Good Intentions

Від Euphyrus

After losing his family to murder, Leo didn't think his life could get better. Living in a world where everyo... Більше

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18

19

87 4 2
Від Euphyrus

After the haze of his orgasm faded away, Leo was shocked at the mess he made. His shorts were ripped, and he had his own semen staining his skin and hair. Through heavy eyelids he looked at Nick who was still smiling at him.

"I love making you cum," Nick said with pure adoration as he brushed the hair from Leo's face. "I know it's late, but how about a shower?"

"Sure," Leo said quietly. He looked away as he thought about what he said to Nick. Surely his alpha was going to keep probing him for sex now that he openly admitted he wanted it. Much to Leo's surprise, Nick didn't bring it up again as he guided him to the grand washroom.

Without a word, Nick helped him undress. It wasn't long since he was bitten, but the consequences were far too powerful than he thought they would be. There was a gravitational pull between his hands and Nick's skin that he just couldn't ignore, so he didn't try to. He held onto his arm as Nick switched the shower on to a comfortable temperature and turned to leave, but Leo's grip didn't loosen.

"What is it, baby?" he asked with confusion.

"Shower with me," he said simply.

"I thought you'd want some time alone."

"Don't leave," Leo said shyly.

"Someone getting attached now?" Nick smiled.

"You just marked me, what'd you think would happen?" Leo said through gritted teeth.

"I'll do whatever you want, mon ange. I'll get in the shower with you."

After stripping himself, they both stepped into the shower as the water dribbled over their heads. They were facing the shower head as the water soaked into their hair and dampened their skin. Nick stood behind Leo and caressed soap into his skin. Leo shivered. He wanted to kiss him again. His body was racing with the idea of needing to get closer and closer with Nick, which contrasted with his attitude a few days ago when he thought he hated him. He didn't know if he did anymore. He was irresistible. Leo started to rut his ass on Nick, which briefly stopped the caressing.

"What do you think you're doing, baby? I just made you cum," he whispered in his ear. "And you need to sleep soon, and I told you I'm not going to fuck you just yet."

All Leo could do was groan. He wanted it so bad, needed it so bad.

"Be patient for me and I'll reward you well," he murmured. He kissed the side of Leo neck where he marked him. "We need to get you cleaned up right now."

Leo didn't object because Nick was right about what he said before- the normal minded Leo wouldn't be too happy if he found out they had sex. He was already going to flip out once the realization of being marked finally settled.

Leo had bathed with Nick before, but never took in his good he looked when his hair was wet and his skin glistening with water. He wanted to do it in the shower right then and there, but knew he'd be punished again if Nick found him to be too persistent. Leo turned around to face Nick and traced the man's tattoos with his fingertips, admiring the intricate patterns of black ink. It appeared to be a koi fish riding on a wave.

"What does this mean?" Leo asked.

Nick paused for a moment before answering. Something between hesitation and wariness flashed in his eyes, but it was gone as soon as it came. "You know the horoscope pisces? It's my sign, I thought it'd be cool to get it in a traditional art style."

"And why do you have so many piercings?"

"Because pain is love and beauty," Nick replied, his lips just grazing Leo's ear. "I find it interesting you only have the one on your naval, I could never stop at just one."

"This one hurt too much, so I didn't really think of getting more," Leo said as he reached down to twiddle with the piercing.

"Well, if you ever need another one, I'm here to do it. I did all of my piercings myself."

"You pierced all of them?" Leo asked with disbelief.

"I took an apprenticeship as a piercer back in France a while ago, but I had to leave to help with my father's company. I did learn a thing or two though."

"What was the worst piercing to do?"

"The nipple," Nick answered as his fingers slid up Leo's chest to touch his. "I hated seeing my clients in pain, but they looked good." He took a pause and looked down at Leo's eyes. "They'd look good on you too."

"I'm not letting you go anywhere near them."

"Really?" Nick reached down to pinch one of Leo's nipples, eliciting a quiet moan from him. Ever since he was bitten, he was ten times more sensitive to Nick's touch now. A gentle brush was pure ecstasy.

"N-no."

"That's okay, I'll have plenty of time to play with them when I do end up fucking you," Nick said huskily, making Leo shiver in response.

"Nick?"

"Yes, mon beau?"

"Are you... are you going to stay with me tonight?"

"Only if you want me to," Nick replied as he splashed water onto the remaining bubbles on Leo's body. "Would you like me to?"

"Yeah."

"Okay, I can do that," Nick said.

—-

After showering and getting dressed in simple pyjamas, the two of them headed to Leo's room for the night and passed out without any more sensual touching. It was probably the least amount of arguing and protesting Leo had ever done since coming here, but he was too tired to put up much of a fight, especially since he was marked now. Being marked in Japan was taken more seriously, at least in Leo's experience. He knew people who had extravagant ceremonies for them, but he personally thought it was too sensual to put out on display. He had never been this horny until he was marked, and he liked to imagine what it would be marked in front of a whole audience.

Leo was the first to wake up the next morning. He rubbed the sleep dust from his eyes as he sat up in bed, but of course, Nick's arms were automatically wrapped around his waist, preventing him from moving any further. His head was hazy as he rubbed the back of his neck, his fingers brushed against the teeth marks from last night. His fingers froze. It was now hitting him that he was marked and that he asked for it. Every ion in his body and soul wanted to rip himself from Nick's arms and to beat the utter shit out of him while demanding why he decided to mark him so soon, but something was different.

Something was off.

Like the influence of a drug, Leo's heart battered in his chest as his gaze focused on Nick's sleeping form. All distaste and anger he ever felt for the French man was gone, no matter how hard he tried to push these positive feelings away. It was as if there was an invisible string looped around the two men's heartstrings, binding them together. Heat reached his face as he forced himself to look away. He wanted to hate him so bad after everything he's done: he took Leo by force and away from everything he ever knew, but the newfound feelings of adoration, respect and longing for his alpha that didn't exist before seemed to eclipse all past feelings.

As if he sensed his turmoil, Nick's eyes fluttered open and found Leo's wandering stare. He smirked at him and tightened his arms around him before bringing him closer.

"Morning, mon ange," he drawled sleepily.

"Don't even try to sweet talk me right now," Leo snapped. "You fucking marked me."

"Of course I did. You're mine, and now you always will be," Nick said and placed a tender kiss on the bite mark. He licked the skin affectionately, eliciting a sigh from Leo. "You asked to be marked, mon ange, and I hate saying no to you."

"It was too soon. I wasn't thinking straight. I was thinking with my dick."

"Were you now? Or are you just afraid to admit I'm starting to have an effect on you?"

Leo's mouth opened and then closed shut, silencing himself before he could say anything embarrassing. "I still don't love you."

"But you will."

Leo couldn't deny it. He wasn't about to tell Nick to fuck off. If he put Nick in a bad mood he'd be able to feel it too because of the bond through the bite, and he was not in the mood for more emotional roller coasters.

"You said you'd let me work for you," Leo said, changing the subject.

"Eager? I didn't forget you know. I was just too busy making you cum last night," Nick teased. He leaned in and kissed the corner of his mouth. "I was too busy making you squirm."

"You're nasty." Leo rolled his eyes.

"Only for you. Like I've mentioned before, you'll be in charge of making sure no one tries to get into my company's database. It doesn't happen too often because no one really thinks to hack a book company website anyway, but it does happen because of my grandfather's influence. Remember how I told you he ran a famous watch company? He...he wasn't the most liked and I guess some people like to project their disdain for him on me."

Nick grabbed Leo's chin abruptly, forcing him to meet his penetrating gaze. He felt like a deer in the headlights.

"And you're Seven after all. Large corporations all over the nation despise you, so I'm glad you're on my side."

"I'm not doing this for you. I'm only agreeing to work for you because there's nothing else for me to do being trapped here in this place of yours," Leo snapped and tried whipping his head away.

The French man's hands trailed down to the column of Leo's neck and squeezed. It wasn't too tight to cut off any air, but it was tight enough to send blood to shoot straight to Leo's dick, and it didn't help that they had a physical bond now.

"Let's get started then."

—-

Despite his unfortunate upbringing and even not so fortunate financial situation in the past, Leo did everything in his power to ensure he at least had a strong and efficient laptop to do all of his work. Whenever he watched movies with hackers he always laughed at how it exaggerated the whole act: three monitors and a super strong PC with a GPU worth more than his life was not needed. All he needed was to write in the code and to know who is target was.

Leo could tell Nick was not very knowledgeable in computers from the way he presented at least four different laptops and a whole PC setup. It was the setup of his dreams and exactly what they would have in the movies. A long desk was now seated in Nick's office, with three monitors sitting atop it. On one side of the desk was a expensive-looking PC. The thing probably cost more than Leo could ever afford in his life.

"I didn't know what you needed so I brought you some options," Nick said and rubbed the nape of his neck. This was the most flustered Leo had ever seen him. He was always dripping with confidence and now he was no different than a kindergartener trying to impress their crush.

"As much as it pains me to admit this I do appreciate this," Leo muttered. He approached the desk and traced the monitors with his fingers before they dipped to the gorgeous full-size keyboard.

"It's not the most exciting, but for today I just need you go find who my biggest competitors are and try to fuck with their websites. The love for literature is dying but I want my business to remain on top."

Leo feigned interest and nodded. He didn't care whether people hacked into the stupid book company's website. In fact, it made him suspicious that the blond was being so protective over a book website in the first place. The worst thing that could possibly happen was probably a few missing shipments and deals broken off by authors. Leo did not know Nick too well at all.

But now he had the instruments to find out.

—-
AN:

I was lowkey just going to abandon this story but I saw so many people saving it to their lists and just thought I'd bless y'all and finally update. I don't really have a solid plan for this story but hopefully y'all will stick around to find out.

xx
T

Продовжити читання

Вам також сподобається

Life Starts Now Від Sky

Підліткова література

141K 4.2K 19
(BoyXBoy) Every story needs a good beginning to impress the readers, make them beg for more. Well this, is no story, but my life. Fifteen year old Le...
20K 896 43
An alpha like Layle always gets what he wants, until he wanted his best friend, his beta best friend. Both trying to figure themselves and the world...
2.1M 71.9K 33
Boy x boy x boy werewolf story. The poor omega finally finds his mate, which is a soon to be Alpha of a different pack.
58.3K 3K 76
Omegas are extremely rare, so Eli was used to being treated differently when he moved to a new town and pack. In that town there's a gorgeous alpha...