ARRANGE BUT FAIRLY (Completed)

By abhigya_1

is about abhigya peeps in to know more More

Hating Him As Boss And loving Him As Husband
Getting Addicted
Is problems Getting Started?
I Trust My Wife
We Are In It Together
Tanu Is Gone Forever

ARRANGED BUT FAIRLY

483 38 22
By abhigya_1

Thanks for the votes and comments means a lot.

Why are you following me.
Ask abhi.

Glad you're here today my boss was so rude with me.
Complain pragya.

For what reason tell me I'll show him you're the great abhishek mehra's wife.
He said controlling his laugh.

It because of small mistake.

Oh really small mistake?

Yeah you know he's not just boss but monster in my life he said from now till next three months I won't get pay.

Don't worry I'll give you more than that your boss pay and the next time he'll scold you like that shout back and say whatever it's your husband will pay, how dare him to shout at my wife.
He said hugging her pragya laugh and say.

Love you suniye

Love you more baby.
He said kissing her.

The next day at office

Bulbul get surprise to see abhigya having lunch happily at his office both feeding each other.
She silently close it without both knowledge.

Later pragya came out.

I think your husband is in a good mood today.
Said bulbul and pragya ask why.

Because I saw you both having lunch.

We always do even yesterday we did maybe is your first time you've seen us.

Yeah.

He's coming, go back to your cabin before he'll shout at us.
Said pragya and bulbul leave abhi came and stand beside pragya touching her shoulder pragya look up to her surprise abhi kiss her.
She gabs in shock looking around to see if anyone see them.
But they're all busy including bulbul.

Stop everything and let's go home.
Said abhi taking the pen she's using from her.

Is everything alright?

Yes it's except you.
He said pulling her and tell his assistant to take over bulbul Wonder why abhigya going home that early.

With abhigya the moment pragya get in the car abhi start kissing her.

Did you made me stop work because of this?
Ask pragya pushing him.

Yeah is there e problem?

Pragya look at him with shock.
Abhi laugh and say just kidding.

I just got this message from your doctor.
He said showing it to her, she look at herself and then the report again.

Is it true?
She ask with happy tears abhi said yes wiping them and hug her.

Why didn't she tell me only last week I went for pregnancy test.

Because she was waiting to surprise us, she founds out last month but gave us fake report.

Why is she giving it to us now?

Because is our marriage anniversary oh means you've it forgotten?

Pragya bite her tongue abhi hold her chin making her look up and bite her lower lip.

Ouch!
Shout pragya who was expecting kiss

Sorry that's for forgotten our anniversary.
Pragya glares at him hearing this.

Why I don't feel like am pregnant?

Why?

Because I've never feel weak or feel any kind of illness am still normal like before unlike previous one.

But I don't think you saw your period last month or this month.

Yeah you're right though I haven't seen it.

I don't want any bad eyes on you so am taking you home, you won't come to office till our baby is born.

Am just two months see am very alright this time it's OK I won't tell anyone am pregnant once it started showing then I won't come again.

No pragya don't be stubborn you won't step your feet to this office till after delivery.

Pragya nodded sadly and abhi drive her home.

They reach mehra mansion dadis and sarla get happy with the news

with abhigya.

Why are you silent?
Ask abhi

Nothing.

Don't lie to me.

Am thinking about how am going to manage the boredom.

That won't happen I won't go to office everyday unless I've something important to do there.

But suniye why you don't want me at the office?is it because of what happened in the past?

No

Then what suniye nothing will happen this time I promise me or our baby won't get hurt after all there's no tanu in our life.

But...

But what suniye please.

Ok..

The next day both go to the office as usual it continue till month her belly start to show so bulbul find out and get happy for her.

Why are you so quite is there anything wrong?
Ask abhi.

Am fine just confused with some income.
She said with smile and abhi go back to his office.

Oh now I understand why he's not being rude anymore.
Said bulbul.

Yeah he treat me as a wife when am pregnant.

It's so hard to understand him.
Said bulbul and pragya smile.

PURAB
shout bulbul and her voice echoing the office, she run to him and hug him.
Abhi came out of his office and smile seeing purab reaction.

Did you know him?
Ask pragya.

Yeah he's my childhood friend he moved to abroad with his parents months ago he told me about bulbul, both were lovers but lost in touch with each other.
I didn't tell him I work with bulbul I ask him to come then we both will search for her aren't this big surprise?
Abhi ask with smile and pragya say yes it's.

It's OK miss bulbul you can move out with him we're here to work not to romance.

Oh really? But I've seen you and your wife countless times romancing so I think it's a place for romance too.
She said in serious tone.

You're fired!
Said abhi.

Thank you, purab let's go.

Am so sorry abhi I've to go now.
Said purab and leave with bulbul,abhi look at pragya she look somewhere controlling her laugh and get back to work.

Months later now pragya is eight Months three weeks so they've stop going to office pubul are taking over now they're officially married planning to move abroad after abhigya resumes.

You were strong throughout the months but now that you need that strength you're weak.
Said abhi looking at her pale face and sit beside on the bed pragya made him lay and adjust herself in his embrace abhi Caresse her.

It because my time is nearly.
She said with smile.

Abhi pick a glass of juice from a nearby table and give it to her.

No I don't want it.

Is not for you but my baby come on drink it.
He said making her drink pragya made a face but abhi ignore.

Now you can sleep.
He said after she finished the juice.

Am not sleepy

It's OK I'll help you.
He started running fingers on her head like massaging she smile enjoying it and fall asleep.

Week later they welcome twins boy and girl abhigya is surprise as they know is only one.

See he have come back to us with his sister.
Said pragya referring to their first child.

Yes.
Said abhi with happy tears, later pragya get discharge and go home with the kids, dadis get happy to see them.

Abhi became a responsible Father as well as husband sarla is so happy for her daughter.

Abhi resumed work month after her delivery.

I think more than me someone is very tired.
He said after freshen up looking at pragya who's all the time yawning.

Yeah both didn't sleep together, one will be awake when the other is sleeping.
Said pragya.

Am here you can take rest I'll manager them.
He said taking the girl saying how much he have miss her.

Oh so you didn't miss my boy?

I do but not more than my princess.
He said giving her daughter kisses pragya glare at him and sleep

Days, weeks and months passed pragya first day at work after delivery abhi help her pack all the things they'll need and leave.

AT OFFICE

They keep troubling pragya with this she can't do anything she is looking for abhi to come and take maybe one but he didn't.

Mrs mehra am waiting.
Said abhi, pragya look at a file she haven't finished abhi came out and see her feeding the boy.

Mrs better get yourself a baby sitter or leave them to their father before coming to my office.

Suniye I think he's having a fever.
She said worried.

Who is suniye and what should I do about your child having a fever?

Stop this abhi is your child too don't start that your drama see how his temperature have gone high all you care is your work.
She said getting emotional abhi ignored her though he's hurt.
She call their driver to pick her from office, she take them and start to leave abhi call her, she look at him with tearful eyes.

Abhi take his son yeah his temperature is high.
He take the girl too asking pragya to go and continue her work she said no and follow abhi to his big new office,
Pragya smile seeing he have made arrangement for the kids already.

I've call the doctor he'll be here soon don't worry he'll be fine.
Said abhi.

let's do this bring everything here we'll share my office so that we can manage with the kids, pragya get happy hearing this just then the doctor came and check their son she said it because his tooth are coming she prescribe medicine and leave abhi send someone to get the medicine abhi ask pragya to do her work he'll look after them.

Am sorry suniye I shouldn't have said that.

It's OK do your work we'll talk when we get home.
He said feeding their daughter.
I think my princess wanna work with daddy.
Said abhi seeing no improvement in her sleeping.

Give her to me.
Said pragya but abhi said no and adjusted her on his lap and start his work pragya smile looking at them.

Later at home after making the kids sleep.

He's fine now suniye.
Said pragya

Yeah.
He said back hugging her.

I was too rude to my boss today.

Yeah he called and explain to me, you could've come to my office and leave them there instead of fighting with your boss.

Yeah am really sorry for that please apologize on my behalf before I get fired.
She said with smile.

Don't worry he have forgiven you already after all you're the great abhishek mehra's wife.
He said nuzzling and touching her sensitive parts making her moans his name.

I miss you.
Said abhi.

I miss you more.

Oh really and you never tell me.

Hmm yeah.
She said facing him and take his lips for kiss they keep smooching and fall on the bed abhi sack her breast pragya gabs in shock.

Suniye what are you doing.

Can't you see?

I can but am surprise.
She said with blush dadis shout for them to come out for dinner so pragya push abhi and get up pulling down her top and leave, abhi smile and follow her.

Am full dadis.
Said pragya when dadis try to feed her.

Pragya you haven't even finished half of your plate, eat well you breastfeed two kids.
Said sarla.

I make it three.
That just slip from his mouth.
Pragya who's drinking water choke hearing this from abhi dadis and sarla look at him with shock his facial expression made them laugh.

I think I said nothing wrong?
Said abhi covering his embarrassment.

No beta after all you're a man and man will always be man.
Said dadis giving sarla HiFi pragya leave the dining follow by abhi making them laugh more.

With abhigya

You shouldn't have said that after all is only today you did that.
Said pragya

Yeah and I know I'll continue doing that so there's nothing wrong with what I said just asked you to eat well.

Pragya didn't mind him and get on the bed to sleep abhi joined her and start his romance he made her topless pragya cover her breast abhi laugh taking off her hand and fill his cheeks with breast milk.

What's so special in this suniye.
She said pulling herself from him.

It taste great now I understand why your son like it so much.

Yeah it's for him not yours.

Point to be notice i paid the bride price not him.

I won't mind you goodnight.
She said turning to sleep abhi cuddles her saying sweet dream, she smile and sleep.

During the night the kids wake up and end up at the middle of abhigya that is when they're in the mood to play spoiling abhigya sleep The next morning dadis and sarla go to their room to check on them as they're getting late for office but didn't get the heart to wake them seeing how they look perfect with the kids at the middle.

I've never seen arrange marriage as fairly as this.
Said sarla.

Yeah if this is a book I would've name is ARRANGED BUT FAIRLY.
she said with smile screen freeze on abhigya with the twins and dadis and sarla smiling face.

THE END

Special thanks to everyone that support this story stay bless and merry Christmas as well😘😘

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

11.6K 992 12
This short story is based on friendship and family... is this a love story... please peep in to know more...
22.8K 1.7K 43
A love story with many twist n turns peep into know about it πŸΌπŸ¦‹
19.4K 566 8
just peep in to know more.The current track of kkb.
23.9K 1.8K 26
This is an Abhigya short story...Peep in to see the play of destiny in abhigya's lives..