His Queen || Caius Volturi

By _WeasleysWife_

~Ruthless King and his Queen.~ Juliana Whitlock is Jasper Whitlock-Hale's younger sister. What happens when... More

Authors note before we start
Chapter 0
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Authors note
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Important! New book?
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
My other books
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
About smutty chapters
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
New book
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
100K
Chapter 52
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Book 2
Book 2, My forever || Caius Volturi

Chapter 53

3.4K 87 30
By _WeasleysWife_

(Juliana's POV)

Today is the day.

We are going to Forks.

~

The Kings, guards, me, Sulpicia and hundreds of vampires that were completely unknown to me walked through the snowy forest of Forks and towards the field where we were supposed to meet my family.

I was walking right behind Caius. He was keeping me tightly behind him.

The forest ended and a huge open field covered in snow opened in front of us.

There were thirty vampires standing on the other side of the field. One of them being Renesmee. I could hear her heartbeat.

"Red cloaks are coming. Red cloaks are coming." I heard someone muttering from the other side.

When we walked even closer, the Kings and the guards separated from the rest and walked forwards when the others started to walk behind us.

Then the wolves appeared from the woods. Growling and snapping their teeths.

We stopped. Aro took the hood of his cloak off of his head and let it fall on his shoulders. Everyone followed his actions, taking their hood off. Me included.

I watched how Carlisle walked forward to speak to Aro.

"Aro. Let's discuss things like we used to... civilized manners."

"Fair words Carlisle. Little out of place given the batalion you have assembled against us." Aro answered.

"I can promise you, that was never my attempt. No laws have been broken."

"We see the child. Do not treat us like fools." Caius spat from in front of me.

"She's not immortal!" Carlisle yelled. "These witnesses can attest to that. You can look." Carlisle nodded and turned around to point at Renesmee. "See the flush of human blood on her cheeks."

"Enough of this!" Caius spoke annoyed.

I have never seen Caius when he was with his brothers to take care of something. This was a completely new side of him to me.

It almost felt like at this point the fact that that is my family who he's talking to had left his mind. The ruthless King Caius that everyone knows was now standing in front of me. And the sweet and loving Caius tightly hidden.

"I will collect every facet of the truth." Aro moved his hand in front of Caius to tell him to calm down and to let him take care of this. "From someone more central to this story... Edward. As the child clings to your newborn mate... I assume that... you are involved." Aro smiled and took a few steps closer to them.

I watched how Edward petted Renesmee's hair gently and turned to look at Bella before leaving their side and walking to us. To Aro.

Aro reached out his hand so he could see what Edward had seen.

Right before Edward placed his hand on Aro's he glanced at me standing behind Caius.

Aro then grabbed Edward's hand in his and wrapped both of his hands around it.

Aro's eyes widened and a smile formed on his lips. Then he stopped smiling.

"I'd like to meet her." He spoke up.

Edward turned to look at Bella and Renesmee. Bella took her daughter's hand in hers and together with one of the wolves they started to walk to us. At the last second Emmett joined them too.

When they got to us Emmett looked like he wanted to rip every one of us' heads off. But when his eyes met mine his expression softened ever so slightly.

"Ahh... young Bella. Immortality becomes you." Aro smiled and Bella looked at him in pure disgust.

Everyone could now hear Renesmee's heartbeat. That made a huge smile form on Aro's face once again and he let out a weird high pitch laugh and pointed at Renesmee.

"I can hear her strange heart!"

Renesmee then walked closer to Aro which made the russet wolf beside her growl angrily. Almost protectively.

"Hello Aro." Renesmee spoke calmly.

Aro reached out his hand for her to take but to his, and every one of us surprise she placed her small hand on his cheek.

"Magnifico!" Aro gasped. But then became serious once again. "Half mortal... half immortal." He spoke loudly for everyone to hear. "Conceived and carried by this newborn... while she was still a human."

"Impossible!" Caius spat making Aro turn around to look at my mate.

"You think they fooled me, brother?" Aro questioned Caius. He had a small smile on his face but anyone could see that he was annoyed.

When Aro was turned around to talk to Caius, Bella and Edward led Renesmee away from us. The huge wolf stayed and started to growl at Caius.

The same second the wolf started to show aggression towards my mate I became protective towards Caius. I took a small step closer to him. He noticed that and stopped me with his hand. I obeyed and stopped walking but still stayed close to him.

"Bring the informer for me." Caius said. Irina was brought to him. "Is that the child you saw?" Caius asked her while pointing at Renesmee who was now standing on the other side of the field with her parents and the others.

"I'm not sure..." Irina started.

"Jane."

"She's changed. This child is bigger." She tried to explain.

"Then your adications were false." Caius spoke.

"The Cullen's are innocent. I take full responsibility for my mistake. I'm sorry."

I flinched when suddenly Felix lit on a flare. He walked up to Irina.

"Caius no!" Edward yelled.

Two vampires that were unknown to me ripped her arms off. Felix snapped her head off of her shoulders. He gave the flare to Caius who set her on fire.

"Irina!" Her sisters screamed from the otherside of the field. They started to run towards us but everyone grabbed them before they could run more than ten meters.

"Tanya, this is what they want. If you attack now we're all gonna die." I heard Edward speaking.

Tanya and Kate calmed down.

When Edward took a few steps towards us, Jane started to use her gift on him.

"Pain."

Edward fell on his knees to the snowy ground while groaning in pain.

I couldn't watch so I closed my eyes tightly.

After a few seconds the groans of pain stopped making me open my eyes again.

I saw Bella who was looking intensively at Edward. He got up from the ground and walked back to her and his daughter. I don't know what Bella did but Jane didn't like it. No one has ever escaped the bone shattering pain of Jane's gift.

"Aro, as you see there's no law broken here." Carlisle spoke up.

"Agreed. But does it then follow that there is no danger?" Aro questioned and took a few steps forward. "For the first time in our history... humans pose a threat to our kind. Their modern technology has given birth to weapons that could destroy us. Maintaining our secret has never been more imperative. In such paralyzed times... only the known... is safe. Only the known is tolerable and we know nothing of what this child will become. Can we live in such uncertainty? Spare ourselves from the fight today... only to die tomorrow."

Aro ended his long speech. Just when the chatter around me died down I sensed something. Or someone. Jasper!

Everyone sensed them too.

"Alice." Aro gasped, speaking excitedly.

Three vampires walked straight to them when they walked to us. One of them pushed them back and took a tight grip of them.

"Don't touch them!" I blurted out.

Aro turned to look at me and smiled. "Oh Juliana. I would never let them do any harm to your dear brother or Alice."

Caius then walked away from me and to my brother and Alice.

"My dear, dear Alice I'm so glad to see you here after all." Aro smiled.

"I have evidence that the child won't be a risk to our kind." Alice spoke to Aro. I knew it. I knew they had a good reason why they left. "Let me show you."

"Brother." Caius spoke to Aro.

The vampires let Alice go. Then I heard a loud slap. I snapped my head toward the voice and saw one of them slap Jasper hard on his cheek.

"I said don't touch them!" I screamed at them. But they didn't listen. Jasper started to fight back but they took a tight and possibly painful grip of his arms. I wanted nothing more but to just run to my brother and kill the vampire who slapped him.

When Alice gave Aro her hand he grabbed it and let out an unneeded breath.

I have never seen Aro look in someone's memories this long. After a few minutes he let go of Alice's hands and took a step back.

"Now you know. That's your future. Unless you decide on another course."

"We cannot take other course. The child still poses a great threat." Caius spoke to Aro from beside him.

"What if we assure that she stays concealed from the human world? Can we live in peace?" Edward asked the Kings.

"Of course but that can not be known." Caius answered.

"Actually it can." Edward continued.

Then from the forest walked out two vampires. Man and woman. They walked past my family and walked to us. Next to Alice.

"I've been searching for witnesses of my own. Among the Ticuna tribe of Brazil." Alice explained to Aro.

"We have enough witnesses..."

"Let her speak brother." Aro interrupted Caius.

"I'm half human, half vampire. Like the child. The vampire seduced my mother who died giving birth to me." The man spoke. "My aunt Huilen raised me as her own. I made her immortal."

"How old are you?" Bella asked, stepping forward.

"150 years."

"And what age did you reach maturity?" Aro asked him.

"I became full grown seven years after my birth. I have not changed since."

"And your diet?" Aro asked.

"Blood. Human food. I can survive on either."

"These children... are much like us." Marcus spoke for the first time of us being here.

"Decardles the Cullens have been consulting with werewolves. Our natural enemies." Caius pointed out.

"Dear ones. There is no danger here. We will not fight today." Aro turned to look at us.

Caius was first to turn around to leave. He walked to me and took my hand in his. Then led us away.

I glanced over my shoulder and my eyes met first with Edward and Carlisle, then with Jasper. I gave them a nod and a small smile before walking away with Caius beside me.

Marcus, Aro, the guards and the others following shortly behind us.

***

I knew everything was going to be okay. My niece was safe and could live a happy life.

I glanced up at Caius while we walked hand in hand. He was looking straight ahead. Angry and annoyed expression on his face. It was probably best for him to calm down on his own.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

74.6K 1.3K 13
Everyone knows Renesmee Cullen right? Well if you don't you liver under a rock. Well what if Renesmee has a younger twin who is hated by Edward, Bell...
70.6K 1.7K 55
You were that fire. It was always you. You showed me the way. You showed me the better path and lit the way. But like a candle... it doesn't burn for...
4.8K 126 14
Originally on Tumblr [Book Two] [Finished]
1.4M 48.1K 22
[Just so everyone that reads this book knows, I have made the decision to just leave this book to rest. I won't edit it ever probably and no future s...