πšƒπ™·π™΄ πšƒπš†π™Έπ™½ πš†π™·π™Ύ 𝙺𝙽�...

Autorstwa _lmaoidkwhoiam_

How will you act if you suddenly found yourself as a baby, and not just any baby . A potter ? Well as confus... WiΔ™cej

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐑𝐀𝐂𝐓𝐄𝐑𝐒
000
001
002
003
004
005
006
007
008
009
010
011
012
013
014
015
016
017
019
020
021
022
023
024
025
026
027
028
029
030
031
032
033
034
035
036
037
038
039
040
041
042
043
044
045
046
047
048
049
050
051
052
053
054
055
056
057
058
059
060
061
062
063

018

11K 452 65
Autorstwa _lmaoidkwhoiam_

┏━━━ ━━━┓
𝓒𝓻𝓾𝓼𝓱? 𝓟𝓯𝓯𝓽 𝓷𝓸
┗━━━ ━━━┛

●・○・●・○・●

EDITED - 26/8/2023

As we reached the Leaky Cauldron, Tom escorted us inside to where Cornelius Fudge was waiting for us. " Ah, Potters. I've been waiting for you" he greeted us .

Fudge was having a merry conversation with my brother, tho I wasn't paying attention that much, I was to busy trying to plot ways to help Sirius.

"So that's that, no harm done." He Finished.

"Minister... I don't understand. We broke the law."

"Underage witches and wizards aren't allowed to use magic at home." I Finished Harry's statement.

"The Ministry doesn't send people to Azkaban For blowing up their aunts! On the other hand... running away like that... given the state of things... very, very irresponsible." Oh I am so using your words when during fifth year.

"The state of things' sir?" Harry questioned.

"We have a Killer on the loose."

"Sirius Black, you mean. But....what's that got to do with us?" Harry questioned.

"Hm? Oh, nothing. You two are safe, that's what matters. Tomorrow you'll be on your way to Hogwarts. These are your new schoolbooks. I took the liberty of having them brought to you."

Fudge left thinking he did a great job, what he didn't know was that he had just peaked up the interest of my brother and it's rather pointless to try and hide stuff from me.

The next morning, as we were stepping down the stairs we heard some very familiar voices bantering. Harry and I grinned at each other and rushed to meet them.

"I'm warning you, Hermione! Keep that bloody beast of yours away From Scabbers or I'll turn it into a tea cozy." Ron said.

"He's a cat, Ronald! What do you expect? It's in his nature." Hermione snapped.

"A cat! Is that what they told you? Looks more like a pig with hair if you ask me."

"That's rich coming From the owner of that smelly old shoe brush.

"Will you two Gryffindorks just shut up." Theo snapped.

"No one asked you, Nott." Hermione and Ron spat.

"It's all right, Crookshanks. You just ignore the mean little boys." Hermione cooed to her cat. "

Well, good morning to you all." I said.

"Harry, Lia." They all beamed.

Theo rushed towards me then picked me up in and spun me around with joy. "I've missed you so much, ." He said.

Now that I had a good look on his face, I was instantly stricken by how much he had changed over the summer. I could feel my heart skip a beat and my mind went a bit fuzzy.

" You seem rather cheerful" I chuckled ruffling his hair

Beside us Harry coughed loudly glaring at Theo.

Hermione was smirking at me? And Ron too looked giddy? Why tho?

Theo put me down and started blabbing in a very excited voice. I really didn't have the heart to stop him, but honestly I understood shit.

" Calm down pretty boy, I don't understand Nottense "

He took a deep breath and started retelling slowly.

" I got disowned "

Everyone went silent. Ron was Shamelessly gaping at him while Hermione suddenly went pretty serious. Tho my brother was neutral.

" This is very serious Nott, you got yourself disowned. Where are you to stay now " she scolded him

" Oh don't worry about that, he has oh so gracefully adopted himself in my family" Draco came in wearing his usual expensive clothes and a permanent sneer plastered on his face.

" He's living with you ? " Draco who noticed me smiled widely

" Yup, one good thing he did. I do not have to die of boredom now"

" And i sneaked you out " Theo added placing his arm on my shoulder.

" You sneaked out? " I grinned at the blushing Draco who nodded and placed his arm on my other shoulder dragging me out of the pub.

" We're kidnapping her for now"

" She'll be back before evening"

Draco and Theo simultaneously said

Just as we three got out, I was suddenly warppped by two other beings who thought blinding me would work.

" Guesss whooooo " they said trying to immitate Professor Dumbledore's voice

" That's Fred on my right and George on my left " I guessed holding their hands

" Who do you always "

" Recognise us so correctly "

" Well it's rather easy. Fred smells like gunpowder and George smells like cinnamon "

Yup i made that up, but what was i supposed to say? I myself didn't know how I do that.

" Who do you know what they smell like? " Theo frowned

" That's creppy " Draco made a face of disgust as he tried to pull away from me

" Awwwww look Gred "

" Little Potter is so smitten by us that she remembers how we smell " they started teasing me making me blush. Okay randomly telling their smells was a bad idea.

Theo and Draco had sensed that I was becoming very uncomfortable and dragged me from the twins side.

The entire day, Theo and I made Draco try muggle stuffs.

At first he was not very fond of the idea but as we tried many things like the photobooth and game station, he had loosened up a lot and was even enjoying himself.

But then came my favourite part of the day. THE BOOKSTORE

Theo and I had a bucket list of books we wanted to buy, so we had stored enough money for the last two years. And now, we were about to buy all the buys from the list.

After three bags worth of young adults fiction, one bag worth of books on magical creatures and one of ancient spells and rituals, the three was us returned to the Leaky Cauldron where my brother was waiting for me with Ron and Hermione.

Harry and Ron looked scandalised at the amount of bags the three of us were carrying while Hermione looked fascinated.

" Blimey, are those all books? " Ron voiced out and the three of us nodded

" That's a lot of books, can I read them too" Hermione squealed with pure joy

" We're exchanging books with each other after we finish reading one. You too can join our book club " I smiled at her who returned it very vibrantly.

Stop it Hermione, you're making me blush.

Hermione and Draco were having a decent Conversation about the spell books he had bought while Harry and Ron were talking about Quidditch.

I turned to Theo and voiced out my idea

" I have a extraordinary thing i wish to achieve this year "

" Please don't be any prank ideas" I heard Draco whisper.

" I want to learn how to cast the patronus charm "

Just as i said this, Draco got up from his seat and stood in front of me placing his palm on my forehead.

" You don't have a fever, how are you talking logic now? " He asked placing his face close to mine, only to be pushed by Harry

" You can say that from distance Malfoy" Harry glared at him

Draco made a disgusted face and raised his arms in peace

" I do not wish to court family members Potter"

" Family members? " He asked in confusion and looked at me for explanation

" Dorea Potter nee Black and my mother Narcissa Malfoy nee Black, we're both related to Blacks " he said

" We're still not closely related tho" I voiced out " Dorea Potter was married to Charlus Potter who was Fleamont Potter's brother or cousin. I'm not sure about that"

" Who's Fleamont Potter " Harry asked intrigued

" Our grandfather, he died along with Grandma before we were born " I told him sadly

" Wait, doesn't that mean you three are related to Sirius Black?" Ron questioned

Honestly this boy's brain works in places it shouldn't. I looked at Harry to see him horrified.

I went to him and gave him a side hug for support.

Theo changed the subject back to books and i was very grateful for that.

" You have Guilty Pleasure by Laurell K. Hamilton, right? " I asked him as he nodded

" I have annotated it tho "

" That's alright, your annotations are amusing. I enjoy reading them "

The time went by quickly and it was soon time for Theo and Draco to leave. I escorted them to the fireplace and watched as Draco vanished in the green flames.

Theo was about to yell out when he stopped and looked at me with curiosity.

" You just didn't want to learn how to cast a patronus, did you "

I smiled at him, It was weird how accurately he sometimes read me.

" I want to become an animagus "

Theo nodded his head and beamed at me. "I'll help you "

He turned to me once more and whispered a ' stay safe ' before vanishing in the flames.

I knew they wanted to ask me about Sirius, but they also purposefully took me out for shopping and specifically to the muggle world so that I can enjoy the day without having to worry about Sirius.

I smiled once again and went back to my room.

Tho I couldn't really get a specific person out of my thoughts.

Czytaj Dalej

To TeΕΌ Polubisz

2.9K 125 12
My name is Ariana, but lately everyone around me had been calling me Black. That's what they call me. That color they labeled me with means nothing t...
346K 6.7K 29
Harry Potter is changed into a baby and Severus Snape must watch over him.
68 0 14
Cyrene Lennox was starting her first year in Hogwarts! How will it turn out to be? Will it be peaceful? Will she achieve her goal to find her missing...
920K 24.8K 70
Ever wanted to see Sirius Black and Remus Lupin try to raise a baby girl? Ever wanted to picture Mad-eye Moody at a tea party? Ever wanted to see Si...