The Hybrid (completed slowly...

By conecha

More

THE HYBRID
CHAPTER 2: THE TRUTH
CHAPTER 3: REUNITED
CHAPTER 4: MILESTONE HIGH
CHAPTER 5: IAN
CHAPTER 6: DREAM
CHAPTER 7: MAKING A FRIEND
CHAPTER 8: THE BALL
CHAPTER 9: THE PRINCE
CHAPTER 10: DATE
Chapter: 11 THE BEACH
CHAPTER: 12 ALMOST CAUGHT
CHAPTER 13: IAN THE ROMANTIC
CHAPTER: 14 MY FIRST TIME
CHAPTER 15: MEET THE PARENTS
CHAPTER 16: TROUBLE
CHAPTER: 17 THE BOND
CHAPTER 18: IAN'S SISTER
CHAPTER 19: BEST FRIENDS TOGETHER AGAIN.
CHAPTER 20: AN EARLY CHANGE
CHAPTER 21: ORIGINAL GIRL
CHAPTER 22: HAPPY BIRTHDAY
CHAPTER 23: TRUTH OR DARE
CHAPTER 24: WHAT THE HELL
CHAPTER 25: SURPRISES THAT LAST A LIFETIME
CHAPTER 26: BITTER SWEET
CHAPTER 27: 1 MONTH LATER
CHAPTER 28: THIS CAN'T BE HAPPENING
CHAPTER 29: EMOTIONS
CHAPTER 30: WHY WOULD YOU DO THIS
CHAPTER 31: MITCH
CHAPTER 32
CHAPTER 33
CHAPTER 34
CHAPTER 35
CHAPTER 36
CHAPTER 37
CHAPTER 38
CHAPTER 39
CHAPTER 41

CHAPTER 40

2.7K 108 4
By conecha

DRIA'S POV

i was sitting on chava's lap listening to everyone talk, but i just couldn't pay attention. it was like this nagging feeling, kinda like something in this room is missing. i looked around and i didn't see snow. ian was talking animatedly with mitch. i stiffened when i felt something over my face like i was being drugged. chava wasn't paying attention to me at first until i gasped for breath.

"are you okay honey" he asked

"i feel like im suffocating" i answered in a breathless voice. then it just stopped.

something is wrong. i looked around again. i still didn't see snow. i ran over to the bathroom where she went, there was her scent mixed with someone elses. the scent was familar, but i just couldn't figure out where i know it from. i walked farther in the bathroom, checking all the stalls. snow was not there. i was about to walk out when something caught my eye.

it was snow's favorite bobby pin. i gasped. running back to where everyone was i yelled "SOME ONE TOOK SNOW" everyone turned to look at me. i only looked into my brothers eyes, they were liquid fire.

shit is about to go down.

IAN'S POV

i was sitting at the table chatting with my brother mitch when my sister yells " SOME ONE TOOK SNOW" when those words left her mouth everything stopped, my world stopped. i could feel the heat going through my body, so i knew what my eyes looked like. my sister was staring deep in to my liquid fire eyes with her teary ones. i couldn't move, talk, or breath at the moment. dria ran into me wrapping her arms around me.

"ian we have to find her, say something please" she cried in my chest

when she said that it was like a shock back to reality. the whole room was quiet waiting for me to say something. i saw mitch run to where the bathrooms were. he was back in a flash at my side.

"i smelled the scent it was a vampire but the trail left out the back door and disappeared, they must have gotten in to a car or something. he said in an angry voice.

i was still in shock, i heard everything everyone was saying. my baby is gone and I'm standing here doing nothing. i finally took a breath and got in to action, i have to get her back.

"lulu, is there anyway you could see what happened in that bathroom" i asked hopeful

"um yeah if the scent is strong enough i will be able to feel what happened and make a screen to show it i think, i will try" she said and we all followed her into the bathroom.

why would someone take her, she is my mate. i thought all of this shit was over but i guess not

LULU' POV

i stood in the bathroom and closed my eyes i could feel my power all over my skin. i could see what happened in here because i am close with snow. i couldn't see the other person just a shadow. i projected the power out of me, when everyone gasped i knew they could see everything that i saw. opening my eyes as the scene ended, ian had a look of a dying man on his face. he looked around at all of us.

" help me find her, i can't live with out her please" he said as a tear escaped his eye.

"we will all help you ian, we will find her and kill who ever did this" mitch said hugging his brother.

i knew snow wasn't hurt because i would feel it, everyone would know if she was hurt because she is in all of our hearts."we are coming for you snow, don't give up" i said to myself.

then i heard something in my head that said " i won't give up, tell ian i love him and im fine"

what the hell is going on.

"guys i just talked to snow and she is fine, i don't know how but i told her not to give up and she answered me" i said dumbfound.

"that is because you are related to her, you have a special bond with her, if she lets her guard down i am sure you will be able to find her' boo said stepping into the bathroom.

well i'll be damned.

SNOW'S POV

"we are coming for you snow don't give up" i heard in my head.

it was lulu's voice. how could i have heard that? i don't know whats going on but i responded to her with" i wont give up, tell ian i love him and i am fine" i said in my head.

i hope she heard me. i moved my legs trying to get up. i couldn't move my legs or my arms. then i saw that i was chained to a bed. i can't believe this crazy ass person did this to me, when ian comes he will be dead. i yanked on the chains trying with all my strength to brake them, but they wouldn't budge. i closed my eyes to try and use my powers, i could feel them but they were really week."uggh" i yelled in annoyance. why won't they work when i need them most.

"the drug i gave you will surpress your powers, so you can't use them" he said with an evil smirk on his face.

i jumped because i didn't know he was in the room with me.

"chace why are you doing this to me" i asked

he just stared at me saying nothing. chace walked around the bed, in one quick move he was on top of me. he pushed my legs aside so he was laying between them. all i felt was disgust.

chace grabbed my face kissing my lips hard, he ran his tongue against my lips wanting entry but i wouldn't open my mouth. since i wouldn't open my mouth he bit my bottom lip, when i gasped from the pain he stuck his tongue in my mouth twirling it around mine.

because i was chained there was nothing i could do about it. i felt so helpless at this moment.finally he released his torture on my lips. his hand went to my dress lifting it.

"please chace don't do this, I'm pregnant" i said scared of what he would do to me.

he acted as if he didn't hear me. chace continued up my thigh, i started to close my legs but i couldn't be cause they were chained. his hand brushed against my panties. he started to pull them down then he thought of a better idea and just ripped them off. tears were running down my face like waterfalls.

i knew what he was about to do to me and i had no control over it. he layed his hand on my thigh to push my legs open more, when he pulled his hand back . he got off of me shaking his hand back and forth trying to put out the fire on his hand.

i sighed in relief. my son was protecting us from being touched. i thanked god for my son. he was still inside of me and he was protecting me, his mother. i looked at my legs and there was a red tinted glow all over my body.

"how can you still protect yourself, the drug i gave you should have stopped you from using your power." he said annoyed that he couldn't touch me.

"it's not me, it my son" i said with and evil look on my face.

"how is a baby that has not been born yet do something like this" he asked pissed off

"i don't know, when i am in danger his fire phoenix can protect me" i said

"well i will just have to cut him out" he said grabbing a knife off the dresser

chace has really gone crazy, if he thinks he can get away with what he is doing. he walked over to me and tried to touch the knife to my stomach and it busted in to flames, setting his hand on fire again.

"FUCK!!!" he screamed "i will find away to have you, you will be mine. i don't care if i have to hide you until that little bastard is born. you will be MINE! DO YOU HEAR ME!" he said getting in my face.

he moved back when he felt the hot current over my body. i just smiled at him. chace was so pissed he started throwing everything around, tearing up the room. i couldn't help it i started laughing hard.

"you think this is funny? i came and stole you to make you fall in love with me. you are supposed to mine snow, not ian's MINE!" he yelled

"well if i was supposed to be with you, you would have been my mate, but you are not. i really hope you find her so you can get over this obsession you have over me, if you live" i smirked

"what do you mean if i live, are you threatening me bitch" he yelled

"did you forget i am a princess, ian is king of the fire phoenix, my father is king of all vampires and my mother a very respected angle. you got shit fucked up if you think for one second they are not searching for me. when they do find me, your going to get dead." i said with a smile on my face.

chace lost all the color from his face. i guess he didn't think through his little plan to steal me. he turned his back on me

" i just want to be with you snow, i love you" he said as he walked out of the door.

chace is a sick person, he once was a friend turned foe, i know once I'm found he will be dead. i kinda felt bad for him. but not that bad. i was so tired, i was about to close my eyes when a women walked in to the door.

she was older maybe in her early 30's, she had hair so red it look like it was on fire, tall, thin and piercing gold eyes. she walked to the bed and tried to touch me, until she felt the heat my son was giving off.

"so it's true, your baby can protect you." she said

"who are you" i asked

"I'm sia, and you and your little friends killed my husband. so I'm going to kill you" she said with a smile on her face.

"your the warlocks wife"

"yes, and chace will do what ever i tell him. he is under a spell, chace doesn't even know what he is doing" she said clapping her hand in a happy manor

"your husband tried to kill my family, they were only protecting me' i said

sia just looked at me with so much hate

"if he hadn't put a spell for me not to move, i would have killed you all that night. but once he was dead i was out numbered and i vowed to have my revenge for his death."

"you don't have to do this please, your all going to die if you don't let me go. i don't want anyone to be hurt anymore. all of this needs to stop.i said

just then i felt ian pushing my mind link to open then i heard him.

baby i know where you are and I'm on my way

hurry please

i will baby i love you

love you to ian

i snapped back to reality with sia yelling for me to listen to her. i looked in her direction.

"your out of time, they know where i am" i said with a smirk on my face

"your lying, they have no idea where you are you lying girl" she yelled

soon as the word left her mouth chace came running in the room.

"we are surrounded, they are all here." he said scared

"who are you talking about boy" sia yelled to him

"the king" he said

i looked at both of them and laid back down

"told ya they were coming' i said***********

**************************************************************************************************************

THANK AGAIN FOR READING MY STORY LOVE YOU ALL MUAH!!!

NECHA<3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

329 7 31
614 8 17