Rise Of The Owl House

By Anthony7410

The first mystic warrior of the Boiling Isles in centuries. Follow AJ and Luz the humans in mystic and magic... More

Bio
The lying Witch, a Warden and a Mystic Trainee
Witches before wizards
Origami tsunami
We were teenage abominations
The intruder
Covenant
Hooty's moving hassle
Lost in language
Once upon a swap
Something ventured, some kids framed
Escape of the palisman
Sense and insensitivity
Owl-pellet adventure shorts
Adventures in the elements
The first day
Really small problems
Understanding Willow
Enchanting grom fright
Wing it like witches and warriors
Agony of a Witch and Mystic Warrior
Young blood, Old souls, Endless hope
Separate tides
Escaping exspulsion
Echos of the past
Keeping up A-fear-acnes
Through the looking glass ruins
Hunting palisman and Mystic Warrior
Eda's reqium
Knock, Knock, Knockin' on Hooty's Door
Eclipse lake
Not everything is in black and white
Yesterday's lie
Christmas Special!
Elsewhere. Elsewhen. Elsewho?
Black as night, bright as white
Any sport in a storm
Reaching out
Them's the breaks, kid
Not so happy returns Vol. 1
A dream become reality Vol. 2
Tale of the Yokai Vol. 3
Insane in the Battle Nexus Vol. 4
Happy Pride Month
Merry Christmas (Thank you)

Follies at the Coven Day Parade

1.4K 17 42
By Anthony7410

Open to the middle of the night inside AJ and Luz's room. The two are seen sleeping together in a singular sleeping bag. Luz is seeming to sleep a little more peacefully than AJ, as he is seen sweating a little bit and shaking his head from side to side.

In his dreams, he is having visions of various sceneries in both the human realm and the Demon Realm.

The first vision is of an explosion going on at a village, seemingly like an old Japanese style village in the Human world in the distance.

The second is of a three storied house set on fire as everything around it has turned to ash.

The second is two witches, their mouths and eyes were glowing and shooting purple lightning as they scrwam in pure agony. The Shredder is behind them, also having corrupted mystic energy shooting out from his mouth and eyes, letting out a demonic roar.

The fourth vision is a close up of The Shredders eyes as corrupted mystic energy are still shooting out from his eyes. He looks right into AJ's eyes, almost as if he was staring right back.

The final finish is of a human hand holding a photograph of AJ's ancestors, all looking very happy together, even Oroku Saki seemed to be enjoying himself.

The Human hand then turns the photo over to show a drawing of a cylinder with an angered face on it.

Everything grows dark as yellow eyes with red pupils are the things that are shown in his head before hearing an alien like screech, ringing in his ears.

He shoots up in a cold sweat, panting heavily as he holds both his ears, trying to stop the ringing in them.

He does his best to steady his breathing as the visions in his head seem to come back to him in a split second before they dissappear. Luz then wakes up a little after hearing AJ's light panting.

Luz: AJ? *Pushes herself up, rubbing her left eye* Are you okay?

AJ turns to her as he sets his hands down. He let's out a shaky sigh, as he closes his eyes.

AJ: I-... *Opens his eyes to her* I don't know..

He sits up, hugging his knees, resting his chin on his knees. Luz sits up all the way looking to him with worry.

AJ: I think all that's happened yesterday is really messing with me... *Looks down* I found out my mom was actually part of the Hamato bloodline and lied about my katanas belonging to my dad... She never wanted me to touch them... *Shuts his eyes* And I feel like I betrayed her somehow..

Luz then reaches over to him and pulls him into a gentle embrace. AJ tries to wrap his left arm around her, as it was his only free arm.

AJ: I wanted to tell her a lot sooner, *Starts tearing up* but I didn't want us losing the only people that considers us as genuine friends... *Sheds a tear* Did I make the biggest mistake of my life for not telling her sooner..?

Luz begins to cry along with him as she hugs him tighter.

Luz: You're not alone in that department. I should've told mom sooner too, but just like you said, I didn't want to lose our friends either.. *Grows a small smile* But you wanna know what I think?

AJ: What..?

Luz: *Pulls away, looking into his eyes; holds up an encouraging fist* There's no point in being upset over something you can't change!

AJ looks to her, wiping away his tears.

Luz: *Smiles sadly* I know it sucks, *Looks down* especially after the promise I made with mom. *Looks up to him, smiling* But that's what the future is for. We can learn and continue to grow stronger for them. And if we can talk our mom's into it, I know they'll let us visit the Demon Realm from time to time once we build a proper working portal.

AJ starts to grow an appreciative smile as his eyes shine from the moonlight.

AJ: *Chuckles* Never change, Luz.

Luz: Hey, you're the one who woke up suddenly. *Nudges her elbow on his arm* I should be the one worried you might change.

They both giggle together. As Luz continues giggling, AJ looks to her and doesn't hesitate to bring her into a hug.

Luz was a little caught off gaurd by this but she just hugs him back, rubbing his back soothingly. They stays like this for a few minutes in a long and comfortable silence with AJ making a decision in his head.

AJ: This weekend, I'm gonna go out and do some research.

Luz: *Pulls away* How will you do that? We've tried to find anything related to mystic energy or anything Hamato related, and nothing.

AJ: I'm not going to Bonesborough for research, *Looks to KF's memorial case* I need to go to the source.

Luz: * Raises a brow* And where's that?

AJ: *Looks back to her* The cave that my ancestors used to live in. There has to be something there that can give me a clue.

Luz: How will you ever find it?

AJ: I don't know, but that's a question for another day. Because right now...

He Leans over to Luz, hugs her and brings them back onto their sleeping bag, getting a cute yelp from Luz.

AJ: *Half lidded eyes* I'm tired..

Luz: *Giggles; yawning* Me too.. *Kisses his forehead* Good night stripey baby..

AJ: *Kisses her cheek* Good night, Chinchilla..

They both then fall back to sleep, AJ now at slight ease from Luz's inspirational speech.

Cut to the next morning, with Luz and AJ recording themselves using Luz's phone. Millie and Shelldon are also seen with them, Millie laying on Luz's shoulders and Shelldon on AJ's right shoulder.

Luz: ¡Hola, Mamá!

AJ: Hey Mommy!

Shelldon chirps happily, and Millie meows half asleep.

Luz: Mama, I know you don't want me and AJ staying in the Demon Realm, but we're recording this because I think we can find a middle ground. This is a world of magic and beauty.

AJ: You can even get used to wackyness of this place. *Points outside* Just look!

Outside the Owl House, a skinless, skeletal Hooty is hanging out his skin to dry. The camera zooms in on his face. Hooty growls at the camera, while Luz, Shelldong, and Millie scream at the sight and makes Luz stop recording.

Cut to then recording themselves outside in Bonesborough. Luz, Millie, and Shelldon still have unnerved looks while AJ has a blank expression. The three look to him dumbfounded by his calm expression.

Luz: How are you not freaked out by what we just saw?!

AJ: *Furrows his eyebrows* Who do you think helped him get his skin off?

Luz: *Her, Shelldon, and Millies eyes widen in horror* That doesn't make it any better!

AJ: Can we just get back to the video?

Luz: *Sigh* Right, right. *Turns back to the camera* You should know, I'm even learning magic! *Activates a light glyph* And as a human, it impresses pretty much everyone.

AJ: I'm also learning to become a mystic warrior, just like our ancestors Mom. *Summons his tonfas in hand* Pretty fascinating to see a human able to summon weapons and have awesome powers.

Boscha suddenly walks up from behind Luz and bumps into her. She accidentally stares into the light ball which blows up in her face. She screams and covers her eyes.

AJ: Woah, Boscha are you-?

Boscha: *Angrily* Human! If you ever do that again, I will set your eyes on fire!

Boscha forms a fire spell, causing Luz to cry out and stumble backwards, AJ runs in front of her with holographic arms and tonfas as her camera goes off.

Cut to them recording themselves inside Hexside, having frowns on their faces. AJ notices Luz's hair on fire and swiftly puts it out.

Luz: *Chuckles nervously* Thank you.

AJ: No probles.

Luz: *looks to the phone* Sure, the Demon Realm can be a little... *Whimpers* But there's no safer place than Hexside School of Magic and Demonics.

AJ: The principle of this school is very passionate about his job. He is one of the few people that I would say I trust my life with. *Luz turns the camera to Principal Bump* What do you have to say about that Sir?

Principal Bump: Hmm? *Straightens up and clears throat* I say you two are correct and that I am flattered to hear you say that AJ. The well-being of our students is our top priority. Which is why we send all out troublemakers to our new and improved detention pit.

Camera pans to the entrance to the Detention pit. A Hexside guard is dragging a student into the pit.

Bird student: Aah! Please, no!

The door opens up with huge teeth and glowing red eyes. The guard then throws the student inside.

Bird student: Help me.

The camera pans to the gaurd looking back, then moves over to Principal Bump giving two thumbs up.

AJ: You know what, that's enough of that. *He covers the lens with his hand*

Outside the school building, Luz, AJ, Gus, and Willow are sitting on the staircase, is also seen sleeping in AJ's shirt with his head sticking out and Millie sleeping in his lap. Willow and Gus are chatting, Luz is looking to her phone saddened, and AJ gently strokes Millie's back.

Gus: You know, I think he does it cause he's shy. He's just evil and shy. It happens.

Willow: I heard there's just a mirror underneath. *Whispers* The real emperor was society all along.

AJ: *Chuckels* That is the worst theory ever.

Willow: *Giggles* I know. But it sounds pretty funny when said out loud.

AJ: Well, you did get a chuckle out of me.

Gus: Maybe he's so handsome people have a hard time focusing on what he says. I get it. I can relate. *Turns to AJ* What do you think he looks like? *Pumps his fists forward* You did take him on!

AJ: *Shrugging* I didn't see whatever was under the mask. But honestly, I think he has a freaky scar on his face. Probably for the best that he hides, *Gestures to his face* This whole situation.

Gus: *Nods, humming* That's a possibility.

He looks to Luz, the girl is playing back her video on her phone, with Hooty's skeleton on the screen.

Gus: Luz!

Luz gets startled as she hides her phone behind her back.

Gus: You've also seen Belos up close. What's he like under... *Gestures to face* all that situation?

Luz: Oh. *Cupping her chin* I never got a good look.

Amity suddenly appears out of nowhere in between Luz and AJ.

Amity: I believe AJ's theory is correct.

AJ: Oh, my banana pancakes!

Luz and AJ cry out in surprise and fall to the side, away from Amity. Millie gets starlted and hops off his lap feeling annoyed for being waken up.

Millie: Meo..? [Seriously..?]

But what she or anyone didn't notice is that when she got startled, the small magenta bumps and tail seemed to have illuminate for a split second.

Luz: *Sighs* Amity!

AJ: *Huffs in releaf* Heya, Amity.

Amity: *Helps Luz up* Hola, batata. *Then helps AJ up* Hola, pastelito.

AJ gasps softly by what Amity said to them. He and Luz sit up straight with Amity now sitting in between them as he covers his mouth with a small blush on his face.

Luz: Did you just call me a sweet potato?

AJ: And you called me a sweetie pie.

Amity: Yes! *Turns to Luz* Is that not a term of endearment? I'm still figuring out this human language book from Gus.

Amity shows Luz and AJ a cookbook titled Mamá Pura's Recipes. Gus gives Amity two thumbs up and nods. Both girls and boy blush.

Luz: *Cupping her cheeks* Aw! Amity, you're the sweet potato.

AJ: More than a sweet potato, *Him and Luz lean on each of Amity's shoulders* she's the cutest sweetie pie.

Them leaning on Amity makes her whole face turn red.

Amity: *Her blush goes away* Uh, so... Did that Titan Blood ever come in handy?

Both AJ and Luz faces turn fall into one's of horror and grimace of remembering yesterday.

Willow: Did you finish building the door?

Gus: Did you guys visit your mom's? *Teasingly* Do they know about high-fives too?

Luz: Oh, uh...

AJ: *Sits up straight, dejected look* Well..

They begin to have fashbacks from the events of yesterday, the moment when Luz and AJ are being pulled backwards, and both Erin and Camila try to hold them back.

Camila: When you come home, promise you'll stay here. I didn't mean to push you away. I swear things will be different.

Luz: *Starts tearing up* Mom, it's not you, it never was!

Erin: *Crying her eyes out* Please, come back home as soon as possible! I want to hold my baby again!

AJ: *Tearing up* Okay, Mommy. We'll do all that we can, I promise.

Camila: Promise me, Luz... please!

Luz: *Sad expression* Okay, Mom. I promise. *Her and AJ fade away from view*

Cut back to current day with Luz sitting up slightly scooching away from Amity.

Luz: Uh... *Chuckles nervously*

AJ: *Looks down dejected* We..um... *Sighs, covering his face*

This makes Amity, Willow, and Gus look to him a little confused.

Luz: *Panicking a little* Haven't used the door yet. Waiting for a good moment, you know?

Amity: *looks to Luz with raised brow* Oh, okay then. *Looks back to AJ with worry in her eyes, and places a hand on his shoulder* Is something wrong?

AJ removes his hand from his face and looks up to her with dread in his eyes.

As Amity was going to say something, Owlbert hoots was heard in the distance. Luz and AJ look up just in time to see Eda, King, and Cassandra flying towards them on the Owl Staff.

Luz: Later, taters!

Luz turns around to kiss Amity on the cheek, making her blush brightly and stunned. Luz gets up to walk down the steps but turns to AJ.

Luz: You coming, AJ?

AJ: *Looks up to her and does his best to muster up a smile* Uh, yeah. *Turns to Amity* See you later, cutie pie.

He then kisses her other cheek, making the girl blush even brighter than before. AJ holds his arm out for Millie. Millie then jumps up, walking up his arm, up to his shoulders, and lays there comfortably.

AJ and Luz walk down the steps, Luz hops onto the Owl Staff with Eda, King and Cassandra. AJ pulls out Shelldon and gently wakes him up. Shelldon looks up to him, smiling and nodding before turning into AJ's bo staff with a rocket on the end of it and they flies off along with the others.

Amity: *Happily sighs* That's the second time now. *Smiling brightly* But I'm not complaining. *Looks to her right* Hmm?

Amity notices the phone Luz had left behind on the staircase. Luz and AJ's video is displayed on the screen.

Luz, Eda and King fly towards Bonesborough on the Owl Staff with AJ following behind them with Millie on his shoulders. AJ hears Millie letting out a soft sigh through her nose, he turns to her seeing her eyes lock on to something in front of them.

He looks in the direction she's looking and focuses on the back of King's head. He turns back to Millie, giving her a soft smile.

AJ: Millie? *She doesn't respond* Do you like King?

Millie let's a exasperated yelp, looking to him with an embarrassing blush, visible through her fur.

Millie: *Looks away, pouting* M-meow! [S-shut up!]

AJ: Hey, I'm not trying to make fun. *Millie looks to him* Nod your head once if you do, and shake your head from side to side for no.

Millie looks down for a moment before compiling, closing her eyes and nodding her head once.

AJ: Then get some alone time with King, and tell him how you feel.

Millie: Meow meo?! [And how exactly am I supposed to do that?!]

AJ: I get that it will be hard. But it'll be harder on yourself if you just stay on the sidelines not telling King how you feel. *Cheeky grin* Believe me, I have two girlfriends.

Millie: *Deadpanned* Meow meo.. [Alright, don't start getting an ego..]

AJ: Millie, I've seen the way you and King act towards each other. *Blushes lightly, feeling nostalgic* It's kinda like how me and Luz acted before me and her got together. *Gently pats her head* You have a shot with him, just as much as he's got a shot with you. I know it. And I know you'll make each other happy.

Millie stares at him in admiration for the encouragement she was given. She grows a small smile as she continues to stare at him.

Millie: Meow.. meo. [Thanks.. Dad.]

She rubs her head against his. AJ returns the gesture by rubbing his head back.

Eda: *Looks back to them* Hey, kiddo! You're lagging behind!

AJ: *Stops nuzzling, looks over and catches up with them* Sorry, just started thinking to myself.

Cassandra: Do not get distracted, Brother AJ. It is dangerous if you do not pay attention while flying!

King: Like I was saying. *To Luz and AJ* There's no way your mom's will make you leave the Demon Realm!

Eda: Yeah! When they meets us, I'll make sure to put on the charm... that turns people into obedient zombies.

Cassandra: And I will impress your mother and aunt so much, *Balls up her fists* they will consider teaching me how to ride a moler bike!

AJ: Moler bike? *Looks forward, with a Half lidded expression* I can only guess what that is a mixture of.

The all then land at the market place in Bonesborough, AJ lands on his feet. He and Luz notice a lot of Coven Scouts around, carrying boxes and seem to be prepping for something.

Luz: Woah, what's going on?

AJ: Let me guess, a holiday?

King: *Climbs up Luz's shoulder* They're probably prepping for the annual Coven Day Parade. Floats, streamers, fireworks-

Eda: *Angrily* Ah, it's just a fancy way to kiss the Emperor's...

Eda almost blurts out a bad word. She looks at Luz, who squints at her judgingly while covering King's ears, with AJ doing the same for Millie and shaking his head.

Eda: ...Whatever. *Walks off* I'm just here to pick something up.

Everyone other than Luz starts following her. Luz stops, spotting Kikimora, who is speaking into a crow phone.

Kikimora: Mother, please! No, I'm not seeing anyone. *Stands straight* Yes, I'm standing up straight. Listen, I can't come home. If I don't lead this parade, Belos will end my- No! No, of course I miss everybody. I... What? I can't choose! Hello? Mother? Mother?

Luz not wanting to hear anymore, she runs off to join the others. They are in front of a stand called Private Inspectergator with a illuminate living blob as the tender of the stand.

King: Hey, Luz! I know what'll cheer you up.

Luz: Aw, no bread puns today, buddy.

King: What? No. I'm talkin' about hot goss, girl!

AJ/Millie: Goss?/ Meow? [Goss?]

Cassandra: What is this "goss" you speak of?

The stand owner hands over a file to Eda. King climbs up onto the counter.

King: Hot goss buns. Bread pun. Guess why we're here!

Eda: *Looks to him irritated* King?

King: Eda hired someone to spy on her ex!

AJ/Cassandra: Say, wha?!

Millie: Meow, meow?! [Eda actually had a romantic partner before?!]

Eda: *Gasps, blushing embarrassed; To King* Did you read my diary?!

King: *Tail wags* And they're Head Witch of the Bard Coven!

Eda: *Covers her ears* Stop it! Stop it, stop it!

King: And they also-

Eda: Yes! They secretly led a rebel group against the Emperor and got captured! I was there!

King: Ooh. *Sucks teeth, looking away sheepily* I didn't read that far.

Luz gasps for a few seconds, becoming starry eyed, with a blush on her face before collapsing to the ground. AJ kneels down to her as Millie jumps up into the counter next to King.

Eda: *To King* Well, good job. You broke Luz.

King: It was the... yeast I could do. *Laughs*

Cassandra and Millie Deadpanned to his joke and both lightly smack the back of his head.

King: *Rubs the back of his head* Weh!

Millie ammediatly feels bad, moves her head over to him and licks the back of his cheek. Making both critters blush lightly, looking to each other.

Millie: *Looks away slightly* Meoo.. [Sorry about that..]

King: Nah, it's okay.

Mille looks down to AJ as he held Luz, her still awestruck. He holds a thumbs up to her with a supportive grin. Millie turns back to King and grows more nervous.

Millie: Meoo? [Hey King?]

King: *Sits up straight* Yeah?

Millie: Meoow... *Kneeding the counter, embarrassed* meow... meo? [Whenever we get a chance... can we talk... alone?]

King: Sure! *Stands up* We can talk whenever.

Millie: *Nods nervously* Meo.. [Coolio..]

AJ helps up Luz who is still slightly recovering from the big news from King. AJ smiles to them and nodding his head slightly. Eda looks to them with a small smile and feeling a little pride from them, and Cassandra just Raises a brow and tilts her head, not grasping the relationship between King and Millie.

Cut to a few minutes later with Luz, who is reading from the file handed to Eda, while violin music is heard playing in the background. The file had pictures of Raine, one just of themselves, one with them disguised as a coven Witch, one with them wearing the BAT's mask, one of them playing his violin, and finally with them, Eda and Lilith eating sweet balls on a stick.

Luz: And then Raine battled their fellow coven heads? And sacrificed everything to save Eda? *Crying* It's just like Hecate and Azura in book 5!

AJ: *Gently strokes her back* There, there.

Eda grabs the folder back from Luz and turns off the recorder that was playing the violin music.

Eda: According to this, Raine is still working with the Emperor's Coven which doesn't make sense. They were seen as a traitor!

Cassandra: *Balls up a fist* They must've done something haness to them, making them mindless servant of the Coven system!

Eda: *Furrowing her eyebrows* That's a bit on the nose, don't you think?

Cassandra: *Looks away* It is a possibility.

Luz: Maybe you can ask them about it. Look!

Luz points to a Coven Day Parade billboard, which has an image of Raine on it and the words, "Celebrate the Coven day parade."

Eda: If they're here for the parade, they'll probably be surrounded by scouts.

AJ looks to the side and his eyes widen in slight shock.

AJ: Scouts aren't the only thing we should be worried about. *Points over in the direction* Look.

Everyone looks over and see a few Abomaton's on standby. One Abomaton seemed to have a slight crack in its glass chest peice, the very same one from the weapons promotion from Blight manor.

Luz: Abomaton's too?! They must really not want anything bad to happen today.

Cassandra: If we plan to find out why Raine is still working for Emperor Belos, *Looks to Eda* how will we do it?

Eda: Oh, we'd need someone on the inside to lend us a hand.

Luz: Hmm.

Luz sees Kikimora walking with depression written on her gave, she then trips over a plank of wood, and weakly tries to get back up but ends up falling back on her face again. Some scouts walk over her while carrying a pipe over their shoulders.

Luz: *Looking towards Eda and AJ* Hmm?

AJ: *Half lidded expression* Are you serious? You plan on asking Kikimora of all people to help us?

Eda: *Snorts* He's right. As if she'd give us the time of day.

Cut to them all with Kikimora on a sidewalk. Luz, King, and AJ are sitting next Kikimora as she let's out all of her emotions while Eda, Cassandra, and Millie stand to the side with bored looks. Luz has an arm around Kikimora's shoulder, comforting her.

Kikimora: And- and then she said if I don't make it back for the family reunion, I'd be banished from Palm Stings and the family home! But I've failed too many missions, and if I leave my job now, I'll be banished from my life! *Sobs*

Luz: There you go. It's gonna be okay. Maybe there's a way we can help each other out-

Eda grabs Luz's hood and hoists her up from the ground.

Luz: Whoa!

Eda: Are you out of your mind? Kikimora nearly turned me to stone. She attacked you back in Latissa, and she didn't blink when your girlfriend and sister-in-law were thrown down a pit! Oh, she is bad, * Let's Luz go, looking away* and not the hot kinda bad.

Cassandra: *Punches her left palm, smoke seemingly coming off of her hand; darkly glaring* I still owe her the mightiest fists of fury from yours truly.

AJ: *Stands up* Eda has a point Luz. I do believe she is going through some rough things in her life, but I doubt that'll stop her from ratting out the people helping her.

Luz: But this could be Eda's way to talk to Raine! Isn't it worth the risk?

Eda: *Crosses her arms, humming in thought* Maybe. But what're you getting out of this?

Luz looks toward Kikimora.

Kikimora: *Pacing in a circle* On the one hand, I miss my family. On the other, Belos is not a forgiving man. But I'm just a party planner at this point...

Luz looks back to Eda, sweating nervously.

Luz: I'm... *Holds her hands together* just a sucker for romantic reunions?

Eda: This is true...

Luz then looks to AJ. The boy just looks to see the plead in her eyes. He let's out a sigh.

AJ: Fine. We can help her.

Luz: *Hugs him* Thanks, AJ!

AJ: *Pats her back* But if she double crosses us, I will not hesitate to drill her into the curb.

Luz: *Giggles* Fair enough.

She pulls away giving him a quick kiss on the cheek before turning to Eda. AJ let's out a quiet chuckle, blushing lightly.

Luz: Please, Eda?

Eda: *Leans away, annoyed* Ugh, fine!

Kikimora: Fine? What's fine? What are you cretins planning?

Luz: *Crouches down to Kikimora* Worry not, Kikimora. We're gonna help you... *Stands up, pointing to the sky* by kidnapping you and Raine!

All except Luz: What?!/Mew?! [What?!]

Cut to later, in another part of the market. Eda digs through a trash can near a cloth store and pulls a sheet out from a trash can. She sniffs it, groans, but takes it anyway.

Cut to Luz, with Hooty in his porta house, purchasing several potions in a bag from Morton.

Luz: *Takes the bag and walks away* Thanks, Morton!

Hooty stretches kver to Morton, regurgitates several coins, and the skeleton of a small animal, into Morton's hand. He looks to his hand and to Hooty in disgust and slight horror.

Hooty: Keep the change!

Luz walks past King, Millie and Edric, all three in an alleyway. Edric opens his coat to reveal a firework with the picture of him weilding a sword and riding a griffin, the words "Ed ricochet 11" on the bottom.

Edric: I call it the "Ed Ricochet 11." That's how many times I was sent to the Healing Coven.

King: *Eyes shining to the firework* Ooh!

Millie: Meo, meow. [Hold on, are we sure this is okay?]

King: Yeah, *Points to the firework* are these legal?

Edric: Would that make you more or less interested in buying them?

King/Millie: *King cups his chin and Millie squints her eyes* Hmm.

Cut to King, chuckling with an arm's load of fireworks and Millie dragging a small bag of fireworks. They walk through the forest until he reaches to Luz, Eda, and Hooty, who are stitching up for the float as AJ and Cassandra finish up building the carriage and base for the float.

AJ: *Hammering in a nail; To Cassandra* It's a good thing Lilith agreed to take care of Po while we're out.

Cassandra: *Huffs, wiping away some sweat* I agree. *Pupils shrink* But if I see one missing hair on his chubby forehead, I will not hesitate to RELEASE MY BRIDAL RAGE ONTO HER!!

AJ: *Chuckles* Phew, my mom might actually like having a daughter like you.

Cassandra: *Picks up a wheel* Really?

AJ: Yeah. *Lifts the carriage enough for Cassandra to put the wheel in* She's a sucker for kids that are slightly morbid. *Cassandra sets the wheel in, staring at him* And not just that, *Grunts, setting the cart down* I genuinely think she would love to have someone like you as her daughter.

Cassandra: *Grows a small smile* Is that so?

AJ: Of course. *Playfully punches her shoulder* I mean, she had to put up with me for a third of her life.

He and Cassandra chuckle to his joke. The others then walk up to them.

Eda: All done here?

AJ: *Nods* Yep. All done.

Luz: Nice work, guys. *Gives Cassandra a fist bump and AJ a peck on his cheek* And great work, everyone.

King sets the fireworks down and Millie slings the bag in front of her.

King/Millie: Nyeh./Mweh.

Luz: Let's go over the plan one more time.

She Gestures to a sketch sheet with their plans laid out, first is King, Millie, and Hooty inside the parade float. The second is the halfway point with pictures of fireworks, AJ and Cassandra in running motions with Abomaton's behind them and a mystic portal in the corner. A thrid sketch is of angry looking Coven witches staring at firework explosions, with the words "Boom!" And "Wow!" In the middle of them.

Luz: King, Millie, and Hooty will pilot the float during the parade. Once it gets to the halfway point *Points to King, Millie, and Hooty* you three set off all the glyphs, potions, and fireworks to distract people.

King: With my love of mayhem, Millies high grade focus, and Hooty's desperate need for attention, this'll be a cake walk!

Luz: When Kikimora sends off the guards to investigate, AJ and Cassandra will grab their attention, revealing who they are, once they see you are the *Air quotes* "Mystic Child" by the way stupid name. *Winks to AJ, who winks back* They will want to try and capture you guys instead. Once you guys lead them away far enough, AJ will create a portal back to the parade safe and sound.

AJ: I did want to get a little pay back on those Abomaton's *Punches his left palm* from that promo show.

Cassandra: *Squats, balling up her fists* I shall prove to show how amazing I am of being a distraction to those scout and Abomaton scum!

Luz: *Finger guns her* Love the enthusiasm girl!

Cassandra finger guns her back, clicking her tongue.

Luz: *Giggles; Pulls out three invisibility glyphs* Once they are out of sight, that's when Eda and I will obscure the stage and whisk her and Raine away. *Luz's tone becomes slightly frantic, holds her head* The Coven can't banish Kiki if she's missing! She'll get the best of both worlds! She'll set an example for us all!

Eda, King, Millie, Cassandra, and Hooty all stare at Luz. AJ looks to her with worry in his eyes.

Luz: *Nervously chuckles* Um, I mean- Eda gets to talk to Raine. It's romantic!

Eda: *Blushing, looking away and cupping her cheek* Oh, it's not that romantic.

Hooty: Witch, this is peak of Mount Romance.

King: Hooty, what would you know?

Hooty: I've been around!

Millie: *Shudders* Meoow, meoooow. [I don't even wanna think of how a desperate, desperate, desperate, desperate, desperate, desperate desperate creature would be willing to date you.]

King lets out laugh from her comment, Millie looks to him with a soft smile. Luz riffles through her pockets.

AJ: Whatcha looking for?

Luz: My phone. Must've left it at the Owl House.

AJ: By the way. *Luz looks to him* We're gonna have a talk about that little freak out.

Luz: *Chuckles nervously* I'm not sure, wha-

AJ: Don't try and denie it. *Grows a somber look, holding both her hands* You're not alone in that department, remember? Just.. don't go too overboard, okay?

Luz: *Tightens her grip on his hands, slowly nodding* I won't. I promise.

AJ: *Smiles softly* Good.

He gives Luz a peck on the lips, and bringing her into a gently hug, which she gives back with her eyes closed and smiling contently.

Cut to Willow, who is working out by lifting dumbells on the balcony of her room. She then hears knocking coming her door, sets down the dumbells, grabs a towel wiping away the sweat off her forehead and goes to answer a knock at her door, finding Amity there with Luz's phone in her hands.

Willow: *Little surprised* Amity!

Amity: Uh, hey, Willow. It's, uh, *Looks down nervously* been a wile since I came here on my own.

Willow: *Rubs the back of her head* Yeah. I guess it has... Are you okay?

Amity barges into the room, startling Willow.

Amity: So, Luz and AJ have been acting super weird, and I think Luz is lying about their trip to the Human Realm, and AJ looked really conflicted to say something. And Luz left her phoon, uh, phun? Ugh her thingy at school, and-

Amity drops onto Willow's bed and screams into the sheets and banging on the pillows in frustration.

Willow: *Walks over to her* You need to slow down for me.

Amity: Luz says her and AJ haven't been to the Human Realm, but I just get the feeling that she's lying and AJ is keeping quiet about it too. And I can find out the truth by watching this! *Shows the video on Luz and AJ's phone ready to play* But I'm not gonna invade their privacy like that. Would you?

Willow: Mmm... *Shrugging* Mm-mmm.

Amity: *Giggles* Willow.

Willow: *Squints her eyes, moving closer to Amity* Listen, Blight, if you want my advice, there's something you have to do for me first... Do you still know how to braid hair?

Amity: *Chuckles* Okay. But I am a little rusty.

Amity lets Willow's hair down, and begins braiding it.

Amity: I'm glad we can be like this again.

Willow looks down feeling unsure of what to say to that.

Cut to Kikimora at the parade preparations, as two Coven Witches and an Abomaton set up her float.

Kikimora: *Sighs, pacing in a circle* This isn't going to work. I can't believe I let them talk me into this.

Raine: Who talked you into what?

She looks to her left to see Raine, crouching down to her, resting their chin on their hand, and has a drinking horn strapped to his belt.

Kikimora: R-Raine? H-How long have you been there? *Stammers* Shouldn't you be practicing your, um parade wave?

Raine: *Groans, sits down, leaning his back against the float* You know I hate these things. Talking to people. Waving to people. People.

They both shudder at the thought.

Raine: *Looks to her with a unusually big smile* But I'm just happy to do my part.

Kikimora: You seem so much more calm than before.

Suddenly, Terra Snapdragon, Head Witch of the Plant Coven, appears in front of Kikimora and Raine with thorny vines surrounding her.

Terra: Oh, why wouldn't they be? They were sick for a while, but thanks to me, they're good as new!

Kikimora: T-Terra! And what brings you out of your greenhouse, Head Witch?

Raine: Terra's been helping me recover. I can't remember anything with these... *Winces, forelocking his forehead* ...headaches.

Terra: Here, sprout. Drink your tea.

Terra holds up Raine's drinking horn, slowly raises her hand up, sprouting a flower through her hand and dropping it into the tea in Raine's drinking horn, turning the liquid pink. Raine then takes a sip, while Kikimora backs away from them and rounds the corner.

Terra: There you go. Now. You're gonna get on top of that float and wave to thousands of chumps all night. *Helps Raine up, waving* Remember to lead with your elbow.

Raine: I'm on it.

Raine and Terra walk off together. Kikimora looking back to them and has a crow phone in her hand.

Kikimora: Terra could ruin everything!

Kikimora starts dialing on her crow phone, but is interrupted by Terra sprouting through the ground in front of her, making the Demon girl yelp in fear.

Terra: You're not trying to leave, are you? *Offers her hand to an unnerved Kikimora* Come. The parade is about to begin.

Cut to sundown. The parade has now started. Various floats are shown such as a blue cat, representing the small cat coven, the second is float for the illusionist with a lot random things, the whole thing then blows away revealing it to actually be an illusion caused by the Keeper of the looking glass graveyard eating a sandwich, sitting in a rocking chair. He notices the illusion around him gone, draws a magic circle and poofs into various birds flying away.

At the top of the buildings, the silhouettes of Eda and Luz both wearing clokes and masks covering their mouths jump from one building to the next. Over by the other side of the road, AJ and Cassandra's silhouettes are also seen jumping across from building to building, both have their jackets on, hoods pulled up, and AJ has a green bandanna mask on, covering the top of his face and hair while Cassandra has her hockey mask on.

Down below their are abominations holding onto a giant abomination balloon as one bigger abominations leads them and marching.

Over by Raine and Kikimora's parade float, Raine shyly plays their violin as they blush and wave to the towns people. Kikimora holds the reigns strapped onto two rat worms with a bored look in her visible eye.

AJ and Cassandra stop to a building where the most Coven Witches and Abomaton's stand and keep watch for anything suspicious.

Over by Eda and Luz, both overlook the parade from a rooftop. Luz looks at her watch with King's face and arms, reading the time as 6:59.

Luz: It's almost time.

Eda: *Looks and sees a becular float* Is that our float?

Luz looks over and sees their float. It is a larger than life effigy of Emperor Belos poking his cheek with a light blush on his cheeks.

Luz: Not bad, right?

Inside the float, King, Millie, and Hooty operating it by pulling and pushing levers and pulling down latches. They cause the effigy to wink and make finger guns. The crowd cheers in response. One bystander wearing wears Emperor Belos merchandise looks to the float.

Bystander: *Teary-eyed* It's a work of art!

Above with AJ and Cassandra, AJ gets onto the ledge and gets prepared to jump with Cassandra getting on the ledge with him and about to jump down.

AJ: *Grabs her shoulder, stops her* Not yet.

Cassandra: *Crouches back down* Right.

Over to Luz and Eda.

Luz: That was the signal!

Eda: Let's move.

Luz: Okay.

Eda leaps down from the roof. Luz tries to follow, but struggles to get down.

Luz: *Yelps, climbs back up looking down* Uh... I can't get down.

Cut to Kikimora, checking the time on her Emperor's coven styled watch. Cut again to King, Millie, and Hooty looking to a gorish watch with eyes and worms wrapped on Hooty's tongue, likewise counting down the seconds.

King/Millie/Hooty: Mew! Mew! Mew! [Four! Three! Two!-] / Four! Three! Two-

They all pull a lever, launching fireworks from the floats open eye. Raine gasps in surprise, him and Kikimora looking back to the fireworks.

The fireworks explode into the words "BELOS, more like BOO-LOS!" And a thumbs down. The crowd gasps and Raine groans at the sight.

Coven Scout: *To Kikimora* Should we, uh, do something about that?

Kikimora: Yes, of course, you hangnails! *Points into the direction of the fireworks* I command all of you to investigate!

The scouts run off to go check it out.

AJ: Nows our chance, Let's go! *He jumps down*

Cassandra: *Follows his lead* Goongala!

AJ lands behind the Coven Witches, the crowd gasps at him dropping down out of nowhere.

AJ: Hey! *Gets them to turn to him* Pay no attention to that, because I am the one and-

Out of nowhere, Cassandra falls on top of one of the Coven witches, making the man yelp in pain and Cassandra sits up rubbing her head.

Cassandra: Land.. safely..

The Coven witches blankly stare at her. AJ Sighs and facepalms.

Coven witch 1: Uh... are you okay?

Cassandra: *Snaps at him* I do not need your pity!

AJ's mystic kusari fundo whips over, wraps around her arm, pulling her up and over to him.

Coven scout: Wait a second. *Points at AJ* I know that orange chain anywhere!

AJ: *Releases Cassandra, both posing dramatically* That's right!

Cassandra: *Getsures to him* He is the one! The only! AJ Hamato!

AJ whips his hood back and rips his bandanna mask off to the side. He Punches his left palm as all four of his colored mystic energy flys out of his hands as the red stripes on his face and snaggletooth glew bright red.

AJ: *Grinning, flashing his glowing tooth* I'm back, baby!

Coven Witch: But.. we saw you here yesterday. Did you take a night long vacation or something?

Cassandra: *Flails around angrily* Do you want Emperor Belos to personally give you all high promotions or not?!

The Coven witches and scouts mutter in agreement to each other and nodding.

Coven scout: I do like snails.

Coven Witch: Maybe my dad will finally notice me.

Coven scout: *Pats their shoulder*He will Don, he will.

(I gotta be honest, Don was the first name to pop into my head, but it kinda fits, so I'll leave it as it is. 😂)

Coven Witch 2: *Points at AJ and Cassandra* Get them!

AJ: Time to run!

Cassandra: No need to tell me twice!

The teens begin running as the coven scouts, witches, and Abomaton's give chase.

Eda and Luz appear behind Raines parade float, both gasping for air and panting.

Eda: *Holding her chest* Well that took forever.

Luz: *Sighs* Come on.

They then pull out glyph combinations, placing then onto the ground, shooting out smoke from them, engulfing Kikimora and Raine's float. Kikimora hops out from her seat as Luz runs up to her and picks her up.

Luz: And scoop!

Kikimora: *Waving her arms dramatically* Ooh! I cannot believe we are being taken against our will. What sayeth you, fiend?

Luz: *Speaks in a slightly deep voice* Uh! That's right! *Puts Kikimora under her armpit, cupping her mouth* I, Hecate, will whisk you away to my kingdom of mirrors and snakes!

Kikimora just blankly looks up to her. Amity, who is in the parade crowd wearing a cloak, has seen AJ and Cassandra's diversion and is able to recognize Luz's voice. She facepalms while letting out an exasperated sigh.

Luz: *Sees Kikimora's expression; hushed* Hey, come on. I didn't know I had to prepare lines.

She doesn't notice Raine walking up behind her and tracing a magic circle. Eda comes in, uses a plant glyph to tie up and gag Raine in vines. Luz turns around to see them.

Eda: Knock it off, you two. *Slings Raine over he shoulder* Let's get crackin'. *Takes a deep breath and disappears with an invisibility glyph*

Luz: Right. *Takes a deep breath and dissappears with an invisibility glyph*

Amity takes this chance to sneak out from the crowd and follow after Luz through an alleyway.

Back with King, Millie, and Hooty cheering for their plan working.

King: Mission success, guys! *Picks up Hooty* And while we have the time, *Turns to Millie* we can talk about whatever alone.

Millie: M-mo, meo... *Chuckles nervously* [O-oh, uh, yeah...]

Hooty hoots playfully, moving over to Millie with giddy look on his face. Millie hisses at him with a flushed face and her hair standing on end. Hooty Giggles hoots as he slither back into his portable house with King carrying him.

King: *Whispers to Millie* We can just dump him to the side if you want.

Millie giggles in meows as they take their leave out of the float and make their way to a secluded alleyway, both Millie and King curling their tails together.

So they don't lose each other, of course.

Cut to Eda and Raine reappear in an alley. Eda undoes the vines, tying Raine up and hugs them.

Eda: Raine, I'm so glad you're okay!

Raine: *Pulls away from her with irritation* Eda? What're you doing here?

Eda: I had to make sure you were okay after that fight with Darius and Eber.

Raine: *Squints their eyes* What fight?

Eda: It was just a few weeks ago. I was with you. *Reaches her hand to them*

Raine: *Pushes her hand away* Eda, I spent the last month sick in bed. And we... we haven't spoken in years.

Eda gasps in disbelief.

Raine: *Looks away* Listen, I don't know what you want with me. But I'm Head of a Coven now. *Turns back to her, squinting their eyes still* And I can't associate with wild witches anymore. So move aside.

Eda: *Holds up a plant glyph* No. *Drops the paper to the ground, steps on it and summons a wall of vines behind her* I'm not leaving till I get through to you.

Raine: *Summons their violin and bow* Fine. We can do this the hard way.

Eda takes off her cloak and tosses it aside as they ready to fight.

Cut to Luz running down an alley with Kikimora, tossing her mask and cloak away.

Luz: Oh, my gosh, it's working! It's actually working! *Sighs* But I hope AJ and Cassandra are alright.

Kikimora: *Looks up to Luz* We're visible? We need to disappear again! If we're caught, she will end us!

Luz: Who will end us?

The ground cracks, with giant Venus fly trap emerging from behind them. Luz and Kikimora hide behind a cart. Once they hid, the mouth of the Venus fly trap opens up to reveal Yerra with a creepy smile looking into their direction.

Kikimora: Head Witch of the Plant Coven, Terra Snapdragon.

Cut to AJ and Cassandra running through the alleyway with the Coven witches and Scouts still giving chase with three Abomaton's behind them.

AJ: *Looks back to them* You know, it's been fun being chased.

Coven Scout: Really? Me too! You know, it has been really boring at the castle lately, so it's kinda nice to-

Coven Witch: Johnny! Not now!

Johnny: Sorry.

Cassandra: *Turns to AJ* Let's just portal out of here already!

AJ: Right, ri- *Barely dodges a magic bolt from a scout* Whoa! *He and Cassandra stops and turn to the Coven witches*

Coven scout: You will do no such thing! Abomaton's, merge!

Johnny: What?! Are you crazy?!

Don: Yeah, maybe we should just use our magic on them.

Coven scout: This is the Mystic Child we're talking about, so I don't wanna hear it! Abomaton's, *Draws a magic circle* merge!

The three Abomaton's eyes all glow brightly as they join hands, and begin Mish and mash together, metal clanging and abomination goo spiraling around each other.

AJ and Cassandra take a few steps back watching in shock, along with the Johnny, Don, and the Coven scouts move out of the way. A couple more seconds after, the Abomaton's successfully merge in to one, 23 foot tall Abomaton, towering over all of them and the buildings. The purple glass in its chest peice still has a noticeable crack in it.

AJ: Okay, this is super excessive.

Johnny: *Turns to him* I know, right?

The Abomaton roars loudly as the Coven scout that gave the order point towards AJ.

Coven Witch: Capture that Mystic brat!

The Abomaton eyes glew bright staring AJ down specifically.

Cassandra: *Turns to him sweating nervously* What do we do?

Her eyes widen a little expecting to see a fearful look on AJ's face, but instead she sees glaring back at the giant Abomaton as his markings and tooth glow brightly.

AJ: The only thing we can do.

He holds a hand up as blue lighting dance over his hand and begins to take form as his mystic katana blade, illumating as see through before swinging forward, materializing it into a full blade and does the same in his other hand.

He then gets into stance ready to run forward.

AJ: *Smriking* The best we can.

Cassandra eyed widen slightly in amazement by his courage and grows a determined smile under her mask. She then draws a spell circle and creates a stone sword from the ground.

Cassandra: *Turns toward the four coven gaurds* I shall keep the smaller ones in check, Brother.

AJ: Sounds good to me, Sis.

They both run in different directions and go after their respective targets. Cassandra narrowly dodges the attempted attacks from the Coven scouts, jumps forward and strikes down to them.

AJ runs forward towards the giant Abomaton, as the giant sludge soldier reels back its fist and lunges it towards AJ. AJ moves to the side in time dodging the punch, dragging the tip of his blades on the ground letting small sparks come off from them. He reels back his blades, swings forward, cutting off the Abomaton whole foot and a slab of it's ankle off, leaving the giant rely on it's right fist for support.

Cut to King and Millie sitting together on the top of a roof. Hooty is off to the side with tape on his beak and a blindfold over his eyes.

They both sit together in an awkward silence, trying to think of a conversation starter. Millie and King take quick glances at each other at the same time, but they both immediately look away, blushing brightly.

Millie: *Breathes in through her nose, huffs; sitting up straight* Meow meo. [You know what, I know what my heart wants.]

King: It wants wha-

Millie quickly turns to King, using her tail to make King's head move to her. Making King blush madly by this and sees Millie blushing brightly as well.

King: M-Millie, what are you doing?

Millie: Meow, meoo. *Points her paw to his chest* Meow. Meo? [I want to tell you something important. And your gonna listen very closely. Got it?]

King: O-okay.. *Fiddles with his fingers* What is it?

Mille moves her tail away from his head, lowering it down close to King's tail.

Millie: *Looks into his eyes* Me-.. *Closes her eyes, bowing her head down* MEOW! MEO?! [I-.. I LIKE YOU ALOT! WILL YOU BE MY MATE?!]

King's eyes widen, nearly bulging out of his skull, having a fully flushed out face from Millies confession. Millie continues to hang her head, not being able to look at King.

Thw blush on King's begin to gradually calm down as he continues to look towards Millie. He then grows a small smile and licks Millie's forehead. Millie jolts up, looking to him with a big blush.

King: *Smiles, closing his eyes and tilting his head* I'd love to be your mate, Sillie Millie.

Millies mouth hung open slightly for a few seconds before closing her mouth with a smile and slithering her tail around King's.

Millie: Meow, meo. [Thank you, my King.]

They both then scoot closer together, further curling their tails together as King slings an arm around Millie. They both lean their heads onto each other, finding themselves in a comfortable silence with each other as they continue to look up to the beautiful blue skull faced moon together.

Hooty: *Moves to them with a teasing grin* Hooot.~

King and Millie get startled by him and step away from him.

King: What the-?!

Millie: Meow meo?! [How did you get the tape off?!]

Hooty: If you're wondering how I got the tape off, I ate it! And I was freed to watch the start of a beautiful relationship, *Wraps his neck around them in a hug* between my two favorite furry little angels!

Millie: Meow!! [I will gut you in your sleep tonight!!]

Hooty: I love you too, Sillie Millie!

King: *Deadpanned* Way to ruin the moment, Hooty..

Cut back to Luz and Kikimora hiding from Terra.

Terra: Oh, my word. Where could Kiki have gone? Such a valued member of the coven must be found post haste! *A fly buzzes past Terra as she summons a venus fly trap from her forelock* Have you seen her little fly? *Fly trap eats the fly* Guess not.

Luz draws on an invisibility glyph combination onto a leaf. Kikimora climbs up to shoulders as Luz takes a deep breath use an invisibility glyph to disappear.

Terra: What a shame that Kikimora would disappear... and right before her promotion.

Kikimora yelps at this, making Luz accidentally knock over a bottle.

Terra: All the missions she would have led, the shiny new badge, *Draws a magic circle, rising a vine up and it grew spikes on fhe end* the respect. Ah, well. Guess we'll have to fine someone else!

Terra shoots a spiked vine towards Luz and Kikimora's position. At the last moment, the vine stops, Terra looks back to see it held back by an abomination. Luz and Kikimora reappear with Frightened expressions and run off.

Terra: Hmm. Another pest...

Terra commands another vine to destroy the abomination.

Cut to Luz running with Kikimora on her back and Amity runs up to meet them.

Luz: *Gasps, looks to her* Sweet potato? How did you know-

Amity: Book 5, chapter 8, Azura pretends to kidnap Hecate-

Luz: *Her and Amity stop running* During the ice festival to save her from the wizard clan! You remembered my favorite part.

Amity: Yes, but right now I just want to keep my girlfriend from being sent to the Conformatorium... again. *Raises a brow* AJ would go on a rampage to save you.

Luz: I know, isn't that sweet?

Amity: *Giggles* Yes, yes, it is. But do you think him and Casey are gonna be okay?

In the distance they hear a loud rumble, they look over and gasp at the sight of a giant abomaton. They then see AJ and Cassandra flying on AJ's mystic rocket staff up above it's head. They grab each other's hand and AJ sling Cassandra in circle crating momentum.

AJ: Booyakasha! *Let's Cassandra go, sending her towards the Abomaton's face*

Cassandra: *Draws a circle, creating a stone barrier in front of her* Goongala!!

Cassandra's stone barrier hits the Abomaton's face, sending it back onto the ground. AJ rockets back down to her.

Cassandra: *Faintly* NEVER GONNA DIE!!

Luz: *Her and Amity chuckle* Yeah I think they'll be alright.

Amity uses her magic to levitate abomination goo out from her pouch and forms an abomination skateboard. The three hop on it.

Luz: Ooh.

Cut back to Eda and Raine, who begin fighting. Raine furiously plays notes, sending golden waves of magic towards her.

Eda. Eda: *Narrowly avoids them* Please. Rainestorm stop it. Ah!

Eda ducks below a magical blast from Raine as it cuts down the vines behind her.

Raine: I don't want to hurt you, Eda. But you're not giving me much of a choice.

Eda: *Stands, turning to them* Come on, Raine! I know when you're going easy on me.

Raine: I- *Groans*

They play their instrument again, creating a yellow storm above them which them strikes lighting in Eda's direction.

She dodges the strikes and rushes towards Raine. Raine goes to strike her with his bow, but Eda blocks with her staff.

Eda: Did you forget this too?

Eda pulls out a cassette player, playing a recording of them performing "Raine's Rhapsody" together.

Raine: *Grunts* Why won't you just leave me alone?!

Raine struts a note with his finger, sends out a blast which knocks Eda into the remaining vines and onto the ground. Eda grunts as she pushes herself up, looking up Raine hurt physically and emotionally. She stands up, clutching onto her staff.

Raine: For old time's sake, I'll give you one last chance. Move... please.

Eda shakes her head no.

Raine: So be it. *Goes to play a note*

Coven Scout 1: *In the distance* I think I heard something over here!

Coven Scout 2: Head Witch! Are you there?

Coven Scout 1: Surround the area!

Eda searches for another invisibility glyph, but can't find one on her. Rda gasps as Raine walks up to her, sees the glyph on the ground, picks it up and hesitantly hands it to Eda.

Raine: Go home. *Turns away from her* Maybe travel for a bit. Just don't contact me again. I work for the Emperor, after all.

Coven Scout 1: Head Witch!

Eda quickly takes a breath and uses the glyph to disappear.

Coven Scout 1: Head Witch! Are you hurt?

Raine: *Shakes their head no* No, not badly. *Wipes away a forming tear in their eye before turning to them* Let's return to the parade.

Cut to a dock at the edge of Bonesborough, which Kikimora's hand dragon, Princess, lays at the end of. Luz, Amity, and Kikimora make their way across the dock.

Luz: Okay, Kikimora. Princess here will get you back to your family in Palm Stings by morning. She's a good girl, and I'm sorry to say goodbye, but Bump couldn't keep her at his place anymore. *Luz sets Kikimora onto Princess* Isn't it great? You'll see everyone at the reunion, *Wraps Princess' wistle key around Kikimora's neck* and when you return, *Shakes Kikimora* you can brag about your daring escape! You're walking proof that you don't have to chose between worlds!

Luz hops down off of Princess while Amity looks to her with a raised brow.

Kikimora: *Sighs* You've been such a help to me, human. You really are a kind person... and an utter fool! *Laughs*

Luz turns to her, shocked, and Amity gets into a fighting stance.

Luz: Wha?

Kikimora: Palm Stings can burn for all I care! You heard Terra. They want to promote me! Me!

Amity: *Raises a fist* She could have been lying.

Her and Luz's pupils shrink as Princess begins to tower over them.

Kikimora: That's a risk I'm willing to take. Maybe as a thank you I could give Belos a few gifts. A troublemaking human and- Ah. *To Amity* You're the little firestarter from Eclipse Lake. *Giggles giddily* And I could only imagine the high ranking I will receive once MY men capture that Mystic brat.

Luz and Amity glare daggers at her as Luz grabs Amity's shoulder and pulls out an invisibility glyph. They hold hands together and dissappear right before Princess lunges an attack.

They reappear a small distance away from Kikimora. The turn and see Princess raising a fist, going to strike them again.

Amity draws a fire spell while Luz sets down an ice glyph.

Luz: Amity! Now!

The fire and ice spells combine to form a smoke screen, the smoke clears up, transitioning to AJ and Cassandra running across the rooftops as the giant Abomaton's head rises up glaring at them.

AJ and Cassandra's eyes widen in shock as the Abomaton throws it's giant fist at them, destroying a portion of the roof. The Abomaton moves it's arm back only to find a blue mystic portal in AJ and Cassandra's place before it dissappears.

The Abomaton raises it's head to see another blue portal appearing above it's head.

AJ and Cassandra pop out from the portal, a mystic chain wrapped around Cassandra's waist, holding her close to his back and AJ holds out his katanas which then start sparkling red lighting and they change into his mystic tonfas.

AJ: I guess we gotta hit it harder!

He clashes his fists together, forming a 10 foot tall holographic form of himself.

AJ: Abomaton! *Kicks forward* Time to meet face kicken!

The Abomaton creates a claw from It's hand, catching Holographic AJ by his foot and stopping him in place. The Abomaton's eyes glew brighter, AJ and Cassandra chuckle nervously to this before being pulled down to the ground.

Transitioning to Luz and Amity running put from the smokescreen further down the dock as Princess gives chase. The girl's stop with Amity crouching down and forms an abomination gauntlet with spikes on the knuckles, Luz then imbues it with an ice glyph.

Luz: You got em.

Amity caulks the gauntlet and fires three separate gauntlets at Princess, causing abomination and ice to form around Kikimora and her dragon.

Kikimora gasps in shock as her and Princess fall through the dock. Luz and Amity continue running off of the dock. Suddenly, Princess and Kikimora burst through the dock in front of them with most of the ice thawed out and block their path.

Kikimora: Yes. Thank you Luz, for all the help.

Luz: You're welcome! I mean... *Closes her eyes* Ah, dang it!

Princess opens her mouth wide, readying to strike down as Luz and Amity stare the dragon down and holding hands.

Vines suddenly emerge from the sea, tying Princess down to the ground. Luz and Amity gasps at the sight as more and more vines tangle Princess up.

Kikimora: What is this?

Kikimora falls off of Princess and onto the ground as some vines tie down Kikimora as well. Terra emerges from the Boiling Sea, lying down on a giant seaweed plant with a magic circle in front of her finger.

Terra: Oh, Kiki, try not to get ahead of yourself. *The vines slowly and gently set her down onto the dock, standing on her feet* The Emperor has a great many plans, but causing a riot by hurting a couple of children is not one of them.

Kikimora: Terra! Shouldn't you be babysitting the bard?

Terra: I wasn't sent here to watch over Raine. I was sent here to watch over you.

The magic circle in her hand dissappears, causing the vines to recede from Kikimora, freeing her.

Terra: The promotion is real. You just had to prove your dedication.

Kikimora: *Stands, walking over to Terra* Did I pass?

Terra: *Frowns, looking away* Unfortunately, yes.

Kikimora: *Squeals happily, her visible eye shining* So? What's the promotion? Who's under my command? What do I get?

Terra: You get... to live.

Kikimora's pupil shrinks in despair as Luz and Amity continue watching them hand in hand.

Cut back to AJ and Cassandra being thrown to the ground, groaning as they help each other up and Cassandra lifts up her hockey mask.

AJ: We're getting nowhere like this. *Looks up to the Abomaton* There has to be a weak spot.

Cassandra looks up to the rising abomination and notices a slight crack in its purple glass.

Cassandra: *Gasps, points at it's chest peice* Look! It has a crack in the glass!

AJ: *Grows a smile, patting Cassandra's shoulder* Good eye, Casey.

The Abomaton goes to strike them down with an axe for a hand, AJ quickly summons a sword, throwing it atop of a roof and warping away.

In the roof, AJ and Cassandra duck down together and they devise a plan.

AJ: Alright, here's the plan, I'll use my kusari fundos to keep the Abomaton in place.

Cassandra: And then we use your giant purple drill and shoot it into the metal and sludge beast in the glass. Brilliant planning! *Raises a brow* But how will you drill into it if you're the one holding it down?

AJ: I won't be. *Pulls Shelldon out from his pocket, the palisman magiced into being a wooden figure before coming back to life, smiling; To Cassandra* But you are..

Cassandra: *She pauses for a moment, blinking her eyes a few times; Wide-eyed* ME?! But I can't cast mystic energy!

AJ: No, *Holds a happy Shelldon up to her* but Shelldon dose.

Cassandra continues to look at AJ with uncertainty written all over her face.

AJ: Casey, *Cassandra hums, looking up to him* I believe in you, *Places an encouraging hand on her shoulder* you got this.

Cassandra: *Eyes shining and smiling brightly* Your confidence is giving me confidence!

AJ: Then use that confidence to show how awesome you can be!

He hands Shelldon to her. Cassandra and Shelldon look to each other with smiles on their faces. Shelldon then turns into a bo staff which Cassandra catches in her hands.

Cassandra: *Grinning* I am awesome! *Pulls down her hockey mask* I am Cassandra Jones!

AJ: That's the spirit! *They stands up; summons two kusari fundo's and spins them in hand* Let's finish this!

The Abomaton turns to them, creates a spike for a hand, and thrusts forward. AJ jumps up as red electricity shoot out from his foot, making him jump higher, and Cassandra rides on Shelldon's staff and flys away.

AJ runs up the Abomaton's, Twirling his kusari fundos around as the chains on them extend further and longer. AJ grunts as he jumps up with red sparks shooting out from his feet again and high up into the air.

AJ: Cowabunga!

He wraps the chains around the Abomaton's arms.

AJ: And we just keep coming!

He then swings around the Abomaton's arms and torso, wrapping more of the chain around most of its body, exposing the cracked lens. He swings one last time, planting his feet onto the ground and pull the hilts of his weapons back.

AJ: Now Casey!

Cassandra: I'm on it!

She rides the staff back around and goes straight for the Abomaton's lens as she tightens her grip on the staff. Shelldon's eyes then begin glow bright purple as purple lighting begins to envelope him. Soon, a big and long purple illuminate drill surrounds him and begins spinning in a clockwise motion.

Cassandra: Cassandra Jones!!

She makes direct contact onto the crack and begins pushing further into the Abomaton. The Abomaton groans and trys break out from the mystic chains.

AJ: Not this time!

AJ quickly whips the kusari fundos, sending waves of flames down along the chains and setting most the Abomaton on fire. Abomination goo starts leaking out from the chains bubbling from the extreme heat.

The crack on its chest begin to spread further and further as the Abomaton starts to melt more and more until it explodes. Chunks of metal and sludge go all over the place, and sending AJ and Cassandra backwards.

Cut back to Luz, Amity, Kikimora, and Terra, right after Terra told Kikimora her reward was not dying. They all then hear the Abomaton's explosion in the distance, they look up to see chunks of it flying through the air.

Terra: *Eyes widen in shock* What in Bonesborough was that?!

Luz: *Grows a smirk* That was AJ.

Amity: *Eyes widen slightly* He took down a merged Abomatons?

Terra: *Turns her head slightly, giving them a side look* He did, did he? *Groans, getting her creepy smile back* Come, Kiki, time to head back.

She draws a spell circld, making the vines re-wrap around Kikimora, dragging her and Princess away into the water.

Terra: *To Luz* The Emperor says he’s looking forward to meeting you, human, and the mystic child. From what I've seen, he has shown great skill. *Vines begin to wrap around her* We could really use that here in the Coven empire. Until then, happy Coven Day.

Once she dived into the wayer, Luz and Amity both let out a sigh, dropping to their knees.

Luz: Amity, Amity! Amity, *Hugs Amity around her neck* you saved me. *Pulls away, holding her shoulders* How can I make it up to you?

Amity: Maybe…
you can tell me about this.

Amity pulls out Luz's phone, with the video still displayed on the screen. Luz gasps, surprised to see her phone in Amity's hand.

Amity: Don’t worry. I haven’t watched it. But… you did finish the portal door. You did see your mom, and AJ got to see his mom. *Stares at Luz's dejected expression* ...And... it looks like it didn’t go well.

Luz's eyes widen slightly, looking away trying to hide her watery tears, blinking her eyes pushing the tears back, and hugs her legs.

Luz: I’m sorry.

Amity: I know this situation is crazy, and I’m okay taking things one day at a time. But, I can’t help if I don’t know what’s going on.

Luz: You just looked so hopeful. You were even learning Spanish. *Looks to Amity with a forced smile* And I thought if I helped out Kikimora, maybe there’d be hope for me.

Amity: *Grabs her hand, giving Luz back her phone* Tell me what happened.

Luz: Okay. *Pulls out her game* But let me message AJ. *Begins typing into it* I want him to be here for this, *Smiles nervously* and to also check if he and Casey are okay.

Amity: *Gasps lightly, hovering a hand over mouth* Oh my Titan, your right. *Looks over in the distance* I hope their okay.

Cut back to the explosion, the Coven witches and scouts pop out from around the corner, stare at the damage, and bits and peices of whatever is left of the Abomaton.

Don: *Sucks his teeth* I'm cleaning this up. *Walks backwards*

Johnny: *Cups his cheek* Huh, oh, I think I heard Raine calling for specifically me. *Shrugs* Sorry guys, gotta go. *Runs off*

Coven Witch: *Shrugs* I never liked being part of the Coven system anyway. *Walks away*

Coven Scout: *Sighs* Whatever.. *Droops his arms, walking away*

After they left, Cassandra rises up from a clump of abomination goo, covered in it and gasping for air with Shelldon in her hand.

Cassandra: That was the coolest thing I have ever done! *Raises her hand in the air* Let's do it again! *Everything was silent around her; realizing AJ was nowhere to be seen* AJ? *Stands up and starts looking around* Brother AJ? *Cups her mouth* AJ!

She then heard groaning coming from her left. She looks over to see AJ raising his arm up in the air.

Cassandra: AJ!

She quickly runs over to him and helps him out of the abomination goo. AJ grunts, standing back up also covered in abomination goo and holding the side of his head.

Cassandra: Are you okay?! Are you hurt?! Did you see awesome I- *AJ clamps her mouth shut*

AJ: *Deadpan* Yes. A little. *Smiles a little* And yes, I did see how awesome you were back there. *Leys her mouth go* Got a little bit of whiplash from that explosion.

Cassandra: Me too. *She said as she picked at her ear, pulling out a small chunk of abomination goo out*

AJ: *Slightly disgusted* Ew. *Eyes widen in realization* Wait a sec. *Looks at the bits of the Abomaton* We just took down a giant abomaton.

Cassandra: You are correct! *Jumps up excited* And it was spectacular!

Suddenly a buzzing sound comes from AJ's pocket, he digs into it and pulls out his game. He reads a message that said, "ARE-U-OKAY?" From Luz.

Cassandra: Who is it?

AJ: It's Luz. She asking if we're okay.

Cassandra: Tell her we are more than fine! We are feeling amazing! *As she said that, she kicked forward, making a popping sound from her knee* Ow! *Holds her knee, balancing on one foot* Ah! *Sucks her teeth, furrowing her eyebrows* Could be better, honestly.

AJ chuckles, starts typing in a message and sending a message back that read "WE'RE-FINE." A few seconds later, Luz send a message back that read, "COME-TO-THE-DOCKS." A second later Luz sent another message that read, "WE-NEED-TO-TALK."

AJ: *Types as he talks slowly* On my way there. *He sends the message and puts away his game* Alright, I gotta go.

Cassandra: What for?

AJ: *Summons a mystic katana* Luz wants to talk. It seems important.

Cassandra: Where do I go?

AJ: *Creates a portal beside her* This will take you back to the others. *Creates a portal beside him* Me and Luz will catch up with you guys later.

Cassandra: *Nods* Very well. I shall catch up later! *Hops through the portal, which then dissappears after she did*

AJ chuckles lightly before walking through his portal.

Cut to Luz and Amity now standing together waiting for AJ to arrive. A second later, AJ's portal appears in front of them and AJ walks out from it.

AJ: What's up Luz? *Notices Amity, waves to her* Oh, hey sweetie pie!

Amity: *Waves to him, smiling* Hello.

AJ: What brings you- *Looks around the destroyed dock, eyes widen slightly* What happened here?

Luz: *Frowns* Kikimora betrayed us and tried to take us back to the Conformatorium.

AJ: *Grunts* I knew she was gonna do this! If I ever see her again-!

Amity/Luz: *Smiling, half lidded* You're gonna power smash her in the face.

AJ: *Half lidded, smiling* You girls know me too well.

Amity: You are our mystical boyfriend, after all.

Luz: *Her and Amity walk up to AJ, smiling brightly* And I say that's pretty awesome.

AJ: *Chuckles, rubbing the back of his head sheepily* It's not that cool.

Amity: *Smirks* You're right. This is.

She then pulls AJ and kisses his cheek. Leaving AJ, blushing brightly and the markings on his body glew brightly.

Luz: *Smirking* Ooo.~

Amity turns to her, pulling Luz close to her and kisses her cheek. Leaving Luz blushing brightly and letting out exasperated giggles. Amity Giggles to them before growing serious and looks to them.

Amity: So, are we ready to talk?

AJ: *Shakes off the blush and glowing marks* About?

Luz: *Calms down from her blush, Frowning a little* About our trip to the Human realm.

AJ: *Eyes widen slightly* Oh. I see. *Lets out a sigh* Guess it was bound to be revealed anyway. *Looks to them with a small smile* Let's head back while we talk.

Amity: Sounds good to me.

Luz: So, we had finished the door. But it didn’t look like the normal portal. I must have missed something. We opened it and…

Luz continues talking as she, AJ and Amity walk back toward the parade. AJ helps both girls get around the big hole in the docks.

Cut back to the parade. Kikimora, Raine, and Terra stand on a podium in front of a crowd. Kikimora and Raine stand there awkwardly as Yerra just waves to everyone. Terra lightly smacks Kikimora, getting the Demon woman wave as well, and Raine drinks from their drinking horn.

Eda, Luz, AJ, Amity, Cassandra, King, Millie and Hooty watch from a rooftop. Eda stares at her tape recorder. AJ, Luz, and Amity hold each other closely with Amity in between her boyfriend and girlfriend. King and Millie ride on top of Hooty's neck, King sits behind Millie hugging her closely, both demons blushing and smiling to each other. Cassandra sits with Shelldon on her shoulders, scratching his cheek, earning a cute chirp from the turtle palisman.

Kikimora: *Speaks into a microphone* Um, thank you, Bonesborough, for joining us during this year’s Coven Day Parade. This year is extra special because the Emperor himself has an announcement to make.

A massive projection of Emperor Belos appears behind the podium. AJ glares to the projection and makes a fist before ammediatly unleashing it.

Belos: Thank you, everyone. Together we are perfecting the Coven System as the Titan intended. The Day of Unity will be in exactly one month, when the tide is at its lowest and the moon obscures the sun.

Cut to the Clawthornes residents. In the kitchen, Gwendolyn and Lilith with Po in her arms watches the announcement from a crystal ball.

Belos: At that time, we will journey to the head of the isles.

Cut back to the parade.

Belos: and there, the worthy shall inherit a utopia free of wild magic.

The projection of him then changes into a tapestry of the Titan's skeleton with pictures of people's wrists with their individual coven tribe symbols on their wrists. The crowd gasps at the sight.

With our heros, they sit up straight and gasp at this as well.

King: Free of wild magic? *Turns to Eda* How’s he supposed to do that?

Cassandra: And if he accomplishes this, *Turns to Eda* what will this bring onto the Boiling Isles?

Eda doesn't respond to them as they continue watching the announcement. The tapestry changes back to Belos.

Belos: There is one more thing I’d like to share with you. I’ve always hidden my face, out of fear. But because of your support, I can finally take off this mask.

Eda: *Blows raspberries* So phony. He’s just trying to distract us from his crazy utopia talk! Too bad it won’t work.

AJ: *Eyes widen watching the show* I wouldn't say that just yet.

They turn back and see Belos removing his mask. The crowd gasps again.

Belos: Thank you, Boiling Isles.

The crowd cheers to him.

Bystander: We love you, Grandpa!

Cut to Willow and Gus, watching the parade on Willow’s scroll. They gasp, but quickly become unimpressed, making waving hand gestures.

Willow/Gus: Eh.

Cut back to the parade, AJ let's out a scoff.

AJ: Let me guess, *Air qoutes, rolling his eyes* "Wild magic."

Belos: Happy Coven Day, everyone!

The projection of Belos explodes into fireworks. The crowd begins chanting Belos’ name.

Cut back to our heros now looking on with hints of worry in their eyes.

Amity: Is… *Turns to Eda* Belos planning something? *Grabs Luz's hand* And why did he say he’s going to meet you and AJ again? *Looks to AJ, grabbing his hand as well* Didn’t you guys already meet him? What else don’t I know? What’s gonna happen?

Luz: I– I’m not sure. *Her, Amity and AJ hold each other closely* But for now… we’ll take things one day at a time.

AJ: And I swear, as long as I'm around, *Looks to all of them with true determination in his eyes* Nothing bad will ever happen to any of you. *Looks to Amity* I made an oath, and I'm going to see it through.

They all look towards the parade as the chanting of Belos’ name continues. AJ glares the float they made of Belos while getting the flashbacks he had this morning running through his head again.

AJ: No matter what.

To be continued...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.4K 59 43
A young girl named Luz Noceda stumbles upon a realm full of witches,called The Boiling Isles. She meets a rebellious witch,two young fighters,and a l...
41.2K 1K 29
https://open.spotify.com/playlist/7meHsiwZ1i2oQ35vqm0UPg?si=-Y5bC8CNR5KLaqsc8oaFPQ&utm_source=copy-link (^Playlist of the songs used in this book) (...
2K 107 12
This is my first story on Wattpad,so it's definitely not going to be amazing or perfect,but nevertheless,i'm going to enjoy writing this story about...
9K 225 10
16 years before the beginning of owl house emperor Belos finds a baby girl on his doorstep and immediately takes her in as his own. As she grows she...