𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐞𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐫 • 𝘢𝘭𝘦𝘤 �...

By darkangelloveu

☆。・:*:・°'𝐌𝐀𝐍𝐄𝐀𝐓𝐄𝐑。・:*:・°'☆ 𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇 𝖺𝗋𝗂𝖾𝗅𝗅𝖾 𝖺𝗇𝖽 𝗈𝗅𝗂𝗏𝗂𝖺 𝖽𝗋𝗈𝗓𝖽𝗈𝗏-𝖿𝗋𝖺𝗒... More

➪ 𝙼𝙰𝙽𝙴𝙰𝚃𝙴𝚁
𝚌𝚊𝚜𝚝 + 𝚖𝚘𝚛𝚎
( 𝚒 ) ♡ 𝚝𝚢𝚙𝚎𝚜 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚐𝚒𝚏𝚝𝚜
( 𝚒𝚒 ) ♡ 𝚜𝚝𝚎𝚕𝚎 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚛𝚘𝚌𝚔 𝚜𝚘𝚕𝚒𝚍 𝚙𝚊𝚗𝚍𝚊
( 𝚒𝚒𝚒 ) ♡ 𝚐𝚘𝚗𝚎 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚖𝚘𝚛𝚝𝚊𝚕 𝚌𝚞𝚙
( 𝚟 ) ♡ 𝚋𝚊𝚍 𝚏𝚎𝚎𝚕𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚏𝚛𝚒𝚎𝚗𝚍 𝚣𝚘𝚗𝚎𝚍
( 𝚟𝚒) ♡ 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚛𝚊𝚝 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚌𝚒𝚝𝚢 𝚘𝚏 𝚋𝚘𝚗𝚎𝚜
( 𝚟𝚒𝚒 ) ♡ 𝚖𝚛𝚜. 𝚖𝚒𝚕𝚕𝚒𝚐𝚊𝚗 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚟𝚊𝚖𝚙𝚒𝚛𝚎
( 𝚟𝚒𝚒𝚒 ) ♡ 𝚖𝚊𝚐𝚗𝚞𝚜 𝚋𝚊𝚗𝚎

( 𝚒𝚟 ) ♡ 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚏𝚒𝚕𝚖 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚊 𝚍𝚎𝚊𝚍 𝚖𝚊𝚗

1.2K 59 2
By darkangelloveu

☆。 *。 ☆。
★ 。 \ | / 。 ★
( 𝚃𝙷𝙴 𝙵𝙸𝙻𝙼 𝙰𝙽𝙳 𝙰 𝙳𝙴𝙰𝙳 𝙼𝙰𝙽 )
" 𝚝𝚊𝚕𝚔 𝚊𝚋𝚘𝚞𝚝 𝚍𝚛𝚊𝚖𝚊 "

꧁• ° • ° • ☆• ° • ° •꧂

( 𝙴𝙿𝙸𝚂𝙾𝙳𝙴 𝙾𝙽𝙴 : 𝚃𝙷𝙴 𝙼𝙾𝚁𝚃𝙰𝙻 𝙲𝚄𝙿 )

"𝐈'𝐕𝐄 𝐍𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐑 𝐒𝐄𝐄𝐍 𝐉𝐀𝐂𝐄 𝐒𝐎 𝐂𝐔𝐑𝐈𝐎𝐔𝐒 about a mundane or distracted. Like you saw earlier distractions are dangerous in our line of work." Arielle hears faintly. She opens her eyes but quickly closes them as the lights burn her eyes. She scrunched up her face annoyed.

"He is!" She hears Olivia say. She sits up straight making everyone in the room look at her alarms. She snaps her head toward Olivia.

"What's going on?" Clary says sitting up fast as she holds her head. "My head hurts!"

"That's your brain trying to comprehend its own idiocy," Arielle tells her. Clary looks at Arielle mad.

"Shut up, and where are we? Why are here? Some psychos took my mother, and now you people have taken me." Clary says with attitude.

"And by "taken" I assume you mean "saved your life"?" A raven-haired girl says.

"Did she just tell me to shut up?" Arielle says raising an eyebrow with a murderous expression. "Seems someone is begging to get slapped." She says looking at Clary with a serious look. Clary fake laughs making Arielle lunge forward. She stops midway from attacking when she sees someone enter the room.

"Mundanes shouldn't even be here," Alec says walking into the room. Arielle smirks as she looks at him up and down.

"Well hello there," Arielle says making Alec look at her. She winks at him. Arielle isn't one to be impressed but she was impressed. She wondered how someone could look like... well, that. She crosses her legs as she stares at Alec.

"Where is "here" exactly?" Clary asks. Arielle rolls her eyes.

"Who cares," Arielle says. "I can stay here for eternity if he's here." She says sitting up.

"She's not a mundane Alec," Jace says to Alec who was holding eye contact with Arielle. She tilts her head making him look at Jace.

"How do you know that?" He asks crossing his arms. Arielle pouts sadly.

"Because the seraph blade lit when she touched it," Jace says. "And I'm sure the other redheads aren't mundanes either."

"Strawberry blonde." The twins say.

"Look, Isabelle can you." Isabelle gets up. Jace sighs."I'm Jace Wayland." He states.

"Don't care," Arielle says looking at her nails bored. "Let Mr. Grumpy hottie speak." She says looking at Alec once again up and down. "Your voice is so annoying."

"I'm. Uh-"

"Clary, Olivia, and Arielle Fray. We know who you guys are." Jace says interrupting Clary.

"Am I the only one who finds this unusual?" Alec asks.

"Nope, not the only one," Arielle says making Alec look at her. Olivia snorts.

"You find everything unusual Alec/Ariel." Both Liv and Jace say. They look at each other. Liv blushes. Arielle rolls her eyes.

"I have to report this to the Clave," Alec says.

"You know what dial it down a notch," Jace tells Alec.

"My brother doesn't have a dial. I love you, Alec but you have a switch that's always on." Isabelle says before opening a book. Arielle furrows her brows and then looks at Olivia wide-eyed. She trys not to laugh.

"I love you too. But this-" Alec says but gets interrupted by Jace.

"Hey, you know what. Give me a minute. Here's a word you never hear me say. Please?" He pleads.

"What is with you? Really, no, what is with him?" Alec argues as Isabelle tries to pull him.

"Talk about drama," Arielle says out loud.

"Walk with me, big brother. Also, you have good taste in books." Isabelle says to the twins pulling Alec. Olivia let's put a squeak while Arielle laughs.

"Your wound it's healed," Jace tells Olivia. She looks at her shoulder.

"How-how is that even possible?" She asks confused.

"Wait so do all you stunning people have magical powers? Are you like the mafia?" Arielle asks. She puts her hair behind her ear as she smirks. Jace rolls his eyes.

"No. No, don't confuse me with a warlock. And something like that." He says.

"A what?" Clary asks.

"A warlock. It's one of the Downworlders." He says as if it was obvious.

"Okay, you're not making any sense," Clary says making Arielle scoff.

"What use are your brain cells if you're not using them." She groans.

"Warlocks, vampires, seelies," Jace says.

"Literally my brain is about to explode," Clary says dramatically.

"Jeez, all right. Well, I'll keep it simple for you. All the legends are true." Jace says.

"No!" Arielle gasped dramatically. They look scared at her scared.

"What!?!" Olivia asks.

"Voldie Moldy is really back." Arielle gasps. Olivia snorts before laughing.

"No, he's not. We're Shadowhunters. We protect the human world from the demon world. So those people you guys saw murdered at the Pandemonium, they weren't people at all, they were shapeshifting demons." Jace says giving Arielle an annoyed look.

"Amazing!" Arielle says sarcastically. "Let's go have tea with them while we share gossip."

"I'm not interested in being a part of your supernatural fight club. I just wanna find my mom. The rest of it, all I care about is finding my mother. Please help me find her." Clary tells Jace.

"Well, we are," Olivia says putting pointing to herself and her sister.

"Clary, get it in your thick skull that she is also our mom," Arielle says as she rolls her eyes.

"I'm the best chance you guys have," Jace says smiling a little.

"I don't even know you," Clary says looking at him.

"Okay bitch get out then," Olivia says. Clary's phone rings making her look at it after she gave Olivia a glare.

"Simon." She answers as she gets up. Arielle looks at Olivia who was looking at her nails.

"You brought it," Arielle tells Olivia who looks up.

"What?" Arielle points to Olivia's book that Isabelle was reading a few minutes ago. Her eye widened. She gets up and grabs it.

"Things are... all ripped apart," Clary says. Jace looks at Clary's book before walking up to Clary on the balcony. He returns to his seat quickly.

"What happens to my clothes?" Clary asks looking at the big shirt she's wearing.

"Demon venom. Remember? Isabelle left you guys clothes." He said pointing to a pile of clothes.

"Your kidding, right?" Clary says looking at the clothes Isabelle left for them.

"She's very comfortable with her body," Jace tells a disgusted Clary.

"Clary's not," Olivia says. When the twins finish putting on the clothes they walk back into the room that contains Jace and Clary.

"That's creepy," Clary says.

"Right. Finally, you found out something about yourself." Olivia says. Clary fake laughs.

"You're so funny." Clary sarcastically says.

"It's not a tattoo. It's a rune and it saves your life. They have enormous power. Good for Shadowhunters." Jace explains.

"Badass," Arielle says. Olivia hums in agreement. "I want one of Alexander on my ass." She says making Olivia burst out laughing. Jace rolls his yes.

"Lethal for humans. But you, you already know all about runes, don't you?" He says to Clary. "Maybe you don't. Which is what makes you so interesting... Clary Fray." Olivia's right eye twitches.

"Men ain't shit." Arielle tells Olivia. "Trust me, Jace is worth a penny, plus your type is someone with raven hair. That's why we're sisters." She tells Olivia.

» --------- ♕ --------- «

"I saw something behind your guy's friend," Jace says to the three sisters. They were outside of the church. Simon looks at the girls with a worried expression.

"You're not going to kill Simon. Are you?" Clary says with puppy eyes. The twins gag dramatically.

"Protect the humans. Kill the demons. You'll get it eventually." He tells her.

"So why can't Simon see you?" Clary asks.

"This is a glamour, a rune that makes me invisible to mundanes. It's a shame really 'cause... well, denying them all this" Jace says with a smirk.

"All the ugliness, thank god they can't see you. Now, I'm a different story." Arielle says strutting.

"What do you have on, Clary?" Simon says looking at Clary like she's crazy.

"Clothes. I would have thought you would like it. I guess you prefer none." Olivia teases.

"Let me take you home." He says grabbing her arm with blush forming on his cheeks.

"Please do." Olivia groans. "She's ruining all the fun."

"I don't think I have one anymore," Clary says frowning.

"Right," Olivia says sadly. She looks at Arielle who also shared the same frown as her.

"Why? What do you mean?" Simons asks worriedly. He looks at the twins who were looking at each other.

"Well..." Clary starts.

"Our mom's gone," Arielle says looking at Simon.

"Clary Fairchild!" A man spoke out of nowhere.

"His glare can kill," Olivia says laughing.

"Better than mine," Arielle says as Jace attacks him.

"What? What are you guys looking at?" Simon says as Clary gasps annoyingly.

"If you give us the girl, I'll let you live." The guy says dramatically.

"You're in no position to be making rules," Jace tells him.

"Pur." They start fighting. Arielle snaps a picture of herself with Clary in the background with a shocked expression. "Hashtag, all I ever do is cry and whine."

"This is for my father," Jace says dramatically killing the man.

"Jace!" Olivia exclaims as she goes to Jace.

"Excuse me?" Simon asks confused.

"Is he dead?" Clary asks going next to the body.

"Is who dead?" Simon asks. He then sees the body. "What the..." Arielle snaps a picture.

"Dead, literally. Also, in serious need of money." She mutters. "Just kidding, filming a film called "The life a broke hoe"."

"Could you deglamorize or whatever, so my best friend doesn't think I'm losing my mind?" Clary tells Jace.

"Um... what is happening," Simon says. Arielle snorts as she looks at Simon. He reminded her of a chihuahua.

"Yeah, we don't have the luxury right now. Kid. Everyone back inside." Jace tells them.

"Clary, who is this? Your meth dealer?" Simon says pointing at Jace who gives him an offended look.

"No, it's ours," Arielle says annoyed.

"Guilty," Olivia says putting her hands up. "You've caught us."

"Don't recommend buying from him, it's all a scam," Arielle tells Simon.

"I've seen him before. At the police station." Clary says looking at the body. Arielle tilts her head as she looks at the body. She kicks it.

"He's a member of the Circle. He's here for you." Jace tells Clary.

"He's with the people who took my mother?" Clary asks him.

"Right, your little friend here led him right to you. He's here to capture you."

"There's a dead body there, we have to call Luke," Simon say's spooked.

"Wow! Didn't notice," Arielle says sarcastically. "God, Simon, you're so smart!" Arielle says in a sarcastic tone.

"We can't trust Luke. Simon. We can't." Clary looks at him all sad.

"Literally been saying that for years," Arielle says annoyed.

"Clary, I need to keep you safe. I promise I am gonna help you find your mother. But you're one of us. You're a Shadowhunter." Jace tells her.

"What are you talking about? Clary... you don't know this guy, all right? Come with me I can get us help." Simon says desperately.

"Clary please," Jace says. Arielle lets out a laugh. She looks between them.

"Fight, fight, fight, fight!" She says.

"Clary come on," Simon says pulling on Clary's arm.

"This is so boring, this drama is like seeing a cat die," Arielle says rolling her eyes. "Let's go Liv before I kill myself." She says walking toward the church. Olivia follows Arielle. "The wifi here sucks, thankfully I took Jace's phone."

"Ariel!" Olivia says. "Why didn't you tell me? Let me see." Arielle says looking at Jace's phone in Arielle's hand. Arielle was going through Jace's camera roll. "Wait! Is he naked?!"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

375K 10.6K 35
"I am so scared of what will kill me in the end For I am not prepared, I hope I will get the chance.. to be someone, To be human, Look what we've don...
30.6K 587 99
Requests are closed Jace,Simon,Magnus,Raphael,Alec,Sebastian,Izzy,Maia,Clary
114K 2.6K 35
𝐼𝑓 𝑜𝑛𝑒 𝑤𝑎𝑠 𝑡𝑜 𝑙𝑜𝑜𝑘 𝑐𝑙𝑜𝑠𝑒𝑙𝑦 𝑎𝑡 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑤𝑜𝑟𝑙𝑑 𝑡ℎ𝑒𝑦 𝑤𝑜𝑢𝑙𝑑 𝑏𝑒 𝑎𝑏𝑙𝑒 𝑡𝑜 𝑑𝑖𝑠𝑐𝑜𝑣𝑒𝑟 𝑒𝑣𝑒𝑟𝑦𝑡ℎ𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑡ℎ...
45.8K 1.1K 26
𝐂𝐡𝐥𝐨𝐞 𝐄𝐦𝐦𝐚 𝐅𝐫𝐚𝐲 𝐚𝐥𝐰𝐚𝐲𝐬 𝐟𝐞𝐥𝐭 𝐮𝐧𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐝 𝐛𝐲 𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐦𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐉𝐨𝐜𝐞𝐥𝐲𝐧 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐫 𝐬𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐫 �...