Little Things

By dwtsslut

"BITCH YOU ACTUALLY SUCK ASS HOLY SHIT" "You'd beg for my ass and you know it" When her simple playful commen... More

001
002
003
004
005
006
007
008
09
010
011
012
013
014
015
016
017
018
019
020
021
022
023
024
025
026
027
028
029
030
031
032
033
034
035
036
037
038
039
040
041
042
043
044
045
046
048
049
050
051
052
053
054
055
056
057
058
059
060

047

182 6 5
By dwtsslut

My eyes barely open at the bright beam of light coming from our windows. I could feel myself in such a comfortable position but I didn't know what exactly that position was.

My arms and legs were wide open but I could feel something heavy on top of my leg. I was barely even awake when I felt something push my face to knock me into my senses.

My initial reaction was to groan and push whatever pushed me back. But that ended with a groan coming from beside me and doing the same thing. The loop happened over and over again before the hand finally pushed me off the bed.

"Why the fuck are you guys yelling at each other?" Kai says by the doorframe with a mug in their hand.

"She keeps pushing my hand"
"HE PUSHED MY FACE"

"Okay to be fair, Daphne you were on top of him like the entire night so give him a break" They laughed, walking away from the living room. "I'm gonna go play uno with Sylvee if you need me"

I was still sat on the floor and Nick was laying comfortably on the sofa bed. Despite being pushed off the bed and smacked harshly in the face, I gotta say that sleeping next to him was really comfortable. Maybe not next to him but sleeping on him was really comfortable.

"Get off the floor, idiot" Nick mutters. His eyes were still closed but I guess he opened them and just saw me sat on the floor. "Get back in here"

I got up, patting myself down before going back in. He gladly accepted me and wrapped his hands around my torso before going back to sleep.

I wasn't tired anymore because the impact my body had to the floor really woke me up faster than any of my alarms. I just grabbed my phone went through messages and some socials.

-

Erin 👩‍❤️‍💋‍👩

HOWS UR DATE WITH
NICK??

OH SHIT ITS 4 AM AND
CLAY SAID HE ISNT HOME
YET

OH DANG ARE YOU GUYS
FUCKING??

MBMB DONT ANSWER THAT

IM SO PROUD OF YOU 😍

okay i should really stop texting
you at 4 in the morning expecting
a response

OKAY ITS 9 AM AND ARE U AWAKE

damn u aren't?

HELLO ITS 10 AM AND
IM BARELY AWAKE

DAPHNE HOWS UR DATE

GOOD

HE SLEPT IN THE LIVING
ROOM WITH ME AND PUSHED
ME OFF THE BED

BRO 😭

wish i was joking 💀

what are u guys doing rn

he called me an idiot for sitting on the
floor after he pushed me and so i went
back next to him

now he's just asleep again while cuddling
me

dude i remember my first
date with george

he was so scared to even
hold me like he's never
held a woman before

it was like after prom and
he stayed at my house bc
his mom would be mad about
him passing his curfew anyways

tbh george does look like he's never
touched a woman before you

he hasn't so now i'm the only
woman he's touched ☺️

dude look what george sent
me just rn on insta

my guy is desperate for boobs 💀

OH YEAH

DYK LAST NIGHT NICK WAS TRYING
SO HARD TO SEE MY BOOBS

i mean it was my fault for suggesting it
but we ended up making out instead so he
didn't get the boobies

if i asked for boobies would
you give pics?

100% yes

-

"Oh so Erin asks for boobs and she gets them, but I get a sloppy make out session that gets me hard without going further?"

"Stop peeping at our chat, dickhead" I pressed the phone against my chest while he laughs behind me. "Your friends are looking for you"

"I know, I can see every notification pop up about how Erin wouldn't send George a titty pic and how Clay is hyping me up for staying the night" Nick groaned, sitting up on the bed. "Party tomorrow at Alex's place if you want me to pick you up"

"Ooh okay! I'll ask Kai-"

"Kai goes with a car in case you and Nick get drunk" Kai cuts me off from behind us. "Sorry, I'm just here at the perfect times"

"Okay so Nick picks me up and you follow his car with your own" The plan was simple. "Unless I just go ride with Kai-"

"Fuck no, I'm showing you off to everyone"

"My god, just get married at this point" Kai scoffs, making their footsteps very evident while going up the stairs.

With the fact Nick and I weren't official, the last statement of Kai brought us into silence. I was fiddling with the corner of the pillow while he was tapping the back of his phone.

"Well I guess I have to get going-"
"Yeah, you should"

I helped him out the door and he begins hopping on his one foot that had a shoe. It was a funny sight honestly.

"I'll see you tomorrow" He awkwardly pulled me in for a kiss. When our lips were less than inches away from each other, we hear someone clear their throat from above us.

"Hurry up and stop hoarding my best friend bro, we need to stream" Kai yells from their bedroom above us.

"Right.. Tomorrow" He gives me a quick peck before making his way to his car.

I felt so giddy and happy with everything going on. I can feel my lips curve into a smile, making me bite down my lower lip to hide it. I felt like jumping so much just out of happiness as he drove away.

"Get up here, we need to stream in two hours and you take forever to shower"

I ignored what they said and watched his car drive away, getting farther and farther.

"Now, Daph"

"SHUT THE FUCK UP" I yell at them before going back into the house.

I took a quick shower and made myself presentable enough to be in front of a camera. My make up was the usual and my outfit was basically just a top. I don't always wear bottoms during streams because they can't see me anyways.

"Girls, gays, and theys, how are you!" I say as my chat slowly started to roll in. "Creepy old men who want to fuck me, get out of my chat"

user oh damn she's happy today
user HI DAFFY
user she's happier than usual this feels wrong
user IM GAY

"Why does someone always come out in my chat every time I start a stream?" I laugh to myself while reading the chat.

"Maybe because you're like the gay icon of the Valorant category of Twitch" Kai jokes in the discord call

"Can you like shut the fuck up"

"I DIDNT EVEN DO ANYTHING YET"

"Yeah well you're already pissing me off" I rolled my eyes, looking back at my chat.

user LMAO KAI ISNT EVEN DOING ANYTHING AND DAPH IS ALREADY MAD
user GAY
sapnap hi
user LEAVE KAI ALONE LMAO
user kai is that one friend everyone is mad at for no reason

"HI N- SAPNAP" I shriek as I see his name pop up in chat "How's your day?"

"Oh my fucking god, I can't escape him" Kai groans in annoyance on the other end

user bro just ignored all of us </3
user who's sapnap? sorry i'm new
user @user hes her coder who used to be really active in her chat before and now he's back :]]
user SAPNAPS BACK???
sapnap im good wbu? :)

"KEEP IT IN FUCKING DMS BRO" Kai yells into their microphone "THESE MOTHERFUCKERS DO THIS SHIT OFF CAMERA"

"I'm still single by the way, it's an ongoing joke about me dating Sapnap" I immediately retaliated to what Kai said. People would probably be mad I was dating someone and that it was a guy who happens to code for me.

user sure
user u suck at lying btw
user @sapnap care to confirm
sapnap 🤐
user @sapnap WHAT DOES THAT MEAN

"Stop it, boundaries bitches" I rolled my eyes but still kept my word. I don't like my love life being put into public unless I'm the one that puts it out there. It wasn't the first time being shipped with Nick occurred, we've done it before. The thing was that we were more friends than love interests before.

"Yes! Follow her brownies guys!" Kai added in, joking but keeping the serious topic. "No but seriously, Daph isn't comfortable with people talking about her love life in chat. Know the difference between friends and fan"

Kai and I continued the stream playing all kinds of different games for a couple hours. The chat completely stopped talking about Nick and my mods were telling me he lurked the entire time.

"Chat, I'm ending in a couple minutes. Let's just chat for a bit before I go to bed" I look over at the corner of my screen and see the time say 7:53 pm.

Kai left about an hour ago and started doing their own things. I've been live for about 5 hours and don't plan on lasting any longer.

user what's your favorite color?
user can we edit you?
user can we have a full boundaries list to be safe?
user is sapnap ever gonna join a stream? even at least discord call?

"Okay chill, one at a time. My favorite color is coral, yes you can edit me and.. Hang on, I can create a list right now" I opened a blank word document and started sharing it to my chat.

"First we have the basics, no doxxing, no sexualizing and all that. By the way, being called hot ironically is fine with me by the way. Don't call me mommy though, fucking kinky ass whores. Anyways, no bringing up anything related to my personal life, that includes anything related to dating. You guys are free to call me Daffy or Daphne, I don't mind. I want to clear it out now that I am openly cisgender and bisexual so I don't find it invasive if someone asks my sexuality and yes you may tell people I am bisexual if they ask" I continued listing boundaries, which were just showing basic human decency, and let my chat take their screenshots.

"Another question I saw was asking if Sapnap was gonna ever be in one of my streams. I'm okay with him being on my streams so it's up to him, chat" I told them.

user @sapnap is lurking
user @sapnap are u??
user SAPNAP AND DAPHNE STREAM PLS
sapnap im down :))

"Well there you guys have it! I'll plan a stream with him one time in the future. I'm going to bed so good night or morning- or afternoon? I don't know and I don't care. Have a nice day or night or.. Fuck this shit, someone write me an outro that fits every fucking time zone so I don't have to make one on the spot. Tag me if you ever make one on Twitter! Bye guys!"

user BYE DAFFY
user BYE DAFFNY
user @user her name is spelt as Daphne btw
user @user so why is her name LaffyDaffy and not LaffyDaphne?

"Okay chat, LaffyDaffy comes from my favorite candy LaffyTaffy so I didn't put LaffyDaphne because that's just sounds so bad and really weird.." I laughed as my chat continued to say bye. "Okay I'm actually ending now so good bye!"

I end my stream and go onto stream summary page to check my analytics. My community was growing rapidly and I was proud of how far I've come.

I lightly jump as I heard my phone's loud ringer blare beside my mouse. I pick it up and see Nick's caller ID in front of me.

"Hello?"

"Hi, I missed you! Couldn't call for like 5 hours and wanted to die"

"You're so dramatic, you were watching me the entire time"

"Yes and you should be thankful you have a supportive viewer with over one hundred thousand channel points"

"That's like half my og community. Also party tomorrow, don't forget that"

"Of course I won't. I'll be there early in the morning even if the party starts at like 6 pm so I could help you get ready"

"Bye help, you mean watch me dress up and put make up while smiling on my bed?"

"Precisely. I love watching you get ready"

"You love me too much"

"Don't act like you don't feel the same way"

God I hate when he's right.

-

a/n: look at my babygirl

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.2K 398 12
"Dude..." Sapnap exasperated, "So you guys had a moment like that and you can't even get in touch with her? What if, like, what if that was fate?" "Y...
815K 19.4K 27
𝐈𝐍 π–π‡πˆπ‚π‡ (𝐘/𝐍)πˆπ’π‚π‘π˜πˆππ† 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐒𝐀𝐏𝐍𝐀𝐏 𝐆𝐄𝐓 π’π‡πˆπππ„πƒ π“πŽπ†π„π“π‡π„π‘ 𝐁𝐘 𝐅𝐀𝐍𝐒 𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍 π“π‡πŽπ”π†π‡ π“π‡π„π˜ πƒπŽοΏ½...
422K 8.4K 25
in a 𝕨𝕠𝕣𝕝𝕕 where ᴛᴑᴏ streamers ➨ 𝘧𝘒𝘭𝘭 for each other via a 𝐫𝐚𝐒𝐝 β†£βœ― and find much more in π’Έπ‘œπ“‚π“‚π‘œπ“ƒ than they'd π–Šπ–›π–Šπ–— expect if w...
202K 2.9K 13
alrr dream and reader let's go. Smut will happen but not until a huge while. enjoy:) UPDATE! 1.3 K READS! OMG, I LOVE Y'ALL SO MUCH IT MEANS SO DAMN...