ROTTMNT The Movie | X reader

By TopStupid-Fluff

Spoilers ahead... Watch the movie first before reading... Leonardo x reader | Completed ✔️ Raphael x reader |... More

Leonardo| New Catchphrase
Leonardo| "I do like how he calls me Master."
Leonardo| Lets save the world...
Leonardo | That's not him...
Leonardo | Let's save the world...For Good...
Raphael | We work together...
Raphael | Unexpected
Raphael | Heartbroken...
Raphael | What have you done to him?!
Raphael | One happy ending...
Donatello | Breaking the 'new' record
Donatello | They're gone!?
Donatello | Softshell
Donatello | The sweet boy no more...
Donatello | I'm a Spaceship
Michelangelo | Whip'o rama
Michelangelo | Wow...
Michelangelo | Plot Twist
Michelangelo | Mystic Hands...

Michelangelo | Chaos...

484 13 2
By TopStupid-Fluff

Everyone was surprised to see April dragging a human into the lair. The person was wearing a hockey mask, and a cape and his weapon was a hokey stick with a chainsaw at the end. April showed the picture to everyone. Everyone thought it was weird for someone to have that. Raph thought it was a good idea to tie the person up in a chair so that they can not escape.

"And then I saw that picture and I brought him here."

The boy blinked a few times and saw Leonardo.

"Sensei?" He spoke which made Leo yelp and held out his katana in fear. Everyone turned their attention toward the boy.

"It's you! It's all of you. Together! I never thought I'd see you again!" He began to tear up. "I'm so happy I could hug you!" He leaned in but he didn't notice he was tied up in a chair and he fell to the ground.

Raph pulled the chair up and a projector landed on a table and turned on automatically. Raph began to interrogate the boy.

"Who are you, and why do you have a picture of us?" He held up the photo of everyone in the room.

"Yeah, who took this? Cause I look great." Leo said with a smile, stars sparkling around him. Raph was displeased.

"What's your favourite pizza? 'Cause I'm ordering right now." Mikey said, typing the number of a nearby pizzeria. Raph facepalmed while Y/N giggled.

"And why are you wearing genius build apparel!?" Donnie shouted, making everyone jump. "That's trademarked!" He slammed his fist on the boy's arm, and it deployed a grappling hook. It hit Donnie in the face then zipped across the room, and everyone began to dodge it.

The grappling hook attached itself to the ceiling and the boy went upside down and went up.

"He's trying to escape!" Mikey yelled. He grabbed the chair and pulled it downwards, the chair hitting him in the process. The room was in utter chaos. The boy began to swing from side to side as April and Raph were ready to hit him.

"Want me to knock him out again?" April asked Raph.

"Let me," Raph said, ready to hit the spinning boy.

Mikey was screaming Donnie's name, shaking him. Splinter was enjoying the chaos. He was eating popcorn and his tail slapped Leo's hand away from getting near his food. Y/N was holding her head, not believing what she was seeing.

"Wait, wait, stop! I'm a friend. Let me explain." The boy yelled and everyone stopped what they were doing.

"Let's start over."

The four turtles surrounded the boy, now fully listening to what he is going to say.

"My name is Casey Jones, and the reason I have this photo and your tech is because you gave it to me, but not yet, because I'm from the future."

Everyone began to laugh hysterically except for Casey.

"This isn't a joke." He said

"Oh please, if time travel is possible, future Donnie would have come back and already given me all the lottery numbers like we planned."

"It's true! I need you to believe me. Humanity depends on it. In the future, an alien race decimated the planet. We were hunted. We lived in caves. We ate leaves and rats." He noticed Splinter sitting on the couch. "No offense."

"None taken. We are delicious." Splinter said, plopping another popcorn in his mouth.

"I know how this sounds, but Master Leonardo gave me a mission." He looked at Leo.

"I do like how he calls me Master," Leo smirked at Raph, and he scoffed in response.

"Of course I do. You are the greatest ninja the world has ever seen. You told me to find the key and stop the Krang." He said

"Aliens. Pfft. Sure, this story keeps getting better." April noticed the projector was off and saw the panicking rat "Splints?" She asked worriedly.

"The Krang? I have heard that name." Casey nodded. "Powerful, barbaric, creatures worshipped by the Foot clan. Legend says they came from the stars. Ruthless, unmerciful with one desire, to enslave our world like so many before us. All seemed lost, until great mystic warriors forged a mighty weapon. A key that was used to lock them in a prison dimension beyond this realm. Over the centuries, the mystic key remained hidden to protect humankind and prevent the return of the Kraang."

"So.."

"Future boy is really from the future?" April said as everyone stared at Casey.

"Mind..." Mikey put his fingers on his head and made an explosion effect.

"Someone finds the key! Today. They steal it and use it to open a doorway and free the Krang. That's why I came back to find it first. Master Leonardo drew a picture on the back of that photo." Raph looked at the photo."So to stop the krang, all we have to do is find the key before it's stolen." He turned it around and the turtles saw it was the same canister they tried to get.

Everyone glared at Leo, he began to sweat, and it hit him hard. It was his fault for losing the canister. Raph growled in Leo's face.

"What?" Casey didn't know what was going on. Leo began to fiddle with his fingers nervously and walked up to Casey with confidence.

"Yeah, did future, handsome, amazing me tell you what to do in case that already happened?" His confident walls slowly fell apart. "Cause that already happened." He scratched behind his head and his father flicked a popcorn at his head.

Casey's eyes widened in fear."On no... We're too late." He looked at the ground in sorrowful

"No, we're not. We know who has the key. The Foot Clan. Okay team, we gotta find them before they use it. And this time, we do it together." Raph said, mainly to Leo.

Leo began to mock him and everyone began to leave. Leaving Casey behind.

"Can someone untie me now?" He asked.

"Oh sorry," Y/N said and quickly unties him from the chair.

On a nearby island, Warren and Hypno follow the leader to a wrecked building.

"Villain to villain, your hideout is a bit,... lacking. Might I suggest some velvet, a fireplace, maybe a fuzzy white cat with a diamond necklace?" Hypno gasped when he saw more foot soldiers and a large portal.

The leader stood on top of the stairs."Tonight, we liberate our masters from their dimensional portals. With this key, we shall free them to lay waste to this world and enslave its people."

"I thought we were just gonna rob a bank and be, you know, crime buddies," Warren said, he was nervous about what the leader said.

"We shall follow the krang as they lead the Foot clan to glory!" He was interrupted by Leo, who yelled out: "Booored."

"Leo!"

"What? I was waiting for a good spot to jump in, but they just kept blabbity blab-ing." Leo said and Y/N shook her head.

"There it is! That's the key!" Casey said, the leader was holding the canister.

"Get them! Don't let them interfere with the ceremony!" He yelled and the good guys jumped off the ceiling.

The foot clan leader put the canister in a slot and turned it. It began to glow and purple sparks flew.

Casey used his grabbling hook to kick a foot soldier away from him and he landed safely on the ground.

"No!" He noticed the portal was about to open. "It's started! He's unlocking the doorway!" He used his hockey stick to attack the foot. "We need to get up there right now!"

"Casey, go. We've got you covered." Leo said as he opened a portal underneath Casey's feet. He yelped and the portal closed. The Foot couldn't get to him.

A portal opened above the leader and Casey flew out of it as he spun his weapon in the sky. He slammed his weapon toward him but he missed. The leader kicked the boy but missed as he grappled on the portal and spun around, kicking the Foot leader off the stand.

Casey was about to grab the canister when a force pushed him away and a beam went straight into the sky. Everybody gasped, the portal was now opened.

Tentacles came out of the portal. A large rectangle alien revealed out of the portal

"Oh no... They're here."

"Then let's make sure their visit's short and sweet," Raph said as everyone gathered around, ready to fight them.

The alien walked fully out of the portal. "I'm finally free!" He screamed. "The people of this planet will pay for what they've done to me!"

"Welcome to Earth! I hope you don't enjoy your stay!" Raph said as he punched the alien but they deflected it and wrapped his tentacles around Raph's neck. He smiled evilly but it dropped when he saw more of them.

Donnie and Casey stood in front of the Kraang, Mikey and April used the element of surprise but he noticed them. Mikey tried to wrap his chains on the kraang and April was ready to give herself a home run. Y/N threw her weapon at the creature, sparks flying out of it. As everyone tried to attack the kraang they were either blocked, thrown or slammed away. The kraang was too powerful.

A blue portal opened, and Leo jumped out of it. Leo threw his katana behind the alien and teleported behind him. He tried to slash him but he blocked his attack. Leo moved away from the kraang and portalled away. He teleported in front of the Kraag, away from him.

"Enough tricks!" The creature's gills opened and then screamed loudly, pushing everyone a bit.

As this happened, Leo's powers were coming out of him and were locked away. Donnie, Y/N and Mikey's powers too.

"Mikey! Donnie! Y/N! NO!" Raph yelled and used his powers to block the screaming from them but it was too late. Their powers were locked away, never to be used again.

The creature stopped yelling and Leo slashed his katanas into the air but no portal appeared.

His eyes widened. "No...." Leo didn't notice the alien lunging toward him. The alien pushed him off the platform and slithered toward the portal.

Mikey swung his nunchaku but no flames appeared. Y/N noticed her hands were normal. She tried to change it but it didn't work. She shook her hands and no sparks showed up.

"Raph, what happened to our powers?" He asked.

"They're gone," Donnie said.

"What did they do to us?" Leo asked worriedly.

"Brother, sister, join me. Time for us to finish remaking this universe in the image of krang." Two more aliens came out of the portal. A female version of the male one and a smaller one.

"How I've waited for this day." The female kraang said.

"Indeed. Brother, widen the portal and receive our ship, the Technodrome. Once it is here, this world will kneel before us." He explained to his siblings.

"Oh, if you two don't mind, I haven't killed anything in ages." She smiled.

She leapt into the sky, Raph tried to block it but he was knocked back into a wall. She swiped everybody off their feet. The smaller kraang dug its tentacles on top of the portal, making the opening of the portal a bit bigger.

The female kraang tried to kill Raph but Splinter saved him by kicking the creature. Splinter used his tail to wack the kraang in the face but she bite it and swung him away. She threw him toward Raph and debris began to fall. Raph coughed and couldn't get up. He pushed away the debris off of him and saw that his father was injured.

"No!" He yelled and held his father's head in his palm. In front of him, he saw the chaos, the female kraang almost killed his father and he was scared his family would be dead. He made a hard decision...

"Retreat!" He yelled to everyone.

"Retreat? We don't retreat!" Leo said.

"Leo, for once, listen to me. They're too powerful and Dad's hurt." Raph shouted.

"You don't understand. If we don't close that doorway, it's only gonna get worse." Casey said.

"Raph?" Raphael interrupted him. "I'm not gonna argue with you, Leo. Donnie, escape pods, now!" He yelled to his younger brother.

"You don't have to tell me twice." He quickly swiped his touchscreen to panic mode. Small escape pods launched out of Donnie's battle. He saw the kraang was about to hit him, luckily his pod saved him and flew back to base. The kraang was choking Mikey and Y/N and the pod saved them just in time. The pod took April and flew away.

"Sensei, we need to get that key," Casey yelled to Leo.

Raph put his dad into the pod and looked as it flew away. The female kraang grabbed Casey's pod.

Leo's pod was about to close, he stared at the portal and Casey's words repeated in his head. With confidence, he unstrapped himself and began to run toward the canister.

"Leo!" Raph yelled but Leo was determined to get the canister.

The kraang turned to head and saw Leo running toward the portal. She followed him. Leo dodged all the tentacles that the smaller kraang tried to attack him. Leo lost his balance when he saw that his ankles were wrapped by the female kraang's tentacles. He crawled toward the canister and held onto it. The kraang pulled him away from it, pulling the canister out of the slot too. The portal was now closed.

Leo laughed but stopped when the kraang was still in front of him. One of the kraang went through into the sky and was ready to kill Leonardo. The pointed tentacle went straight toward Leo, his eyes widened, and he was stuck in fear.

He heard dripping...

He couldn't believe what was happening... All he can hear was ringing in his ears...

Bits of turtle shell fell next to Leo's head... It wasn't his but his older brother... Raphael...

A bit of his shell was broken, he was in pain but he didn't care. He was glad his brother was okay...

"Raph?" Leo spoke

Raph looked at him with tearful eyes and quickly put his pod on Leo's chest. He was closed up in the pod. Leo slammed his fist into the glass.

"Wait, Raph... No... RAPH! RAPH! NO, RAPH!!"

The pod sped off...

Leaving Raph behind...

With the Kraang...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.9K 107 18
it random story of tmnt. always comment ideas it can always be anything. on of them falling in love. family fight/issues. friend problems, dating, an...
1.9K 75 6
Alright here we go another story I'm probably not gonna update for awhile but hey what can ya do.............don't answer that. Y/n was an orphan boy...
37K 781 16
You, April and the turtles come across a time traveler coming to warn you of an apocalyptic future. Started- 21.10.22 Ended-18.11.22
25.9K 498 21
2012!donnie x fem!reader. DONT EVEN READ THIS BOOK ITS HORRIBLE. ‼️ - huge disclaimer that this book was made in 2019! i have greatly improved on my...