altruistic ✓ Shota Aizawa X R...

By sleepweeby

Caring and uncaring, a duo you'd not believe could go well. Realistically though, no one is completely uncari... More

Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty-One
Chapter Twenty-Two
Chapter Twenty-Three
Chapter Twenty-Four
Chapter Twenty-Five
Chapter Twenty-Six
Chapter Twenty-Seven
Chapter Twenty-Eight
Chapter Twenty-Nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty-One
Chapter Thirty-Two
Chapter Thirty-Three
Chapter Thirty-Four
Chapter Thirty-Five
Chapter Thirty-Six
Chapter Thirty-Seven
Chapter Thirty-Eight
Chapter Thirty-Nine
Chapter Forty
Chapter Forty-One
Chapter Forty-Two
Chapter Forty-Three
Chapter Forty-Five
Chapter Forty-Six
Chapter Forty-Seven
Chapter Forty-Eight
Chapter Forty-Nine
Chapter Fifty: Epilogue
Thank You
🎃Halloween Special🎃
🎆Bonfire Night Special🎆
🎂Birthday Special🎂
🎄Christmas Special🎄
🎊New Year's Special🎊
❤️Valentine's Special❤️
🥞Pancake Day Special🥞
👩‍👧Mother's Day Special👩‍👧
🐰Easter Special🐰
🎂Birthday Special.2🎂
👨‍👧Father's Day Special👨‍👧

Chapter Forty-Four

1.2K 47 10
By sleepweeby

!contains offensive language!

Y/N's P.O.V

Me and Shota were rushing around as we both decided that a different outfit was needed for the double date, instead of the outfits that we had worn upon getting together and having our first date. We looked completely out of place as everyone shopping wore casual clothes whilst we looked like we had taken the faciest thing of the shelves.

We were currently sat in the car catching our breaths “Being able to the teleport, that's a useful quirk.” I let out an airy laugh, then saying “Erasures a little more useful in a fight... I could imagine a hero just turning into a villains game of whack a mole with teleportation.” Shota hummed before lifting up his arm “What time did we need to be there, again?” I turned on my phone and quickly sat up from being leaned into the seat “In five minutes.” Shota quickly reached into the back “Well, we'll definitely not make it there by car.” I watched him in confusion until he put his capture weapon over his head. “Uh, Sho, is that a good idea?” He looked at me and shrugged, hopping out the car “You don't know until you try!” I gulped and got out.

As soon as my door was closed, the car locked and I was up in the air. I quickly gripped onto Shota and he chuckled “I could get used to this!” I would have hit him if I wasn't having to cling onto him. However, the opportunity soon arose as we landed on a roof. He chuckled at my playful punch “You can't complain, we've arrived ahead of time.” I let out a breath and leaned my head back slightly, then being caught in absolute awe “I thought you might like it, that's why I didn't go straight down to the floor.”

“It's beautiful Sho!” He hummed, coming over and wrapping his arms around me from behind, then whispering near my ear “I know someone much more beautiful... You.” I leaned my head back against him “I love you.” He hummed and kissed my head “I love you too... I should have brought you up here afterwards, shouldn't I?” I hummed and he chuckled, taking my hand and spinning me to face him “Come on, you did organise this after all!” I rolled my eyes and wrapped my arms around his neck “Well I'm glad I did!” He smiled and we dropped down, landing safely on the pavement.

“She must be around here! It's almost six!” I unwrapped my arms from around Shota's neck, pressing a kiss to his cheek before quietly making my way over to Mirio from behind. I went onto the tips of my toes and whispered “Boo!” in his ear, he screamed as I went back down to be stood normally as I laughed. Mirio quickly turned “Y/n you scared me!” He then looked around “Where's your partner?” I looked over my shoulder and Shota wrapped his arm around my waist. I looked back to Mirio who just pointed and said “So you did have a thing for him?” I looked to Shota and smiled “I just hadn't realised it, but I have now. So, what are we waiting for?” I turned back to look at Mirio, he was staring so I looked to Tamaki “Maki, please say you booked the reservation, Mirio seems to have broken.” Tamaki shook his head and looked down to his feet. Shota then sent his capture weapon out towards Mirio and walked away, pulling Mirio with him. Me and Tamaki watched on in confusion, many others also stopping to watch.

That's when I heard Shota “Can you not see how stupid you are being? That boy absolutely loves you but you're willing to throw away such raw emotion so you can stand around regretting your past. Yes, I saw the look, which was even more obvious with the outburst you put on her a while ago. A relationship takes two people Togata, so if it doesn't work out it isn't just because of one person but both. Do you understand me?”

“Even if cheating is in the mix?”

“She did not cheat! The only physical contact we had up to that point was hugging, and whilst she was out there putting her life on the line you were out kissing your now date. So I suggest you treat that love sick boy like he is your date, and not some rebound!”

I looked to Tamaki “Let's see if we can get seated, All Might knows how long they'll take.” He nodded and we went inside “Name?” I looked to the host “Togata.” He looked down at his podium before looking up again “That is a table for four.” I nodded and gave a small smile “Our partners have just gotten held behind a little bit.” He nodded and stepped away from his podium “If you'd follow me.”

We reached the table and the host walked away. I looked to Tamaki and asked “Are we sitting next to or across from our partners?” He looked away from the table to me “Next to... I don't want to sit near Aizawa Sensei.” I laughed slightly as we moved to sit opposite one another “You don't have to call him Sensei anymore Maki.” He nodded “I know, it would just feel strange not to.” I hummed.

“Strange that I'm with him?” Tamaki shook his head “Not really... Nejire would always mention how well the two of you got on...” I nodded.

“Yeah, I think a lot of the teachers felt the same. Or they're just really good at covering up their disagreement.” He just nodded before asking “Are you comfortable with them?” I smiled at the thought of how welcomed I have been by the staff. I then smirked “Shouldn't you know that already? You and your little gang of spies!” His cheeks flushed as he quickly looked away “You saw Mirio, didn't you?” I hummed, before smiling “I'm lucky to have such good friends. Although, I'd prefer being asked to being stalked, but people do crazy things for those they care about.” He just nodded so I decided to ask “Hows hero work going?” He looked up slightly “It's going well, I think...” I hummed, then allowing him a bit more time for if there was anything else he wanted to add.

“I know for a fact you're doing fine, I've seen you fight before. So if that's what you're doing to protect this city, then I'm certain everyone can go by their day peacefully!” His cheeks flushed more, as he whispered “Thank you!” I just nodded, as he lifted his head slightly to ask “How about you?” I shrugged.

“Haven't really done any hero work, Kaoruko and Juzo have allowed me time off to move into my house, then I'm only on as emergency at the minute because Shota and Eri are staying at mine. To be honest, it'll probably remain that way, I'm useless unless there's others around for me to copy the quirks of.” I then felt someone pinch my ear, a whimper passing through my lips “Get that ridiculous thought out of your head. Useless, ha.” I looked to Shota as he removed his fingers from my ear and sat down next to me. Shota then looked to Tamaki and Mirio “So, how many dates have you two been on?” I raised an eyebrow, Tamaki and Mirio seeming shocked. He just shrugged “Well that was a bust... I don't have any other date topics.” He scratched at his stubble and I laughed, hugging his arm and looking up at him “You're adorable!” He glanced down at me.

“If anyone is adorable, it's you.” I buried my head in his arm and whined “Shota!” He chuckled and moved his hand onto my thigh, I let go of his arm and took his hand in mine. Mirio spoke up “This is our first date, how about you two?” I grinned and looked away from Shota to Mirio “We went on one just before this!” Shota hummed “I didn't want our first date to be arranged by someone else, so thank you for the invite, really got my ass in gear. Y/n deserves to be treated, canines like that after all!” I shot him a playful glare as he had a smug look on his face which made me come up with “Here I was thinking canines recieved the suitable diet, not the other way around!” I smirked as a small smile creeped over his lips. He then came towards my ear and whispered “It's just your maternal instincts with Eri around!” I quickly looked away as my cheeks burned up, he chuckled and moved to be sat how he was before.

Tamaki then shyly asked once we were all eating “Where did you go for your first date?” I looked over to him and began explaining “I know Shota is a teacher, but he really knows a lot. Like, where we went was absolutely perfect! It was a lot smaller and more hidden than here, but it was just so personal and gave a mysterious factor to Shota because I have no clue how he found such a place.” Tamaki gave a small smile “Seems like you liked it... But didn't you already figure the mysterious factor out, you and Nejire were always on about it?”

“I absolutely loved it, and that was only an assumption Maki. Plus, I already told him when I mentioned that I shipped him with Yamada!” Both Mirio and Tamaki just blinked, Mirio asking “You really told him that?” Shota hummed “Yes, supposedly opposites attract.” Mirio hummed before pointing at him "She's not far from the truth. She cares about everyone and everything, you care for... What do you care for?” Shota squeezed my hand and I looked to him worried “Don't question the care I have for some people.” I glared over at Mirio “Why would you ask something like that?”

“Why would you want someone like that?” I just stared at Mirio before shaking my head “You are talking about something you don't understand.” He just gave me a blank look so I continued “You don't know Shota like I do and I'd recommend that if you truly want to be a great hero, you need to understand everyone has a story.” Mirio's expression saddened before he nodded. He got up “I'm just going to get some air.”

After a while the waiter came over “Your bill has been paid for, so feel free to leave whenever you're ready.” I quickly got up, not being able to move due to Shota being next to me. He got up and allowed me out, taking my hand just before I went after Mirio. I turned and he kissed my cheek “Go.” He gave a small smile and I nodded, quickly running out.

I caught up to Mirio and grabbed his arm, turning him around “What are you doing Mirio? How do you think Tamaki is going to feel now you've left without saying a word?” He hung his head and let out a breath “He deserves better than me.” I smiled and took both his hands, him looking up “That's how you can tell it's love Mir! I'm always saying Sho deserves someone better, his only response ever being that I'm really the one that deserves better, why do you think I know him so well? Because he's opened up to better himself! You only ever want the best for those you love Mirio, and you want that for Tamaki.”

“So, this is how you and Aizawa feel?” I nodded and laughed, dropping his hands before saying “No one is perfect Mir, but you can be the perfect piece for someone else. Tamaki is your perfect piece, and you're his!” He brushed his hand through his hair “All Might, how am I going to fix this?” I decided to joke to lighten the mood “All Might isn't going to be able to save you from this, Lemillion however, he can save the day!” He smiled slightly before letting out a breath “A double date wasn't the best idea, was it?” I gave an awkward smile whilst shaking my head “No, they're kind of awkward, and arise competition. Which love isn't something anyone is better at. No one loves identically, that's why each relationship has different strengths!” He smiled.

“Sir Nighteye would be so proud of you... Wish he was here to tell me how to fix this mess I made!” He laughed sadly and I nodded “Well, like sir, I will always be here for you and if you want my advice. Give it some time, I think some time to think will be needed after tonight, and keep smiling. Everything happens for a reason! Now, I'm going to go back and make sure Tamaki is okay, I just realized I left him with the big bad Shota! Stay safe Mirio!” He laughed “Thank you, and you too!” He waved as I quickly walked back towards the door of the restaurant but I was stopped by a group of men.

“Hey kitty, I couldn't help but notice you're without your three little friends, so how about you stay with us for some company?” I raised an eyebrow “Thanks for the offer, but I think I'll be going back to my friends.” One shook their head “Oh that won't do, for us, or you! You must be a slut, why would you be with three men otherwise?” I didn't know how to respond but thankfully a familiar voice did it for me “And you know what will do for her?” I leaned my head back to see Shota, I smiled.

“Baby! You didn't scare Maki away, did you?” I looked around to not see Tamaki. He wrapped his arms around my waist and shook his head “No, I sent him home. I am offended you'd think such a thing about me!” I saw the smirk on his lips and hummed “Well, I think we need to send these gentlemen somewhere.” He hummed and asked “Where were you thinking?” I tapped my finger against my chin “Well, they thankfully didn't do much, but they could do with some sense knocking into them. So they don't attempt it again!” Shota hummed and sent his scarf out, then whacking the three together before letting them go.

He then tightened his grip on me “Are you ready?” I hummed and pressed a kiss to his cheek after I had wrapped my arms around his neck “Always!”

[ Edited : 01/05/2024 ]

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.2K 33 13
(Slow🍋burn) Shota Aizawa, tired underground hero, is at Midnight's home for one of her parties. Most of the party guests he knows or has heard of t...
91.2K 3.3K 59
"I know that you're unstable." The wind blew his luscious black locks back, revealing his black orbs that were locked to my lips. "But I just can't...
5.6K 190 49
{Aizawa Shota x reader} Y/N L/N, former mafia member, trying to live her new life under a false identity and seeking peace for the acts she committ...