𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐋𝐀𝐃𝐘 | 𝐊𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐕...

By woobackbabyyyyy1

"𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐆𝐎𝐍' 𝐅𝐈𝐗 𝐌𝐄 𝐒𝐎 𝐈 𝐂𝐀' 𝐁𝐄 𝐁𝐄𝐓𝐓𝐀' 𝐅𝐀' 𝐘𝐎𝐔?" this is a LOVE story, cus ima lover... More

𝐂𝐀𝐒𝐓 𝐋𝐈𝐒𝐓
𝟎:𝟎𝟏
𝟎:𝟎𝟐
𝟎:𝟎𝟑
𝟎:𝟎𝟒
𝟎:𝟎𝟓
𝟎:𝟎𝟔
𝟎:𝟎𝟕
𝟎:𝟎𝟖
𝟎:𝟎𝟗
𝟎:𝟏𝟎
𝟎:𝟏𝟏
𝟎:𝟏𝟐
𝟎:𝟏𝟑
𝟎:𝟏𝟒
𝟎:𝟏𝟓
𝟎:𝟏𝟔
𝟎:𝟏𝟕
𝟎:𝟏𝟖
𝟎:𝟏𝟗
𝟎:𝟐𝟎
𝟎:𝟐𝟏
𝟎:𝟐𝟐
𝟎:𝟐𝟑
𝟎:𝟐𝟒
𝟎:𝟐𝟓
𝟎:𝟐𝟔
𝟎:𝟐𝟕
𝟎:𝟐𝟖
𝟎:𝟐𝟗
𝟎:𝟑𝟎
𝟎:𝟑𝟏
𝟎:𝟑𝟐
𝟎:𝟑𝟑
𝟎:𝟑𝟒
𝟎:𝟑𝟓
𝟎:𝟑𝟔
𝟎:𝟑𝟕
𝟎:𝟑𝟖
𝟎:𝟑𝟗
𝟎:𝟒𝟎
𝟎:𝟒𝟏
𝟎:𝟒𝟐
𝟎:𝟒𝟑
𝟎:𝟒𝟒
𝟎:𝟒𝟓
𝟎:𝟒𝟔
𝟎:𝟒𝟕
𝟎:𝟒𝟖
𝟎:𝟒𝟗
𝟎:𝟓𝟎
𝟎:𝟓𝟏
𝟎:𝟓𝟑 (𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐋 𝐄𝐏𝐈𝐋𝐎𝐔𝐆𝐄)
💐💐💐

𝟎:𝟓𝟐 (𝐀𝐋𝐓𝐄𝐑𝐍𝐀𝐓𝐄 𝐄𝐏𝐈𝐋𝐎𝐔𝐆𝐄)

14.3K 597 1.1K
By woobackbabyyyyy1

𝐃𝐀𝐊𝐎𝐓𝐀 𝐍𝐈𝐕𝐀𝐄 𝐁𝐄𝐍𝐍𝐄𝐓𝐓

"And now I'm just in a house with a bunch of 'D' heads that won't listen to me! Y'all suck booty cheeks." DJ yelled in from the top of the staircase in frustration, slamming his room door behind him soon after.

Dayvon let out a low snicker due to the double meaning of his four year old's statement. He could've been referring to the fact that everyone in the house's name started with a D, even their two dogs. Or maybe he was really calling everyone a 'dickhead'.

Dakota completely paused her movements of seasoning the ribs, glancing over at Von with a confused yet irritated stare as he wiped the smile off of his face so quick. "I know that lil boy ain't slamming doors in my house. Go check him 'fore I make him cry."

It was always something going on in their house and Dakota was trying her hardest to parent without belts to the ass but they were seriously pushing her to her limit.

Dayvon got up from his seat in the kitchen with a smile, going to stand behind Dakota instead. He loved her in mommy mode. That's why he kept getting her pregnant over and over again.

He used his opportunity to hold around her waist with his left arm, traveling his free right hand in between her thighs, right in the middle of her legs.

"Chill, mama. I'a handle his bad ass lata'. Watchu on' doe?" He snaked his head around to the front and kissed her cheek repeatedly while she smiled, removing his hands from her body. If she didn't, she knew he would get carried away.

"Are we seeing the same thing? We're at five kids already, Dayvon. What more do you want from me?" She groaned out loud, using her elbows to push him back since her gloved hands were occupied with a mixture of seasonings and the moisture from her ribs.

He reached over, grabbing the ends of each glove to pull them off of her hands, placing them on a paper towel that was on the counter. He placed his hands on her waist again, turning her around so she was facing him while he put her arms around his shoulders. "We'a be cool, shordy. Last one. Ian finna ask you afta' I get ma' last daughta'. On foenem grave."

She locked her gaze into his tempting brown eyes as he bit on his moisturized bottom lip to get her to fall into his antics. It did almost work, until she saw something out of her peripheral vision.

She whipped her head to the left and saw her last son, Demari, who was going on almost two years old waddling into the kitchen with a brand new tampon in his hand, mumbling profane words.

He wore a white onesie top that was nowhere near white anymore due to all the colorful marker strokes that were present on his top, and face. The baby boy had sort of a curly top and warm brown skin, looking just like Dakota's late dad; who he was named after.

"Bish bish bish bish." He repeated in his high pitched voice with a smile that showed his only two bottom and two top teeth. He waved his small arm around in the air, acting as if the tampon was a toy.

Dakota glared at Von knowingly, removing her attention from him soon after as she immediately went to the little boy who had also lost his mind if he thought it was okay to talk like that in her house.

She removed the tampon from his hand with little to no trouble before positioning both hands around his back, scooping him up and kissing his cheek. "Don't say that, papa. It's a bad word. It's a 'no no' word. Okay? No no."

He began to frown due to the fact that he knew 'no no' was associated with something bad, and he didn't want to get put in time out. Even at his young age, he could clearly differentiate between good things and bad things.

"He bad as hell too." Dayvon soon bursted out into laughter from his previous words, attempting to catch his breath even though it was never that funny.

Once Demari caught on to the fact that his dad was laughing with him, he covered his mouth with his small hand and began forcing out laughter too. "Dada bish bish."

"Dayvonnn, get out. Go check on junior, oh my God." Dakota groaned after smacking her teeth, pushing him away from the kitchen with her free hand. Though she only pushed out five kids, she had to deal with six of them. Von was the most annoying of them all.

After having five kids, Dakota noticed that babies always fed off of the energy around them. If people in the room were sad, babies would cry. Smiling would cause a baby to be happy as well. So if Von kept laughing at his bad behavior, it wouldn't stop any time soon.

His laughter gradually died down after getting annoyed sighs from Dakota, and before he left, he grabbed Dakota's neck with his tattooed hand, pulling her in for a kiss.

The kiss barely lasted two seconds, being cut short when Demari began to whine, using his small hands to try to push Von away. "You always hatin'. How you hatin' on me but yeen got no teeth? You got otha' shit ta' worry bout. Old ass man."

"Bish! Bish!" Demari screamed in a higher pitched expression than before and on cue, Dayvon began to laugh again.

Dakota rolled her eyes for probably the seventh time in the past minute as she handed the baby off to Von. She couldn't deal with them anymore. "Hmm, take him with you. Both of y'all get out of my face."

He accepted his son and plastered a playful smile by upturning his lips. He started kissing all over Dakota's face until she broke out a small smile. "I luh you, mamaaa."

"I love you too, baby. And I love you handsomeee!" She dragged with a smile, kissing on Dayvon's cheek first before placing a few kisses on Demari's chubby cheeks.

His small hands grabbed at her smiling face, letting out small squeals in response. "Lub you, lub you!"

Dayvon and Dakota looked at each other with shocked faces, being as though that was the first time he'd ever said that. And even though they went through this four times before, it amazed them more each time. It was so shocking to them to see the continuous growth of their creations.

"Good job, lil foenemmm! Say it again 'fore I whoop you." Dayvon joked, lightly plucking his forehead while watching Demari clap his hands together.

"Lub you!" He repeated clearly, letting out an ear ringing scream right after his loving words. He was such a happy baby.

Dakota shook her head at his scream, jokingly pushing Dayvon out of her kitchen. "Okay, bye! Go, go, go. I'll see y'all later."

"She always kickin' us out ha' lame ass kitchen. We'on care 'doe, ain't that right lil folks? Fuck 'dat kitchen." Dayvon spoke to Demari as he began walking through their large house that accommodated each of the members more than comfortably.

Being as though Von couldn't seem to stop impregnating his wife, purposely but on accident, he ended up buying a nine bedroom home with the house nearly looking like a mansion.

Though he loved Atlanta and the fact that there was always something to do and always something to see, he moved his family out to Decatur that was still in Georgia, but about twenty minutes away from Atlanta.

He purchased a single family home for almost eight million dollars in cash and then another three million dollars for renovations to get it just how him and Dakota wanted it.

The house was one of the six houses on the block and the distance between their house and the other houses was far enough that the neighbors wouldn't hear anything going in their home.

The family home was an extreme seven thousand square foot home which also included another three thousand square foot back yard, which was bigger than big, really.

Each bedroom in the interior had it's own bathroom and was rather large overall. Even Demari's room was the size of a master bedroom in a normal home. The house was filled with large windows, light, and space; just how Dayvon dreamed of.

He main priority other than the nice interior was making sure to include the extreme amount of backyard space that included a play area for the children, a pool of course, along with a section that had a grill and outdoor furniture for any kickbacks they wanted to have.

Once he reached the top of the steps, he walked a short distance to the first room door which belong to their second oldest, Dakari, who had just turned six.

Knocking on the door a few times, he heard a faint voice telling him to come in before he did just that.

Once he pushed the door all the way opened, his eyes immediately danced around her room, taking in the custom interior that he paid so much money to get it exactly how they wanted it.

The room was painted a color of light blue with gray and white accents on the ceiling and the doors.

There was a built in staircase in her room that allowed her to have a bed at the top platform and a desk at the bottom. There was also a built in bookshelf right above the desk.

All in all, her room was tidy and she barely even had toys in there, being as though she was only six. The two main things seen in her room were a variety of books and a load Squishmallows, since she had a hobby of collecting them.

By her window, there was a cushioned platform along with pillows and more pillows, which is where the six year old spent her free time. Reading of course.

She was the most unproblematic child out of her four other siblings and she never disobeyed her parents. She was also probably the sweetest of them all.

"Wassup, princess?" Von greeted her as he closed the door behind him, going to sit right beside her on her lounge area. He pushed one of her pillows that was shaped like a rainbow to the side, leaning his back against her window.

She looked up from her hardcover book, and smiled at her dad with a missing tooth on display. "Hiiii daddyyy."

"Watchu doin', lil mama?" He questioned, moving Demari away from the book when he tried to snatch it from his sister. He then reached forward to pick a piece of lint out of one of her curly puffballs, pinching her cheek soon after.

"Reading! Can I read to you and fat man?" She smiled, using her free hand to tickle her baby brother's stomach.

Demari squealed in response, wanting her to do it some more, which she did. Not only was she a good daughter, but she was an even better sibling. She never hit them, even when they pissed her off.

"Youn gatta ask ta' read ta' me, Kari. Jus' do it, mama." He plastered a genuine smile on his face, and she returned it as she hopped off of the platformed seat, running to her bookshelf.

A few seconds later, she came back with the book 'A Bad Case of Stripes'. She had read it so many times already but it was hands down her favorite book, other than 'The Very Hungry Caterpillar', which she claimed she was too old for.

She looked at the cover of the book, showing her audience the picture of the sick girl who laid in bed with colorful stripes on her face. "A Bad Case of Stripes, by David Shannon."

"Camilla Cream loved lima beans..."

20 MINUTES LATER, Dayvon was thanking Dakari for taking the time out of her day to read to him and her baby brother. He truly appreciated it, especially since it bought him back to his childhood.

He waved to her once again before shutting the door behind him and picking the next child to check on.

He knocked on Davion's door a few times, granting himself and Demari entrance into his room when he said it was okay to come in.

Even though him and his twin brother were alike in so many different ways, they agreed to have their own rooms due to the fact that they had different decoration ideas.

Since he was only four, his room was still the same color that it was in his previous years. A French blue color with bright green accents were the theme colors of his room, which made sense since his main decorations were dinosaurs.

Dinosaur pillows, dinosaur action figures, dinosaur bed sheets. You name it, he had it.

He spent most of his time in his twin's room but when he wasn't in there, he was playing games on his Play Station, mainly GTA and his Gigantosaurus game, which was his favorite.

"Lil folksss, watchu on twin?" Dayvon greeted the young boy, laughing under his breath once he hurriedly slapped hands with his dad, pulling away with a snap. He swore he was gang for real.

"Daddy, ca— can you play GTA with me? I— I wanna steal a car!" He stuttered from excitement, taking short breaths in between his words. That's just how he talked when he got excited.

He barely waited for an answer before grabbing the PlayStation controller that had a dinosaur decal plastered on it, putting it into his dad's hands.

"Ten minutes folks, then I gatta go check on yo' bald headed twin. Watchu got on yo' mind though, lil boy?" He reached over, ruffling his hands through his son's twists that reached his neck. They wanted to have the same hairstyle as Dayvon but Dakota didn't want them having dreads at such a young age.

"Da-daddy? I wanna go to Oblock!"

13 MINUTES AFTER continuous tapping on the variation of up, down, R1, R2, L1, L2, x, square, triangle, and circle, Dayvon placed the controller back onto the dresser, fist bumping his son soon afterwards. "Thank you for playing with me!"

Dayvon's insides exploded in hearts and warm butterflies as he saw the genuine smile on his sons face. All he really cared about was putting a smile on their faces.

"Ain't nun, foenem. I'a play witchu lata' again."

By the time Dayvon left from the first twin's room, his sidekick was already sleeping on his shoulder with loud breaths escaping every so often. He didn't want to put him in his room alone, so he figured he'd just drop him off in his other brother's room, which was his next stop.

"DJ, you lost yo' mind lil boy? Why you slammin' doors innis house? You pay bills?" His approach was a little harsher because he noticed he had to be a bit more stern to show them right from wrong.

DJ remained in the corner with his arms crossed and his knees up to his chest, sniffing every so often. He was truly upset.

His room was nearly the same as his brother's room, with cars instead of dinosaurs. He even had a bed frame that was designed as a race car; every young boys dream.

"Folks, if I'm talkin' ta' you, pick yo' head up and look at me in my eyes. Don't be ignoring me. Ion ignore you so don't do me like 'dat." Dayvon frowned and his Junior refrained from sighing again, hearing the seriousness laced in his voice.

"I'm sorry."

Dayvon placed his youngest son on the twin sized bed before pulling out the spinning chair with the wheels on the bottom, pulling it to the middle of the room so he could sit. "Now come hea'."

DJ kept the frown on his face as he got up from the corner that he was previously sitting in, trudging over to where his dad was sitting.

Dayvon put his arms out and effortlessly lifted the four year old off of the floor, seating him on his lap. "Ain't I tell you when you got a problem, youn scream, youn yell, and youn hit stuff? Dat's disrespectful, 'specially ta' me and yo' mama."

DJ sniffed again while laying his head onto his dad's shoulder. "But daddy, you and mommy says that we are not supposed-ed to ignore each other. Everybody ignored-ed me so I got mad."

"Cause we ain't hea' you, lil man. What happened? What you wanted ta' tell us?" Dayvon wiped his son's tears away for him. He would never tell his son not to cry, but he would always wipe his tears for him. He wouldn't make the same mistakes that were made on him growing up.

"Mommy said we could have a family meeting sometimes. I wanted to have one to show everyone my trick downstairs." He sighed dramatically once again and Dayvon nodded, kissing his forehead.

"Aight, getcho self ready and dressed and ima get everybody inna living room fa' you. Afta' I check on Daylani, aight?"

By the time Dayvon and DJ exchanged a few more words with each other, leading Dayvon to leave out of the room and go into his last stop, he was tired already. He was ready to fall out and take a nap with his woman.

"And my mommy said he can come over soon. We were playing Roblox together yesterday in Bloxburg and he told me he liked me, Bria!" Dayvon heard once he opened the door since his knocks were being ignored.

A mug immediately fell onto his face as he heard his eight year old daughter speaking to her best friend on her iPad.

Maybe he was hearing things.

"Ask your mom if you can come a little early to the cookout. I want you to hang out with us all day and all night. Maybe you can sleep over too." Daylani continued to ramble on the phone, having no clue that he was staring at her with a deadly stare.

Dayvon stood for a bit longer before getting fed all the way up, swiftly taking the iPad from her hands and hanging the phone up. "You think you grown, Daylani? You not grown."

Daylani stared at him with the most shocked expression ever, being genuinely caught off guard from his presence. "Daddy I—"

"Daddy nothin'. Why you tammat boys in my house? What age I said you ca' have a boyfriend?" He questioned with the same mug on his face, putting her iPad on the dresser.

Daylani sighed and looked down on the floor in defeat. "Eighty two years old."

"Exactly. You eight, shordy. Stop playin' wimme, on foenem grave. And come downstairs right na' so yo' brudda ca' show you sumn." He smacked his lips, leaving the room with her device in his hand.

After telling everyone else in the house to meet in the living room, Dayvon went back down the steps, in search for Dakota. She was his next victim.

He noticed her finishing up in the kitchen and he frowned as he approached her, grabbing her attention as soon as he appeared. "Hey bab—"

"Ain't no 'hey baby' nothin. Why you got Daylani thinkin' it's okay ta' be talkin' 'bout boys at ha' small age? You know ion play like 'dat." He expressed with attitude laced in his voice and Dakota raised her eyebrow at him.

"What did you do, Dayvon? Yell at her?" Dakota matched his mug, knowing that sometimes he would let his anger get the best of him.

"Hell yeah, I told ha' ass stop playin' wimme and I took 'dat dusty ass iPad. She ain't 'posed ta' have no boyfriend." He placed the large Apple device on the counter next to them, crossing his arms over his lower stomach.

Dakota smacked her teeth, plucking him in his forehead. "What did I tell you about that? When you're mad, don't yell and react off your anger. You're gonna make them act secretive around you. Let them know that you're here to support and listen."

"If you did that, you would know that he isn't her boyfriend, he just is a friend that has a crush on her. She knows that she's too young to have a boyfriend." Dakota picked the iPad up from the counter, planning to give it back to its owner soon.

He tried to take it from her hands since he didn't want her to give it back but he let go once he saw the way she raised her eyebrow. "Dayvon."

"Fuck you want me ta' do, Ko? Let shordy have ah boyfriend? She'on pay no bills innis bitch so what I say, go. Hell wrong wit' ha' fresh ass?" He continued his side of the argument and leaned against the counter with the harshest mug on his face.

It was enough to scare every kid that looked in his direction.

"He's not her boyfrien—. Baby, you're talking in circles and you're making me repeat myself. Try this. 'Hey wife. My favorite woman in the world. I would kill myself if we weren't together, Dakota. But anyway, beautiful, gorgeous and perfect wife, I have a concern. I heard Daylani talking about boys and I didn't like it because blah blah blah.'" She rephrased his argument for him, which she did pretty often. It made things easier for her all the time.

Dayvon nodded in response, filling in the blanks in his head. "Ugly ass lady. Ion want Lani talkin' ta' lil niggas cause they be actin' fresh as hell and ion want ha' around that. And ion want ha' ta' start havin' niggas early."

Dakota frowned deeply, moving her body closer to his while reaching her right hand out so she could grab both his top and bottom lips at the same time, partially twisting them. "Watch your mouth, Dayvon."

"Mmcht, mannn." He swatted her hand away from his mouth and she had no choice but to laugh at his angered expression, locking her arms around his waist for a hug.

She leaned her head on his chest and he stared down at her, refraining from hugging her back due to his angered mood. "You know I wouldn't put my baby in a weird position like that, Von. Just as much as you want her to stay young, so do I."

"So don't—" he abruptly attempted to cut her statement off and she reached her hand up, closing her fingers in the air to initiate the silence she needed.

"We can't stop her from having boy friends. If we just say 'oh Lani, don't talk to boys 'cause they're bad' she'll do it behind our backs. She has to trust us starting now, bae. So it can be better for all of us when she gets older."

The sounds of feet in house slippers sounded on the steps and for a second, Dayvon face palmed himself since he forgot all about the fact that they were supposed to be having a family meeting. "We'a finish 'dis lata'. Come, Ko."

He grabbed her hand as he began to walk away from the kitchen counter, walking the short yet long distance to their spacious living room. "Well when he comes here later, if you feel like he gives fresh vibes, I'll send him back home. Yeah?"

"I guess." He kept his response short as he sat down on the couch with Dakota right next to him at the same time that Dakari sat on the couch.

Dakari began to scoot her body over all the way until she was right next to her mom, which led to her wrapping her small arms around her waist. "Hey Miss Kariii."

"Can I sit on your lap, mommy?" She questioned as her older sister plopped down on the couch with a dramatized sigh. She was so butthurt about getting her iPad taken when she did nothing wrong.

Dakota sensed Von was going to say something smart so she covered his mouth with her free hand while putting Dakari on her lap with the other. "Don't even bother her."

In less than thirty seconds, the living room was filled with all five of their kids, including Demari who had a strong mug on his face since his older brother woke him up out of his sleep just to show him a trick. Even at a young age, he didn't play about his sleep.

Though there were three couches in their spacious living room, all of their kids piled up onto the same couch so they could be touching one of their parents in some way. Whether it was leaning onto them or actually sitting on their lap, they had physical contact which they seemed to not be able to live without.

"Okay, hi guys. I'm gonna show a cool trick that I learned-ed. It's very hard and only one person in the whole wide world can do it. And that's me!" DJ began his performance with a small intro and Dakota nearly cried at his tiny voice. She was so emotional about hers.

"Yayyy, DJ! That's my son!"

He displayed a nervous smile on his face and for a split second, Dakota saw the extract reflection of Von's identical smile. It was beginning to be a bit scary.

"Okay, here goes my trick."

He took a deep breath to brace himself before just deciding to do what he wanted. Right after his deep breath, he jumped up while spinning the opposite way in mid air. He then did the same thing once more until he was facing forward again.

Dayvon smacked his teeth in annoyance, kind of irritated at the fact that he did all of that just for a lame trick.

"Yayyy! That was so good!" Dakota began clapping like a maniac while everyone remained silent with uninterested expressions.

Dakota looked around at them, gritting her teeth so they could get the hint.

"Clap for him or nobody's eating for the next week." She kept a smile on her face while speaking from her teeth, which caused them to clap just as hard as her.

DJ smiled in response, clapping along with the rest of his family. "Thank you! Thank you!"

Dakari rolled her eyes at their dramatics, leaning her head on her mother's shoulder.

"That was so lame."

'Before I Let Go' by Maze blared through the stereo system designated for the backyard of their family's home as their cook out started an hour ago. It gave all of the black love feels that everyone aspired to experience at least once in life.

The smell of smoked meat emitted from the grill that Dayvon was standing at as he had a combination of hamburger patties, ribs, hot dogs, and hot sausages being grilled so they could be soon eaten by the plenty guests that occupied their backyard space.

The sound of laughter, the sight of kids running around in the grass, the feeling of the warm sun circulating everyone apart of the cookout, all of it bought a smile to each and everyone's face.

Especially Dakota's.

"Awww look at you being a dad and a husband. You look so good flipping burgers, Von." Dakota had an unremovable smile on her face as she came up behind Von, slipping her arms around his waist so she could hug on him.

He smiled in response to her infatuation with him, placing the pair of tongs on the side of the grill where the grilling supplies belonged. "Yeah? I look good bein' a strong, healthy, black man?"

Dakota let out a small laugh as he began horribly dancing to the music that blared through the speaker, grabbing her right hand so she could dance with him.

His dance was a simple two step dance with a little shimmy of the shoulders and it did nothing but make Dakota laugh out loud once again since he looked so goofy doing it. "You look a mess, baby."

He bit his bottom lip with a smile, grabbing her by her waist to pull her closer to his body. "I'm yo' mess though."

He gave her no chance to answer as he used his pointer finger to lift her chin up to he could place his moistened lips on top of hers. Both of their heads tilted opposite ways as their lips slightly parted so they could distribute their love for each other through a simple kiss.

Their kiss only lasted about ten more seconds before Dakota felt a small tugging on the casual white ankle length dress she wore. "No, mama, nooo!"

Dakota pulled away from the kiss, smiling at Demari who had a dramatic frown on his face since she was kissing on her husband. He was surely living up to the fact that he was named after her father.

She bent down while smacking her lips, picking up her freshly bathed baby. "Stop acting jelly, Mari. Let me show my husband some love."

He shook his head while mumbling a negative response as he touched his mother's curly hair do.

Dayvon now had a false mug on his face as he reached his arms out so he could grab his baby boy. "C'mon lil folks. You wan' be in grown folks business, 'den ima teach you how ta' flip some ribs like a grown man."

He winked at Dakota and blew her a kiss before he went back to his spot in front of the grill with Demari in his arms.

Before Dakota could completely turn around, she felt yet another small body run into her legs. "Mommy! Mommy! Tremani keeps calling me transgender. What does that mean?"

There was a frantic yet stressed out look on Dakari's face as she asked her mom a question that she had been wanting to know the answer to since her cousin had came over.

"Tremani, why are you calling my daughter that?" She put her best angry face as her oldest nephew ran over to her with a large smile on his face.

Once he wrapped his arms around her waist for a hug, her facial expression softened as she hugged him back. "Auntie, you know I'm your favorite nephew. I wouldn't say that to your daughter. That was Legend."

Dakota rolled her eyes at the sound of his words, knowing good and well that Booka would be the one to teach his son to say that to people.

"Call Legend for me, Kari. Tell him godmommy wants to see how big he got from two months ago."

Nine years had passed and everyone that Dakota and Dayvon were associated with now had little babies and kids of their own. Not as much as Dakota had, but their kids still counted.

Booka and his girlfriend, Sienna had a seven year old boy named Legend and a four year old girl, Solana. Polo and Devyn had Tremani who was nine and he also had a little brother who was also four named Noah. Then Benji and Ayuri also had two twin girls that were five years old, Nevaeh and Heaven.

The only couple that were also in the making of a football team were Durk and Maleah, who had four kids. Two girls and two boys being Miyori, Zayden, Milani, and Kairo.

The rest of the friends, being Zahrya, Louie, Muwop, DQ, and Boss Top all had one baby girl. It was safe to say that there were more girls in the family.

"Hi Legenddd. How are you my baby?" She bent down to pick him up once he ran to her, though his quickly growing body was more than half the size of hers.

His innocent small face formed a smile as his god mother kissed all over his face. "I'm good, god mommyyy."

"Can you stop calling my daughter transgender? Please Legend? She doesn't like that. And don't go around using that as an insult. It's not right."

Legend nodded his head quickly, only returning two kisses to his god mom's cheek in response to her kisses. "Okay, I won't call her that anymore. I'll just keep calling uncle Von and uncle Durk dykes."

A mischievous laugh escaped from his mouth as he shimmed out of her grip, running away from the little group they were standing in. "Oh my God."

It was like there was a cycle of kids coming up to Dakota because once Legend ran away, Daylani ran over to her mom while immediately reaching for her hand. "Mommy, come on. He's here for the party!"

"Okay, Daylani. Go wait for us by the front door. I'm gonna get daddy."

Once Daylani nodded and ran away, Dakota made her way to Dayvon who was now letting Demari hold the tongs so he could pretend he was really grilling. "C'mon bae, Lani's friend is here."

He smacked his teeth in annoyance, closing the grill since Demari wasn't really doing anything. "Ima end up cursin' 'dat lil boy out."

"No you're not. Demari, go to granny. Okay?" She took him out of his dad's arms, putting him on the floor towards the seats where her mom and Von's mom were seated, watching him waddle over to them with a squeal.

"Aye Booka, watch the shit onna grill fa' me, gang." Von yelled out to Booka as Dakota pulled him behind her so they wouldn't keep the little boy or his mother waiting.

Before they knew it, the three of them were standing in front of the closed door with Dakota reminding Von to be nice.

Once the door was opened, only Dakota's and Daylani's smiles were genuine while Dayvon tried his best to put a fake smile on his face. "Hello, how are you guys?"

Dakota gave a friendly hug to the young boy's mom, also waving to him in the same friendly gesture.

"We're great. Thank you for letting Brayden spend time with her. She is literally all he talks about. They're such good friends."

Brayden nodded in agreement, extending his arm out to Dakota since he was holding a bouquet of flowers. "Hi Mrs. Bennett. These are for you. Hi, Mr. Bennett. You guys have such a nice daughter."

"Aweee, thanks Brayden. He's so nice, right Von?"

Von scoffed, eyeing the young white boy like his life depended on it. "Mhm."

"Well I'll be back for Brayden around nine. Bye bye, Brayden. Be good, buddy."

His mom bent down to kiss him on his cheek before he was left with Dakota, Dayvon, and Daylani.

"Sooo? He's not what you expected, right?" Dakota looked at the back of Brayden's bowl cut hair as he walked along side of Daylani.

Dayvon shrugged, still having a mug on his face. "Ion like his lil white ass. He too jolly. I can't wait 'til his unseasoned ass get the fuck out ma' crib."

Before Dakota could respond, Brayden turned around with a large smile on his face. "Hey Mr. Bennett? You think I could take Daylani to prom when we turn to big kids?"

Dayvon sent a death glare to the younger boy which frightened Brayden all the way. "Hold your horses, bud. It was just a question, sir."

"White boy, fuck out ma' face 'fore I do you sumn."

Daylani shook her head as she pulled her friend out the back sliding doors to the house, knowing how her dad got.

"I got something that will make you happy, Von." Dakota raised her eyebrows playfully as she leaned up so she could lick his cheek.

"Pussy?"

Dakota straight faced him while he laughed out loud, reaching down so he could grip her ass in his left hand. "What it is, baby?"

"Wait, you smell that?" She spoke as they walked out of the sliding doors as well. The smell made both of their heads snap to the grill, since it was a burning smell.

"His dumbass done burnt all ma' shit, folks. Booka!" Dayvon stormed over to the grill to pop him in the back of the head while Dakota shook her head, making her way to her friends.

It was always Booka.

"Dakota, I promise you don't look a day over twenty one. You look so good, boo!" Maleah was the first to pull out a chair so she would be able to sit next to her.

"Black don't crack, bookie. We all look good as fuck."

Devyn, Ayuri, and Zahrya nodded in agreement, all of them having a margarita in their hands. "That's crazy, we're really grown as hell with kids and shit. Like where did time go?"

"Tell me about it. Especially in Kota and Von's backyard. Like it really feel like just the other day they bumped into each other at the club." Devyn began to reminisce as Dakota laughed, also going down memory lane briefly.

"Shordy 'den tied twin down. I salute 'chu fa' dealin' wit' his hot headed ass." Durk added, earning a laugh from everyone since they knew he was in fact hot-headed.

"That's crazy. Me and him been through so much. I love my man and our football team."

Dayvon began making his way to where his wife and their friends were sitting with Booka trailing behind him with a smile. "'Dis dumb ass nigga can't do shit, damn."

"Ion know how ta' grill shit. You know what I can do though? I ca' pull out. Come take some tips from big uncle Booka, Von." He smirked as he sat down with a bottle of Heineken in his hand.

Once he took notice to the song blaring through the speakers, he forgot what he was talking about as he heard the tune of Keith Sweat Right and a Wrong Way playing.

"Never let me gooooooooo! It's a right and a wrong way to love somebod-ayyy!" He began doing a horrible two step before he spun around in the middle of the backyard.

"Damn, his ass the drunk uncle. On foenem grave." Muwop began laughing as everyone else shook their heads and laughed at him as well.

"He's bout to be an uncle to one more kid." Dakota discreetly slipped into the conversation but it didn't go unnoticed, especially not by Von.

"Six kids is crazy."

Dayvon and Dakota ignored Louie statement and the gasps and remarks coming from their friends as Dayvon smiled wide, picking Dakota up off of her feet so he could spin her around. "Ma' baby havin' ma' baby againnn!"

"Mommy is pregnant?"

Soon before they knew it, almost everyone in the backyard was celebrating the news with Dakota and Dayvon. She knew what she was doing when she called for a random cookout in the middle of the summer.

She couldn't lie and say she didn't want the baby, because she honestly would do it a million times over just for him.

"I love you Dayvon!" Dakota smiled as he put her down on her feet, kissing all over her face and her lips.

Their love story was undoubtedly a true roller coaster. They went through a lot in the past years they had been together but what really mattered was that they loved each other through the ups and downs.

Despite the delays, the confusions, the highs and lows, the fights, the make ups, the guns to the head, they stuck it out. True love would endure the strength that they needed to get through it; which they did. 

They were in love then, they were in love in the present moment, and they would be even more in love in the future.

Love is not a promise, love is not just an emotion. Love is wanting to spend every second of life with a person. Wanting to watch the other grow. Anticipating a smile on one's face to trigger another smile. Love is a puzzle that can be solved only when the perfect person is helping solve the puzzle.

Dakota was Dayvon's perfect person.

"I luh you mo', Koko. I 'a luh you fa'eva."

ˋˏ✄┈┈┈┈

𝐈𝐅 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐒 𝐈𝐒 𝐖𝐇𝐄𝐑𝐄 𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐒𝐓𝐎𝐏, 𝐓𝐇𝐀𝐍𝐊 𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐅𝐎𝐑 𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐃𝐈𝐍𝐆😇😇😇

𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐒 𝐈𝐒 𝐒𝐎 𝐁𝐈𝐓𝐓𝐄𝐑𝐒𝐖𝐄𝐄𝐓 𝐁𝐔𝐓 𝐈 𝐀𝐏𝐏𝐑𝐄𝐂𝐈𝐀𝐓𝐄 𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐅𝐎𝐑 𝐆𝐄𝐓𝐓𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐒 𝐅𝐀𝐑; 𝐄𝐀𝐂𝐇 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐑𝐘 𝐎𝐍𝐄 𝐎𝐅 𝐘𝐎𝐔🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍

𝐈 𝐋𝐎𝐕𝐄 𝐘𝐀𝐋𝐋 𝐒𝐎𝐎𝐎𝐎𝐎𝐎 𝐁𝐀𝐃 𝐅𝐎𝐑 𝐒𝐔𝐏𝐏𝐎𝐑𝐓𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐌𝐘 𝐒𝐓𝐎𝐑𝐘 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐀𝐋𝐋 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐃𝐑𝐀𝐌𝐀 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐁𝐔𝐋𝐋𝐒𝐇𝐈𝐓 𝐓𝐇𝐀𝐓 𝐂𝐀𝐌𝐄 𝐀𝐋𝐎𝐍𝐆 𝐖𝐈𝐓𝐇 𝐈𝐓🫶🏾🫶🏾🫶🏾

𝐓𝐇𝐀𝐍𝐊 𝐘𝐎𝐔𝐔𝐔𝐔 💐💐💐💐

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

35K 1K 15
𝐀 𝐊𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐕𝐨𝐧 𝐌𝐚𝐟𝐢𝐚 𝐒𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐲
43.8K 2.4K 20
Dayvon and Normani's love story continues in this FINAL BOOK: "𝔱𝔦𝔩𝔩 𝔡𝔢𝔞𝔱𝔥 𝔡𝔬 𝔲𝔰 𝔭𝔞𝔯𝔱" THIS SERIES IS A TRILOGY. BE SURE TO ADD BOOK...
12.3K 462 14
Read to find outtttt 🌃🌠. "𝗜 𝗵𝗲𝗮𝗿𝗱 𝗶𝘁 𝘄𝗮𝘀 𝗴𝗼𝗼𝗱 𝘁𝗵𝗿𝗼𝘂𝗴𝗵 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗴𝗿𝗮𝗽𝗲𝘃𝗶𝗻𝗲. 𝗜 𝗵𝗲𝗮𝗿𝗱 𝘁𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗴𝗼𝘁 𝗮 𝗴𝗿...