Dance Central University

By xNekorux

Summary: After defeating Dr. Tan and the spread of the news about what happened to the famous... More

Chapter 1 - Jaryn & Kerith's Reaction
Chapter 3 - Airport
Chapter 4 - Arrival at DCU
Chapter 5 - Who's Brody?
Chapter 6 - A Little Research
Chapter 7 - Friendship in the Making
Chapter 8 - In Da Club
Chapter 9 - I'm Here For You

Chapter 2 - Scholarship

296 7 0
By xNekorux

Chapter II

               "Hey, Emilia!" Bodie called out as he entered the boxing gym with his gym bag slung on his right shoulder.

Emilia gave the black punching bag a strong punch before stopping its swinging and turning to her dance partner, a smile om her face as part of her greeting.

"Hey, B!"

Bodie tossed his gym bag on the bench and beside Emilia's grey one before approaching the said female with a letter in hand.

"Hope you don't mind that I got here earlier than we planned." Emilia said in a slightly sheepish way. "I wanted to text you, but my phone I forgot to charge my phone."

"No, don't worry. It's fine." Bodie reassured with a small dismissive yet friendly wave. "But anyways, I found this at your doorstep when I came to pick you up."

"What's that you holding there, B?"

"I think it looks important." He said as he handed the letter he found at Emilia's doorstep. Emilia accepted the letter and ripped the envelope open, pulling out the letter inside.

She started reading it in her mind, so Bodie went around and placed his chin over her right shoulder to read the letter as well. After the athletic she-dancer finished reading it, she instantly figured it out.

"This is a scholar...-!"

Emilia stopped herself when she spun her head to her right, only to find her face an inch away from Bodie's. Their faces are so close that their noses are almost touching.

Bodie caught the scent of peppermint and he immediately knew it was Emilia's breath. Although, it wasn't only Bodie who caught the scent of a cool and fresh breath.

The sporty female dancer caught the scent of his fresh breath, which has the same smell of mint, close to peppermint, right?

"It's a scholarship." Emilia finished, inching two steps away from the blond. Bodie cleared his throat and nodded.

"That's great!" He cheered, changing the subject. It worked though. Emilia's mood changed into a bright one.

"Yeah!"

"Where's the school anyways?" Bodie asked with a bright expression.

Emilia looked back to the letter with huge smile to find out the location, but her smile then faltered.

"Well?"

She let the hand holding the letter fall to her side as her expression turned into depressed.

"It's at Los Angeles."

"Oh..."

The depressing aura the two usually upbeat dancers emitted were really obvious. Some of the men training around them even took a moment to look at them before returning to their activities.

"You know what!"

Emilia's head snapped up as soon as Bodie's energetic voice and self returned. "You should go, Emilia!"

"What? But it's at Los Angeles!" Emilia reasoned. "Riptide won't be Riptide if we're not together!"

Bodie surprisingly blushed when he realized that Emilia's reason has a double meaning. Fortunately for him, Emilia didn't notice this.

"Oh, come on, Emilia! This is a once in a lifetime opportunity!"

"But, B..."

"You're right. Riptide won't be Riptide if you're not here, but think of it as some sort of special training!" He encouraged with a grin.

Emilia thought about the idea for a moment before sighing and shrugging.

"Whatever you say, B. I trust you and your..."

"Judgement?" Bodie quipped.

"Yeah, whatever that is." Emilia said, obviously not interested at the word. He chuckled at this before he slung an arm around Emilia's shoulders.

"Just forget about that stupid scholarship for now. Let's just enjoy what we have right now!"

"Sounds like a plan!"

xxxxxxxxxx

               "Hey, chica hermosa." Angel called as Aubrey resurfaced from the pool of their yacht.

"What is it, Angel?" Aubrey asked as she climbed out of the pool with all her gorgeous self wet with water. Her personal butler came and instantly gave her a white fluffy yet short robe, which she took and shrugged it on, leaving it open.

"Something came from your father." Angel handed Aubrey a white envelope which she accepted and tore it open before she started reading it.

"Well?" He inquired. "What is it?"

"I knew this was coming." Aubrey confidently replied. "It's a scholarship for Dance Central University."

"Dance Central University?"

Aubrey rolled her eyes at Angel's clueless self before she explained it in a bored manner.

"It's DCU, for short. It's a college school where dance is the main goal of students."

"Oh... Okay."

"I'll be glad to attend college there." Aubrey proudly said. "I'll also make sure to rub this on Emilia's face as soon as I get the chance!"

"I'm sure you will, mi princesa."

"Could you get me a glass of freshly squeezed orange juice?"

Angel scratched the back of his head before turning away and making his way to the bar.

"Anything for my chica hermosa." He thought.

xxxxxxxxxx

               "Hey, Dare! You have mail!" MacCoy said as he swung their apartment door open.

Dare and MacCoy are best friends ever since they were kids, so they decided to form D-Coy when they discovered how great dancing is. Right now, they share an apartment, much to Oblio's protests.

The blue-haired dancer tried convincing Dare to come and live with him at the Tan Estate, but the pinkette couldn't just leave her best friend alone in an apartment.

Although, Dare usually sleeps over at the Tan Estate whenever she likes.

Oblio is actually Dare's boyfriend, and he is very jealous of MacCoy and is usually shooting threatening looks his way.

MacCoy, knowing the reason why he's like that, usually just shrugs him off since he really has no interest in Dare. His one and only love is him being the greatest DJ in the whole world.

"I'm here at the kitchen, MacCoy!" Dare called out, her British accent coming off strong. "I'll read it in a few!"

MacCoy tossed the letter to the coffee table at the living room before he made his way to the DJ Booth he and Dare set up when they first moved in the large and wide apartment.

Next thing they knew, their whole apartment was filled with the beat of Just Dance by Lady Gaga.

Dare exited the kitchen and danced her way to the coffee table, picking up the letter and ripping it open to read it, swaying her hips to the beat as she did so.

"'Ey, MacCoy!" Dare called out, but wasn't heard since her DJ best friend cranked up the volume.

Dare walked up to the red button on the wall and slammed her palm down on it, abruptly shutting down the DJ Booth.

"What's your problem, D?" MacCoy asked as soon as his precious DJ Booth turned off.

"This letter's a scholarship at DCU."

"DCU?" MacCoy asked in confusion. "You mean, DCI, right?"

"No, you knucklehead! DCU means Dance Central University! It's the famous one of a kind college dance school in the whole wide world!"

"Oh, right..."

"They finally realized my talent!" The british pinkette confidently stated.

"You need to tell little blue that, or else he might get upset at me." MacCoy pointed out, describing Oblio with the nickname Dare gave him.

"Why would he get upset at you?"

"You know that Oblio tries to blame everything to me!"

Dare rolled her eyes at her crewmate. "Fine then, lunkhead. I'll go tell him now."

As soon as Dare left the living room, MacCoy pushed the red button again and started playing the jammimg beats of Lady Gaga.

xxxxxxxxxx

               "Hey, Lil' T! Whatcha got there?" Taye asked as she entered her family's house.

"It's a letter from... DCU?" Lil' T handed the letter to Taye, who exchanged it with the grocery bag she was carrying. Lil' T left her and went in the kitchen to put the groceries there.

When Lil' T came back, Taye just finished reading the letter. Her younger sister waited for Taye to speak up, patiently waiting to be informed.

"It's a scholarship, Lil' T!"

"A scholarship to where?"

"A scholarship to the greatest college dance school in the universe!" Taye explained with an excited look.

"What? Does that mean you're goimg to attend that?" Lil' T asked in amazement.

"Yeah!" Taye answered. "And it's in the one and only L.A."

"I have to tell Mo about this." Taye suddenly thought as she remebered her hip pop boyfriend.

xxxxxxxxxx

Author's Note: Okay! It's a little short, but please bear with me! I promise, this has a story lime worth your while! :)

If you have any suggestions for the upcoming chapters, just send me a message through Wattpad or Facebook! Thank you! ;) :*

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2M 42.6K 41
Emilia Josephine was the typical shy girl at school, she changed. Emilia is not popular, she is pretty but no one can stand her. People say she's wei...
3.9K 66 22
๐˜ž๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ ๐˜ข ๐˜ต๐˜ถ๐˜ต๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ ๐˜ด๐˜ฆ๐˜ด๐˜ด๐˜ช๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ ๐˜ต๐˜ถ๐˜ณ๐˜ฏ๐˜ด ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ต๐˜ฐ ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ ๐˜ซ๐˜ถ๐˜ด๐˜ต ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ต. ๐˜ž๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ต ๐˜ธ๐˜ช๐˜ญ๐˜ญ ๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ฑ๐˜ฑ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ ๐˜ธ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ ๐˜Š๐˜ฐ๐˜ด๐˜ฆ...
55 6 3
WARNING! THIS BOOK CONTAINS STRONG SEXUAL CONTENT AND INTENSE VIOLENCE! READ IT AT YOUR OWN RISK! Emilia Andrews always spent a lot of time working o...
113K 5.9K 31
Connor Franta is an antisocial, depressed loner at school. He hides himself from any crowd. But, Connor has secrets that keep him as the loner he is...