulder and we both stood up to our feet.

"Well, that movie was. . . Something." Dexter said as we walked outside. The night air shivered with a strong wind that made my hair dance around me.

"Yes, I believe so." I replied my lips pierced awkwardly. I hope he doesn't ask me to another movie. . . as long as it's not romance. I crossed my arms over my chest to keep myself warm. I forgot to bring a jacket with me which was completely dumb. We began to walk back to the school together, but we walked slowly and took a longer detour through a garden.

"So, why don't you tell me about yourself?" He asked as we walked.

"Well, what do you want to know about?" I questioned.

"Anything, I guess. Your likes, your interests, hobbies. All that stuff." He answered.

"Alright." I said. "Well, there's nothing really much about me. You could say I'm a simple person. Well, where I'm from, at least."

"Wonderland?" He spoke.

"Yes. Everything is mad, even me. You probably already know what." I said as I rolled my eyes. He nodded agreeing. "Anyways, my likings are similar to my friends. It's to a minimum. Chess, music, the color blue, gold, and white, cheesecake, and sleep."

"Well, that's one way to narrow it down," he chuckled.

"So what about you?" I asked looking up at him.

"Pretty much the same thing. I love a good cheeseburger every now in then. It doesn't have to be proper. I like reading and doing my job of being a prince." He explained.

"Interesting." I muttered. The harsh wind nipped at my skin as my hair flew along with it. My teeth began to chatter in the cold air as I held myself tighter to get myself warm.

"You're cold. Here." Dexter pulled off his leather coat and draped it around my shoulders. I clung onto the fabric as his warmth remained along with a hint of cologne of old spice. Hmm, nice.

"Thanks, but you didn't have to." I shook my head slowly at him.

"It's fine, I insist." He said with a smile. I smiled in return for his gesture.

"Thank you," I muttered.

"I do have a question for you, though." He said. He stopped walking which made me pause as he faced towards me. "Are you a royal or a rebel?" I thought for a moment as I considered his words. What am I, really?

"I'm not sure, exactly. Yeah, I tend to not follow the rules and I am a rule breaker. I do not abide to such nonsense. Ironic, isn't it? I'm a ruler without rules. So yes, maybe I am a rebel." I said. "You?"

"Royal," he simply said.

"Wonderful," I grinned.

"Y-you don't find that weird? That we're together?" He asked. Together? But this wasn't even technically a date. I was only helping him out with the bet he got himself in. I didn't even have to help him, but I did.

"Why should I? I'm not against you or anyone. Royal or rebel or even roybel just defines who you are. It shouldn't get in front of what is real. Friendship. Loyalty. Trust. That's what matters. That's important. Not some label that's on the top of your head. It just means that you want to follow your destiny or start your own.

Do you think that we should all just do what we think is right and not consider the value of friends? Should destiny be that important to not include friends who aren't the same? Sorry, I was ranting. That was a stupid thing to say." I kept going on with apologies.

"It's okay. And thanks. Some people honestly don't realize that. They need to hear this. Especially Apple White." Dexter said.

"Who's she?" I asked as I tilted my head to the side curiously.

"She's just a girl that thinks destiny is the ultimate key to living. She has the perfect life so of course she doesn't want anything to go wrong. She thinks too much of it and can't let it loose. She thinks we'll all go poof if we don't follow our destiny." He explained.

"Well, I highly doubt you'll go poof. It's not likely." I said. That's when I heard a loud clock ringing in the distance. It only lasted for about twelve seconds. It was midnight.

"We better get going," Dexter said. I nodded in agreement as we walked up to the stairs of the castle and walked inside. He followed me down the halls as we reached to the girls dormitory. We stopped right at my door.

"Thanks for a wonderful evening, Dexter. I quite enjoyed myself with you." I said with a smile.

"I should be thanking you. You really helped me out there. I appreciate your help, and I too did have a wonderful time." He grinned. "We should do this again. You know, if you want to."

I giggled as I leaned in and pecked his cheek. "I would love to, Dexter." I saw a his cheeks brighten into a blush.

"O-okay," he nodded.

"Bye, Dex." I giggled.

"Thanks once again, Isabella. I'm pretty sure other girls would just say no to me. But you didn't. And I think my friend would laugh at me about it if I didn't. So yeah, thanks. I really owe you one." He said and then he kissed my cheek. I watched him walk away before unlocking my door and heading inside.

Just then, I realized I was still wearing his jacket. I ran out of my room and down the hall, but it was too late. He was already gone. I'll have to give it to him tomorrow. With a sigh, I walked back and settled his jacket on a chair next to my bed.

Hi! Just a reminder to don't forget to vote! Thank you for all your love and support! ❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

126K 3.9K 28
Andromeda Bowstrings (Annie for short) was an odd girl. Her eyes a bright purple, her hair a silver color, and her wardrobe flamboyant, full of clot...
53.5K 1.2K 16
(Y/n) Ella, daughter of Cinderella and Prince Charming. She is the youngest of the Ella children, and the only one that will take the role of Cindere...
8.3K 122 28
I've never understood, how she could be so cruel, the Red Queen. I know the inside story of her. I'm her daughter. I'm nothing like my mother, I'm th...
707 102 33
After tragedy, Eryn Kingsly finds an old bracelet that transports her to a strange world called Underland. The Red Queen, then the White Queen, both...