His Sister

By mwritesssss

You have a boyfriend, but is your eye on someone else? And is it possibly his older sister? Rosemarie (Rose)... More

Introduction!!
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chaper 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Ending Note From Author
Bonus ~ Harpers Pov From Chapter 9
Bonus ~ Lucas' Pov From Chapter 11
Bonus ~ Harpers Pov From Chapter 27
Bonus ~ Harpers Pov From Chapter 37

Chapter 27

3.2K 56 10
By mwritesssss

I knock on the door, butterflies fill my stomach.

"Rose!" Emerson hugs me so very tightly. "I missed seeing you around!"

I laugh. "I missed being here." Not with her son though!

Harper and I have been dating for exactly a week now and to say I'm in love would be an understatement. I can't even find the right words.

"She's upstairs, I got to go. Have fun!" She says as she grabs her keys and walks out. Today, Harper and I are officially hanging out at her house as girlfriends. She was nervous that Lucas would fuck something up, but he's not here.

No one's here.

"Harper?" I ask as I knock on her door.

"Come in, love!" I open the door to find her laying on her bed. I make my way over to her bed and cuddle into her. "How are you doing?"

"I'm alright. I'm just not looking forward to tomorrow." My dad and I decided to have a service for mom. It will act like a wake, but we'll burry her privately. We thought it was the best decision.

"I know, baby. I'll be there the whole time."

I take my face out of her neck and look up at her. "You don't have to stay the whole time. It's okay. It's a long time."

"I know it will make you happy and you're worth every second. Plus, I want to be there for you and your dad."

I laugh a little as I straddle her lap. Her hands instantly settle at my waist as we look into each others eyes. "I don't deserve you, Harper."

"I think it's the other way around." She kisses me deeply and I kiss her back. "Do you wanna do anything today?"

"I think I just wanna chill. Maybe watch a christmas movie, since it's finally December, bake, and shower?"

She laughs. "I love how you threw in that last part."

I playfully hit her arm. "Oh stop. You know you want to as well."

"I'm actually kinda glad you brought that up." I raise my eyebrows. "I brought us a matching plaid pajama set! I think we should shower first."

"I'm surprised you wanna match and stuff. I don't see you as that type of girl."

"Why wouldn't I wanna match with my girl?" My heart flutters at the name. I am her girl.

"Yeah yeah, let's go!" I jump off her lap and go into the bathroom. She follows slowly behind, but somehow gets in front of me and starts the shower.

Instead of taking off her clothes, like I'm about to do, she sits on top of the toilet seat and looks at me. I give her a questioning look as I stand in front of her.

"Strip." Her voice is very demanding.

"Aren't you gonna take your clothes off as well?"

She smirks. "Yeah, but I want you to strip first."

My hands instantly go under my shirt, revealing my black laced bra. Her eyes quickly falls onto my breasts. She looks from there and up to my eyes.

"Continue."

My hands reach my leggings and I slowly pull them down to my ankles, kicking them off.

Why am I not nervous at all?

I start to unclip my bra but she puts her hand on my waist, stopping me. "I want to do that." She brings her other arm to my waist as she pulls me closer to her. "Go stand in front of the mirror for me."

I do as she says and stand in front of the counter, my hands resting on top. She slowly stands up and walks behind me, moving her hands down the sides of my body, touching every curve.

"May I?" She asks right as she's about to reach my bra and I nod. "Say it with your words."

"Yes, please." I say, almost out of breath. Her cold hands touch the clips of my bra. I watch her in the mirror as she studies my face very carefully, not even looking at what she's doing.

She slowly unclips the first hook, taking her sweet time to do the other one. She's teasing me and she knows it.

I know she wants this more than me, but likes to play it out. I'm losing my mind.

"Harper..."

Her eyes meet mine. "Yes, love?"

"Please."

"Please what?" Fuck.

I look her deep into her eyes through the mirror. "Take this off. Do something." This isn't how I envisioned my afternoon, but I'm not complaining.

"Take what off?" She's really pushing me now.

I watch her slowly lick her lips as she watches me get a little irritated. "Take my bra off! Take my thong off! Just fucking do something!"

"As you wish, my love." And with that, she slowly unclips the other hook and watches the laced bra fall to the floor. "You're so fucking sexy."

I'm about to-

I watch her as she slowly moves her eyes across my chest, very slowly, and taking everything in like she's never seen my fucking boobs before.

It now occurs to me that she's fully dressed, but I'm too flustered to say anything.

"Rose, get in the shower and take your panties off. Once you throw them on the ground out here, I'll get in." I want to see her undress so fucking badly. I have all the time in the world to do that though.

I slowly walk away from her as I can feel her eying my ass. I step into the steaming hot shower and slowly take my laced thong off and flinging it out the shower.

"Good girl." I hear to say to me from outside the shower. I didn't know she could get any hotter.

I hear the rustling of her clothes and the sound of them falling to the ground. "I'm coming in."

I watch her step into the shower as we face each other. She instantly grabs my neck and kisses me deeply, quickly asking entrance to put her tongue in my mouth. How could I say no?

I open my mouth for her to enter. Her tongue explores my mouth and I moan slightly.

"Don't hold back, baby. I wanna hear you." She says between rough kisses. She moves the hand that was on my throat to the back of my neck and the other at my waist. My hands fall in her hair.

Her hands roam all over my body and all I want to do is moan. So, I do. It was loud one too and I instantly feel embarrassed.

Harper must've noticed because she pulls away. "Your moans and beautiful. Don't be ashamed to let them out. I love hearing them." She winks before she makes her way down to my neck. I throw my head back, the water falling on my forehead. She used her teeth a little, making me moan again. "Yeah, that's it baby. Let me hear you."

"Fuck, Harper." I'm basically out of breath as she leaves more hickeys on my neck and collar bone.

She pulls away and pushes me against the shower wall before she leans up and bits my ear a little and whispers. "Here's what's gonna happen. First, are you okay with anything we do today? I really want you but I need your consent."

"You can do anything to me. Fuck, I'm all yours." I say and a hot smirk appears on her face.

"Perfect. I already showered this morning before you came, so I'm going to get out. You finish up in here and don't be afraid to use my products. After you're done, I'll be downstairs and I want you to lay on my bed with nothing on. Got it?" I feel weak at the knees as I nod my head.
"Use your words, pretty girl."

"Yes."

"Good girl. Finish up, I'll see you in a few." She steps out of the shower and I stand there, not knowing how to function.

Harper and I are about to have sex.

I decide not to wash my hair because I did that last night. I wash my body and get out. I wrap the blue towel around me that she must've left for me and I look at myself in the foggy mirror. I use my hand and wipe some of it away so I can see myself.

I can't believe this is going to happen.
I've been waiting for this forever.

The last person to see my body like this was her fucking brother and I know for a fact that thought pisses her off.

I get all the water off my body before heading into the room. The floor creaks below me, so I guess I don't have to yell for her and tell her I'm out.

I have a better idea than laying on the bed.
Hope she doesn't get too mad.

I hear her footsteps making getting close to the room. She knocks on the door and instantly enters, looking at the bed. I see a confused look plastered on her face before she moves her eyes a little to see me standing with the towel around me.

"I thought I told you-" Before she could finish her sentence I give her a seductive look before slowly dropping my towel. She eye fucks me before I crawl into the bed, where she wanted me in the first place. She's currently wearing a bra and sweats. I don't blame her for not wanting to walk around the house naked.

She makes her way over to the front of the bed, right in front of where I'm laying. She looks me in the eyes as she takes off her sweats, then bra, then panties.

I need her.

She slowly makes her way onto the bed and hovers over me. "I told you the first time we had sex was going to be in a bed and that I was going to make you feel good and it was going to be special. This is that time, baby. I'm going to give you a day you're never going to forget."

She smashes her lips into mine and shoves her tongue straight into my mouth. I see we're speeding things up. As we make out, she starts to feel me up a little, which makes me moan her name.

"I'm going to fuck you so good you're gonna forget everything, even your damn name." I easily submit to her, knowing I'm a switch.

I'll get my chance soon, maybe even sometime today. For now, I want her to control me. That's really all I've ever wanted.

She starts to suck on the hickeys she made earlier, creating a mix of pain and pleasure.

She pulls away and looks into my eyes. "Pick a safe word. By the way I'm gonna fuck you, you're gonna need one."

"Umm, crayon." Decent.

"Okay, you can use that anytime and I'll stop. Obviously don't be ashamed to use it, I won't care. I want you to feel good, not the opposite. Let me know if it's too much, okay?"

"Okay."

"So, Rose, do I have permission to fuck you senseless right now and do whatever I want?" Her breathing is getting heavier as she hovers over me, still.

"You have my full consent to do whatever the fuck you want to me, but for the love of God get started. I need you."

She laughs a little. "I'm gonna cum before we even start."

I smirk up at her. "Better get started then."

She takes my order and starts to plant kisses down my chin to my stomach. She slowly moves to my thighs, kissing and licking all over the top and insides.

"I want you to maintain eye contact with me. The second you look away is the second I stop." I nod because I can't even form words.
She keeps peppering kisses before making her way to the area that needs it most. Keeping my eyes open is a very hard task.

She instantly uses her fingers. "Harper!"

"Yeah baby, keep saying that." She goes faster, as I hope she adds her tongue.

We stare at each other as her fingers pump me. All I wanna do is close my eyes, the pleasure is so much it's overwhelming.

"That's it baby, keep looking at me. You're doing so great."

At this point, I'm forcing out my words. "Harper, I'm gonna-" Just as I'm about to finish my sentence, she adds her tongue. "Ah! Fuck!"
I'm not even that mad about it.

As she works her fingers and her tongue, she can feel I'm at the edge. "Go on, pretty. Cum for me." Her voice sends vibrations in me.

That's all I needed to hear. I do as she says as she licks up my arousal. She slowly makes her way up to me and sticks her fingers in my mouth, tasting my own pleasure. We still maintain eye contact as I circle my tongue around her two fingers.

"You're doing so good, baby." She takes her fingers back out and puts them in her mouth as she straddles my stomach. I've never seen anything like this.

"You're so good at this." I say, which makes her smile.

"And you're so good for me." She says, taking her fingers out of her mouth and slightly lowering herself to my face as she still sits on my stomach. "Now, tell me and be honest. Who fucks you better? Me or Lucas?"

My answer is instant. "You."

"Who?"

"You."

"Say it louder baby, who fucks you better?"

"Fuck! You do! You fuck me better than your brother!"

"That's right baby." She kisses my bruised lips. "Now, why don't you be a good girl and come sit on my face."

After I come for about the 5th time, I collapse onto her after we finished fucking... like actually fucking. Now, everything is swollen.

Our sweaty bodies meet each other and I feel weak. "You did so good baby. So good. I'm so proud of you."

I look up at her a little. "I'm sorry I didn't get to please you like you did to me."

"Are you kidding? Watching you come 5 times pleased me and knowing I was pleasing you did the job. Plus, we both just fucked each other, that was pleasure for both of us."

"You're right." I smile before laying my head back down on her bare chest.

I lay on her for about ten minuets before she speaks up. "Here, I'll be right back."

I slowly move off her as she gets up and comes back with a glass of water and two towels, one of them looking wet. "Sit up, beautiful." She hands me the glass of water, making sure I don't spill any. She also puts a cold towel on my forehead. "Let me know when you wanna get up. You can use that other towel as a wash cloth to wash yourself down. I could always help you. I'll put those matching pajamas in there as well. Alright?"

"Thank you."

"Of course." She walks into the bathroom and comes right out, coming over to me and cuddling my side. "I love you so much, do you know that?"

I laugh. "I love you too, Harper."

After about a few minuets, Harper helped me into the bathroom and cleaned me up a little. We both changed into pajamas before making our way downstairs to bake cookies.

I'm honestly surprised I can walk.

She's wearing a short sleeve shirt with red and black plaid pants and I'm wearing a long sleeve shirt with the same colors of plaid, but they're shorts.

"Babe, you're body is beautiful." She randomly says after getting out a packet of chocolate chip cookies.

"Yours is too."

"I always loved you in shorts." She takes out the cookies as I get up and help her put them on the pan.

I laugh a little. "Yeah, I know."

"I mean, how could I not?" She lightly grabs my ass she kisses me.

"Stoppp." I laugh as we go back to the cookies.

The front door opens as Harper is bending down to put the cookies in the oven. "Hey loser and ex girlfriend."

"Oh shut up, Lucas." She says, putting the oven mitt on the counter.

"Listen, I know I don't get along with any one of you.. but I'm really happy for you guys."

Harper gives him a questioning look. "Quit the act."

"Listen, I know I can be a little.. ya know, about you guys. But I really do mean it." He gives a warm smile which makes me feel like he's not lying. "Rose, since you're dating my sister, I hope we can be on semi good terms."

I nod, after a quick consideration. "Sure."

He gives a slight smile and nod before making his way up the stairs.

"He's full of shit." Harper shakes her head and I lightly hit her on the arm.

"I think he's being serious." She rolls her eyes. "I can forgive him for the sake of us."

The rest of the day was amazing. Harper and I ate cookies, talked a little, and watched a few movies.

Now, Caroline decided to invite herself over because she knew I went over and loves to hear about it.

"So... you gonna tell me what happened."

I decide to play around with her a little. "Not much happened."

She looks upset for me. "Oh."

"Yeah. I mean, we showered together, had sex, baked cookies-"she stops me.

"You what?! Repeat the second one!"

"Baked cookies?" I give her a smirk.

"No, idiot. The one before that!" She rolls her eyes.

"Had sex?" She jumps out of her seat and jumps up and down. "Calm down, Caroline!" I laugh.

"No!" She continues to jump as I explain everything to her. "That's amazing."

"Yeah, it really was. She's coming tomorrow."

"Well yeah, I think she should. Considering you guys are dating, you're her girlfriend, and how much she's been there for you guys since your mom died."

"Yeah, but it's still nice."

"Of course it is." We both look at each other, she looks like she wants to say something else. "Rose, be for real with me for a second. Can you see yourself marrying her?"

That's one heavy and random question. I already know the answer to it. "I would marry her in a heartbeat."

"Ugh, I love teen romance." I smack her on the arm and she starts to laugh.

Yup, this is it. Teen romance at its fucking finest and I couldn't be happier.

Author Note
also, if you're into short stories, i write a bunch of oneshots on my titkok if you wanna check it out was well 💕💋
tiktok: m.writess

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

120K 4.6K 28
Xiomara isn't having the best luck with dating. When it comes to her priorities, her life as a mother of four and a striving film director seems to b...
23.6K 1K 44
When Chloe's world turned upside down, ballet was the one thing that pulled her through. Then she's accepted to the School of American Ballet and Chl...
8.4K 274 18
A closeted young man from a Caribbean country moves to America and ends up in the same college as his online crush yet unable to come to terms with h...
251K 6K 51
Rose is a college student hoping for a scholarship to play woman's football in America so she can reunite with her father. However, Rose falls for a...