Count Down To Yuletide on Sta...

By MaryElizabethJohnson

Count Down to Yuletide on Star Base 12 Chapter Five is a continuation of The Noble HouseofHowardSaga. Please... More

Chapter Five: The First Yuletide Dance
Count-Down to Yuletide on Star Base 12-Chapter 35

Count Down To Yuletide Chapter 23: The Two Younger Daughters of Lady Karissa

8 9 4
By MaryElizabethJohnson

Lady Karissa Elizabeth Ann Howard with two different men had five daughters, but this chapter is about her two younger daughters, Lady Samhain Wilhelmina Charlene Howard, Duchess of Clarence Territory and Lady Caroline Matilda Carey, future Duchess of Bedford Territory.

Lady Samhain Wilhelmina Charlene was given the name of "Little Peace-Maker, " by her mother, Lady Karissa because she was the most loving little girl and she was not haughty like her eldest sister, Lady Elizabeth Victoria Ann Beltane and she was also the favorite niece of Lord Charles Andrew Howard III, Lord Patrick William Howard II and her second cousin, Lord David William Beck who told her mother " One day I will get the best of your daughters." 

Lady Karissa looks at Lord David William Beck and she laughs " I am glad to think  to hear you say that Lady Samhain is the best of my children with your damn first cousin once removed."  

"I am no fan of his,  Lady Karissa." Lord David William Beck tells Lady Karissa.

"I much prefer my second cousin, Lord Richard William Carey, and my first cousin twice removed, Lord Frederick William Howard III and my second cousin, Lord Thomas William Howard." Lord David William Beck admits.

"I love my grand-uncle, Lord Charles Andrew Howard JR and I love Lord Charles Andrew Howard III and Lord Patrick William and Lady Patricia and Lady Charlotte Augusta." Lord David William admits.

"I find it hard to love Lord Andrew Charles." Lord David William Beck confesses.

"So do I, Lord David William, but I am afraid I can't turn him for a new model." Lady Karissa tells Lord David William " If I could I would." 

"I don't even know why you are married his worthless rear-end in the first place." Lord David William tells Lady Karissa.

"It is a long story, Lord David William. I got Lady Elizabeth and he got his heiress." Lady Karissa tells Lord David William.

"Lady Elizabeth is a handful now, and she has become impossible." Lady Karissa tells Lord David William Beck.

"Lady Elizabeth is a bad influence on the other children in the nursery." Lady Karissa admits,  "Lord Richard William is about to summon his first cousin twice removed about his third cousin." Lady Karissa tells Lord David William.

"Lady Elizabeth has become too much like her father, but again she is his damn daughter." Lady Karissa tells Lord David William Beck.

"One day she knows she will succeed her father to the Dukedom of Norfolk Territory and she tells her father at the age of 15 years old " I am gathering my army together when I take over Norfolk Estate and I declare I will make sure men don't inherit the Dukedom of Norfolk Territory anymore." Lady Karissa says with a laugh.

"I don't think our great-grandfather's Last Will and Testament will allow it." Lord David William tells Lady Karissa.

"Lord Charles Andrew Howard JR told me that Lord Charles Andrew SR Last Will and Testament is iron-clad  and nothing can change or alter it." Lord David William tells Lady Karissa.

"Lady Elizabeth is determined to change the Act of Succession when she becomes Duchess of Norfolk Territory and your great-grandfather died in 2240." Lady Karissa explains.

"I am afraid that Lady Autumn Bridget feels the same way along with Lady Samhain and Lady Caroline Matilda." Lady Karissa explains.

Lord Richard William Carey  walks into the drawing room at Pembroke Castle and he looks at Lord David William Beck who is his second cousin through Lord Charles Andrew Howard JR who is grandfather's brother, Lord Edwin William Howard and he tells Lord David William Beck " Lady Elizabeth is bullying the other children, Lady Karissa." 

"What? I told her to stop it." Lady Karissa tells Lord Richard William.

Lady Karissa calls out " Andrew Charles Howard. Do something about your heiress?" 

Lord Andrew Charles walks out of his office, down the corridor and into study at Pembroke Castle and he asks " What has Lady Elizabeth done now, Lady Karissa?" 

"What hasn't she done, Lord Andrew Charles. She is your heiress unless you want to be minus one daughter. You better get her under control.' Lady Karissa tells Lord Andrew Charles.

"Oh! Now she is my daughter, Lady Karissa?" Lord Andrew Charles asks.

"You needed a heiress to succeed to the Dukedom of Norfolk." Lady Karissa remind him.

"You wanted a daughter you could name Lady Elizabeth Victoria Ann Beltane." Lord Andrew Charles reminds her.

Lord Richard William looks at his second cousin and he tells him " Listen here Lord Andrew Charles. I don't want to have to call your father into this." 

"Remember my grandfather and your father are first cousins and it makes us second cousins through Lord Frederick William Howard." Lord Richard William explains.

"I know Lord Richard William. My grandfather and your great-grandmother were brother and sister along with Lord Frederick William Howard III 's father and Lord Thomas William Howard's great-grandfather." Lord Andrew Charles tells Lord Richard William.

"Listen here, Lord Andrew Charles. I don't want my heiress around a bully and she will pick it up." Lord Richard William explains.

"Lady Elizabeth and Lady Caroline Matilda are not only sisters but third cousins once removed and I don't have to separate any of Lady Karissa's children from each other, but Lady Caroline Matilda is my heiress." Lord Richard William tells him.

"Alright, I will call Barbara and have her bring Lady Elizabeth into the drawing room and I will talk to her." Lord Andrew Charles tells Lord Richard William.

Barbara brings in Lady Elizabeth and Lady Samhain and Lady Caroline Matilda come with her along with Lord Anthony Christopher and Lord Andrew Charles looks at his eldest daughter, " Lady Elizabeth. I am getting tired of talking to you. I have told you not to bully any of your sisters, brothers, or cousins." Lord Andrew Charles explains

"Lord Richard William will call your damn grandfather into the picture." Lord Andrew Charles explains " He will cause trouble." 

Lord Anthony speaks up, " Father. Lady Elizabeth is picking on Lady Charlotte Victoria Maud and Lady Anastasia Christina and she is calling them ugly names." 

"What names are these, Lord Anthony?" Lord Andrew Charles asks.

"They start with a B, father." Lord Anthony tells his father.

"Lady Elizabeth. Listen here. Your uncle Lord Charles Andrew Howard III loved Lady Charlotte Victoria Maud and Lord Charles Andrew Howard IV.  He has a heart of gold." Lord Andrew Charles tells her.

"As far I am concerned Lady Anastasia Christina is much of a Howard as you are." Lord Andrew Charles states, " She is Duchess of Northumberland Territory and she deserves your respect;" 

"I am Lady Anastasia Christina father as I am your father." Lord Andrew Charles tells his eldest daughter.

"Do you deny the fact that Lady Caroline Matilda and Lord Benjamin Lawrence Carey are your sister and brother?" Lord Andrew Charles asks.

Lady Elizabeth at the age of 15 reminds Lord Andrew Charles of himself but in female form and she looks at her father and she tells him " I accept the fact that Lady Caroline Matilda and Lord Benny are my sister and brother as well as my third cousins once removed, but Lady Charlotte Victoria Maud is not my uncle's daughter." Lady Elizabeth tells her father.

"I don't have to accept Lady Anastasia Christina as my sister." Lady Elizabeth retorts.

"We don't share the same mother, father." Lady Elizabeth tells her father.

"No! You share the same father, Lady Elizabeth and it is through me that you are Howard's." Lord Andrew Charles explains. 

"You did not give birth to me, father. My mother did. " Lady Elizabeth tells him.

"My mother gave birth to Lady Caroline Matilda and Lord Benny too." Lady Elizabeth tells her father. 

"I wonder why my dear grandmother didn't drown you at birth, father." Lady Elizabeth asks her father. 

"Why didn't my great-great-grandmother didn't drown my great-grandfather." Lady Elizabeth  tells her father.

"I was not born after your great-grandfather died, and as to why my mother did not drown me it because she loved me even though I was impossible the same reason why I love you." Lord Andrew Charles explains.

"Lady Anastasia Christina is my daughter as you are my daughter, Lady Elizabeth." Lord Andrew Charles " I won't deny that I am her father when I know that I am." 

Lady Elizabeth looks at her father and tells him " I will not accept Lady Anastasia Christina or Lady Charlotte Victoria Maud as my sister or cousin."  Lady Elizabeth tells her father.

Lord Richard William tells his third cousin " Lady Elizabeth.  I will call your grandfather. I don't want Lady Caroline Matilda or Lord Benjamin Lawrence around you."  Lord Richard William explains. "You are not sets a very good example for them to follow." 

"Lord David William Beck is your second cousin and he feels the same way and he calls your grandfather into the picture we will all sit down and figure out a way to disciple you." Lord Richard William tells his third cousin.

Lord Charles Andrew Howard III walks into the drawing room at Pembroke Castle and he looks at his eldest niece, Lady Elizabeth and tells her " I thought better of you, Lady Elizabeth." 

Lady Elizabeth looks at her uncle, " Uncle Lord Charles Andrew III.  I love you, and I love Lord Charles Andrew Howard IV but I can't love Lady Charlotte Victoria Maud."  Lady Elizabeth explains.

"Lady Elizabeth. You are older enough to understand this.  I accepted Lady Charlotte Victoria Maud as my daughter and given her the surname of Howard and it is because I am married to her mother." Lord Charles Andrew Howard III explains.

"My brother doesn't love Lady Caroline Matilda or Lord Benny any less just they are not his children, and my brother doesn't love Lady Anastasia Christina less because Lady Anastasia and you don't share the same mother." Lord Charles Andrew III explains.

"Lady Charlotte Victoria Maud is very precious to me as is her brother is to me." Lord Charles Andrew Howard III tells Lady Elizabeth.

"Lady Elizabeth. I will not abandon my daughter because I love her as I love her brother." Lord Charles Andrew III states.

"Do you expect your mother to abandon Lady Caroline Matilda and Lord Benny just because they have a different father than you do?" Lord Charles Andrew III asks.

"My mother would never abandon any of her children, and Lady Caroline Matilda and Lord Benny are my sister and brother and my third cousins." Lady Elizabeth tells him.

"You are a big disappointment to me, Lady Elizabeth. I fear you are the same to my brother and your mother as well to my second cousin, Lord Richard William Carey,  Lord Thomas William Howard and Lord Frederick William Howard." Lord Charles Andrew III explains.

"Furthermore, you have shamed the memory of your great-great-great-grandfather, Lord Patrick William Howard." Lord Charles Andrew Howard III tells his niece.

Lord Charles Andrew Howard JR hears the news and he walks into the drawing room at Pembroke Castle and he looks at his granddaughter " Lady Elizabeth . You have the responsibility to be a good example to your sisters, brothers and cousins."  Lord Charles Andrew Howard JR explains.

"They look up to you, but they don't need to learn how to become a bully, a hate-monger, by you." Lord Charles Andrew JR explains.

"I want you to understand this.  Lady Anastasia Christina and Lady Charlotte Victoria Maud are my granddaughters as much as you are. " Lord Charles Andrew JR states, "As Lord John Robert Howard is much as my brother." 

"Yes, Lady Elizabeth. Your great-grandfather had a son by another woman but he made sure that his son was taken care of and he is much as my brother as is Lord Richard Edward and Lord Edwin William are."  Lord Charles Andrew JR states.

"I can't make you love anyone that you don't want too, but later on you may regret it." Lord Charles Andrew JR tells Lady Elizabeth.

"This life is too short to hate anyone, Lady Elizabeth. It is what  brought on World War Three in 2153 and made your great-great-great-grandfather and his entourage leave Europe on the USS Excalibur." Lord Charles Andrew JR states.

Lady Elizabeth is unmovable and she refuses to accept either Lady Charlotte Victoria Maud or Lady Anastasia Christina, and with everything said done Lady Karissa tells Barbara" Take Little Miss Haughty out of my sight before I blister her good." 

Lady Caroline Matilda Carey is Lady Karissa daughter with Lord Richard William Carey and she is his heiress to the Dukedom of Bedford Territory and she is well loved by all of her sisters and brother but Lady Caroline Matilda is a defender of The Carey name and she tells her mother and father " I am not a Howard - I am a Carey." 

"I am a Carey." Lady Caroline Matilda tells her father and mother,  " I want no part of those Howard's." 

Lord Richard William Carey tells Lady Caroline Matilda about his first love, Lady Henrietta Rose Clifford and he tells her " Lord Clifford told his daughter, he wanted didn't want to be connected with the Howard family. "  

"My father was Lord Robert Frederick Carey who was the son of Lord George Frederick Carey who was the son of Lady Sophia Charlotte Howard who was the daughter of Lord Frederick William Howard who was the son of Lord Patrick William Howard." Lord Richard William explains to his daughter.

"My great-grandfather was the son of Lord Philip Carey who was the son of Lord John Carey  and it was Lord Phillip Carey who had Lord William who had Lord George and Lord George who had Lord Robert and your grandfather had me. It didn't matter to Lord Clifford because of my great-grandmother." Lord Richard William explains.

"I hope you don't take after Baron Clifford, Lady Caroline Matilda. " Lord Richard William states. " Your great-great-great-great-grandfathers were Lord Patrick William Howard and Lord John Carey and they were the best of friends." 

Lady Caroline Matilda looks at her father  " I love you daddy and my little brother, but why do I have to share my mother with the likes of those Howard's." Lady Caroline Matilda asks.

"Lady Carolina Matilda. Lord Andrew Charles is my second cousin and he is your second cousin once removed." Lord Richard William explains, " Your great-great-grandmother and Lady Elizabeth great-grandfather were brother and sister and your great-grandfather and your first cousin thrice removed were first cousins." Lord Richard William tells his daughter.

"I know your great-grandfather would want to love his first cousin[s family." Lord Richard William tells his daughter.

Lady Caroline Matilda looks at her father and tells him "  I love Lord Charles Andrew JR, Lady Frederica,  Lady Samhain, Lord Anthony Christopher, Lord Albert Edward, Lady Anastasia Christina, Lady Sophia Dorothea and Lord Benny and I love Lady Charlotte Victoria Maud, Lord Charles Andrew Howard IV, Lady Autumn Bridget and Lord David Frederick Howard, but it is hard to love Lady Elizabeth." Lady Caroline Matilda tells her father.

"I know it is hard to love Lady Elizabeth. " Lady Karissa tells her daughter, " She tries my patients but when I look Lady Samhain and you I know I have been blessed along with Lord Anthony, Lord Albert Edward, Lord Benny and Lady Sophia Dorothea and I love Lady Anastasia Christina with all my heart as if she was my own daughter. " 

"It is the reason why I gave your sister, Lady Samhain the name as "The Peace-maker of The Howard family and I want to give you the same name for The Carey family."   Lady Karissa tells her daughter.

You know what Jesus taught "Blessed Are The Peace-Makers." 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

251K 16.3K 144
The Divine woman Draupadi was born as the eternal consort of Panadavas. But we always fail to treasure things which we get easily. Same happened with...
17.1K 463 16
Κœα΄‡ΚŸΚŸα΄(●'β—‘'●)οΎ‰, α΄›Κœα΄‡ sᴛᴏʀʏ Ιͺ α΄‘α΄€Ι΄α΄› ᴛᴏ ᴅᴏ Ιͺs Κœα΄‡Κ€α΄‡πŸ™‚. α΄›ΚœΙͺs Ιͺs ᴍʏ 𝐬𝐞𝐜𝐨𝐧𝐝 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐲 α΄€Ι΄α΄… α΄€Ι’α΄€ΙͺΙ΄ Ιͺ ᴀᴍ α΄€ Ιͺα΄α΄α΄€α΄›α΄œΚ€α΄‡ α΄‘Κ€Ιͺᴛᴇʀ sᴏ α΄›Κœα΄‡Κ€α΄‡ Ιͺs α΄€ ʜΙͺɒʜ α΄„Κœα΄€Ι΄α΄„α΄‡ α΄›Κœα΄€α΄› α΄›...
38.1K 3.4K 61
~ Dangerous Life Ahead ~ β€’ Book 2 of LIFE OF PANCHALI TRILOGY β€’ Panchali Rathore, Ex- CEO of Rathore Industries, now the Crown Princess of Hastinapur...
621K 19.5K 111
[Not MY Story] OFFLINE Purpose. I possessed the wife of the Emperor, the mad villain of a tragic novel. After a while, when the evil Emperor looks t...