WORDS

By SnowieBaby

When thoughts are put correctly, and said as words... They can mean a lot... Here I'll just be putting some o... More

⁌ Introduction ⁍
1. PEACE
2. LOVE
3. POWER
4. KNOWLEDGE
5. PURE
7. BLISS
⁌ AFTERWORDS ⁍

6. MERCY

6 2 0
By SnowieBaby

To the world, the murderer condemned to die has no mercy. To the murderer, the world has no mercy; and so the long, strong chain of man's inhumanity to man continues.
It is the story of man judging his fellow-man and extracting what he thinks is to be paid for an action... non-action.

There is always a price to pay.

Now-a-days, it is felt that to show mercy is a sign of weakness in character. Not True. Rather it is a sign of great strength, vision and wisdom.

To be merciful is to show an accurate understanding of the situations in life which go way beyond the facts and evidences as they are presented visibly. 

To be merciful indicates an elevated consciousness, so high, that in spite of the disparities and bad actions, we can have the strength to say "I understand and I forgive"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.9M 180K 67
Winner of the 'Readers Choice Award' in Historical Fiction. Winner of the 'Readers Choice Award' in Spiritual Category. Winner of Best Muslim Reader...
23K 2.1K 99
ALEX The name is enough to shiver down anyone. He is the defination of cruelty and known for his torture. The king of Mafia. He is cold, cruel, domin...
226M 6.9M 92
When billionaire bad boy Eros meets shy, nerdy Jade, he doesn't recognize her from his past. Will they be able to look past their secrets and fall in...
1.7M 17.4K 3
*Wattys 2018 Winner / Hidden Gems* CREATE YOUR OWN MR. RIGHT Weeks before Valentine's, seventeen-year-old Kate Lapuz goes through her first ever br...