Boyfriends [ Book 2 ]

Door fuffycreams

A comic about getting yourself a boyfriend.... Or multiple boyfriends! Five college students begin a polyamor... Meer

Track 1 S2
Track 2 S2
Track 4 S2
Track 5 S2
Track 6 S2
Track 7 S2

Track 3 S2

258 3 2
Door fuffycreams

" Alright guys, it's super late already. Time to sleep." Kevin said moving around the blankets, Vincent let out a whine. " Are we all really going to sleep on the floor tonight...?"

" Well, this is the only way if you want all of us to sleep together." Felix said, Vincent let out a sigh and put on his sleeping mask. " I woulda preferred a soft, big, king-sized bed for us all to sleep on, tbh..."

Felix had a smile on his face, " None of the student dorms have space for a king-sized bed, dummy." Felix said, Vincent placed a hand onto his forehead and leaned back. " Ooh~ if only..." Kevin placed a hand onto Vincents shoulder, " C'mon babe, just go to sleep..." The four of them said their good nights. All of them were happily snuggled into the bed. " The floor is hard and cold..." Vincent let out another whine. " Oh my God. Stop bitchin in my kitchen." Felix grumbled out angrily. " Whatever. I'm gonna snuggle up to soft and warm tiddy." Vincent said, Kevin had a smile on his face. " Glad you find it warm."

' M-My feet are cold though...' Thought Kevin, not telling his boyfriends. " Ugh, I'm freezing!" Vincent exclaimed, flipping the blanket to him. " Stop hogging the blanket!" Felix yelled pulling the blanket back towards him. " H=Hey!" Vincent exclaimed in surprise. " Oh, please! You're literally cold-proof!" Goth and prep both started to fight against each other. Pushing each other back and forth, " Well excuuuuuse me your princeliness, I for one enjoy the soft comfort of a blanket, too!"

The two of them continued bickering with each other, all of his movement caused for [ Y/N ] to wake up from his sleep. He sat up, his hair being a fluffy mess now. The boy rubbed his eyes and looked up at his two boyfriends that was currently fighting. " Why are you guys still up?" He asked, letting out a sleepy yawn. Hearing his sleepy voice the two stopped fighting, [ Y/N ] reached up towards the two. " Come cuddle me.... I'm cold..." [ Y/N ] whined out, this made imaginary heart arrows pierce their hearts. Vincent had a bright blush on his face and hugged his shorter boyfriend tightly. [ Y/N ] snuggled against his boyfriend, letting out a happy sigh.

Felix let out a grumble and went down, wrapping his arm around [ Y/N ] and Vincent as well. Kevin and Adrian had smiles on their faces and wrapped their arms around the three that was in the middle. " It's too hot...." Felix whined out not even a few minutes alter. " GO THE FUCK TO SLEEP!" Vincent yelled.

Ga verder met lezen

Dit interesseert je vast

1.1M 50K 95
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
307K 28.8K 67
Third book of idol love series... Devotion- "Strongest form of love" All the characters are fictional. There is no connection with the real place or...
1M 18.5K 43
What if Aaron Warner's sunshine daughter fell for Kenji Kishimoto's grumpy son? - This fanfic takes place almost 20 years after Believe me. Aaron and...
151K 5.4K 89
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...