๐๐จ๐ค๐ž๐ฆ๐จ๐ง: ๐‡๐ž๐ซ๐จ๐ข๐œ...

ฮ‘ฯ€ฯŒ Fun_Is_Infinite

[HIATUS UNTIL COMPLETION OF EXAMS] ๐๐๐‡๐€ ๐— ๐๐จ๐ค๐ž๐ฆ๐จ๐ง โ๐Œ๐š๐ง๐ฒ ๐ฆ๐š๐ง๐ฒ ๐ฒ๐ž๐š๐ซ๐ฌ ๐š๐ ๐จ, ๐ก๐ฎ๐ฆ๐š๏ฟฝ... ฮ ฮตฯฮนฯƒฯƒฯŒฯ„ฮตฯฮฑ

A/N
~Pokemon: Heroic Adventures~
#001
#002
#003
#004
#005
#006
#007
#008
#009
Quotev!
#010
#011
#012
#013
#014
#015
#016
#017
#018
#019
~Halloween Special 1~
~Halloween Special 2~
#019.5
#020
#020.5
#021
#022
#023
#025
References - BATCH 1 -
~ Ash Ketchum Special ~
#026
#027
~ New fanfiction ~
#028
#029
#030
#031
#031.5
#032
#033
#034
#035
#036
#037
#038
#038.5
#039
#040
Christmas Special: Capturing Santa Claus!
#041
#042
#043
#044
#045
#045.5
References - BATCH 2 -

#024

2.7K 115 89
ฮ‘ฯ€ฯŒ Fun_Is_Infinite

"You know Pokemon have different abilities? People are like that two. Everyone has different potentials"

- NPC trainer (Gold/Silver/Crystal)

Before we begin, this chapter of Pokemon Heroic Adventures is brought to you by Forever Dreaming Transcripts.

Do you ever wish for a transcript which has all MHA episodes up to the fifth season? Well guess what. F.D does!

#not-sponsered

I've just been using this to help assist in the creation of the USJ or Sports Festival arc, incase you don't wish to go rewatch the episodes to do so. If you want to do so two, head down to this link.

https://transcripts.foreverdreaming.org/viewforum.php?f=1419

Here's the link. Now lets read.

(L/N) stood at the left of Midoriya. Ochaco stood at the right of Midoriya, while Tokoyami stood at the center. Midoriya, being the ringleader, sat ontop of the three, wearing the million point headband.

As the countdown started, Midoriya looked to his team for reassurance.

"Ochaco?" Midoriya asked.

"Right!" She responded.

"(L/N)?"

"Leave it to me!" (L/N) responded, enlargening the pokeball.

"Tokoyami?"

"Yes!" He said.

"Alright. Here we go." (Y/N) muttered.

As the countdown reached zero, all teams had sprinted for first place. There was only one thing they could do.

"Run away!" Midoriya called, as the trio had started moving, avoiding any possible attacks. Amist the chaos, (Y/N) noticed a giant puddle heading towards her team. There was only one thing she could do.

"Pikachu, use thunderbolt!" She cried, as a shadowed figure appeared behind Midoriya, jumping off his head. It was revealed to be Pikachu.

"Pika... chu!" A shock of lightning directed towards the quickly softening floor, stopping it from progressing.

"Continue running!" (Y/N) shouted, snapping her team out of their daze, as they continued moving.

"Wow! Pikachu's amazing (Y/N)!" Midoriya had stars in his eyes. It was obvious he wished to write something down.

Nobody noticed the scowl Uraraka sent towards (Y/N) and Pikachu

"Pika pika!" Pikachu smiled, before it continued guarding, looking around. A tounge outstretched, reaching for Midoriya when he wasn't looking. Pikachu noticed and grabbed the tongue.

"Use thunderbolt!" (Y/N) called, as Pikachu jumped in the air, redirecting it's electricity to the holder on the tounge.

It ended up being Tsuyu and her team, as they were shocked.

"I-isn't that rough..." Mineta thought.

"Wow! What a small yet powerful creature! Can you tell us what it is?" Present Mic voice asked, as more mechanical whirring was heard in the background.

"Pikachu, the Mouse Pokemon. An electric type. Pikachu that can generate powerful electricity have cheek sacs that are extra soft and super stretchy." A pokedex recited.

"Pssh! He could never be better than me!" Meowth's voice rang through.

"Please, Meowth." Kami muttered.

Cameras flashed, as more and more people became intruiged at the girl who could control the crea- Pokemon.

Pokemon. It has a nice ring to it.

"Damn. Another creature." Tetsutetsu muttered. "It doesn't matter, we'll still gain the points!"

"Hmm... I wonder what would happen if I copy the quirk." Monoma thought to himself, eyeing the Pokemon trainer, who skidded and sidestepped to help Midoriya dodge all the attacks heading his way.

"Jirou!" Hagakure called out.

"Right!" She said, her earphones flying towards Midoriya.

"Pikachu, iron tail!" (Y/N) called. Pikachu's electric shaped tail turned iron, hitting away the earphone jacks, and leaving a little dent in them.

"Damn that creature!" Jirou growled, her flustered state rising.

Explosions rang out, as Bakugo flew. 

"Dark Shadow!" Tokoyami called out.

"Alright!" Dark Shadow went to defend.

He hit an explosion on Tokoyami's Dark Shadow, but just as he started falling, Sero's tape caught him before they could be disqualified.

Soon after, his headband got stolen. Classic.

"Ouch!" Dark Shadow cried out in pain.

"Thanks, I don't think Pikachu would have handled that as well as Dark Shadow" (Y/N) complimented, much to the shock to PIkachu.

"Pika Pika!" Pikachu shouted. (Y/N) sweatdropped.

"Oops, sorry." She said. Tokoyami smiled at the interaction. In a way, they remind him of himself and Dark Shadow.

"Class B had a long-term strategy that involved throwing the qualifier, huh? It's true that they could leave a stronger impression by overturning the mood that favored Class A before the sports festival started."

And just as Midoriya thought it was safe to continue running, he and his team ended up being stopped by Todoroki and his team.

(Y/N) glared at Todoroki. But He was mainly sharing a glare with Izuku, as well as sometimes eyeing the Pikachu who stood on his shoulder.

"Pika pika..."

"I'll be taking that headband Midoriya." Todoroki said.

"Pika pika!" Pikachu challenged.

"Alright then, come at us!" (Y/N) taunted.

"Boss! Mrs Agrona! Mr Akuma! You must come and see this!" A grunt shouted, putting on the television. The three admins were quietly discussing before the grunt came in. Agrona got up from her seat, giving the grunt an annoyed glare.

"Why have you disturbed us?" Agrona asked, glaring into the sould of the grunt, who shook in her presence.

"Now now Agrona, this grunt must have a reason for calling us, do you?" Akuma asked. The grunt nodded, shaking at his intense stare, that said a lot of things about the man.

He will kill him if it's nothing important.

"H-here!" He said, putting on the TV. It showed the Sports Festival.

"Well well, is that it? All I see is that damned UA festival?" Akuma said, fiddling with a device. The grunt gulped, knowing that that device actually held his life in it's hand.

"Wait, zoom into that part." Agrona ordered, as the grunt complied, zooming in to show (Y/N), who was with Pikachu during the calvary battle. The trio's eyes widened. Not once did they consider that others would be able to use Pokemon.

"Woah, would you look at that." Akuma muttered. "I never knew someone would actually be able to use Pokemon other than us."

"Take this seriously." Agrona snarled. "We don't know what this girl is capable of. She'll get in Boss' way!"

The boss simply leaned forward in his chair, a wicked grin on his face. That must have been the girl that those worthless grunts from six months ago were talking about.

"Well, this just got a lot more interesting..."

Daily Question:

What is your favourite poison type?

ฮฃฯ…ฮฝฮญฯ‡ฮตฮนฮฑ ฮ‘ฮฝฮฌฮณฮฝฯ‰ฯƒฮทฯ‚

ฮ˜ฮฑ ฯƒฮฑฯ‚ ฮฑฯฮญฯƒฮตฮน ฮตฯ€ฮฏฯƒฮทฯ‚

623K 18.7K 30
โ๐‘š๐‘ฆ ๐‘๐‘’๐‘ ๐‘ก ๐‘“๐‘Ÿ๐‘–๐‘’๐‘›๐‘‘'๐‘  ๐‘๐‘Ÿ๐‘œ๐‘กโ„Ž๐‘’๐‘Ÿ ๐‘–๐‘  ๐‘กโ„Ž๐‘’ ๐‘œ๐‘›๐‘’ ๐‘“๐‘œ๐‘Ÿ ๐‘š๐‘’.โž โ๐‘ฆ๐‘’๐‘Žโ„Ž, ๐‘– ๐‘˜๐‘›๐‘œ๐‘ค ๐‘ฆ๐‘œ๐‘ข ๐‘–๐‘‘๐‘–๐‘œ๐‘ก.โž โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ” ^^ ๐€ ๐’๐“๐Ž๐‘๏ฟฝ...
3.1K 206 13
ยซ๐™’๐™๐™š๐™ฃ ๐™”/๐™‰ ๐™–๐™ฃ๐™™ ๐™๐™ค๐™™๐™ค๐™ง๐™ค๐™ ๐™ž ๐™–๐™ง๐™š ๐™ข๐™ฎ๐™จ๐™ฉ๐™š๐™ง๐™ž๐™ค๐™ช๐™จ๐™ก๐™ฎ ๐™ ๐™ž๐™™๐™ฃ๐™–๐™ฅ๐™ฅ๐™š๐™™, ๐™ฉ๐™๐™š๐™ฎ ๐™–๐™ง๐™š ๐™ก๐™š๐™›๐™ฉ ๐™ฌ๐™ž๐™ฉ๐™ ๐™ฃ๐™ค ๐™ค๐™ฉ๐™๐™š๐™ง ๐™˜๐™๐™ค๏ฟฝ...
91.6K 3.5K 40
๐€๐Ÿ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ซ๐ž๐ฅ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ฅ๐ž๐ฌ๐ฌ ๐ญ๐ž๐š๐ฌ๐ข๐ง๐ , ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ ๐ž๐ญ๐ญ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐ก๐ข๐ฌ ๐๐ซ๐ž๐š๐ฆ๐ฌ ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐›๐ž๐ข๐ง๐  ๐š ๐ก๐ž๐ซ๐จ ๐›๐š๐ฌ๐ก๐ž๐ ๐จ๐ง ๐›๐ฒ ๏ฟฝ...
92.4K 2.3K 50
(Finished) (ส/ษด), แด€ ส€ษชแด„สœ แด›แด€สŸแด‡ษดแด›แด‡แด… ษขษชส€สŸ, แด‡ษดแด›แด‡ส€แด‡แด… แดœ.แด€ สœษชษขสœ sแด„สœแดแดสŸ แด›สœส€แดแดœษขสœ ส€แด‡แด„แดแดแดแด‡ษดแด…แด€แด›ษชแดษดs แด›แด แด€ษชแด แด›สœแด‡ แด›แดแด˜ แด€ษดแด… แด˜ส€แดแด แด‡ สœแด‡ส€sแด‡สŸา“. แดกสœแด€แด› ษชา“, sสœแด‡ แดแด‡แด› แด€ สœแดแด›-สœแด‡...