𝘀𝘁𝗮𝗿𝗰𝗿𝗼𝘀𝘀𝗲𝗱, seojun

By -jamjoon

━━ she looks just like a dream. 坏运气的. ( han seojun x fem oc ). More

intro
playlist
zero. prologue
one. buttons

cast

359 16 19
By -jamjoon

stubborn juliet !
JI RYUNG !

❝ MATH CAN KISS MY ASS !

‎ ‎

NAME ━━ ji ryung (지륭).

AGE ━━ 18

BP ━━ daejeon, korea

HOME ━━ seoul, korea
(previously daejeon, korea)

BIRTHDAY ━━ feb. 06

ZODIAC ━━ aquarius

HEIGHT ━━ 173.02 cm (5'7)

E/C ━━ brown

H/C ━━ brown

APPEARANCE ━━ ji ryung is often mistaken for a boy due to her short messy hair, lack of makeup, and athleticism. her face is covered in a multitude of freckles, which earns her a lot of criticism from the old folks that eat at her family's restaurant. her brown eyes are always curious and even though she isn't fond of school, teachers love the way her eyes sparkle at a concept she enjoys. she has a lean build due to swimming, and it's usually hidden behind slightly baggy/oversized clothing, or mostly anything comfortable.

PERSONALITY ━━ esfp; ryung is very outgoing and bright, and is especially good at carrying a conversation on her own. her sweetness is adored by her peers, but her sass is ever present, especially when with her friends. she likes when everyone is involved, and hates leaving people out accidentally. ryung is the type of person to include as much people in her plans as possible to minimize accidentally hurting someone's feelings unintentionally. because of her friendly nature, the teen fits in with almost everyone without needing to stay on one group at all times.

HISTORY ━━ after han seojun arrives back at school, ji ryung finds herself entangled in his life after a fateful encounter that involves him and showing up at her family's restaurant on the advice that the food there is good. to her shock, she stumbles upon the table he and his friends are sitting at as their waiter, and despite their initial differences, grow closer as time passes. though fate tries to keep the two apart, their story proves to be written among the stars and prevails.

RELATIONSHIPS ━━ choi sua, kang sujin, lim jugyeong, lee suho (mostly one-sided), yoon jihun/na jaeun/bae subin/song chaewon (swim team), ji yoojun (father), man heiryun (mother), han seojun (love interest).

NICKNAMES ━━ jiryu (by sua), ryungie (by jugyeong), ryu (by her parents, friends & seojun), cheese's mom (occasionally by seojun), star (by seojun).

FUN FACTS ━━ ryung is adopted, her adoptive mother is infertile but wanted a child. she was only a few months old when they adopted her from an orphanage/adoption center in daejeon and named her. ryung is allergic to certain types of makeup products so she usually doesn't use it (other than chapstick/lip balm to keep her lips from chapping) or else her face becomes itchy and covered in rashes and bumps. ryung is the captain of the swimming team. she is the unofficial owner of the stray dog that loiters by the restaurant for food (his name is cheese) and shares joint custody of him with han seojun.

FACE CLAIM ━━ lee joo young

romeo... but better !
HAN SEOJUN !

❝ THIS IS SO STUPID !

NAME ━━ han seojun ( 한서준 )

AGE ━━ 18

BP ━━ seoul, korea

HOME ━━ seoul, korea

BIRTHDAY ━━ jan. 19

ZODIAC ━━ capricorn

HEIGHT ━━ 187 cm (6'1)

E/C ━━ brown

H/C ━━ black

APPEARANCE ━━ han seojun is tall, with striking dark eyes and sharp features that give him an intimidating aura. he's thin and lanky, towering over most of his classmates. seojun's hair is in a mullet style, and he wears multiple earrings and rings, giving him a rugged bad boy-like appearance. seojun is incredibly attractive, often times using that to his advantage in order to make a certain swim team captain flustered.

PERSONALITY ━━ istp; he acts like the typical bad-boy but his true persona is nothing alike. most of the time he's extremely considerate and compassionate towards others, masking it as annoyance. although hardheaded, he cares deeply for those close to him. seojun typically doesn't wear his feelings on his sleeve, and only a few select know much about him, but he isn't as cold as he makes himself out to be.

HISTORY ━━ it all began because seojun's friends were hungry. a restaurant, a freckled girl who was too pushy for her own good, and some delicious food later, seojun finds there may be enough space left in his heart to fit the girl in. if not, she seems to have already made herself at home within it.

RELATIONSHIPS ━━ han gowoon (sister), lee mihyang (mother) jeong seyeon, lee suho (formerly), kim chorong, his goons (unnamed), ji ryung (love interest)

NICKNAMES ━━ cheese's dad (by ryung, jokingly), jun (by ryung, occasionally).

FUN FACTS ━━ he first started going to ryung's family restaurant because his friends said the food was good, but soon he just went alone because she was always there. usually when he glares at ryung he's actually squinting to try and count her freckles. seojun doesn't mind being dragged around by her, because usually she knows all the good places in town. he used having to feed cheese (the dog) as an excuse for being around the restaurant and to spend more time with ryung during the beginning of their friendship.

FACE CLAIM ━━ hwang inyeop

EXTRAS

THE SWIM TEAM !
YOON JIHUN, nam joohyuk
NA JAEUN, park boyoung
BAE SUBIN, kim saeron
SONG CHAEWON, jung hoyeon
+OTHERS

‎ ‎ ‎THE PARENTS !
JI YOOJUN, lee byunghun
MAN HEIRYUN, lee minjung

LEE SUHO, cha eunwoo
LIM JUGYEONG, moon gayoung
HAN GOWOON, yeo jooha
CHOI SUA, kang minah
KANG SUJIN, park yoona
JEONG SEYEON, kang chanhee
+
THE REST OF THE TRUE
BEAUTY CAST AS
THEMSELVES !

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1M 35.6K 62
𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐑𝐆𝐈𝐑𝐋 ──── ❝i just wanna see you shine, 'cause i know you are a stargirl!❞ 𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇 jude bellingham finally manages to shoot...
1.3M 54.6K 100
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
126K 4.5K 39
❝ if I knew that i'd end up with you then I would've been pretended we were together. ❞ She stares at me, all the air in my lungs stuck in my throat...
1M 40K 93
𝗟𝗼𝘃𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗵𝗲𝗿 𝘄𝗮𝘀 𝗹𝗶𝗸𝗲 𝗽𝗹𝗮𝘆𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 𝗳𝗶𝗿𝗲, 𝗹𝘂𝗰𝗸𝗶𝗹𝘆 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝗵𝗲𝗿, 𝗔𝗻𝘁𝗮𝗿𝗲𝘀 𝗹𝗼𝘃𝗲 𝗽𝗹𝗮𝘆𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 �...