Milfy Way | One Shot Story

By womenthusiast

Age is just a number! So.. for the love of MILF. I dedicated this book to all of you Older Women Loversss... More

❊ Author's Note ❊
Narcissa Malfoy | 𝓑𝓮 𝓺𝓾𝓲𝓮𝓽
Bellatrix Lestrange | 𝓨𝓸𝓾'𝓻𝓮 𝓶𝓲𝓷𝓮
Mildred Ratched | 𝓣𝓻𝓮𝓪𝓽𝓶𝓮𝓷𝓽
Polly Gray | 𝓐𝓬𝓽 𝓝𝓸𝓻𝓶𝓪𝓵
Carol Aird | 𝓑𝓸𝓵𝓭
Margaret Tate | 𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓾𝓷𝓾𝓼𝓾𝓪𝓵
Rose Weil | 𝓓𝓸 𝓪𝓼 𝓘 𝓼𝓪𝔂
Rose Weil | 𝓓𝓸 𝓪𝓼 𝓘 𝓼𝓪𝔂 ⁽ᴾᵃʳᵗ ²⁾
Wilhemina Venable | 𝓢𝓬𝓻𝓮𝓪𝓶!
Red Harrington | 𝓐𝓭𝓸𝓻𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓲𝓿𝓸𝓻𝔂
Madame Kali/Evelyn Poole | 𝓣𝓸𝓸 𝓹𝓻𝓮𝓬𝓲𝓸𝓾𝓼..
Julia Hoffman | 𝓦𝓱𝓪𝓽'𝓼 𝔂𝓸𝓾𝓻 𝓼𝓮𝓬𝓻𝓮𝓽?
Grace Hanson | 𝓛𝓮𝓽 𝓶𝓮 𝓽𝓪𝓴𝓮 𝓬𝓪𝓻𝓮 𝓸𝓯 𝔂𝓸𝓾
Grace Hanson | 𝓛𝓮𝓽 𝓶𝓮 𝓽𝓪𝓴𝓮 𝓬𝓪𝓻𝓮 𝓸𝓯 𝔂𝓸𝓾 ⁽ᴾᵃʳᵗ ²⁾
Hela | 𝓦𝓱𝓸 𝓪𝓻𝓮 𝔂𝓸𝓾?
Enid Blyton x Antonia Ashton | 𝓢𝓱𝓮'𝓼 𝓶𝓲𝓷𝓮!
Enid Blyton x Antonia Ashton ⁽ᴾᵃʳᵗ ²⁾ | 𝓜𝓮𝓻𝓻𝔂 𝓧𝓧𝓧𝓶𝓪𝓼
Agent Carter | 𝓖𝓸𝓸𝓭 𝓰𝓲𝓻𝓵
Lady Tremaine | 𝓕𝓪𝓻𝓮𝔀𝓮𝓵𝓵 𝓜𝔂 𝓓𝓮𝓪𝓻
Helena B.C x Tom Felton | 𝓦𝓮𝓷𝓽 𝓽𝓸𝓸 𝓯𝓪𝓻
Debbie Ocean | 𝓦𝓱𝔂 𝓷𝓸𝓽?
Baroness Von Hellman | 𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓷𝓮𝔀 𝓰𝓲𝓻𝓵
Princess Margaret | 𝓒𝓻𝓸𝔀𝓷 𝓙𝓮𝔀𝓮𝓵𝓼
Princess Margaret | 𝓒𝓻𝓸𝔀𝓷 𝓙𝓮𝔀𝓮𝓵𝓼 ⁽ᴾᵃʳᵗ ²⁾
Brie Evantee | 𝓛𝓪𝓼𝓽 𝓦𝓲𝓼𝓱
Cordelia Goode | 𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓢𝓾𝓹𝓻𝓮𝓶𝓮
Joyce Byers | 𝓦𝓻𝓸𝓷𝓰 𝓝𝓾𝓶𝓫𝓮𝓻

Princess Diana | 𝓒𝓱𝓻𝓲𝓼𝓽𝓶𝓪𝓼 𝓓𝓪𝔂

3.7K 90 20
By womenthusiast

A story requested by CordeliasBobHolder
This story supposed to be for Christmas but I was too busy to finish it.. so yeah.. I'm sorry for taking so long and thank you for waiting.. here you goo.. I hope you like it and enjoy your story.. ❤️

✿ ✿ ✿ ✿

Y/n is a young woman who's working as a paediatric nurse at Great Ormond Street Hospital. One day, at one of the hospital events, she met Princess Diana who's served as president of the hospital. They became friends ever since.

Y/n adore Princess Diana even before they met. In her eyes, the Princess is the most beautiful person she has ever seen. She's loving and caring. And her kind soul is just out of this world. She's an amazing human being.

Being a friend of a Princess isn't easy for y/n. It's not just because of annoying protocols and royal rules, it's also because y/n secretly has feelings for the Princess. Her feelings growing since they become a good friend. Y/n know she has to chance to be with Diana but she can't control her feelings for The Princess. Let alone the fact that she's married to Prince Charles, the next King of England, also being in a romantic relationship with Diana seems impossible for y/n.

Little did y/n know, the Princess also has feelings for her but she isn't sure about what will y/n feel if she tell her the truth. Also, she still trying so hard to be loyal to her husband. For her own good and of course her children.

✿ ✿ ✿ ✿

*Phone Rings*

"Y/N!!!!! IT'S FOR YOU!!!" My sister shouts from downstairs.

"WHO IS IT?" I shout back but she didn't answer. "JESSICA, WHO IS IT?" Still no response.

I rolled my eyes and run downstairs. Jessica still holding the phone with a smirk plastered on her face. I furrowed my eyebrows in confusion.

I quickly grabbed the phone from her hand and pushed her away.

Me : "Hello?"

The caller : "Hey y/n. It's me Diana."

Oh lord, I know this voice very damn well. It's Diana. Princess Diana. The royal Diana.

Me : "H-Hello my lady.. what a lovely surprise to get a call from you."

Diana : "Oh please.. drop the formality. It's just me. I called you at the hospital but they said it's your day off so they gave me your number. Anyway.. it's been a long time since we hang out together-"

Me : "Uhmmm.. but.. we met a week ago.. at the hospital? You don't remember?"

Diana : "A week is long enough for me. So shush! What I'm saying is that the reason I'm calling you today is to give you an invitation."

Me : "Invitation?"

Diana : "Yes.. an invitation for a tea with me."

Me : "Well.. uhmm.. Yes.. Yes.. of course. When?"

Diana : "Great! How about tomorrow? At 3?"

Me : "I'm still off tomorrow so yes, I'm okay with that."

Diana : "Perfect! I'll see you tomorrow then?"

Me : "Yes. I'll see you tomorrow!"

Diana : "You don't have to bring anything. Just bring yourself. Okay?!"

Me : "Hahaha okay my lady.."

Diana : "Good. Bye now.."

Me : "Bye bye."

She hung up the phone.

I put the phone down and run back to my room. I closed my door then jumped onto the bed. I can't stop smiling. It's not my first time meeting or hanging out with the Princess but still, the thought of spending time close to her never failed to give me butterflies in my stomach.

The rest of the day went so fast, I spent all my time daydreaming. Thinking what am I going to wear and what will happen tomorrow. I'm super excited.

Morning comes, I woke up pretty late because I couldn't sleep the night before. I eat my breakfast then do some cleaning. I promised my mum to clean the house on my day off. Also, I'm trying to distract myself from thinking too much about the Princess. The excitement started to cause anxiety in me. I need to keep my mind occupied until it's time to get ready.

After a few hours, around 1 pm I finally finished cleaning my house. I decided to take a shower to get rid of the sweat and dust from cleaning. When I'm done showering, I get dressed. I put a nice dress on then do make up and hair. Just a little make up and a simple hairdo.

I look at the clock and it's 2 pm already. I think I should get going since Kensington Palace and my home is kind of far, it's better to leave now and be early than being late. I don't want to make my Princess wait. My Princess.. ahh that word tingled my heart. I continue getting ready, put on my coat and walk downstairs then put my shoes on.

"MUM!! I'M LEAVING!!" I shouted before I open the door and leave.

It took around 40 minutes to get to Kensington Palace. The guard let me in right away. I get out of the car and let one of the guards park my car. It's not my first time here so they don't question me much.

Another one of the guards leads me to Diana's room saying she already waiting for me. I quickly fixed my appearance before entering her room.

The guard opens the door, "Miss y/l/n, Your highness." He said.

After I stepped in, he bow to the Princess and then leave the room.

"Ma'am." I curtsy.

Diana giggled then walked towards me and hugged me.

"It's only us here so.. stop that!" She said, still chuckling.

"Well.."

"Come.. take off your coat and let's start the tea party!!" She said excitedly.

I did as she said while she called her staff to prepare the tea.

We were having tea and talked for over an hour. We talked about the hospital, the Royal Family, her own family, and her precious boys. She always looks so happy and proud when she talks about William and Harry. They're her whole life, her happiness. The love she has for her kids and all the people she loves is just out of this world. It's so pure. What a shame she has to be treated badly by her husband, Prince Charles.

"Do you have any plans for Christmas?" She suddenly asked.

"Hmmm no.. no I don't. But.. I'll be in the hospital all morning. You know.. the hospital going to celebrate Christmas with the patients. After that, I probably go home and watch some movies by myself." I said.

"By yourself? What about your family?" She asked again curiously.

"They'll spend their Christmas at my grandparent's house in Edinburgh." I told her.

She paused for a second. It looks like she's thinking about something. "Can I join you?"

"Pardon? J-Join me?" My eyes widened. She wants to spend Christmas with me? I could feel my face turned red by the thought of it. "I just told you that I don't have any plans for Christmas. Also, I'll be working that day." I laughed nervously.

"I know.. I know.." She leaned her back on the sofa. Her face turned sad. "We'll be celebrating Christmas with the Queen in Norfolk. But Charles will only join us on Christmas Eve. He'll be leaving in the morning to Italy. He said he needs to attend some important invitations. I'm sure he just wants to spend Christmas with Camilla. Who's invited the Royal to their event on Christmas day? Everyone knows they have their tradition. That doesn't make any sense. I'm not that stupid."

"I... I don't know what to say.. I'm sorry he treated you like that. You deserve better." I said.

"Yeah.. that's why I asked if I can join you on Christmas day. I don't want to spend too much time with the Royal Family while one of them, who happened to be my husband, humiliates me like that."

"Yes! Of course! We can spend Christmas day together. I'd be honoured." I replied quickly.

"Really?" She asked and I nodded excitedly. Her happy face starts to come back. She's smiling again. Oh how I love her smiles.. she's so pretty when she smiled..

The conversation lasts for another hour before it got cut off by the ring of her phone. She excuses herself and picks up the phone. The phone call was so short, it was less than five minutes.

She put the phone down and walked back to me. "That was my friend David, he wanted to come over." She said.

"Oh.. right.. well.. it's time for me to leave anyway.." I said. I feel a bit disappointed. I want to spend more time with her.

"Ugh.. to be honest, I rather talk to you for hours than him right now." She sighed.

She disappointed too?

"That's alright.. we'll meet again on Christmas, remember? We can talk as much as we want." I stated.

"That's very true. Alright then. I'll see you soon then?" She gets up and I did the same.

"Yes! I'll see you on Christmas!" I put on my coat and she walked me outside.

I saw the guard open my car door for me when I'm getting closer. I get in my car and he closes the door. I automatically rolled down my window to say goodbye to her.

"Thank you for coming.. I had a great time with you.." she said cheerfully.

"The pleasure is mine, ma'am. Thank you for inviting me." I replied.

"Oh.. wait.. I have a question.. or more like a request for our Christmas plan.. can I pick the movie for us?" She asked.

I smiled. "Of course ma'am."

"What kind of movie you'd like to watch?" She leaned down to my level.

"Hmmm.. well.. I like all kinds of movies so.. surprise me." I challenge her.

"Alright.. I think I already have one in mind." She smirked. I have no idea what's going on in her head but I'm sure I'll enjoy it. "Now off you go. I'm keeping you long enough."

"I don't mind that.. but yeah.. bye now then." I started the car and waved goodbye to her.

"Bye darling." She waved back with her sweet smile.

Darling? Did I hear that right? Darling?? Ohhh my heart..

*Skip to the Christmas Day*

On my way home from the hospital, I went to the shop to get snacks and drinks for me and Diana. I also made cookies for her a few days ago. I'm pretty well prepared for our little party.

We going to watch the movie at my house because that's what Diana wants. She said she wants to spend her time in a place where nothing will remind her of Charles.

It's 3 pm when I hear a car stopping in front of my house. I run to the front door and open it. It's her wearing a red coat and a matching dress. Her smile widened when she saw me. I greet her formally and she just rolled her eyes and chuckled. Then we get inside. She told her bodyguard not to disturb her and stay outside.

"Here.. I got something for you." She handed me a bottle of wine. A fancy and expensive-looking wine. "This one is so good! One of my favourites."

"Thank you. You know you don't have to bring anything." I told her.

"I know. But I still want to give you something. Also.. I think we going to have so much fun tonight, so this is pretty much needed." She laughs.

She take off her coat then I hung it on the coat hanger near the entrance. Then we walked to the living room and I let her sit while I'm preparing the snacks and everything.

"So.. what are we going to watch?" I asked while bringing the tray full of snacks, cookies, and drinks to the living room.

Diana takes out something from her bag and gives it to me. I looked at it and got confused.

"Santa's Claws?" I read out loud the title of the movie. "That's.. very unusual kind of Christmas movie."

"Mhmm.. I just thought.. maybe it'll be more fun if we watch something different. The other Christmas movies are just so boring." She said. "Don't tell me that you are scared of horror movies." She teased.

"Of course not!" I replied. Actually I do.. I easily get scared..

I played the movie and sit next to Diana.

Time passed. The movie gets more intense. I jumped on my seat a few times already. I tried my best to hide it and act cool but I know Diana saw it, I even catch her giggling a few times. A moment later, Diana gets closer to me and holds my hand without saying any words. Her eyes were still focused on the movie. I tried to continue watching the movie but my mind can't stop thinking about her hands holding mine. The butterflies in my stomach erupted. I blushed and smiled like an idiot. Then without me realising, I laid my head on her shoulder comfortably. Am I dreaming?

"Y/n?" Diana said softly.

"Hmm?" I looked up to see her already looking at me intently. I can see her eyes kept staring at my lips then back to my eyes.

She didn't reply but her face getting closer to me, she pursed her lips then everything stopped. At least that's what I feel. I don't know how but all I know is that now, her lips touched mine. I was shocked. I froze.

Noticing that I'm not responding, she pulled back and I could see regrets in her eyes. She panicking.

"I-.. I'm so-"

I pulled her back in and kiss her. I don't want her to regret that kiss. I want her to know that I want to kiss her too. I've been wanting to do this since a long time ago. We kissed passionately. The feeling of her warm and soft lips touching mine is the best feeling I've ever felt. Then when the kiss gets heated, something hits me. The realisation of her being married hits my brain. She's married. She's the wife of a Prince. What the hell am I thinking? I quickly pulled back.

"I-I'm so sorry. I shouldn't do that. I don't know what's come over me. I-.. I'm so sorry." I apologise. Diana didn't say a word and that makes me more nervous. I get up and start pacing around. "What the hell am I thinking? I kissed someone else's wife! I kissed the future king's wife. I'm so stupid. I can't do that to you. I should have known my place. I-"

Diana grabbed my hand, stopped me in my tracks and stand up. She stands right in front of me. Her left hand still holding my right hand and her right hand cupping my face. I have to look up to meet her eyes since I'm shorter than her. "Don't apologise. I started it and I want you to continue. Forget about Charles. He never loved me. All I got from him was pain. I like you from the beginning of our friendship-"

"I-I like you too. I like you a-a lot." I confess.

"You do?" She smiled softly. I could see happiness in her eyes. I just nodded in response. "Good."

Diana leaned in and starts to kiss me again. I kiss her back. Both of her hands now cupped my face while my hands tried to pull her body closer to mine. Within minutes our kiss got deepened. We parted to catch some air. Diana smirked and pushed me to the sofa, straddling my hips then leaned in for another kiss. The kiss gets heated and more passionate than before. She even uses her tongue. I got turned on by our kiss. A moan accidentally escapes from my mouth and Diana just chuckled when she heard it.

We stopped and she rested her forehead on mine. We were still an inch away. "Do you want to move somewhere else? The guard might hear and see us here." Diana said.

"Y-Yes.. I agree. Let's go to my room upstairs." I replied still panting.

We quickly get up and I lead her to my room. Once we were in and I close my door, Diana turned me over and pushed me against the door then kiss me, it's a little bit more aggressive now. We kissed for a moment before she walked backwards and lead me to the bed while our lips still attached, then we both get on the bed. She straddled my hips again, put my hands above my head and pinned me to the bed.

Her kiss moved from my lips to my jawline and down to my neck. Then she sat up, tugging the hem of my jumper asking for permission to take that off. I helped her to pull up my jumper and she tossed it to the floor, leaving me only in my bra.

My breath hitched when she stroked the side of my body. It tickles but also feels strangely good. She looked at my face, down to my chest very closely. Up and down before she finally look into my eyes. "Are you sure you want to do this?" She asked in a very soft voice sending shivers down my spine.

I nodded shyly. "Y-Yes. I-.. I'm sure." I said quietly.

She smirked and leaned down on me. At first, I thought she going to kiss me but no. She gets closer to my ear then whispered, "Good. Now be a good girl for me and take the rest of your clothes off."

She then gets up and starts to undress too while her eyes still watching me. I did what I was told.

When we were both completely naked, Diana crawled back up on the bed and kissed me passionately. I give out another moan when she moves her lips down to my neck then to my chest. Before she gets to my breasts, she paused and just stared at them with a big smile then squeeze them gently with both of her hands. She played with them for a minute then move further down to my stomach.

She parted my legs and spread them open then positioned herself in between them. She stroked my inner thighs.

"If at any point you want me to stop, you just tell me and I'll stop. Okay?" She told me. I nodded. "Use your words darling.." she said sternly.

"O-Okay ma'am.. Understood!" I said.

"Good." She lowered herself until her face was in front of my pussy. Having her in between my legs makes me super nervous that I automatically cover my pussy with my hands but Diana pushed my hands away and chuckled. "Now.. you just relax and enjoy yourself. I'll make you feel good." She smiled devilishly.

She starts by kissing my inner thigh, moves up to my wet centre then she uses her fingers to part the lips of my pussy. She sticks her tongue out and gives my slit a single lick. It made me jolt.

"Relax darling.." she said.

I tried to relax but then she starts to lick my pussy hungrily. She moves her tongue up and down my pussy. Circling my clit then teased my entrance with the tip of her tongue. It feels amazing. She moved her tongue professionally. I wonder if she has ever done this with other women before.

I could feel my orgasm starts to build up inside of me. "Mmmhhh" I can't hide my moans anymore. Her tongue on my pussy feels so damn good.

Then suddenly she suck my clit pretty hard. Sending me on the edge. She keeps switching between sucking my clit and licking it in a circular motion. "You can't cum yet!" She said against my clit. The vibration just added more sensation which drove me even crazier.

"B-But.. ahh.. but.. I-.. mmhh.. I can't-" I tried to form a sentence but I failed.

Diana noticed that I can't hold my orgasm. She stopped everything all at once and just smirked at me who was whimpering at the loss of her touch.

"P-Please.. I need you.. I need to cum." I beg.

"Hmmm.. you want to cum?" She asked while her finger starts to play with my pussy. Rubbing it and teased my entrance. I nodded desperately. "You want me to fuck you and make you cum?" I nodded again. "Use your words."

"Mmhh.. Yes ma'am! I-.. I want you to fuck me hard and make me cum! P-Please." I said.

Feeling satisfied with my begging, she slipped one finger inside me. She slowly moves it in and out of my hole. Her tongue starts working and circling my clit again. Then after a while, she added another finger and thrust harder and faster. I could feel she curl her fingers inside me and it feels insanely good. I can't even keep myself quiet anymore. I'm a moaning mess. I'm ready to cum.

"Cum for me darling." She said.

Without wasting any time, I let myself out and reached my orgasm. I cum on her face. When I'm at my high, Diana didn't stop her movement. Instead, she crawled up to suck on my nipples with her fingers still inside me. The palm of her hand rubbed my clit as she curled her fingers, hitting my spot aggressively. My body squirmed because of the touch. My pussy was still sensitive from my orgasm. It feels strange, the force stimulation hurts a little bit at first but then I could feel the second wave of orgasm ready to hit me again. This time it feels stronger than before. She added more sensation by biting one of my nipples and pinching the other. Sending me over the moon. I arched my back as she begins to thrust her fingers more frantically. Without waiting for any instructions, I reached my second orgasm. This time, Diana helps me ride down my orgasm. She slowed down and finally stopped when I'm done. Diana move up and kissed me sloppily then she pulled out her fingers and bring them to my mouth so I can taste my own juices.

"You taste so good." She said sweetly. Her comment makes me blush.

She laid on top of me. Looking at me with her loving eyes, then she wiped the sweat off of my face.

"Uhmm.. ma'am-"

She cut me off with a pinch on my nipples. "Call me Diana when we're alone." She said.

"R-Right.. sorry.. Diana.. Can I.. uhmm.. I want to pleasure you too." I said quietly almost like a whisper.

"Of course." She replied. "How do you want to do it?"

"I-I don't know.. I can't even move my body right now. My body feels heavy." I told her. She just laughed in response.

"Alright. I think I know what you can do. Let me get into the position." She said.

She stands up and then carefully kneels in front of my face. She put my head in between her legs so now her pussy was right in front of me. I understand what she wanted, I start eating her out the same way she eat me earlier. It took her longer to cum because my tongue isn't as experienced as hers. With the help of her grinding against my face, she finally came and I licked all her juices clean.

She throws herself beside me trying to catch her breath. Once her breathing back to normal, she adjusted herself on the bed then we cuddle.

"That was really amazing. Thank you." She stroked my cheek.

"You are amazing!" I told her.

"Thank you. You too darling." She smiled.

Then there's silence for a few minutes, a comfortable silence. We just enjoying every second of our moment in each other's arms. I wish we could do this again one day. I hope this is not our last time.

"You know what y/n? I wish this won't be our first and last moment. I wish we could do it again in the future." She takes a deep breath and exhales.

"I-I was just thinking the exact same thing." I said.

"Really?" Her face suddenly lit up with excitement.

I nodded. "Yes.. I want to do it again.. with you. But I know we can't.. can we?" I asked.

"We can. Charles cheated on me. So I can do the same. But we need to be very careful and stay private if we decided to start a relationship. I don't want anything bad happen to you just because you're with me." She said.

"I'll take that consequence." I stated.

She chuckled, "Don't rush yourself sweetheart. We still have time to think about it." She said.

"You're right."

Then we went silent again for a while before she gets up, took the blanket to cover her naked body and walked outside my room. A few minutes later she comes back with two glasses and a bottle of wine.

"Let's complete the party with a glass of wine!! You have to try it. It tastes really good! I'm sure you'll like it." She pours the wine into both glasses and hands me one of them. Then she sit next to me with her back leaned against the headboard. I sat up and do the same thing as her.

"Merry Christmas y/n!" She raised the glass for a toast.

"Merry Christmas My Lady."

We spent a few more hours on the bed just drinking our delicious wine and talking randomly about anything.

This still feels like a dream.. I feel like in a wonderland..

✿ ✿ A/N ✿ ✿

I know it's super late but Marry Christmas guys!!🎄🧑🏻‍🎄 and Happy new year 🎉🎉
Happy holiday everyone!! ❤️
Xoxo
D

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.4K 264 18
This is a story about cate and y/n and how they got closer and closer after an unexpected meeting. Just enjoy:) (IMPORTANT!!! This is just a fanfic I...
122K 3.9K 31
For almost six years you've been friends with Draco, never once you went to the Malfoy Manor. Before the christmas break, Narcissa Malfoy had written...
96.8K 2.5K 36
📌 𝐍𝐞𝐰 𝐛𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐒𝐚𝐫𝐚𝐡 𝐏𝐚𝐮𝐥𝐬𝐨𝐧 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐫𝐚𝐜𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐬 𝐈𝐦𝐚𝐠𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐬 𝐎𝐍𝐋𝐘, 𝐈'𝐦 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐲 𝐭𝐨 𝐰𝐫𝐢𝐭𝐞 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐒...
114K 2.3K 42
- fluffy/smutty with Sandra Bullock & Cate Blanchett & Rooney Mara and their characters - NONE OF THESE ARE MINE - ALL OF THE STORIES ARE FROM AO3...