Akatsuki Boyfriend Scenarios

By 553Butterfly553

A set of scenarios with Itachi, Kisame, Hidan, Kakuzu, Tobi and Deidara. Some strong language and suggestive... More

2 When You Meet Again
3 When He Finds Out You Have A Boyfriend
4 When Your Date Goes Wrong
5 When You Find Out They Are Akatsuki Members
6 When You Both Confess
7 Your First Date/First Kiss
8 Your First Fight
9 Making Up
10 Moving Into the Hideout/Meeting Their Friends
11 When They Are Sick
12 A Normal Day in the Hideout/A Month Later
13 When They Walk in on You Taking a Shower
14 When You Are Jealous
15 When They Get Drunk
16 When They Are Jealous
17 Second Date/ When Someone Flirts With Them
18 When Their Partner Flirts With You
19 When They Try To Spice Up The Bedroom Activities
20 When Their Partner Embarrasses Them
21 When You Make Them Jealous
22 When Someone Catches You Two Making Out
23 When You Almost Die
24 When They Are Gay for a Day
Author's Note
25 When They Are Sad
26 When They Admit They Want Children
27 When You Walk In on Them Taking a Shower
28 When They Are Being Perverted­
29 When an Akatsuki Member Hurts You
30 When You Get Kidnapped
31 When They Realize You've Been Taken
32 While You Are Captured
33 When You Get Rescued
34 When You Accuse Him of Cheating
35 When You Find Out You're Pregnant
36 When You Talk In Your Sleep
37 When They Talk In Their Sleep
38 When You Introduce Them to Your Family
39 When They Try To Cook
40 When They Are In a Bad Mood
41 When You Get Lost and They Find You
42 When You Are In a Bad Mood
Author's Note
Another Author's Note
Author's Note About Updates
43 When It's Your Birthday
44 When It's Their Birthday
45 When You Wake Up With Them
46 When They Propose
47. When They Call You Fat
48. When You Get Married
49 When You Have a Baby
Final Author's Note
Question From The Author
Madara Uchiha or No?
Madara Uchiha Scenarios
Akatsuki Boyfriend Scenarios - Part 2

1 When You First Meet

105K 1.2K 3.8K
By 553Butterfly553

Updates

Pein

You were at a restaurant that had your favorite grilled fish. You had seen him there a few times and it seemed like he liked the same grilled fish you did. You also noticed that he had a lot of piercings and didn't have anyone to eat with. For some reason, you thought it'd be a good idea to go over to a complete stranger and talk to him.

"Hey. You seem like you could use some company while eating fish." You said to the man. You realized how odd it sounded, after the words left your mouth. He looked up at you, but you weren't quite sure what he was thinking.

"It does not matter to me, but if you wish to sit down, you may." He replied, as if you really needed his permission to sit somewhere. You didn't want to be rude though, so you sat down. The two of you ate in silence, an okay silence.

"So you like grilled fish a lot too?" You finally asked. He nodded his head, but didn't look at you. "So what's your name?"

"Pein." He then he stood up. "I have to go." He turned to leave but paused. "Thank you for the company." With that, he was gone.

Zetsu

You always loved plants and having a garden but a big storm ruined what you had been working on. So you were at a greenhouse in a few towns from your town. You were walking up and down the rows of plants looking for the plants to replace the ones you had. You spotted your favorite plant, and began to head towards it. Once you got there though, someone else had picked it up.

"Damn, that's the last one too." You told yourself. You looked at the plant and then to the rest of the man who held it. He was half black and half white and had a green fly trap like thing around him.

"Oh I'm sorry, is this the plant you wanted?" The creature spoke in a nice yet creepy voice. You nodded your head sadly. "Well too bad." A meaner and creepier voice said. Your eyes widened. "Don't say that to her. Here you can have this one." The white half handed you the plant.

"Thank you!" You smiled big and took the plant happily.

"Now get lost with your happiness. It's annoying." You assumed the black half spoke.

"Thanks." You smiled and ran off to go get more plants.

Sasori

The Puppet Warehouse; that's where you worked. As the name of the store said, it was a store for all things puppet. Handmade puppets, supplies to make puppets and classes on how to make puppets were just some of the things that were at the store. You loved puppets and loved to work there. People would be surprised how many people actually liked puppets.

You saw a lot of weird people there, but today, there was one person specifically that caught your eye. He was a red headed guy, a type of red that you didn't normally see. He looked serious and focused. He went right to where he needed to go and got what he needed. You had a feeling that you would not enjoy ringing up what he wants to buy.

"Did you find everything alright?" You asked the red headed guy.

"I'm not a patient person, so hurry up." He said simply. You glared at him and stopped moving completely.

"I don't take orders from people. So try that again." You and him glared at each other for a few moments before he practically growled at you.

"Hurry up, please." He growled out.

"Alright." You smiled brightly and rang up his stuff. He paid and you handed him his change. "Thank you. Come again but with a better attitude." You smiled more at the look on his face. If looks could kill, you'd be dead, but you loved it.

~

Itachi

You were working at your job in a café when you first saw him. He was calmly munching on some dango all alone in the corner. He seemed very focused on his sweet treat that he hadn't noticed his cup of tea was now empty.

"Would you like some more tea sir?" You asked when you went over to him.

"Yes please." He responded kindly. He looked up at you and you then saw his piercing red eyes. It sent a chill down your spine, but not a bad chill. It excited you. After you poured him more tea, he spoke again. "Thank you..." He paused for you to tell him your name.

"_____ is my name." You responded with a smile. "Your name?"

"Itachi."

"Well Itachi, it is nice to meet you."

"_____! Come on and get your as back to work!" Your boss yelled from behind the counter. You looked back to Itachi.

"Well, enjoy your tea and sweets." He nodded his head as you turned and walked away.

Kisame

You were at the beach with some friends, but you weren't with them at the moment. Your friends decided to stay on the beach and tan instead of going into the water. You, being the water-lover you are, were in the water swimming around. You were swimming backwards when you bumped into someone.

"Oh gosh, I am so sorry!" You said as you turned to look at who you hit.

"Nah, it's alright. I wasn't paying attention to where I was going either." The blue man said. You giggled and smiled nervously.

"You look like a shark. That's totally awesome!" You practically yelled. He chuckled at your reaction but was clearly shocked that you weren't afraid of him.

"I'm Kisame."

"I'm _____."

"Hey _____! We want to get going!" Your friends yelled from the shore.

"Oh, well it was cool to meet you. Again so sorry for bumping into you!" You called behind you as you swam away.

Hidan

It was getting dark and you were lost in the forest. You had decided to take a different trail but now had no idea where you had ended up. It didn't help that a little while ago you heard someone screaming. Suddenly, you fell out of the brush into a meadow. There laying on the ground was a man and was clearly doing a ritual of some kind.

"Who the fuck are you?!" The silver haired man on the ground asked when he saw you.

"I'm _____ and I'm really lost."

"Stupid girl." He sat up and looked at you.

"You just sacrificed someone?" You asked, seeing the bloody corpse.

"Hell yeah! Got a fucking problem with that?" He yelled. "Now get lost so I can finish my ritual!"

"I already said I am lost dumb-ass!"

"Fuck, right..." He seemed to be contemplating what he should do. He pointed to the right. "The fucking town is that way."

"Thanks!" With that you left. You didn't want to find out his name, hell you didn't even want to be around him any longer. You didn't want to risk being his next sacrifice.

Kakuzu

You were at the library looking for some old time books. You always loved reading old books, especially the old classic books. As you walked between the shelves, you saw the book you wanted. You reached for it and grabbed it. You began to pull it out but it wouldn't move. Someone on the other side also had a hold of it and was trying to pull it out.

"Oh, I apologize!" You quickly said letting the book go. You then got to see the man who had taken the book.

"I apologize as well. Would you like the book?" The man said in a deep voice. His voice and eyes frightened you a little bit.

"No thanks, I can find a different book." You quickly walked away to find a different book. As you reached for another book, the same thing happened but this time he let the book go.

"I apologize again." The man told you. "You can have this one." You couldn't help but giggle.

"Thank you." You both ran into each other once again in the line to check out the books. "So, I've run into you three times now, do you think I can know your name?"

"Kakuzu."

"How interesting. My name is _____."

Tobi

"Candy!" You yelled happily. You just saved enough money to go out and buy some of your favorite candy. In the candy store, you quickly ran to the hard candy. You loved to suck on things, not in the perverted way. When you got to the candy, you saw a giant lollipop masked guy.

"Whoa, you're like a huge mutant lollipop!" You said happily to the guy.

"Tobi thinks you look like cotton candy!" The man, obviously known as Tobi responded. Your own hair was a pastel pink and blue.

"I agree!" You giggled.

"Tobi's name is Tobi!"

"_____'s name is _____!" You responded, copying his speech pattern. You put all the candy you could afford into your candy bag as he did the same. You both seemed to have the same tastes in candy.

"Want to share with Tobi?" Tobi asked you happily.

"Yeah!" You both left with your candy and began eating it. You never once did get to see what was under that mask. You had stayed with him until the sun set.

Deidara

You loved blowing stuff up. When things exploded, it made you feel alive and in your opinion it was the best form of art. No one understood you so you ended up spending most of your time alone. You always went to a field in the middle of no where so you could set off your explosions without people complaining. Today, there was someone new there.

"Hey barbie! What are you doing in my explosion field!?" You yelled at the blond haired man.

"Katsu!" He yelled, setting off an explosion in the field. "I'm setting off explosions, hn."

"Well I clearly see that now."

"What are you doing out here, hn?"

"Well I clearly said 'my explosion field' so clearly I'm here to blow stuff up. Not so smart are you barbie?"

"My name is Deidara! Stop calling me that, hn."

"I'm _____." You told him as you got your bombs ready. You tossed them into the field and let them roll a bit before pressing the button that sets them off. Orange and purple confetti went everywhere. The rest of the day you and him spent blowing up things and testing explosions.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

19.6K 330 6
Disclaimer: I do not own Naruto, any characters from Naruto, any other anime's referenced along with their respective characters. [THIS BOOK IS ON SE...
172K 3.9K 18
Just some fluffy scenarios of Naruto bois and yourself. Please enjoy : ))
1K 10 13
Just Naruto Boyfriend Scenarios Also sorry i had to get a new account more information on the first page