The Bad Guys: The Half Human

By WaterDragon931

After A Lifetime Of Legendary Heists, Notorious Criminals Mr. Wolf, Ms. Kaguya Ookami, Mr. Snake, Mr. Piranha... More

Kaguya Ookami Information
Introducing The Crew/ Snake's Birthday/ Governor Diane Foxington
Golden Dolphin/ W.P.S.S.T/ Going Good/ Guinea Pig Heist
A Wolf And A Fox/ Another Chance/ Wolf's First Good Deed/ Friendly Talk
Gala For Goodness/ Good Tonight/ Marmalade's True Colors
Break In/ Betrayal/ Girls Trip/ Marmalade's Deafeat/ Going Clean
Epilouge
The Marashino Ruby

Prison/ Crimson Paw/ Split Up/ Empathy/ Snake's Being Good?!

515 5 1
By WaterDragon931

A Military Boat Was Heading Toward A Giant S.U.C.M Prison Facility On A Rocky Shore As The Waves Crashed.

Wolf Looked Through The Window On The Boat With A Sad Look On His Face As He Saw The Prison Facility.

The Doors Opened As The Bad Guys Walked Inside With Their Hands Cuffed.

"I Can't Believe We Got Double Crossed By A Tiny Rodent." Shark Said.

"Oh, We Got Double Crossed By A Rodent Alright. But, Uh, Not A Tiny One."" Snake Stated, Looking At Wolf.

"What?" Shark Asked.

"This Was Supposed To Be Us Conning Marmalade. It Turns Out It Was Wolf Conning Us." Snake Explained.

The Female Officer Made Him Throw Up Some Objects Out Of His Stomach.

"Does That Sound Familiar To You, Wolf?" Snake Asked, Angrily While Wolf Was Getting Body Searched As He Held His Arms Up.

"What? Why Would You Think That?" Wolf Asked, Frustrated.

"Oh, We Don't Know, Maybe Because You Just Sabotaged The Greatest Heist Out Lives! I Think You Owe Us An Explanation, Buddy." Snake Said.

"(Sigh) Okay. Your Right. This Is What Happened." Wolf Said.

A Male Officer Pushed Wolf To Get His 

"Back At The Museum, I Just Tried To Steal An Old Lady's Purse." Wolf Explained As He Smoldered For The Camera.

The Camera Shuttered As It Took A Picture Of Wolf.

"Classic Snatch And Grab." Wolf Said.

"Tried To? Since When Do You Try To Steal Something And Not Just Steal?" Webs Asked As She Stamped Her Leg Prints In Ink.

"I Was Trying To Steal The Purse When The Old Lady Fell And... I Kind Of Helped Her." Wolf Said As A Male Officer Gave Him Prison Clothes.

"What?" Snake Asked As The Camera Took A Picture Of Him.

"I Kinda Helped Her." Wolf Said As He Puts On His Prison Pants.

"No, I Didn't." Wolf Finished Buttoning His Shirt. "I Saved The Old Lady, And She Hugged Me, And My Tail Wagged, And I Didn't What It Was, But It Felt, Uh, You Know... Good." Wolf Finished.

Webs, Shark And Piranha Gasped As Snake Looked At Him With Angry Looks On His Face.

"Ah. But Then You Stole The Purse." Piranha Said.

"NO!" The Bad Guys Yelled As Wolf Walked Away From Them.

"You Know, Tails And I Heard What The Pig Said To You About Cutting Us Loose." Snake Said.

"Wait. Like, 'Us' Us?" Shark Asked.

"But We Never Thought You'd Actually Do It, Man." Snake Said.

"Hey, Hey, Hey, Hey. I-I Would Never... I Was Trying To... I Was Trying To Find Us A Better Life." Wolf Said.

"Our Life Was Perfect Until You Decided To Ruin It. And Because Of You, Marmalade's Gonna Adopt Kaguya For His Evil Proposes And She Will Traumatize Again!" Snake Said As He Pointed His Tail At Him.

"I Didn't. You Guys Felt It At The Gala. The Clapping, The Cheering. We Were More Than... Than Just Scary Villains. They Loved Us." Wolf Explained.

"Oh, Yeah? If They Loved Us So Much, How Come We're In Prison For A Crime We Didn't Commit?" Snake Asked.

Wolf Tried To Say Something But Couldn't.

"You Know What? Meg And I'll Give Marmalade This. At Least He Sees The World For What It Is: A Place Where Some People Are Scary And Some People Are Scared." Snake Said.

Wolf Looked At Them With An Angry Expression.

"Oh, Yeah? Well, I'm Tired Of Being Scary. I'm Tired Of Being An Outcast. Maybe I Don't Want To Be A..." Wolf Said Until Snake Interrupted Him.

"What? A Bad Guy?" Snake Asked As He Close To Wolf's Face.

"Don't Want To Be Bad Guy Anymore, Huh? Say It, Dad." OmSnakeega Said, Angrily As Wolf Just Looked At Him. "Yeah, We Thought So."

"And Us, Your Lifelong Friends? We're Just Holding You Back?" Snake Asked.

"Yeah, Maybe You Are!" Wolf Yelled.

Snake, Omega, Webs, Shark And Piranha Looked At Wolf In Shock.

Webs, Shark And Piranha Looked At Each Other In Shock As Snake Got Angry As They Snarled And Struck At Wolf.

"Take It Back! Take It Back! Apologize!" Snake Yelled As Wolf Wrestle Him Until Two Police Officers Rushed To The Scene.

"Hey, Hey, Hey, Hey, Hey, Hey!" A Female Officer Grabbed Snake While The Male Officer Grabbed Wolf As The Three Animals Continued To Snarled At Each Other. "Prison Is No Place For Fighting."

Then, They Saw A Male Police Officer Fell To The Ground.

"Tell That To Them." The Male Officer Groaned As He Pointed Up.

"Huh?" Wolf Said As They Looked Up.

They Saw A Figure Wearing Black Outfit Jumpsuit And A Black WolfJumped Off The Railing And It Landed On The Floor.

"What?" Wolf Asked.

The Figure And Black Wolf Took All The Police Officers As The Bad Guys Watched The Scene In Shock. The Three Officers Who Were Holding Snake And Wolf Tried To Make A Run For It, But The Figure Kicked A Shoe On The Ground At Them As They Fell Unconscious.

The Figure Locked The Officers In A Cell As It And The Wolf Walked Towards The Bad Guys.

"W-W-Wait Wait. Ho-Hold On." Wolf Said As They Backed Away In Fear.

The Figures Pulled Down It's Hoods And The Black Wolf Changed Its Appearence To Reveal Themselves To Be Diane And Kaguya.

"Diane?! Kaguya?!" The Bad Guys Gasped.

"But How Do You Two Know How To Do All That Kick Kick Punch Punch?" Piranha Asked As Wolf Realized Something.

"Wait A Sec. You're The Crimson Paw?" Wolf Asked.

"The Queen Of Cons, Acrobatic Swiss Army Knife. Stole The Zumpango Diamond Twice. Once For Profit, Second Time Just For Fun. Never Identified, Never Caught." Wolf Explained.

"Huh. Guess I'm Still The Best Bad Guy The World Has Ever Seen." Diane Smirked.

"Really, Diane-chan? Cause..." Kaguya Said, Pointing At Her Arm.

Diane Looked At Her Scar On Her Arm And Said, "Ugh, At Least I Used To Be."

"Wait. I Thought Marmalade Adopted Kaguya. Why Is She Here?" Snake Asked.

"Diane's Helping Me Making Sure I Don't." Kaguya Stated.

Then, The Alarm Went Off.

The Bad Guys And Diane Saw Hundreds Of Cops Surrounding The Them At The Center As They Had No Way Out.

Until, Diane And Daphne Jumped Off Of Sharks Elbows And Punched The Ground.

***

Diane Was Driving A Motor Boat As She Smirked While There Was Explosions At The Prison Facility As The Bad Guys Looked At Her, Shocked.

"Nope, We're Still The Best. Just Like Riding A Stolen Bicycle." Diane Said.

Diane Noticed That Piranha's Mohawk At A Small Flame On It.

"Oh, Uh, You Got A Little... Ouch." Diane Said While Putting It Out By Touching It As Piranha Smiled Gratefully.

"Hey, Wh-Why Did You Two Save Us Anyway?" Wolf Asked.

"After The Gala, We Knew Something Wasn't Right, So We Did Some Investing And That Meteor..." Diane Said Until Wolf Interrupted.

"I Know. Some Kind Of Cosmic Mega Super Antennae Thing And Kaguya Has A Similar Power Just Like It." Wolf Stated.

"Right. If Conducted Through An Array Of Ionized Crystals, It Will Generate A Massive Psychokinetic Field The Size Of A City." Diane Explained.

Then, She Realized That She Stole Wolf's Thunder.

"Oh, My Gosh. Did I Interrupt You? Were You Gonna Say That?" Diane Asked.

"Uh, I-I Was Gonna Be A Little More Technical, But You Got The Gist Of It." Wolf Said.

Diane Chuckled Hearing That.

The Boat Made It To The Shore Diane Car Parked On The Beach.

"Marmalade Needs To Be Stopped, But We Can't Do It Alone. You Know His Compound Better Than Anyone." Diane Said As Wolf Grabbed Her Hand, Gently.

"You Can Count On Us. Right, Guys?" Wolf Asked.

Then, Snake Turned Around With Angry Expressions On Their Faces.

"There Is No 'Us'. We're Through, Wolf. Done. Finito." Snake Said.

"Because Of That Litlle Tiff Back There? Come On, Man, That's What We Do. You Serve, I Volley. That's Our Little Dance." Wolf Explained.

"Not This Time." Snake Said Before Slithering Away.

Wolf Started To Feel Sad As He Saw Snake Leave.

"Piranha?" Wolf Asked.

Piranha Glared At Him As He Shook His Head And Walked Away.

"Webs?" Wolf Asked.

"Sorry, Wolfie." Webs Said With Regret As She Walked Away.

"Shark." Wolf Said, Chuckling.

Shark Just Looked At Him In Sadness Before Walking Away.

"Hey, Guys? Guys?" Wolf Asked Sadly Until Snake Stopped.

"You Want To Know Why I Hate Birthdays, Wolf? Do You? When You Grow Up A Snake, Nobody Shows Up To Your Party. Birthdays Are A Constant Reminder That Out There, I'm Just A Scary, Good For Nothing Monster." Snake Confessed.

Wolf Looked At Them With A Sad Expression On His Face Along With The Rest Of The Bad Guys.

"Yeah. But Nothing Compares To Having The One Guy... The One Guy I Thought I Could Trust Stab Me In The Back." Snake Explained.

Wolf Looked At His Best Friend, Heartbroken.

"Come On, Guys. Let's Get Out Of Here." Snake Said As He Slithered Away.

The Rest Of The Bad Guys Followed Him Leaving Wolf, Diane And Kaguya As They Watched Them Leave.

***

Kaguya, Wolf And Diane Were In Her Car As They Drove Away.

The Rest Of The Bad Guys Walked A Long Way Feeling Sad, Except For Snake, Who Still Had Angry Looks On His Face.

***

At Marmalade's Mansion, Cuddles Was Flying A Helicopter As He Lowered The Meteorite Inside As It Was Clamped Together, Glowing Light Blue And Sparkling With Electricity. Marmalade Was Inside As He Pushed A Red Button On A Golden Helmet And Was Now Wearing A Gold Colored Jumpsuit.

"Now, This Is What A True Bad Guy Looks Like." Marmalade Said As He Put On The Helmet And Released An Electromagnetic Wave At A Puinea Pig.

The Guinea Pig's Glowed Light Blue As Marmalade Made Its Arms Move.

"What Do You Say We Have Some Fun?" Marmalade Asked As He Pushed The Lever To 'High'.

The Meteorite Started To Vibrated And Sparkling With Electricity.

Marmalade Started To Laugh Maniacally As The Meteorite Unleashed An Electromagnetic Pulse That Spread Throughout The Whole City.

All The Guinea Pig's Eyes Glowed Light Blue And Ran Toward The Street, Creating A Stampede Of Guinea Pigs.

***

Diane's Car Drove Toward Her House As She Parked The Car And Turned It Off.

Diane Looked At Wolf, Who Was Leaning His Head On His Arm With Kaguya Sitting On His Lap, Sleeping.

"Hey. You Okay?" Diane Asked.

"No, I'm Not Okay. I'm Very, Very Un-Okay. Just Left The Only Friends I Have Ever Had. Not Only That, Kaguya's In Danger Because Of Me. So, What I Am... What I Am Doing?" Wolf Asked.

"(Sigh) I Know This Isn't Easy, Leaving Everything Behind." Diane Said.

"Do You?" Wolf Asked As He Looked Up.

"Yeah. I Was The Best Thieves In The World. Fast, Fearless, Inventive. I Just Had One Thing Left To Steal." Diane Said.

"The Golden Dolphin. So You Went After It." Wolf Said.

"I Didn't Just Go After It." Diane Said.

***

One Night, Diane Was About To Steal The Golden Dolphin.

"We Had It. And A Clear Escape Route." Diane Stated.

Diane Took The Golden Dolphin And Looked At She Looked At Her Reflection In A Window.

"But... All We Saw In The End Was The Tricky Fox And The Sneaky Black Jaguar They Always Told Us We Were." Diane Continued.

While She Were Looking At Their Reflection, Diane Pulled Down Her Mask And Hood.

Diane Put Down The Golden Dolphin Before She Ran As The Golden Dolphin Was Protected By Lasers.

"It Changed Everything." Diane Said.

***

"So, Now, Instead Of Hurting People, We're Helping Them. When I Told Daphne What I Was Feeling, She Supported Me By There For Me Every Step Of The Way. (Sigh) We're Still Us. (Chuckle) We're Just Us On The Right Side. You're Doing The Right Thing. And Someday You Friends, If They're Real Friends, I Think They'll Understand." Diane Explained, Putting Her Paw On His.

"Thanks, Diane. I Needed That." Wolf Said.

"No Problem. But, I Want To Know One Thing." Diane Stated.

"What's That?" Wolf Asked.

"At The Good Samartian Awards When You Guys Got Arrested, You Said That Kaguya Was Sick Being Hunted And Being An Experiment. And When You Yelled At Marmalade, You Also Said That He Was Gonna Hurt And Traumatize Kaguya Again. What Were You Talking About?" Diane Asked.

"(Sigh) I Wasn't Lying When I Said That Kaguya Wasn't From Here. She Originally From Japan. When She Was Two Years Old, Marmalade Hired Someone To Kidnap Her And They Imported Her Here." Wolf Explained.

"You Mean She's Seperated From Her Family When She Was A Baby?! I Mean I've Heard Kidnapping Kids, But This Takes The Cake. How Did You Guys Find Her?" Diane Asked.

"She Managed To Bust Herself Out And Ran Far Away From The Lab." Wolf Said.

***

It Was A Darky And Stormy Night And Four Year Old Kaguya Was Running At 6th Street Bridge In The Rain.

"But She Incredibly Weak And Exhausted From All The Running And The Expirements They Did To Her That Day." Wolf Said.

Kaguya Then Became Completely Exhausted And Fainted Onto The Ground.

The Bad Guys Were Returning Home As Wolf Stomped On The Brake To Keep Himself Hitting Kaguya.

***

The Bad Guys Took Kaguya Into Their Home And Nursed Back To Health.

"After We Took Kaguya In And Woke Up, She Was Really Nervous About Us. Especially Since We Had No Idea On What She Was Saying." Wolf Said.

When Kaguya Woke Up, She Took A Few Steps Back Away From The Bad Guys.

***

"She Was Really That Nervous?" Diane Asked.

"(Chuckle) Yeah, She Was." Wolf Answered.

"I'm Surprised. You've Always Been The One She's Most Comfortable With." Diane Said, Rubbing Kaguya's Head.

"She's Grown A Lot Since Then. Ever Since Then, We've Been Teaching Her How To Speak English And She Taught Us How To Understand Japanese Since She Likes Speak In It." Wolf Said.

"That's Was Really Sweet Of You Guys. You Must've Had A Lot Of Fun Together Teaching Her How To Be A Kid." Diane Said.

"Yeah, We Did." Wolf Said.

***

In The Park, Piranha Was Teaching Kaguya How To Kick A Ball As Wolf, Snake, Shark And Webs Were Watching Them.

When Kaguya Kicked The Ball, It Hit Chief Luggins, Who Was A Few Miles Away From Them, In The Face And Fell To The Ground.

Everyone Looked At Each Other Before They Started Laughing.

***

The Bad Guys Were Teaching Kaguya How To Steal And How To Commit Crimes.

***

The Bad Guys Were Sleeping On A Couch As Shark Was Asleep On The Armchair.

***

At Night At A Fountain, Kaguya Was Playing With Her Water Magic As She Looked At Wolf A Smile On Her Face.

Wolf Smiled Back At Her.

***

"Kaguya's Like A Daughter To You, Isn't She?" Diane Asked.

"Well,... Yeah. In A Way." Wolf Said.

"I'm Sure She Feels The Same Way." Diane Assured.

"Really?" Wolf Asked.

"Really." Diane Said.

Wolf And Diane Smiled At Each Other, Fondly.

"Now, Come On, Let's Get Inside. You Look Like You Just Busted Out Of A Prison." Diane Said, Making Wolf Chuckle.

Then, A Guinea Pig Landed On The Hood As They Gasped.

"Guinea Pigs?" Diane Asked As They Saw The Guinea Pig Crawl Up The Roof.

They Gasped As They Knew What Was Happening.

"Marmalade." Diane And Wolf Said In Unison.

"Let's Bounce." Wolf Said.

***

They Got Out Of The Car Went Inside Of Diane's House.

"So, This Is The Hideout Of The Great Crimson Paw." Wolf Said As He And Kaguya Looked Around.

"Watashi Mo Kanari Shokkudeshita." Kaguya Stated.

Diane Chuckled As She Typed On The Microwave.

"Snack Break? Okay, Oddly Time, But You Do You." Wolf Said Until The Fridge Moved, Making Him Scream.

"Identity Verified. Welcome, Diane." An Automated Vioce Said.

"What?" Wolf Asked, Shocked.

"Didn't Except That One, Did You?" Kaguya Smirked As She Joined Them While Diane Pulled Him Inside.

The Elevator Went Down As They Got Off. The Lights Turned On As It Reveals Gadgets And The Stuff They Stole Long With A Large TV Screen.

"Whoa! Holy Moly!" Wolf Yelled.

"(Sigh) It's So Good To Be Home." Diane Said As She Sat On The Control Panel.

"Are You Kidding Me? Laser Sighted Zip Line? The XM-2400 Radar Jammer? No Way!" Wolf Said As He Looked At The Gadgets.

"I Actually Prefer The Eariler Model." Diane Said.

"Eh. I Have Complaints About That One." Kaguya Said.

"Agree To Disagree. Uh, This Stuff Is Nice, Too." Wolf Said As He Turned The Nob On The Lipstick.

Then, Wolf Screamed When The Tip Lit On Fire.

"Yeah, That's A Blowtorch. Also, Not Really Your Color." Diane Stated.

Wolf Groaned As He Turned The Nob To Unlit The Lipstick.

"All Righty, Marmalade. What Are You Up To, You Fuzzy Little Weirdo?" Diane Wondered As She Got Off The Control Panel. "We Need Eyes On The City. Let's See If We Can't Hack Into The Government's Surveillance Satellite." Diane Said As The Screen Showed An Image Of The Earth And The Satellite.

"But You're The Governor. Couldn't You Two Just Ask?" Wolf Asked.

"Yeah, But... (Splutter) The Paperwork." Diane Said.

The Screen Revealed One Satellite Hacked As It Showed An Orange Dot Somewhere In California. It Zoomed In, Revealing Orange Dots Around The City.

"I Am Definitely Picking Up On Suspicious Activity Here. Those Are Guinea Pig Heat Signatures." Diane Said.

"So, It Looks Like Marmalade's Controlling Them With The Meteorite." Kaguya Stated, Crossing Her Arms.

"But To Do What? There Are No Obivious Targets." Diane Pointed Out As Wolf Looks At The Map.

"That's Because They're Moving Targets." Wolf Stated.

Wolf Puts The Charity Map On The Control Panel, Showing That The Heat Signatures Were Moving Towards Charities.

"(Gasp) His Charity Fundraiser. He's Gonna Steal The Money From Those Trucks. Raised In His Own Name?" Diane Asked.

"It's The Greatest Heist The World's Ever Seen. One Billion Dollars Inside Trucks, On Their Way To Charities All Over The City." Wolf Explained.

"We Need To Cut Off Marmalade's Communication With Guinea Pig Army." Diane Said.

"If There's No Signal..." Wolf Said.

"There's No Heist." Diane Finished.

"We Have To Steal The Meteorite." Wolf And Diane Said In Unison.

"That Was Very Cute, That Thing We Just Did There." Wolf Said.

"All Right." Diane Said, Waving It Off As She Walked Away.

"To Steal The Meteorite, Does That We Have To Go Back His Compound? 'Cause I Don'tWant To Go Back There." Kaguya Said, Getting Pretty Scared.

"I Know You're Scared. But, You're Not Going There Alone. Just Stay Close To Us And You'll Be Fine." Wolf Adviced.

"Hai." Kaguya Said.

 Diane Threw A Black Jumpsuit For Wolf.

"Put On Your Big Girl Pants. We're Gearing Up." Diane Said.

Wolf And Kaguya Put On Their Stealthsuits As He, Diane And Kaguya Took A Few Gadgets.

"I Wouldn't Take That, Those Things Rip Your Pans Right Off." Wolf Stated As He Pointed At The Grappling Hook In Diane's Hand.

"It's True. I've Seen It." Kaguya

"Huh. Try Wearing Clean Underwear. Just In Case." Daine Said.

Then, The Wall Went Up, Revealing Wolf's Car.

"Wha..." Wolf Said, Shocked.

Wolf's Car Was Shiny And Cleaner Than Before.

"You Stole My Car?" Wolf Asked As He Hugged My Car.

"Actually, Kaguya Did." Diane Corrected.

"What? I Couldn't Help Myself." Kaguya Stated.

"Respect." Wolf Said.

Wolf Got In The The Driver's Seat With Diane Sitting In The Passenger Seat While Kaguya Sits In The Back.

"Let's Do This." Wolf Said As He Starts The Car.

They Drove Off As They Headed Toward Marmalade's Mansion To Steal The Meteorite.

***

Snake, Webs, Shark And Piranha Were In The Elevator With Sad Expressions On Their Faces.

But Then, When The Door Opened, They Gasped As Their Hideout Was Clean And All The Stuff They Stole Was Gone.

"No!" Shark Yelled.

"What?" Snake Asked.

"All Our Stuff?" Piranha Asked.

The Bad Guys Started To Look Around As They Start To Panic.

"Where Is Everything?" Snake Asked.

"No, No, No, No, No. No, No, No, No, No, No, No, No!" Piranha Exclaimed As He Ran Around.

"It's All Gone." Snake Said.

"My Disguise Closet!" Shark Yelled As He Looked At The Rolling Rail With Hangers.

"Where's My Things?" Webs Asked As Everyone Looked Through The Empty Boxes.

"Wolf Gave Away All Our Loot. We Stole It Fair And Square." Snake Said.

"Now, I Understand What It Feels Like To Have Things Stolen From You." Piranha Was Taking A Few Breathers. "I Don't Like It. I Really Don't Like It!" Piranha Yelled, Angrily.

Snake Looked Through The Drawers As The Fridge Still Had All Of The Pictures They'd Taken. They Groaned As Snake Opened The Fridge, Revealing One Push Pop Inside.

Shark Started To Cry As Snake Grabbed The Push Pop.

"We Got No Food. We Got No Money. We Got No Money We Could Use To Buy Food. No Food We Could Sell For Money. We..." Shark Said As He Starts Crying.

Snake Sighed Before Slithering Up To Him.

"All Right. Okay, Okay. Here, Here. Take It. Now, Stop Crying, Buddy." Snake Said As He Gave Shark The Push Pop.

Shark Sighed As He Kept Sucking On The Push Pop.

Webs Walked On Shark's Shoulder As She Noticed What Snake Did.

"Um, Snake, What Did You Just Do?" Webs Asked.

"What? My Friend Was Sad. I Was Just Cheering Him Up." Snake Said As He Looked Through The Fridge.

"You... You Did A Good Thing. For Me." Shark Said.

"Don't Be Ridiculous. I Just Put Your Needs Before My Own." Snake Argued.

"Yeah. You're Being Good." Webs Said.

"I'm Not. I Was Simply Making A Sacrifice So Shark Could Be Happy." Snake Said.

"That Is The Actual Definition Of Being Good." Webs Said.

"Snake, You, The Worst One Of Us, The Most Selfish." Shark Said.

"Spiteful." Webs Said.

"Terrible." Shark Said.

"Sneaky." Piranha Said.

"Dishonest." Webs Said.

"Insensitive." Shark Said.

"Manipulative." Webs Said.

"Snakelike." Piranha Said.

"Stanky." Shark Said.

"And Your Point Is?" Snake Asked, Deadpanned.

"I Think Wolf Was Right. Maybe We Can Be More Than Just Scary Villains." Webs Said.

Then, Webs Felt Her Thorax Wagging Along With Shark's Dorsal Fin And Piranha Fin Mohawk.

"Wh...?" Shark Asked As He Looked At His Dorsal Fin.

"Oh, Wow." Piranha Looked At His Mohawk Fin Wagging. "Is This... Is This Wagging? We're Wagging." Webs Said.

Then, Snake Tail Started Wagging.

He Started To Smile While Looking At His Tail Until He Grunted.

"NO! NO! NO!" Snake Yelled As He Stopped His Tail From Wagging.

"WE'LL. ALWAYS. BE. BAD GUYS!" Snake Shouted As Snake Shut The Fridge So Hard That All The Pictures Fell Off Except For The Picture Of Snake's Bithday.

Webs, Shark And Piranha Saw Snake Slithered Toward The Elevator.

The Elevator Door Closed As Snake Panted Angrily.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.8K 36 10
It's been a year since Shark sacrificed himself to save the world. Wolf, Snake, Piranha, and Webs are depressed and miserable. But when a new threat...
21.9K 314 11
After years of unsanctioned thievery, The Bad Guys get caught by Spider-Man, but they plead for their case, wanting to prove that if given the chance...
15.8K 93 6
After A Lifetime Of Legendary Heists, Notorious Criminals Mr. Wolf, Ms. Omega, Mr. Snake, Mr. Piranha, Mr. Shark and Ms. Tarantula Are Finally Caught...
20.2K 264 26
What if instead of saving an old lady, Mr. Wolf meets a baby that makes him want to go good. Never have there been 5 friends as infamous as The Bad...