Down

By KamKazoo

a story I wrote back in 2020. I reread it and I'm surprised at what I wrote 😧 More

Delicate

25 2 6
By KamKazoo

The video is what I was listening to when I wrote this

Delicate fingers press each key down gently, music flowing through the old piano. The tune leaves an unsettling and burning feeling inside of their chest.

The floor suddenly collapses, the thing starts falling down.

Down.

Down.

Down.

Down.

D o w n .

The burning feeling spreads from their chest to the inside of their head, nothing but silence is heard. They crawl towards the right but something is weighing them down. They look behind them and see a ball and chain around their left ankle. Suddenly heavy snorts come from behind. Large steps are coming closer, they turn around but nothing was their. Their mind must be playing tricks on them, for it hates who they have become.

Silence. 

Nothing but silence. Forever.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

271K 10.5K 33
""SIT THERE AND TAKE IT LIKE A GOOD GIRL"" YOU,DIRTY,DIRTY GIRL ,I WAS TALKING ABOUT THE BOOK🌝🌚
1.8M 118K 26
#Book-2 in Lost Royalty series ( CAN BE READ STANDALONE ) Ekaksh Singh Ranawat The callous heartless , sole heir of Ranawat empire, which is spread...
40.8K 3.6K 19
A Royal family renowned for their illustrious name and fame, A family full of pride and rage, A Family for which everyone bows their head - The Agnih...
48.3K 2.8K 22
𝐁𝐨𝐨𝐤 # 𝟏 𝐨𝐟 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐑𝐚𝐚𝐳 𝐬𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬. Love or betrayal? Consumption of betrayals. Internal betrayal? Yes! Will they be overcome? Or W...