In Between (Fanfic of the Sch...

Por blueheartkiss

Y/N and Aurellia Castillon, sisters from the same father, was dragged to the School for Good and Evil due to... Más

Chapter 1: Troublemakers of Ellanor
Chapter 2: The School for Good and Evil
Chapter 3: Teacher of Music
Chapter 4: Caught Red Handed
Chapter 5: Don't Change it!
Chapter 6: Dance of Death
Chapter 7: Not Purely Cruel
Chapter 8: A Stupid Attempt
Chapter 9: Stop the Teasing!
Chapter 10: 10 Minutes
Chapter 11: Prank Gone Wrong
Chapter 12: Dirty Little Ever
Chapter 13: Misunderstanding
Chapter 14: Avoid the Redhead
Chapter 15: Be Honest Now
Chapter 16: I'm Still Sore!
Chapter 17: Rafal
Chapter 18: The Reveal
Chapter 19: Confession
Chapter 20: Why He Needs You
Chapter 21: Desperate For Each Other
Chapter 22: Lost Control
Chapter 23: Headmaster's Decision
Chapter 24: Love Does Not Care
Chapter 25: Escape
Chapter 27: Where We Belong
Chapter 28: Finally Together
Chapter 29: Planning a Party
UNPUBLISHED
I changed the summary

Chapter 26: Is This the End

1K 53 4
Por blueheartkiss

A/N: holy guacamole!!! 1K READS! GOLLY! Thank you all so much for reading and supporting my long-ass fan fiction! we are almost there and hopefully y'all could stick up until the very end! Love you guys!!

***

Sh*t

A tight grip on my arm made me snap out of my shock. What are you doing?! How did you get out?!

Nora's outburst was disregarded by my brain when I still felt the aching pain on my finger, I realized the key was still pierced inside, it took the two deans a little short while to notice that, engrossed in scolding me, but when they did, before Nora could take it out, I twisted the key myself as quickly as I can, and backed away

Deep breaths of amazement and wonder as I gazed upon my finger.

I've done it, I mentally grinned... My finger glow... It is a beautiful white merged with a hue of bright yellow, the very evidence that I've unsealed the barrier holding me back from my full potential.

The very thing that Rafal wanted.

Without another word or a glance, I ran towards the open door aiming to escape. But before I could even make a great deal of distance, an invisible weight on my shoulders took the air out of my lungs and brought me to my knees. A frustrated groan escape my lips as I turned my head to face the offender. Nora screamed her words while taking one furious step after the other, heels clicking intensely against the floor.

Enough with this my dear! You don't know what danger you're desperately putting yourself in!

Her words caused murmurs from those who are unaware of our relationship, especially the students from the Evers.

I shut my eyes tight, wanted to shout and explain that we are in grave danger! Not only me and Aurellia, but every fairytale being in the land! Even if I don't face Rafal today, even if I imprison myself in the most heavily guarded fortress, he will stop at nothing to get what he wants! It may not be me, but there will be others who he will control and manipulate! Those who are naive enough to be swayed by his sweet words and magic.

If I need to sacrifice myself for the better peace of this land then so be it!

Not like I'm planning to lose.

Unaware my finger glowed brightly and my flute suddenly hovered in the air, taking the attention of everyone. It grew in size and width, until it was àtleast 3 foot, it's end facing our direction.

Then without warning, a blast of sound waves bursts from the end of my flute, creating a heavy impact, strong enough to propel everything and everyone on its way backwards! Except for me.

It's like it has a mind on its own,  it sensed Nora's magic had lessen the grip on my body, giving me enough opportunity to force myself out, without wasting any time I ran out of the room as I heard my flute halt it's offend and shrink it's size, hastily catching up on me.

When it had returned to my belt on my waist, both it and my finger stopped glowing. So you're like my sidekick now?? Waiting for an answer while running, it glowed shortly, as if agreeing to my question.

I smiled nostalgically at it... I made this flute when I was young, using the wood of Oldie, the old tree in Ellanor. Both the flute and the tree helped us in great times when me and Aurellia got in trouble. As if they have the same spirit... My eyes widened at the realization

Oldie?! Without a second later it glowed again. I squealed in excitement and hugged it while still running, freak! I missed you buddy! Even though you're always with me. I laughed awkwardly, considering how it always been near me.. And figured it might saw me and Nora doing some sinful things. God that's embarrassing

Upon seeing the end of the hallway, I gasped slightly when I saw the sky was menacingly red. Thousands of ravens and millions of viscious insects soared and enveloped the sky, creating a black like whirlwind. Then suddenly it plunged right into the place, creating tremors and chaos as I heard the screams of students.

But I didn't stop, it will be a waste to go back and exert energy, I need to save it for our fight. I believe in the strength of the Deans and the faculty teachers. Let's just hope I'm not too late.

When I finally got outside, Oldie glowed for a short moment as if scolding me. I grinned slightly in embarrassment. I know buddy, trouble everywhere I go, don't worry, this will be the last.

I ran towards the entrance of the Blue forest, but halted immediately when I saw the headmaster. Instead of trying to stop me, why won't you just help everyone back there?!

I shouted, panting from the run. My expressions became confused when he smiled darkly at my words. They are just mere distractions y/n.

What do you mean? I stepped back a little, baffled by his words. Then red smoke suddenly enveloped the headmaster until... Rafal?!

Surprised? Don't tell me you fell in my act too? He laughed sinisterly as he walked towards me, making me back away slightly...

Then where's the real headmaster?! If you're confused where's my brother, he's been dead for 200 years, and I've been taking his place ever since, but our fight took too much toll in my body, so Ive waiting for the perfect moment to rule over everything, for Evil to reign supremacy.

His hand suddenly grew bright red, and formed a sword, clutching in his grip. So don't take this personally, but I really do need to kill you. He plunged forward with great speed! But Oldie grew again in size and defended me, the impact pushed him away

Without letting him recover I struck him again, but he deflected it causing it to redirect it's current, striking the walls. Debris scattered everywhere catching my attention as I tried to avoid them. He instantly got near me and kicked me mercilessly on my side as I propelled inside the Blue forest.

F*ck that hurts! While I was trying to stand up, Oldie was fighting with Rafal, giving me more time to recover as I staggered and cough blood, with a  ball of magic on my palm, I hurled it at him, at the same time getting attack by my flute

It went like that persistently, making me lose track of time, only the setting sun as the guide. His attacks became slower, and as mine, but much to my horror, Oldie slammed down infront of me, losing its glow and size.

Rafal walked towards me, blood dripping and tracing on his face as he smiled triumphantly. You fought well, but not enough to bring me down. His finger glowed red and aimed it towards me, my breath hitched as I realized what it meant

Now, fall into madness and die.

This is it... The gamble that could save or lose my life

I felt myself being drawn to his magic, making my finger glow again, as it rapidly collided with mine, exploding in crimson red and white.

I felt his magic crawl inside me, making it stronger as it conquers the good in mine, it was just like the first time, simply euphoric and spine chilling

But unexpectedly it turned excruciatingly painful, both for my body and mind, as I heard discord of voices making me go mad, my hands turned dark red, and the burning feeling in my skin is making it worse.

Then suddenly, everything went black

3rd Person POV:

Echoes of Rafal's laugh was heard inside the Blue forest, as he gaze upon the knelt figure of y/n, her eyes and and whole body turned deep shade of red, void of consciousness and emotion. He summoned his sword again, wanting to kill her before her last breath, making him the possessor of the magic.

Before he could pierce y/n's heart, he was thrown away with great force as he stumbled and crashed on a tree, completely baffled he stood up, trembling slightly due to his weakened state. His eyes widened at the familiar face and grinned ever so slightly

And what do I owe this displeasure, Leonora? Are you here to finally see Evil win? He laughed making Lesso more furious and enraged as her flames surrounded Rafal, threatening to burn him to death.

But he got rid of it easily and with his magic, he elevated hundreds of sharp rocks, aiming at Lesso. Without warning, all of it dove fast at her, but she quickly made a barrier, barely holding all of them as the impact made her pushed backwards at y/n's side.

She gazed upon the unconscious girl and cupped both of her cheeks, as a tear fell from her eye .I never even get to say I love you... Im too late.. her forehead touched y/n's as she silently sobbed.

Rafal scoffed as he went near, his sword clutched in his hand. Love you say? How ridiculous for your last words. As he stepped nearer, Lesso was startled when she felt the cold hands of y/n, making her grab something. She looked at her face, y/n was smiling as her eyes glinted with pure sadness.. she whispered weakly

I love you too

Then all of a sudden, she forcefully plunged herself at Lesso, as she screamed quietly in pain. Lesso looked down as she felt something trickled on her hand, clutching the object y/n gave her. It was a sharp rock, y/n willingly gave her life and magic to Lesso, drenching the Dean's hands with her blood and power. Making her now the possessor

Y/N!! She quickly lets go of the weapon and hugged her body, Rafal in the other hand screamed

NO! THAT IS MY POWER! He ran towards the two of them, but before he could get close, Lesso s finger glowed bright red and aimed her magic at Rafal, it blasted right at him making him scream in both pain and agony, but it didn't stop there.

It enveloped his whole body, burning and destroying every part of him and his soul, until it decreased in size, smaller and smaller till it popped with the most deafening sound possible, making harsh tremors across the land as the infrastructures cracked, but Fortunately not enough to destroy it.

The students went out as soon as the ravens and insects disappear, the sky ceased to be of a crimson color and instead illuminated the glorious hue of dusk.

Dovey ran outside and into the Blue forest, searching for Lesso and y/n and there they was... Lesso knelt on the ground as she clutched the lifeless body of the music teacher. Her knees weakened at the sight and was about to fall down, but was supported by Aurellia as she followed Dovey in the forest.

S-sis? Her trembling voice came out but a whimper as she hugged Dovey out of despair and grief.

Lesso on the other hand, ceased her weeping as she gazed at her lover, eyes full of longing as her hands lovingly traced and cupped her cold cheeks, then slowly, she leaned down gently and kissed y/n on the lips as her last goodbye.

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

43.2K 1.2K 18
𝗔𝗡𝗘𝗜𝗥𝗔 𝗈𝖿 𝗚𝗔𝗩𝗔𝗟𝗗𝗢𝗡 lived alone with 𝗔𝗚𝗔𝗧𝗛𝗔 of 𝗚𝗔𝗩𝗔𝗟𝗗𝗢𝗡. The two women were believed to be witches because of where they...
109K 5.6K 28
In a land full of fairytales and magic a never couldn't be with an ever, it was highly forbidden. But things take a turn as Y/N, the new teacher of t...
19.4K 783 23
Hey guys! I have decided to make a Lady Lesso fanfic which was requested by a friend who I will keep anonymous. This is NOT based on the book version...
12.4K 475 29
Yn is the type of girl who wants to blend into the crowd and mind her own business, however, much to the dismay of her, yn barely ever gets time to h...